All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
7800 Heathrow Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I could take the shuttle to the airport, which is really close to Motel 6. Shampoo, and body cleanser were not ready but the room was clean and hotel staff were kind.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Cheap."
The hotel was fine for the 1 hour we had to sleep. The decorative throws over the comforters had holes in them and the hotel does not provide shampoos. Get what you pay for though. Good price on a busy night.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Jay
"Dallas DFW airport north"
Stayed 4 nights total. I did bring my dog and they were accommodating for him. There was no shampoo in the room and it was a hassle to get it from the front desk. No "Do Not Disturb" sign was available for the room so the desk attendant made one on paper for me that I taped over the key card slot. The bath towels had the drying capacity of a washcloth so I would recommend you bring your own as well as your own soap/shampoo (this is minor really) Good price but the beds were very uncomfortable and I would definitely recommend you bring your own pillows. The pillows in my room were very square instead of rectangular and the fill was very inconsistent in each one giving an odd fight at night to find the right one out of the 4 small pillows. No alarm clock or iron/board so be aware of how you pack your business attire. If you literally want a place to just crash for the night, this wasn't terrible just not very comfortable. I've stayed at all the hotels in that area now. This hotel was the least comfortable but also the cheapest in the area. Overall, if I have to bring my pet with me again I will likely stay there but just plan for all the missing amenities ahead of time now that I know.
5 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Ryan
"Great deal for the price."
Great place for the price. Walls are thin and could use another pillow, but what a great deal compared to the hotels next door. Very clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Christine
Basic hotel, but very clean. Pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"On the fence..."
Good hotel for the price. Staff was not the greatest. Surrounding area is very quiet.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
Jerry
"All was good"
The motel was what I expected. Nice and clean. A room to spend the night in before catching the plane the next morning. Wake up call on time. Shuttles on time. Everyone courteous.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"DFW Connection"
The staff were pleasant, helpful, and courteous!! The room and the entire place was whistle clean (most impressive)! The airport shuttle was as promised! Agreat place to stay at a great rate!
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
burlin ray
"Brooke to Cali"
It was a real fast trip.Showed up around 9:30 and was greeted nicely. The front desk had only one worker, and she was busy, but she handled herself extremely well, answering all phone lines while helping people check in.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Iva
"Our stay a Motel 6"
check in was smooth I had called in a reservation and all I had to do was show a picture id and when it was verified I was handed a key and told where to park. the shuttle service delivered me o the airport to pick up my disabled friend, but we waited in the wrong place, that said passenger pickup instead of standing on the side of the drive where it said shuttle buses. I called the motel and they called the shuttle bus driver and he gave correct directions.We don't travel by air very often and got confused.
1 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2015
Harry
"Shuttle takes over 45 min to pick u up from airpor"
Two star for poor pick up time from airport. I was told it will take 45 min tow different time. Had to take a cab as 45 min is an unacceptable wait for hotel shuttle. Other then this it was excellent value and very clean.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Stay at the Motel 6"
About the only bad experience was that the door to the room next to us was cracked open probably most of the night we were there. There was a considerable amount of noise in the hallway that night. When we left for breakfast in the morning we noticed the door was slightly open and was still open when we returned from breakfast about an hour later. When we checked out we reported it to the front desk and someone was sent upstairs to check on it.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Andy
"pay twice.."
I did double pay, one when booking by phone and another on arrival ..
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Jaime Nicolas
"good hotel in good price"
good hotel in good price
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
hemant
"Decent place to stay for night. close to airport"
Decent place to stay for night. close to airport. Nothing fancy...
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Vivek
"Good Hotel"
Conient to DFW.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Reginald
"just what we needed"
clean and just what we needed for the price. great location for our destination.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"would stay here again"
Very nice quiet and friendly
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Jane
"Rude staff not friendly nor attentive."
Rude staff and rooms not clean ......................
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Good room for a low price"
Hotel rooms were modern and clean, I liked the hard floors versus carpet, for the price it was well worth it and close to the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Really good stay for the price."
