All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
7800 Heathrow Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"NY trip"
Stayed there on our way to airport. Liked the fact that the car could be left for just $4 per day and a free shuttle to airport and pickup when trip was over. Front desk staff very helpful
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"nasty!"
Will never stay at that location again. Room was size of a closet. Bed hard as boards. Sheets were nasty. I will just sleep in a chair at dfw next time.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
You get what you pay for. I only needed a room to sleep for a few hours while in town for a work conference. The hotel exterior and hallways are old, outdated and a little smelly. The hotel room itself seemed to be recently remodeled. Hard wood floor and trendy patterns. Bed wasn't as comfortable as I would have liked. But what can you expect for 50 dollars a night.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Kimberly
Room smelt of mold
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
"Comfort and good price"
It was a comfort hotel to stay one night for connection to continue my fly! Even for 3 nights it ok!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Angelica
We are in between homes (closing on ne house)and needed a place close to my work. Staff was nice, only one issue with one staff member. Very clean but needs some updating and maintenance for sure. Could be much nicer for the price.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Tina
"Excellent!"
I was quite impressed with my overall stay. Friendly staff, love the modern decor.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Ok for the price paid. I will recomend them to sell as well in the afternoons and evenings
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Ericsson
"Never again"
My mother wanted to pay for my room and the desk clerk refused to allow this to happen because I had already used my credit card. The desk clerk on the evening shift was very rude. She was busy using her cell phone. We were not told we would have to pay to leave our cars there until that evening. We were flying out the next day. The shower in my room would not work. When I told the morning desk clerk, she told me it did work and offered to come show me how. I am 52 years old and when I know a shower will not come on, I know a shower will not work. My husband even tried to get it to work. The handle would not pull out and all it did was turn in a circle. I am very displeased. We used the pool and my sister asked for some extra towels and we were refused them until we turned in the wet towels. I opened my room door and a huge water roach ran into the room from the hall. Overall, staff was not pleasant or cooperative. I realize this was a very basic hotel but staff could have been more pleasant and need better training. I worked in the hotel business and this is not how you treat guests. I will never stay at thi hotel again and will never recommend it to anyone. I feel I deserve my money back due to this experience. I am sure that I will not get it but I will let others know of my experience.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Rhonda
Great location ok price
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Irma
Good and hotel close to airport and mall
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Irma
Front desk was rude, rooms smelled like smoke, and there was cigarette burns on the comforters of both beds.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Aloha"
I liked the freshness of the room and the convenient no tub shower.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
Mitchell
"Never again"
Employees in town for training.....hot summer...they locked the pool area off during the evenings so you could not use it....A/C in room really did not work....took the cover off, and found it full of gunk, dirt, and trash....hotel desk clerk could have cared less....it cheap, but pay a few dollars more and go somewhere else
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
wes
Clean.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2015
"needs work"
The rooms were ok. Bed was super hard and could have used better blankets and pillows. The shower was amazing with the water pressure. A little more was expected for the price. The pictures were a little falsified.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Place was filthy. The most disgusting place I've ever slept.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Motel 6 stay"
I loved the new set up and look, just need an iron and blow dryer in the room!!!
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Chanel J.
"DFW stay"
close to the DFW airport limo on time staff helpful
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"NSG"
The room was always wet, the ac was not taking the moisture out of the room. The room smelled moldy, the water coming from the shower smelled moldy. I stay at a lot of this chains motels around the country, normally I have no complaints.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"slept well"
good place if you're using DFW
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
"Not a good time"
Pool was taken over by workers and they had food & alcohol they they pull in an extension cord across the wet ground. We left the pool area as we felt unsafe. Beds were hard. Sink drain in one room drained very slow. Don't think that we will stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Rebecca
"Mrs. Tonya Brown"
I loved the style and location if he hotel. However, we didn't stay our two full days because of the bad smoke smell in our room. It literally made my husband sick. We checked in at the Super 8 to finish our stay!
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Tonya
"Good stay for the price."
We needed one night's stay before flying out to Washington. The building smelled of smoke & the help didn't seem interested in helping. Still, the location & price made this a good stop for us.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Guy
"Nice hotel for a single day stay"
Stingy with the towels, they need extra pillows on the beds since it is only a single mattress. Girl at the front desk was a little rude, didn't seem happy to be there or happy to even have a job especially the way she was dressed with a white shirt and a black bra.... I suggest your front desk people wear a uniform or vest. I did enjoy the pool, it was nice.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Evelyn
The room looked more like a youth hostel than a motel room. The furnishings were cheap and uncomfortable. The beds were awful and the bed pillows looked like they were made for toddlers. The room was noisy as we could hear the TV in the next room as well as people in the hallway.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Darci
"Not for me"
Tiny rooms, rude unprofessional front desk staff, and broken ac. Never had stayed at a motel 6 before this and never will again.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Dallas trip summer 2025"
Went too see son
3 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Todd
There was a roach in our room
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Eva
"Short Stay......"
