All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
7800 Heathrow Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great location ok price
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Irma
Good and hotel close to airport and mall
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Irma
Front desk was rude, rooms smelled like smoke, and there was cigarette burns on the comforters of both beds.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Aloha"
I liked the freshness of the room and the convenient no tub shower.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
Mitchell
"Never again"
Employees in town for training.....hot summer...they locked the pool area off during the evenings so you could not use it....A/C in room really did not work....took the cover off, and found it full of gunk, dirt, and trash....hotel desk clerk could have cared less....it cheap, but pay a few dollars more and go somewhere else
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
wes
Clean.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2015
"needs work"
The rooms were ok. Bed was super hard and could have used better blankets and pillows. The shower was amazing with the water pressure. A little more was expected for the price. The pictures were a little falsified.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Place was filthy. The most disgusting place I've ever slept.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Motel 6 stay"
I loved the new set up and look, just need an iron and blow dryer in the room!!!
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Chanel J.
"DFW stay"
close to the DFW airport limo on time staff helpful
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"NSG"
The room was always wet, the ac was not taking the moisture out of the room. The room smelled moldy, the water coming from the shower smelled moldy. I stay at a lot of this chains motels around the country, normally I have no complaints.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"slept well"
good place if you're using DFW
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
"Not a good time"
Pool was taken over by workers and they had food & alcohol they they pull in an extension cord across the wet ground. We left the pool area as we felt unsafe. Beds were hard. Sink drain in one room drained very slow. Don't think that we will stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Rebecca
"Mrs. Tonya Brown"
I loved the style and location if he hotel. However, we didn't stay our two full days because of the bad smoke smell in our room. It literally made my husband sick. We checked in at the Super 8 to finish our stay!
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Tonya
"Good stay for the price."
We needed one night's stay before flying out to Washington. The building smelled of smoke & the help didn't seem interested in helping. Still, the location & price made this a good stop for us.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Guy
"Nice hotel for a single day stay"
Stingy with the towels, they need extra pillows on the beds since it is only a single mattress. Girl at the front desk was a little rude, didn't seem happy to be there or happy to even have a job especially the way she was dressed with a white shirt and a black bra.... I suggest your front desk people wear a uniform or vest. I did enjoy the pool, it was nice.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Evelyn
The room looked more like a youth hostel than a motel room. The furnishings were cheap and uncomfortable. The beds were awful and the bed pillows looked like they were made for toddlers. The room was noisy as we could hear the TV in the next room as well as people in the hallway.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Darci
"Not for me"
Tiny rooms, rude unprofessional front desk staff, and broken ac. Never had stayed at a motel 6 before this and never will again.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Dallas trip summer 2025"
Went too see son
3 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Todd
There was a roach in our room
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Eva
"Short Stay......"
We stayed overnight and the hotel was clean but in an area which literally has nothing but other hotels around. No restaurants you have to either get take out or drive about 10 minutes away if you have a car. Only thing in walking distance is Denny's. :(
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Yanuris
"Looks like other rooms with the lights off"
Quick nights sleep before a 6:00 a.m. flight out of DFW. Clean room and close to the airport. Very Economical
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
lynae
"Basic place to sleep"
I was surprised,for the price. It was very basic but clean. No Frills. We just needed somewhere to sleep since we were stuck overnight at the airport. I do recommend you eats at the airport first. There were NO restaurants around and take out took over an hour
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"I guess it gonna be wonderful and professional if"
I guess it gonna be wonderful and professional if customers are to be informed where to wait for the bus , eg. E35 downstairs and how the bus looks like. Telephone numbers and time table of the bus can also be handy, incase customers late arrival. I landed after 20.00pm I can tell you I had a lot problems concerning the above listed tips,to the extent that I called the airport information line 331122 number or something like that to link me up with the hotel after so many trials. Further, the services at the hotel, rooms, environment etc were good behalf some crawling insects on the floor but has to do with the climate anyway.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
C
"Clean but mildly comfortable"
Clean and easy to get to. The airport shuttle was great and really convenient. The room lacked amenities that make it comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Nice quick stay"
Had a layover in Dallas for the night so I chose this hotel because of its free shuttle from the airport and back the next day. The room was clean and nicely styled. No complaints at all.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"will never stay in this hotel again"
Family weekend getaway. Booked a last moment. Would have got a better hoel for the price I paid. Stated it was a modern room but didnt look that great. Stayed 2 nights, no housekeeping. owels provided were partly torn. Toileteries provided was 2 soaps. No coffee machine. Couldnt find any places to eat at walkable disstance. Would never go back.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Quick stay."
