All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7800 Heathrow Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"mary"
I would never stay here again ,it as a night mirror ........ it was dirty and the pool was dirty . there is no closes for your clothes or any where to hang clothes.
5 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Hot Room 81 degrees temp"
Room was hot thermostat broke off in my hand changing temperature called front desk woman said she was going to have someone come up and fix it and decide if it was my fault and charge it to my cc.Got refund did not stay.I will never go back.I asked her 2 times for her name which she would not give and was not wearing a badge.Terrible Customer Service I would not stay there.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
tammy
"Convenient near airport"
The bed and pillows were hard
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"I would stay again."
Great for a night before a flight from DFW. Shuttle was on time and convenient.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Russell
"Perfect if you just need a place to crash"
My only complaint was the shuttle, you need to call to have them send the shuttle and it only comes once in a while. They get to Gate E last and if they fill up before hand they will just head back to the hotels. Other than that, its a place to crash. No fridge, no extra stuff, but the shower works fine and the beds are comfortable enough. It was perfect for me. Staff was pretty cool too.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Matthew
"Satisfactory"
Satisfactory for the price. Room was dated and toilet running. No good nearby food choices. Wake up call worked and airport shuttle on time.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
tim
"worth the stay when wanting to save money."
My overall stay was comfortable, quiet and peaceful. The rooms were in great condition and the area was peaceful as well. I look forward to another stay if I want to save some money.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Miranda
"Not a 5 star, but worth it for the price"
I liked that the hotel had been remodeled and had a contemporary feel to it. Loved that we could watch the supercross race in our room on the TV - Fox 1 is rarely a station in a hotel. The negative was the bedsheets had some dirt in them when we pulled back the bedspread. Ewwww....The AC was completely not functioning. My husband is an electrician so he was able to semi fix it to at least get air blowing. Because it was only a short stay, I didn't complain because I was too tired. I would give it another shot because the price was right, just would ask to be switched out of our room if a similar situation happened.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
SARA
"Inexpensive, comfortable and clean"
Great hotel for the price. We stayed here overnight flying out of DFW. The room was very clean. Beds were firm but comfortable. Everything in room has been remodeled recently and has a very modern feel to it. Woman at reception desk very nice and helpful.only suggestion bring your own toiletries very minimum provided.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Efficient and Helpful"
Everyone was very helpful and polite.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Mary Gail
"Inconsistencies"
Th pillows were extremely firm and thick. The motel smelled like smoke, even with a no smoking room. The shower couldn't maintain a constant temperature. When it did, it was either extremely hot or extremely cold. yes, you get what you paid for. But never had A problem like this. I won't be staying at this particular motel 6 again.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Clean rooms , close to airport and rates reasonable.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
dolores
"Dirty Sheets"
The room was very clean when we walked in. When my wife and I got ready for bed there was hair all on the fitted sheet and the sheet had black spots in sections. The pillow cases were dirty as well. You could clearly see that the sheets had not been changed. . When I called to the front desk the black female on duty was very snobby asked me to take pictures. Which I will forward to the hotel manager. She gave me a set of sheets which my husband had to change. They had no change of pillow cases to put on the pillows. The toilet leaked and the air condition was not cold at all. The night stay was very uncomfortable. If I had to stay here again I would definitely bring my own sheets!!!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Do not stay here"
awful! Bed was hard as a rock, people were super loud
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"good times"
had a good time
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
It's great for what you pay for. They don't carry utensils. Only spoons. The coffee is terrible. Stores and restaurants are not within walking distance. The shower faucet was broken but I figured it out.
3 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Nice Surprise"
Flight cancellation, needed room. Just overnight so didn't need luxury. Was reluctant due to past experiences but nicely surprised. Clean attractive exterior and room was very modern looking and supplied all the basics. The shower was actually way above average. Only drawback was there were no eateries to walk to and us without a car, but, Dominoes delivered !!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Jina Jo
As usual the hotel was nice and clean. Hostess was very friendly and the room was awesome.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Avary
"International traveler"
Stay was night before and night following an international flight. We also parked our car in the lighted parking lot while gone for two weeks. Desk clerk was courteous and helpful and the availability of door to door airport shuttle is outstanding. We fly out of DFW a few times a year and find this Motel 6 to be more than adequate for a night before an early flight or a night after the arrival of an late flight.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Stephen
"Very clean"
I was surprise, it was a nice room, flat screen, clean bathroom and very affordable.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
eduardo
"Recent stay"
Ok room for the price. Clean/quiet. Only complaint was broken drain plug in bathtub.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"poor, will not go there, again"
not what I expected from the website, room didn't look like what it looked in their website, took 10 minutes for the hot water on the sink to get hot, not enough towels, curtain hasn't been cleaned or dusted, at the top of the curtains, there was a caked on dust
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Armando
"Layover"
The airport shuttle to the hotel took about an hour and a half... Aaarrghh! When we arrived at the hotel, check-in was super efficient and the clerk was pleasant. You can hear the highway and fellow guests slamming their doors. The room was clean and good for a layover. The airport shuttle from the hotel to the airport was fast.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great room, great stay"
I really liked the contemporary style of the facilities. Everything was very nice, I'd definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great stay. I woke up and in time for flight"
Staff was friendly Woke me up in time to make it to the airport Clean Easy to get too Good stuff
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Lewis
I could take the shuttle to the airport, which is really close to Motel 6. Shampoo, and body cleanser were not ready but the room was clean and hotel staff were kind.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Cheap."