I stayed there for 11 days and it was peaceful. The room was very clean and the staff was very courteous. I did not encounter any problems. I slept good and the internet work flawlessly. It was a good stay. Actually it was cleaner than the competition right next door. Ironically the cost at Motel 6 was less than the next door neighbor and the room was a lot more cleaner and comfortable. Only concern I have with Motel 6 is that they need to invest in a better quality of linens. The dry off towels were very thin. Other than that it was an awesome 11 days.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Quick and Easy"
no complains, I booked thru Hotels.com and soonest I got to the lobby all they asked for was a DL and I had my Key. Quick and easy just how I like it. I would of loved it more if they had breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
María
"Rooms nice and modern. No microwaves or refrig."
The rooms are modern and nice. However, no refrigerators or microwaves. The location of the hotel - only 1 store or eating establishments within walking distance. Hotels vending machines are less than desirable.
3 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Right price and modern rooms cant beat either"
The modern rooms are very efficient and for the price, its just right.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Only stayed overnight, it served its purpose."
Stayed overnight, it served it purpose could not get shower to work. Staff was polite and kind. For short stay and affordability I would stay again.
"Bugs"
Bugs in the room. Had snacks in ziplocked bags & in a cooler. Woke up the next morning & ants, bugs, etc was all over our stuff.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Clean & Friendly"
With just a faint smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby, I was surprised that the rooms were immaculate and quiet. If they would have the smoking area away from the door or use an air freshener in the lobby that would help. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Get stay for the money.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Dean
"Good For One Night"
It was good for a 1 night stay. The room was small but clean and well maintained. No restaurants in site, but delivery was easy.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Amber
"Not again"
We could not get over the cigarette smell. It was awful. I called the front desk and they assured me the second floor was guaranteed smoke free. They did not offer to put us in another room. We both didnt sleep well and woke up with headaches because of the cigarette smoke.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, can't beat the price"
I had to find a last minute hotel due to a flight cancelation, and I decided to give this one a chance. I have nothing to complain about; it had all of the basics that I needed. Airport shuttle was very nice, and I don't think you can beat the price. Overall, room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"my disappointment"
As of right now, I am extremely discouraged from staying at another Motel 6. The room was small. The beds didn't even have frames. They were simply on what looked like press wood on 2 "legs" and a triangle piece. The menu in the room had dried "stuff" on it that made me not want to touch it. On top of that, the people that answered the phone put me on hold for over 15 minutes and when I hang up and called back, they promptly hung up on me. My last complaint was the fact there were no in room amenities such as shampoo and coffee.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Douglas Croyle
for overnight airline connections, Motel 6 is great' for the price and room cleanliness.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
bonita spears
"Good for the price"
Good for the price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Cynthia
"The room and hotel were good,"
We were there because our flight delayed getting to dallas and we were misconnected. The room and hotel were nice. The night shuttle bus from the airport was terrible. He was very late and then kept driving around the airport to pick up 2 different people, apparently airport employees. Maybe a side business for the driver? We called at 11:07 and did not get to the hotel until 1:25am.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Pamela
"Good Basics"
The price was very cheap, so I did not expect much. The room was clean and comfortable. There was a vending machine at the hotel, but the closest convenience store was a 15 minute walk. There was a city bus stop right around the corner. The hotel provided shuttle service to and from the airport, but it took an hour for the shuttle to pick me up when my flight arrived at midnight. The shuttle service is a pooled service called Hotel Connection which is shared by the low budget hotels that don't have a dedicated shuttle of their own. There was no microwave or refridgerator in the room. The hotel was what I expected at this price point.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Bryan
"Motel HELLo"
there was a front desk clerk that was just simply horrible rude and unprofessional.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Overnight For DFW"
Stayed overnight, leaving early in morning 4:30AM. Very noisy even into late hours and early morning - smell of cigarette smoke, observed smoking in lobby at 4AM. No sense of security!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Roger
"Best motel6 I stayed"
Room was clean, plenty of parking and helpful staff
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
J
"Good Value"
Room was small but clean. Service was commensurate with price: minimal, for example, tiny bath towels, and front desk did not have extras. Proximity to DFW is why we stayed here, and it was very convenient.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Vafa
The hotel is very comfortable. I hate the ice machine wasnt working, but... I still enjoyed my stay overall.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
donte
"Fantastic value for the money!"