Just a quick overnight stay for an early flight out. Very close to DFW. Felt safe, but walls are thin. Had trouble getting someone to front desk on two occasions. Cost was in correlation with what you got, such as no tissues provided in bathroom. Shower head problems. Screen off of window.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Crickets mating in the bathroom"
There was a bug in the bed, there were crickets in the bathroom. Only had complimentary shampoo. We were stuck at DFW because we missed a flight. We didn't have any of our bags. Had to pay for toothpaste and a toothbrush. They do have a shuttle that will get you to and from the airport
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Quick trip"
Good expreance
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
michael
"Will never stay there agin"
It wasn't very good the hotel would not give us any extra towels we had 4 people in a room and only 3 towels thay would not give us an extra blanket I had to go buy one for my daughter there was no coffie in the room no hair dryer the rooms were so small u could barly walk around the bed were hard the pool was not very clean and the halls smelled and the ice maker was broke u coulnt get no ice I will never stay at this hotel agin !!
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
Angie
"(Motel) 6 out of 10"
Clean, efficient- no fuss, no frills.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
adekunle
"Rates are up - service and product the same"
Motel 6 has raised its rates by 35% - but it's still the same Motel 6.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Alan
"We Needed a Room at the Last Minute"
My experience here was severely skewed by the situation - bad weather, canceled flight, last-minute accommodation required, etc. Having said that, Motel 6 was nearby and available when other places were sold out, and they never claimed to be anything more than a Motel 6. The shuttle bus was at least 30 minutes late, which was extremely frustrating but probably an after-effect of bad weather back-up. The room was cute in its own way, reminiscent of The Pod or EasyHotel, but certainly bare-bones. I did find the bed quite comfortable. Our room was the very first one, just a few steps from the front desk. That is very convenient, but there is a lot of noise at the front desk all night and throughout the early morning so it would have been impossible to sleep without earplugs. Bear that in mind. All in all, a reasonably cheap and convenient choice for people who really just need somewhere to go for the night.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Gavin
"rude"
Rude
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Bernard
"mary"
I would never stay here again ,it as a night mirror ........ it was dirty and the pool was dirty . there is no closes for your clothes or any where to hang clothes.
5 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Do not stay here"
I really think this might be for hooking up, not actually staying the night
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Mrs. & Mr. Port
"Hot Room 81 degrees temp"
Room was hot thermostat broke off in my hand changing temperature called front desk woman said she was going to have someone come up and fix it and decide if it was my fault and charge it to my cc.Got refund did not stay.I will never go back.I asked her 2 times for her name which she would not give and was not wearing a badge.Terrible Customer Service I would not stay there.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
tammy
"Remarkable"
The clerks at the desk do not enjoy their work at all. They were slow to respond to my questions; could not find my record when I asked for a receipt; and sucked all the joy out of the day for me. I have never seen such an unengaged staff.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Convenient near airport"
The bed and pillows were hard
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"I would stay again."
Great for a night before a flight from DFW. Shuttle was on time and convenient.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Russell
"Perfect if you just need a place to crash"
My only complaint was the shuttle, you need to call to have them send the shuttle and it only comes once in a while. They get to Gate E last and if they fill up before hand they will just head back to the hotels. Other than that, its a place to crash. No fridge, no extra stuff, but the shower works fine and the beds are comfortable enough. It was perfect for me. Staff was pretty cool too.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Matthew
"Stunk of stale smoke, staff were rude"
I have stayed in many motel 6's, but this was the worst by far. I booked a 4 night stay, had to get my door card reprogrammed as I was locked out two of the four nights. The desk staff we about as unmotivated(lazy) as I have ever experienced. The hallway smelled rancid with a combination of tobacco and dirty socks. Avoid this place like the plaque!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Satisfactory"
Satisfactory for the price. Room was dated and toilet running. No good nearby food choices. Wake up call worked and airport shuttle on time.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
tim
"worth the stay when wanting to save money."
My overall stay was comfortable, quiet and peaceful. The rooms were in great condition and the area was peaceful as well. I look forward to another stay if I want to save some money.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Miranda
"stores not local but able to walk 15 min to go eat"
wish they had breakfast it would be nice being someplaces are not close to walk if ur stuck there for few days but it was nice they had food delivery
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Not a 5 star, but worth it for the price"
I liked that the hotel had been remodeled and had a contemporary feel to it. Loved that we could watch the supercross race in our room on the TV - Fox 1 is rarely a station in a hotel. The negative was the bedsheets had some dirt in them when we pulled back the bedspread. Ewwww....The AC was completely not functioning. My husband is an electrician so he was able to semi fix it to at least get air blowing. Because it was only a short stay, I didn't complain because I was too tired. I would give it another shot because the price was right, just would ask to be switched out of our room if a similar situation happened.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
SARA
"Inexpensive, comfortable and clean"
Great hotel for the price. We stayed here overnight flying out of DFW. The room was very clean. Beds were firm but comfortable. Everything in room has been remodeled recently and has a very modern feel to it. Woman at reception desk very nice and helpful.only suggestion bring your own toiletries very minimum provided.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Weird design for the shower/bath. The TV also needs to be centered with the bed.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
pleasant experience all around - great staff, clean, big rooms for a great price
Other trip Mar 17, 2015