The hotel was fine for the 1 hour we had to sleep. The decorative throws over the comforters had holes in them and the hotel does not provide shampoos. Get what you pay for though. Good price on a busy night.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Jay
"Dallas DFW airport north"
Stayed 4 nights total. I did bring my dog and they were accommodating for him. There was no shampoo in the room and it was a hassle to get it from the front desk. No "Do Not Disturb" sign was available for the room so the desk attendant made one on paper for me that I taped over the key card slot. The bath towels had the drying capacity of a washcloth so I would recommend you bring your own as well as your own soap/shampoo (this is minor really) Good price but the beds were very uncomfortable and I would definitely recommend you bring your own pillows. The pillows in my room were very square instead of rectangular and the fill was very inconsistent in each one giving an odd fight at night to find the right one out of the 4 small pillows. No alarm clock or iron/board so be aware of how you pack your business attire. If you literally want a place to just crash for the night, this wasn't terrible just not very comfortable. I've stayed at all the hotels in that area now. This hotel was the least comfortable but also the cheapest in the area. Overall, if I have to bring my pet with me again I will likely stay there but just plan for all the missing amenities ahead of time now that I know.
5 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Ryan
"Great deal for the price."
Great place for the price. Walls are thin and could use another pillow, but what a great deal compared to the hotels next door. Very clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Christine
Basic hotel, but very clean. Pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"On the fence..."
Good hotel for the price. Staff was not the greatest. Surrounding area is very quiet.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
Jerry
"All was good"
The motel was what I expected. Nice and clean. A room to spend the night in before catching the plane the next morning. Wake up call on time. Shuttles on time. Everyone courteous.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"DFW Connection"
The staff were pleasant, helpful, and courteous!! The room and the entire place was whistle clean (most impressive)! The airport shuttle was as promised! Agreat place to stay at a great rate!
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
burlin ray
"Brooke to Cali"
It was a real fast trip.Showed up around 9:30 and was greeted nicely. The front desk had only one worker, and she was busy, but she handled herself extremely well, answering all phone lines while helping people check in.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Iva
"Our stay a Motel 6"
check in was smooth I had called in a reservation and all I had to do was show a picture id and when it was verified I was handed a key and told where to park. the shuttle service delivered me o the airport to pick up my disabled friend, but we waited in the wrong place, that said passenger pickup instead of standing on the side of the drive where it said shuttle buses. I called the motel and they called the shuttle bus driver and he gave correct directions.We don't travel by air very often and got confused.
1 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2015
Harry
"Shuttle takes over 45 min to pick u up from airpor"
Two star for poor pick up time from airport. I was told it will take 45 min tow different time. Had to take a cab as 45 min is an unacceptable wait for hotel shuttle. Other then this it was excellent value and very clean.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Stay at the Motel 6"
About the only bad experience was that the door to the room next to us was cracked open probably most of the night we were there. There was a considerable amount of noise in the hallway that night. When we left for breakfast in the morning we noticed the door was slightly open and was still open when we returned from breakfast about an hour later. When we checked out we reported it to the front desk and someone was sent upstairs to check on it.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Andy
"pay twice.."
I did double pay, one when booking by phone and another on arrival ..
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Jaime Nicolas
"good hotel in good price"
good hotel in good price
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
hemant
"Decent place to stay for night. close to airport"
Decent place to stay for night. close to airport. Nothing fancy...
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Vivek
"Good Hotel"
Conient to DFW.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Reginald
"just what we needed"
clean and just what we needed for the price. great location for our destination.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"would stay here again"
Very nice quiet and friendly
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Jane
"Rude staff not friendly nor attentive."
Rude staff and rooms not clean ......................
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Good room for a low price"
Hotel rooms were modern and clean, I liked the hard floors versus carpet, for the price it was well worth it and close to the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Really good stay for the price."
I stayed there for 11 days and it was peaceful. The room was very clean and the staff was very courteous. I did not encounter any problems. I slept good and the internet work flawlessly. It was a good stay. Actually it was cleaner than the competition right next door. Ironically the cost at Motel 6 was less than the next door neighbor and the room was a lot more cleaner and comfortable. Only concern I have with Motel 6 is that they need to invest in a better quality of linens. The dry off towels were very thin. Other than that it was an awesome 11 days.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Quick and Easy"
no complains, I booked thru Hotels.com and soonest I got to the lobby all they asked for was a DL and I had my Key. Quick and easy just how I like it. I would of loved it more if they had breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
María
"Rooms nice and modern. No microwaves or refrig."
The rooms are modern and nice. However, no refrigerators or microwaves. The location of the hotel - only 1 store or eating establishments within walking distance. Hotels vending machines are less than desirable.
3 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Right price and modern rooms cant beat either"
The modern rooms are very efficient and for the price, its just right.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Only stayed overnight, it served its purpose."
Stayed overnight, it served it purpose could not get shower to work. Staff was polite and kind. For short stay and affordability I would stay again.