All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Carrer Corsega, 373, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08037, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Just fine"
We stayed two nights at the end of our Barcelona trip. We didn't realize that this is actually a "hotel" inside of a hostel. The hotel section has private rooms and bathrooms. It was clean but very basic. We had a pleasant stay.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Hola Deanna! Thanks for sharing your experience at Generator Barcelona. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Kind regards, César Martin, Management Trainee
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Deanna
"Good hotel for young couple vacation"
Excellent! Room was very comfortable and very clean. Hotel staff very friendly. They gave good recommendation of restaurants nearby. We were lucky and got upgraded to a room with good view. Strongly recommend. Good hotel for young couple vacation.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Thank you so much for your great feedback, it’s really appreciated and will help us continue to provide great service for you and all our guests. We hope to see you again in the future. Best wishes, Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
3 night trip Jun 2, 2015
Nan
"Happy Place"
Spot-on decor, great food, aaahmazing prices, and friendly staff. Location in Gracia is perfect for wandering around this trendy, young neighborhood and a short walk to the metro for a ride into the heart of Barcelona (also walkable). The vibe is definitely young and party-happy and the decor contributes to that but the hotel accomodations are crisp and clean. Could've stayed much longer!
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Dear guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay on the Generator Barcelona. We hope to welcome you back soon, Kind regards , Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Good place for young travelers, close to sights"
We stayed in the hotel side as opposed to the hostel side of the building. There are a lot of of young people from all over staying here so fun to meet people. There is a bar and cool lounge area. There are great common areas for reading, playing pool, etc. Very cool space. Our room was small and the bathroom was very tight. It served it's purpose. We were only there for two nights and only slept and showered there. The price was right. It's located walking distance from La Pedrera and Passeig de Gracia shopping. It's a few blocks from a subway. Once on subway, it's only a few stops from La Sagrada Familia and Las Ramblas.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Jen
"Clean and inexpensive rooms in Gràcia neighborhood"
The hotel room was inexpensive and hotel located in a great area near Gràcia. The hotel room was very clean, neat and simple. The free Wi-Fi is great. It's great for young people.It might not be good for the traveler that wants peace and quiet. It's busy with guests (usually younger crowd) passing through and hanging out at the bar, restaurant and lobby on the first floor. The hotel is part of the the larger hostel establishment though those that choose hotel rooms have a separate entrance.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Dear Mary, Thanks for sharing your experience after staying in our hostel. It is a good motivation to know you like the rooms and the services we provide. Also it is very helpful how you explain the different areas we have, because we are focus in different targets, that's the reason we have different public areas, trying to offer different services to all the guests. Thanks for your time and we hope to see you again in the future. Enrique Portales, Generator Barcelona GM.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"clean, everything functional a cut above"
would stay here again definetly
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
N
"New Years Eve in Barcelona"
The nature of this hotel/hostel provides guests with an informal, party like atmosphere filled with young travelers. We stayed in the hotel portion of the Generator and we were in one of the deluxe double bed rooms. Overall the stay was enjoyable, the hotel is close to public transportation, close to shopping and food. We did find the room to be smaller than we had expected, the balcony was bigger than our actual room. There are no TV's in the room, so something to consider. Additionally, we found the rate for the room to be higher than the value.
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2013
Christine
"Overall great place with many amenities"
Great people, reasonable price with activities, food, and many more amenities located off the beaten path but close to metro.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Great new private hostel"
Great hotel. Okay here's the deal. It's a BRAND NEW HOSTEL... and it's a Hostel. It's not a Hotel. The bottom 4 floors are Hostel and the upper 3 are Hotel. Which means its a more exclusive and private hostel - which is exactly what I wanted. For one night I had a tour group on my floor - not the Hotel's fault - but the Hotel did EVERYTHING they could to help me. AND told the group they would have to be quiet or leave. They were very proactive and you can't ask for more. I was there a month ago and there was still construction on the 8th floor which was never a problem and I stayed on the 8th floor.... they moved me there by my request to be quieter after the Tour Group of highschoolers arrived. There is a bar downstairs where you can hang out. It is NOT for business travellers but IS for someone travelling to meet people and enjoy Barcelona. It's social without being rowdy and friendly without being too familiar. The rooms are amazing. I travel a lot and even new hotels can be terrible. This is a new and great little find. Enjoy it while it is new!! Lastly, the rooms are very simple and very cool. The design gets an A for making the most out what they did. It feels very well thought out, simple and stylish.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013

Great room in the hotel section. Staff were friendly and very helpful.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review on the Generator Barcelona. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you felt the Generator experience. We hope to welcome you back soon to Barcelona! Kind regards
4 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
"Just what I was looking for!"
