All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7800 Heathrow Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"just what we needed"
clean and just what we needed for the price. great location for our destination.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"would stay here again"
Very nice quiet and friendly
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Jane
"Rude staff not friendly nor attentive."
Rude staff and rooms not clean ......................
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Good room for a low price"
Hotel rooms were modern and clean, I liked the hard floors versus carpet, for the price it was well worth it and close to the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Really good stay for the price."
I stayed there for 11 days and it was peaceful. The room was very clean and the staff was very courteous. I did not encounter any problems. I slept good and the internet work flawlessly. It was a good stay. Actually it was cleaner than the competition right next door. Ironically the cost at Motel 6 was less than the next door neighbor and the room was a lot more cleaner and comfortable. Only concern I have with Motel 6 is that they need to invest in a better quality of linens. The dry off towels were very thin. Other than that it was an awesome 11 days.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Quick and Easy"
no complains, I booked thru Hotels.com and soonest I got to the lobby all they asked for was a DL and I had my Key. Quick and easy just how I like it. I would of loved it more if they had breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
María
"Rooms nice and modern. No microwaves or refrig."
The rooms are modern and nice. However, no refrigerators or microwaves. The location of the hotel - only 1 store or eating establishments within walking distance. Hotels vending machines are less than desirable.
3 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Right price and modern rooms cant beat either"
The modern rooms are very efficient and for the price, its just right.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Only stayed overnight, it served its purpose."
Stayed overnight, it served it purpose could not get shower to work. Staff was polite and kind. For short stay and affordability I would stay again.
"Bugs"
Bugs in the room. Had snacks in ziplocked bags & in a cooler. Woke up the next morning & ants, bugs, etc was all over our stuff.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Clean & Friendly"
With just a faint smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby, I was surprised that the rooms were immaculate and quiet. If they would have the smoking area away from the door or use an air freshener in the lobby that would help. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Get stay for the money.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Dean
"Good For One Night"
It was good for a 1 night stay. The room was small but clean and well maintained. No restaurants in site, but delivery was easy.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Amber
"Not again"
We could not get over the cigarette smell. It was awful. I called the front desk and they assured me the second floor was guaranteed smoke free. They did not offer to put us in another room. We both didnt sleep well and woke up with headaches because of the cigarette smoke.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, can't beat the price"
I had to find a last minute hotel due to a flight cancelation, and I decided to give this one a chance. I have nothing to complain about; it had all of the basics that I needed. Airport shuttle was very nice, and I don't think you can beat the price. Overall, room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"my disappointment"
As of right now, I am extremely discouraged from staying at another Motel 6. The room was small. The beds didn't even have frames. They were simply on what looked like press wood on 2 "legs" and a triangle piece. The menu in the room had dried "stuff" on it that made me not want to touch it. On top of that, the people that answered the phone put me on hold for over 15 minutes and when I hang up and called back, they promptly hung up on me. My last complaint was the fact there were no in room amenities such as shampoo and coffee.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Douglas Croyle
for overnight airline connections, Motel 6 is great' for the price and room cleanliness.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
bonita spears
"Good for the price"
Good for the price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Cynthia
"The room and hotel were good,"
We were there because our flight delayed getting to dallas and we were misconnected. The room and hotel were nice. The night shuttle bus from the airport was terrible. He was very late and then kept driving around the airport to pick up 2 different people, apparently airport employees. Maybe a side business for the driver? We called at 11:07 and did not get to the hotel until 1:25am.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Pamela
"Good Basics"
The price was very cheap, so I did not expect much. The room was clean and comfortable. There was a vending machine at the hotel, but the closest convenience store was a 15 minute walk. There was a city bus stop right around the corner. The hotel provided shuttle service to and from the airport, but it took an hour for the shuttle to pick me up when my flight arrived at midnight. The shuttle service is a pooled service called Hotel Connection which is shared by the low budget hotels that don't have a dedicated shuttle of their own. There was no microwave or refridgerator in the room. The hotel was what I expected at this price point.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Bryan
"Motel HELLo"
there was a front desk clerk that was just simply horrible rude and unprofessional.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Overnight For DFW"
Stayed overnight, leaving early in morning 4:30AM. Very noisy even into late hours and early morning - smell of cigarette smoke, observed smoking in lobby at 4AM. No sense of security!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Roger
"Best motel6 I stayed"
Room was clean, plenty of parking and helpful staff
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
J
"Good Value"
Room was small but clean. Service was commensurate with price: minimal, for example, tiny bath towels, and front desk did not have extras. Proximity to DFW is why we stayed here, and it was very convenient.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Vafa
The hotel is very comfortable. I hate the ice machine wasnt working, but... I still enjoyed my stay overall.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
donte
"Fantastic value for the money!"