We stayed overnight and the hotel was clean but in an area which literally has nothing but other hotels around. No restaurants you have to either get take out or drive about 10 minutes away if you have a car. Only thing in walking distance is Denny's. :(
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Yanuris
"Looks like other rooms with the lights off"
Quick nights sleep before a 6:00 a.m. flight out of DFW. Clean room and close to the airport. Very Economical
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
lynae
"Basic place to sleep"
I was surprised,for the price. It was very basic but clean. No Frills. We just needed somewhere to sleep since we were stuck overnight at the airport. I do recommend you eats at the airport first. There were NO restaurants around and take out took over an hour
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"I guess it gonna be wonderful and professional if"
I guess it gonna be wonderful and professional if customers are to be informed where to wait for the bus , eg. E35 downstairs and how the bus looks like. Telephone numbers and time table of the bus can also be handy, incase customers late arrival. I landed after 20.00pm I can tell you I had a lot problems concerning the above listed tips,to the extent that I called the airport information line 331122 number or something like that to link me up with the hotel after so many trials. Further, the services at the hotel, rooms, environment etc were good behalf some crawling insects on the floor but has to do with the climate anyway.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
C
"Clean but mildly comfortable"
Clean and easy to get to. The airport shuttle was great and really convenient. The room lacked amenities that make it comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Nice quick stay"
Had a layover in Dallas for the night so I chose this hotel because of its free shuttle from the airport and back the next day. The room was clean and nicely styled. No complaints at all.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"will never stay in this hotel again"
Family weekend getaway. Booked a last moment. Would have got a better hoel for the price I paid. Stated it was a modern room but didnt look that great. Stayed 2 nights, no housekeeping. owels provided were partly torn. Toileteries provided was 2 soaps. No coffee machine. Couldnt find any places to eat at walkable disstance. Would never go back.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Quick stay."
Just a quick overnight stay for an early flight out. Very close to DFW. Felt safe, but walls are thin. Had trouble getting someone to front desk on two occasions. Cost was in correlation with what you got, such as no tissues provided in bathroom. Shower head problems. Screen off of window.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport."
Nice stay. Free parking a plus!! The rooms are clean.
Other trip May 25, 2015
sheila
"Crickets mating in the bathroom"
There was a bug in the bed, there were crickets in the bathroom. Only had complimentary shampoo. We were stuck at DFW because we missed a flight. We didn't have any of our bags. Had to pay for toothpaste and a toothbrush. They do have a shuttle that will get you to and from the airport
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Throughout my stay at Motel 6, the room was not cleaned neither the sheets replaced except taking out trash. I noticed this by seeing crawling bugs I killed that were still lying on the floor of the room from the first day I came until I left. Secondly, a small scissors I trimmed my mustache with was taken from the room. I reported to the lady at the front desk hoping that she will give me feedback concerning my report the same day or next. She didn't until two days later when I asked her about the outcome of my complaint. She casually said, the cleaning lady did not take any scissors. Meanwhile, she has been seeing me come and go for those two days. In-fact she never showed any interest neither make an apology about the episode.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Quick trip"
Good expreance
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
michael
"Will never stay there agin"
It wasn't very good the hotel would not give us any extra towels we had 4 people in a room and only 3 towels thay would not give us an extra blanket I had to go buy one for my daughter there was no coffie in the room no hair dryer the rooms were so small u could barly walk around the bed were hard the pool was not very clean and the halls smelled and the ice maker was broke u coulnt get no ice I will never stay at this hotel agin !!
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
Angie
"Unreasonably cancelled my reservation"
An urgent trip came up the night before, so I had to find a hotel the day before my trip. The only flight I managed to find was the one arriving past midnight at DFW so I called and made sure I can check-in late before I booked my room. I even told them my flight arrival time, and the time I expect to get to hotel. Regardless, I learned that my booking was cancelled due to over-booking when I arrived to DFW. My experience to find a room from the airport at 2AM, extremely exhausted after a long flight, was nothing but bitter and unpleasant.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Tosh
"(Motel) 6 out of 10"
Clean, efficient- no fuss, no frills.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
adekunle
"Rates are up - service and product the same"
Motel 6 has raised its rates by 35% - but it's still the same Motel 6.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Alan
"We Needed a Room at the Last Minute"
My experience here was severely skewed by the situation - bad weather, canceled flight, last-minute accommodation required, etc. Having said that, Motel 6 was nearby and available when other places were sold out, and they never claimed to be anything more than a Motel 6. The shuttle bus was at least 30 minutes late, which was extremely frustrating but probably an after-effect of bad weather back-up. The room was cute in its own way, reminiscent of The Pod or EasyHotel, but certainly bare-bones. I did find the bed quite comfortable. Our room was the very first one, just a few steps from the front desk. That is very convenient, but there is a lot of noise at the front desk all night and throughout the early morning so it would have been impossible to sleep without earplugs. Bear that in mind. All in all, a reasonably cheap and convenient choice for people who really just need somewhere to go for the night.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Gavin
"rude"
Rude
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Bernard
"mary"
I would never stay here again ,it as a night mirror ........ it was dirty and the pool was dirty . there is no closes for your clothes or any where to hang clothes.
5 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Do not stay here"
I really think this might be for hooking up, not actually staying the night
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Mrs. & Mr. Port
"Hot Room 81 degrees temp"
Room was hot thermostat broke off in my hand changing temperature called front desk woman said she was going to have someone come up and fix it and decide if it was my fault and charge it to my cc.Got refund did not stay.I will never go back.I asked her 2 times for her name which she would not give and was not wearing a badge.Terrible Customer Service I would not stay there.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015