Generator was exactly what I was looking for: was traveling on my own and didn't want to share a room, but wanted to ensure I would meet people. It looks just as nice as in the pictures and has a great vibe! My room was nice - unfortunately they only had two twin beds instead of a double - and the turn down service was excellent. Nightly events at the bar as well as different tour groups day and night so it was easy to meet people and get to experience the city.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Dear guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and you would choose Generator Barcelona again. We hope to welcome you back soon, Kind regards, Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
Other trip May 3, 2015
Charley
"Weekend in Barcelona with friends"
Weekend with friends
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Lars
"Clean rooms and friendly staffs"
The single private room is very clean and spacious. Staffs are really nice and helpful. Awesome for budget stay!
Ricky
HK
"Better than expected!"
The room was better than expected. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was big enough; although, I wouldn't have put a shelf above the basin. This was my third time in Barcelona, but the first one at that youth hostel... but most likely I will be back to the same place when I go back to Barcelona; I really like that place. No need to look for something else as it was close enough to a subway station; it was clean, and it was realively inexpensive. I didn't get a chance to eat there, so I can't comment on the food, though.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Hi Erik, Thanks for your comments, it is really great to read them. Thanks for recommend us and for sharing your experience in here. It is good to know that you score high the value and location. We hope to see you again in Generator Barcelona Enrique Portales GM
2 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
Erik
"Basic but quirky"
Stayed here on a girls weekend early October due to price and location. It's a quirky interesting hotel/ hostel. The bar is fantastic and I highly recommend the cocktails. The decor is eclectic which I liked. The hotel rooms are basic but very clean and surprisgly quiet.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Msmayhemrocks
"Amazing hotel, close to central Barcelona"
Can not rave about this place enough! We stayed in a private room and it was perfect - roof terrace to die for! Lounge area and bar can get a little lively and majority of guests are on the younger side however it was no problem for us as we were out and about most of the time. Certainly no issue with noise in our room. Already looking at staying at another Generator in one of it's other locations.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"loved it!"
Generator Barcelona was a friendly, fun place to stay, nearby to the city centre. The room was lovely and clean. The food was really good too. Well done to the staff for being awesome! Thanks for making me feel at home. Will come back soon hopefully :)
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
It is great to read your comments. All the staff is very happy with this and it is good to know that you have fun time in our hotel. Thanks for sharing your experience in Generator Barcelona, we hope to see you again very soon. I do appreciate it. Enrique Portales Generator Barcelona GM
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Anne
"overall very good"
Friendly service and very clean stayed in the hotel part of the hotel/hostel. The only flaw is they didnt allow me to bring liquor up to my room
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Dear traveller, Thanks for having your time to share your opinion after staying with us. I will transmit it to the team, it is really helpful for us. Apologise if we ask please to enjoy the drinks in the bar area. We appreciate very much your comments and we hope to welcome back in the future. Enrique Portales, Generator Barcelona GM
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
"Hotel as part of the Hostel"
Chose to stay in the Hotel part of the Hostel. The Hostel/Hotel was new, very modern, arty and cool with great bar areas (and reasonably priced cocktails and snacks) and places to hang out - shame the photobooth wasn't working throughout our stay though! Location was great, close to 2 metro stations, but in walking distance of most touristy spots and easy to get to and from the airport. Room was spacious and well designed, though I didn't think to request a balcony room. I tried requesting a double bed ahead of stay but could only offer a twin room (more doubles in Hotel section please!) The Hostel was busy, but Hotel is private and quiet and while there was entertainment most nights it wasn't overbearing to those who opted out. Bit of confusion with Expedia booking about payment, but easily rectified - reception staff weren't as friendly as other Hotels/Hostels I've stayed in before. Would recommend and stay again, and would consider staying in a Generator elsewhere in the world.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Cookie
"Best 1 star hotel i've ever seen"
This hotel/hostel goes to show you can't judge a place on the number of stars. The public areas are very well furnished and spacious and the room was modern clean and with a large sunny balcony. The showers are the best!! I would stay in this Hotel again.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. It was cleaner than any of the 4 star hotels we stayed in. The location is good in terms of being next to metro stations. If you go, try to explore the neighbourhood the hostel is in though. We found some neat gems on our last day. We stayed during off season so it's hard to say if it is good for meeting other travelers. Overall it was a good experience.
3 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2014
"Very good situation, very clean"
Excellent
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Greg
"hardly say they're nice n friendly staff"
Found the staff act like Government officials except 1 or 2 nice ones.
