All hotels in Tatum, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here858 N Hill St, Tatum, TX, 75691, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Vanity lighting was terrible."
Very nice and very clean but the lighting was terrible. Even over the vanity, they used energy saving lights. If you stay there, bring a make-up mirror.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"pit stop"
very pleasant, enjoyable stay. A get together of friends on a fishing trip stayed at this local and everyone had a very enjoyable stay. Our room was spotless, the amenities were perfect. Thank You Belmont. We will return
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Charles (Tony)
"Nice motel, great for a few nights stay"
I was pleasantly surprised to find this little motel to be modern and extremely spacious. The bed was comfortable and the a/c unit seemed to do a pretty good job of keeping the room cool (although it seemed to struggle with keeping the humidity down making the sheets and carpeting feel a bit sticky). The pros: modern, updated room with big king sized bed, nice TV, microwave, mini-fridge, and nice sized seating area. The staff was very pleasant, helpful, and welcoming. The cons: While the room was decently clean, I would say it hadn't gotten an in-between-guests deep cleaning. I only say this because I could see spots where people's heads had been lying against the headboard that were clearly from previous guests. Also, I was there between Fri-Mon and only received housekeeping services on Saturday. My guess is they don't have HK services on Sunday (it seems to be a small, locally ran operation, which is fine, it would have just been nice to have been informed of when there would be HK services).
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Callie
"Poor Maintenance"
Water stains all over ceiling. Probably mold. Sheet on bed stains. Looked nasty.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Jerry
"Housekeeping needs help."
Stayed three nights, not once was room vacuumed or beds made. Cobwebs in corners and drapes. Felt lucky that the trash was removed.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Debi
"Comfortable in Tatum"
We thought it would be a dive but it was very nice and had good accomodations. The beds were very comfortable and the room had a nice bathroom. It was very easy to find. I would stay there again. Only one hiccup - there were no coffee cups in the room. What good is coffee if you have nothing to drink it in.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
Lisa H.
"Nice place for a nights stay"
This was a comfortable stay! Large room... I took away a star because they couldn't find my reservation, but I don't know whether that was hotels.com or the hotel! The desk clerk was very nice about it though, and still gave me a room.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Stay for Texas Country Music Hall of Fame Concert"
About 15 miles from Country Music Hall of Fame in Carthage, Tx. Hotel if new but not too well maintained. Continental breadfast all sugar stuff - not good for people sensitive to sweet food. Missing towel rack and no tissues. But bed and quiteness very good. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Great Place To Stay!"
This is a really clean place to stay and the beds are pretty comfortable. We got two rooms; one didn't have any towels but that was easily fixed. No complaints for this lodging.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"Suprised!"
The room was updated with more than enough room and great extras! We were so suprised that there was such a great hotel in such a small town! My husband and I came into town for a concert at the four wheeler park down the road and it was great to come back to the hotel room and relax with complete silence! We literally didn't hear anyone else there the whole time we were there!
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
"Great hotel for a great price!"
Friendly staff and clean rooms...we will definitely stay again!
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Tracy
"Staff was very friendly and helpful."
Loved my stay. clean rooms. great staff. and right next to spnic for late night snacks
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Sue Garrett
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Other trip Jan 21, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Belmont Inn and Suites

"Excellent Service"
03/29/15 ShelleyCrisp
My sister & I stayed here after my aunt's funeral. The manager, Alicia Grimes, was awesome. She was so pleasant & helpful. The room was great, & we were given extra towels since our two young daughters were with us. I would definitely recommend this hotel, & will use it again on my next visit to the area.
"Awesome experiences"
03/02/15 Tiffany W Giddings, Texas
this place is ultimately the best place we have stayed in a very long time!!! most people just say that but this place is the real deal!!! Friendly and outstanding services, stunningly gorgeous rooms, and the best general manager, Alicia Grimes, talk to her and she will take care of all your problems, worries, answer all your questions, and treat you with the utmost respect. She definitely runs a good business here and if anyone asked me where they should stay in east texas I would highly recommend here!!!
"Missing breakfast"
02/13/15 Carol A Tatum, Texas
The room was clean and housekeeping seemed conscientious. The only maintenance issue was the carpet tacks were exposed at the bathroom tile--not good for bare feet. Linens and towels are threadbare and thin. Breakfast was supposed to be from 6-10, but at 7 a.m., the lobby was deserted with no one to check guests out and there was no breakfast or coffee either; chairs were still piled on the tables. I feel cheated out of the breakfast that I paid for! Especially after staying earlier this week at a $59 motel with thick fluffy towels and homemade muffins and a Kuerig machine.
"This hotel is unclean!"
01/24/15 MikeLV78
Stayed one night, checked in late the lady upfront took 20 minutes to come to counter. Shower had used dirty wash rag in tub area. Linens where not very clean. Bed was not very clean as well. Head board had some kind of fluid all over it! It was disgusting ! Left after 2 hr nap. Will never stay at another one of these hotels, regardless of location.
"Quality has declined"
09/30/14 xavier812014 Grapevine, Texas
When this property originally opened it was nice and tidy, but has declined since. The rooms are humid and clammy as a previous guest has described. The linens and towels are becoming worn and stained. The carpet feels dirty. The bathroom had mud on the floor and no soap in the shower. The towels are too small for bathing. It seems as if ownership is not investing any of the profits (assuming there are any) back into the property to keep it up. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this property for the price that they charge and I will not return.
"Bad experience"
09/03/14 Amy F Spring, Texas, United States
Very humid in the room, mold on the ceiling and no sheets to fit the pull out couch bed. Heard kids screaming around 11pm and looked outside and it was kids that obviously live there. Bathroom door was also hard to shut.
"Clean and courteous!"
07/18/14 Linda B Liberty
Each call to staff are always answered with a polite and courteous person. The rooms are always clean, quite and accommodating. My wife and I have visited this motel three times and each visit we feel that our stay has been enjoyable and relaxing.
"Clean and quiet"
03/17/14 EVERETT R Van Alstyne, Texas
Great place to stay. Clean and quiet. Krystal was a great host and helped us get set up with our boat and truck and area eating places. Fished for three days and was very comfortable at the motel. Good continental breakfast too. This will be annual or more trip for myself and grandson.
"Great experiences for all employees of my company"
12/12/13 Daniel R Tatum, Texas
My company has been in the east Texas area on construction. We are out-of-state and relatively far from home. For months we have required a stay that is central to various locations in east Texas. The Belmont Inn has addressed our needs and exceeded expectations. The staff is more than accommodating. They take a genuine interest in each employees comfort, and also create a welcoming atmosphere. I have personally become friends with them. The rooms are cleaned thoroughly, which is nice considering we often come back from the job site with mud and muck on our clothes. They facilities are modern and in perfect working order. We have not have had any maintenance issues barring a printer being broken. They do provide a complimentary breakfast, which is nice for those pre-dawn work briefings. Most of the tenants are in the construction field. Highly recommend this facility if you need a place for your crew in east Texas. Mining, oil & gas, etc.
"Brand new hotel in Tatum, TX"
05/09/13 italiancajun New Iberia, Louisiana
I was extremely pleased to find out there is a new hotel in Tatum. There is no other hotel this close to the power plant as nice as this one! Rooms are nice size, mine had a 2 burner stove and full fridge and micro, huge bathroom, very nicely decorated. The staff was wonderful, breakfast and coffee adequate. Next door to a Sonic and local pizza joint. Just 1/2 mile from a great Mexican restaurant and local burger joint. I come here once a year and will definitely stay again.