Check in staff was extremely efficient with a busy lobby - many people got off the shuttle bus and were waiting to check in. But we were in our room in record time! The room was simple and sparse in an efficient way with fresh and updated furnishings. It reminded us of the small simple European rooms we are used to (though it wasn't that small). But everything was neat, clean and very comfortable. The bed was nice, supportive and comfortable. The price was great and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Not bad for the money"
Bed was uncomfortable and there were a lack of pillows in the hotel, we asked for 2 and got 1 another room asked for 6 and got 2.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Derek
"Hard and small"
Okay for a short stay/trip. The room was small and bed hard, but you get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
C Johnson
The toilet seat had urine stains on it and the bed was horribly uncomfortable. The hotel had an all over odd smell that permeated it. Only plus was convenience in getting to the airport.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Good not luxury but nice
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"I will never stay at this location again!"
Before I arrived at this location I called to get directions, because it wad raining and storming really bad and the gps lost signal. The lady at the front desk was extremely rude! She told me she didn't know how to get to the hotel and I would have to find my own way. Once I got there the same lady made me wait 10 minutes while she filled out paperwork before she began the checkout process. I wasn't even greeted. All she ask was what name the reservation was in and for my credit card. She didn't even ask for my ID. I also ask if there was a handicap accessible room bc I have 2 children in wheel chairs that I will have to get in plus carry luggage. She advised me they had them but I should have requested one when I made my reservation. Of course I was the furthest away from the door when I ask for help she advised she didn't have any help. Once I got to the room, the bathroom was filthy and dirt was in the tub. The smoke smell was so overwhelming that I had to get my kids back out in the rain to get some oder eliminator, bc the front desk they didn't have any. I've stayed at Motel 6 before and this is by far my worst experience.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"One day layover comfort"
I was pleased with my stay at Motel 6. Their was only one hotel attendant but he still did a great job and my shuttle was on time to the airport. Very efficient if you ask me.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Devin
"OK hotel with horrible airport pickup experience"
I called the hotel for pickup from the airport as soon as I landed. I was told to wait outside by the gate they specified the shuttle would pick me up. After waiting for 40 minutes I called the hotel and was told they will be coming. 30 minutes later, I called again and was told that the shuttle was on its way and if not then the hotel manager was going to personally come pick me up. Well, another 30 minutes later, still no ride and I call back. Finally someone asked where I was exactly. I tell them outside the exit where they told me to wait. Then they ask, upstairs or downstairs? That wanted me to go to the lower level and not the upper level. It appears that the pick up is on the lower level even though the airport has other shuttles that do pick ups at the upper level. A bit frustrating since it was my first time at DFW. So, if you decide to come to this hotel, make sure you go to the lower level for the shuttle and hopefully you will have a better experience than I did. The only vending machine at the hotel wasn't working and they didn't have any other drinks at the hotel. So waiting outside in the Dallas heat for almost 2 hrs and then not having anything available to drink with no apologies for the bad experience. I won't be coming back to this location in the future.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Disappointing Motel 6"
I chose this Motel 6 as my daughter and I were traveling with a large breed dog, which they accept. I also wanted to have free Wi-Fi. The location is ok, next to several other hotels, but there is only one restaurant nearby, so be prepared to order a pizza delivered. The room was clean, but VERY Spartan - no carpet, 2 plastic chairs, and one small round table. The room we were given did NOT have Wi-Fi. When I went to the desk clerk to ask about this, she brusquely said that it did, I would just have to stand in the hall to log in. I did this, and was promptly logged out when I re-entered the room. So, no Wi-Fi unless you plan to stand in the hall with your computer.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
JoAnne
"Very Good For Quick Layover at DFW"
Modern, clean and closely located to DFW. Great for an overnight before flying. Can walk to food. My only knock is that it could be up to 30 minutes for a shuttle from the airport...they use a shared service which includes other motel stops.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
JSS
"Room was in rough shape."