Check in staff was extremely efficient with a busy lobby - many people got off the shuttle bus and were waiting to check in. But we were in our room in record time! The room was simple and sparse in an efficient way with fresh and updated furnishings. It reminded us of the small simple European rooms we are used to (though it wasn't that small). But everything was neat, clean and very comfortable. The bed was nice, supportive and comfortable. The price was great and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Not bad for the money"
Bed was uncomfortable and there were a lack of pillows in the hotel, we asked for 2 and got 1 another room asked for 6 and got 2.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Derek
"Hard and small"
Okay for a short stay/trip. The room was small and bed hard, but you get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
C Johnson
The toilet seat had urine stains on it and the bed was horribly uncomfortable. The hotel had an all over odd smell that permeated it. Only plus was convenience in getting to the airport.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Good not luxury but nice
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"I will never stay at this location again!"
Before I arrived at this location I called to get directions, because it wad raining and storming really bad and the gps lost signal. The lady at the front desk was extremely rude! She told me she didn't know how to get to the hotel and I would have to find my own way. Once I got there the same lady made me wait 10 minutes while she filled out paperwork before she began the checkout process. I wasn't even greeted. All she ask was what name the reservation was in and for my credit card. She didn't even ask for my ID. I also ask if there was a handicap accessible room bc I have 2 children in wheel chairs that I will have to get in plus carry luggage. She advised me they had them but I should have requested one when I made my reservation. Of course I was the furthest away from the door when I ask for help she advised she didn't have any help. Once I got to the room, the bathroom was filthy and dirt was in the tub. The smoke smell was so overwhelming that I had to get my kids back out in the rain to get some oder eliminator, bc the front desk they didn't have any. I've stayed at Motel 6 before and this is by far my worst experience.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"One day layover comfort"
I was pleased with my stay at Motel 6. Their was only one hotel attendant but he still did a great job and my shuttle was on time to the airport. Very efficient if you ask me.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Devin
"OK hotel with horrible airport pickup experience"
I called the hotel for pickup from the airport as soon as I landed. I was told to wait outside by the gate they specified the shuttle would pick me up. After waiting for 40 minutes I called the hotel and was told they will be coming. 30 minutes later, I called again and was told that the shuttle was on its way and if not then the hotel manager was going to personally come pick me up. Well, another 30 minutes later, still no ride and I call back. Finally someone asked where I was exactly. I tell them outside the exit where they told me to wait. Then they ask, upstairs or downstairs? That wanted me to go to the lower level and not the upper level. It appears that the pick up is on the lower level even though the airport has other shuttles that do pick ups at the upper level. A bit frustrating since it was my first time at DFW. So, if you decide to come to this hotel, make sure you go to the lower level for the shuttle and hopefully you will have a better experience than I did. The only vending machine at the hotel wasn't working and they didn't have any other drinks at the hotel. So waiting outside in the Dallas heat for almost 2 hrs and then not having anything available to drink with no apologies for the bad experience. I won't be coming back to this location in the future.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Disappointing Motel 6"
I chose this Motel 6 as my daughter and I were traveling with a large breed dog, which they accept. I also wanted to have free Wi-Fi. The location is ok, next to several other hotels, but there is only one restaurant nearby, so be prepared to order a pizza delivered. The room was clean, but VERY Spartan - no carpet, 2 plastic chairs, and one small round table. The room we were given did NOT have Wi-Fi. When I went to the desk clerk to ask about this, she brusquely said that it did, I would just have to stand in the hall to log in. I did this, and was promptly logged out when I re-entered the room. So, no Wi-Fi unless you plan to stand in the hall with your computer.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
JoAnne
"Very Good For Quick Layover at DFW"
Modern, clean and closely located to DFW. Great for an overnight before flying. Can walk to food. My only knock is that it could be up to 30 minutes for a shuttle from the airport...they use a shared service which includes other motel stops.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014