I've stayed here a few times. Some rooms are ok while others are trashed. The room we had last was not so good. The shower curtain was torn and the shower leaked. The hair dryer didn't work. There were some stains on the bedspread. Since I got there late and had to leave super early, I just dealt with it. I talked to the front desk about it when I left. We'll see if they do anything about it.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"Nice, clean and affordable"
Our room was clean the pool was nice and clean..we wanted a clean hotel with a nice pool to jump in to after Six Flags this place was it for the right price. Will come back to this hotel every time. Denny's across the freeway everything else is about 5 miles down and six flags is 18 minutes away we didn't have a problem with the drive.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Jenni
Hotel staff did not have great customer service, did not greet as we entered motel, never smiled, did not ask if we had reservations. Motel clerk was eating had her food on counter. Room very small, room was not cool at all when we arrived being that it is summer and would if been nice to check in to already cooled room. Would not go back.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
brenda
room was clean. but smelled cigarette smoke, heavy, down the hall and as soon as you open the room door. receptionist were short and rude. a/c was not working very well.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Teresa
"no breakfest,hair dryer,no extras."
the best thing the shuttle service to the air port, ever thing else was average or below.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
LARRY CARR
"happy"
room very clean next time don't leave last customer used bath tissue other than that happy customer. bed spread had cig burn holds. I ask for a smoke free room.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
mj
"No problem"
For one night the price was excellent. We did not need all the bells and whistles. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The room was clean and everything worked. The pool was lovely and clean and the kids had fun. I had to catch a plane the next day and they had a free shuttle that picked me up at 03:30. I was so pleased. Thank you Motel 6 for not taking advantage. Yes I would stay again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
alberta
"Use it as last option"
Hotel is scruffy Night desk clerk rude and sarcastic. I don't believe why they still allow smoking inside the rooms
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Good hotel to stay on flying connections at DFW"
I booked on this hotel for staying close to DFW airport as I arrived late at night and have an early flight the day after. I called the hotel at arrival and they confirmed me they're be sending a shuttle. I realized later that's a shuttle service that serves several hotels in the area and have a 45-50 minutes cycle, so you could be lucky and take the shuttle quick or have to wait till that time, in my case I was in the middle and waited 30 minutes. Front desk attention was basic, but the room was pretty ok for my purposes.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Fuso
I was ok. We were freaked out that a gurl was in a room with the door open all night. So ya we were freaked out
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
j
"OK hotel close to airport"
We had to come to this hotel as our flight got cancelled as 12am at night and we had 6hrs to kill before coming back to airport. It was a clean room with a good bathroom. The price was reasonable. There was no coffee maker in room. The motel had a free shuttle to airport which was a very convenient service.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Stranded in Dallas"
Flight was cancelled and needed a place to stay. Very nice and comfortable, but the price was awesome.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Reggie
"Fix that ELEVATOR"
Assigned a room on the third floor with 60 lbs of luggage and no elevator. Desk clerk helped, but totally over the top for her. Kudos.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Mimi
"Cheap Clean Room."
When I checked in it wsa good got out room nice clean cozy room. Got the kids ready to go swimming and got down to the pool to find it was locked, I went to the front desk and they said it was closed because someone had peed and puked in the pool. When I asked how long it would be closed they said for awhile because they had to clean it yet nobody was in there cleaning it. Talk about unhappy children.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice clean hotel"
My room was very clean. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. I like that they have a free shuttle to the airport. Thank you!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Tania
"Cheap"
No carpet, no shampoo, no coffee maker, closet is hard to use, you will not feel safe, in winter you will not feel the comfort due to cold looking floor with no rug or carpet . Use this hotel only if you are out of money.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014