5 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2013
Jen
"Great value hotel for long weekend in Barcelona"
First visit to a Generator Hotel - very impressed. A perfect choice for a long weekend in Barcelona as many hotels in the old town are very pricey, whereas this hotel is only a short walk from the nearest Metro station which in turn is only a couple of stops from the center of Barcelona. It is also only a 10-15 minute stroll to the Sagrada Familia, a bike hire shop is virtually next door and there are plenty of places to eat or drink nearby, including a great brew pub.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Pete
"centrally located in a quiet neighbourhood close"
The hotel is centrally located in a quiet neighbourhood close to transit and walking distance to many of the sites. It is brand new (it had been open less than 60 days when I stayed there) os the rooms are in good condition. Note: the hotel is also a hostel and so there is usually a lot of people coming and going; however, the hotel rooms are on a separate floor and are surprisingly quiet. My one complaint relates to staffing. The hotel is seriously understaffed which means that the poor people who work there, though very nice, are extremely overworked and trying to deal with too many things at one time. If management would hire a few more people this place would get a 5 in my books. Oh, and it would be nice if they supplied hair dryers for the hotel, even for a small fee.
Other trip May 15, 2013
Julia
"Fantastic Hotel, quirky decor with good location."
I had a fantastic room, large balcony with two sunloungers. I had booked a single room but it was large with two single beds. Lovely decor throughout and very clean. This continued throughout the hotel, I was very impressed. Connected to the hostel there was an excellent social aspect to this hotel so perfect if you want a bit of social scene too. Room was quiet. Location was about 20mins to plaza catalyuna, about a 10 Euro ride to La Ramblas and 40 Euro taxi to El Prat airport. Shower looked great, however the water temperature was VERY inconsistent. about 20 seconds nice and warm, 20 seconds cold. the pattern continued the duration of shower and each time I used it. Personally not a big deal, other than that was superb and staff were lovely. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 1, 2013
Robbie

"최악!"
최악의 숙소 !!!!! 비꼬는듯한 직원들 호스텔하고 같이 있던 호텔인데 호텔이 아니고 모텔도 아니고 그밑 등급! 청소도 덜하고 화장실도 급하고 룸에 넣어 만든 느낌이라 환기도 안되고 전체적으로 심난하고 호텔스러운 서비스 하나없구 정말 돈 아까웠어요 방음도 안되고 여기 절대 하지마세요 완전 별루예요
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
hyojung
KR
"Tolle Lage,Nettes Hotel"
Gute Lage, hinter dem Hotel liegt direkt das Viertel Garcia mit all seinen Bars und netten Geschäften und vor allem autentischen Bevölkerung. Das Hotel ist lebhaft im Eingang,aber ruhig auf den Zimmer. Super Hotel!
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Vielen dank für ihre Kommentar. Es wurde uns freuen Sie bald wieder hier zu sehen. Freundliche Grüsse, César Martin, Management Trainee
3 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
AT
"Nuova concezione di Hotel"
E' la seconda volta che ci vado e anche se e' segnalato come Hostel le camere della parte hotel sono molto spaziose, pulite e con un bel terrazzo. Viaggio sempre per lavoro ed anche se non e' un business hotel ci sono tornato e ci tornero' volentieri. Tutti molto cortesi , dalla reception, al bar...veramente molto bravi. Questa volta ho avuto la sorpresa di avere un upgrade e che dire se volete provare un'esperienza unica ...provate la penthouse!
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Ciao! Grazie mille per aver condiviso la tua esperienza Generator Barcellona, cerchiamo di dare il nostro meglio per creare un'atmosfera e di esperienze indimenticabili e godere le nostre strutture sia nelle camere e nelle espaciones comuni. Speriamo di vedervi di nuovo qui, César Martin, Management Trainee
4 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Claudio
IT
"excelente opción!"
excelente hotel, muy buena ubicación, moderno, limpio, buen ambiente, muy buen precio.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Hola! Muchas gracias por compartir este comentario tan positivo y recomendar Generator Barcelona, nos alegra mucho que disfrutaséis de la experiencia Generator. Esperamos veros de nuevo por aquí. Un saludo, César Martin, Management Trainee
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
MX
"Hotel bien placé à un prix abordable"
Hotel bien situé entre les ramblas, la sagrada, et près des métros. On peut tout faire à pieds. Nous avons pris une chambre individuelle avec SBE privative. Les étages de 1 à 4 sont réservés pour les dortoirs car l'hotel est en fait une auberge de jeunesse "améliorée". La chambre est propre, neuve, juste ce qu'il faut pour dormir et ranger quelques affaires. Il n'y a pas de télé. C'est assez calme mais attention les murs sont fins donc si vous avez des voisins bruyants, ca peut déranger. Le personnel est sympathique et vous renseigne sur les bons plans. C'est un bon compromis pour Barcelone pour un prix par nuit tres correct.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Merci beaucoup pour votre séjour et de partager vos commentaires sur Générateur de Barcelone, nous sommes très reconnaissants car ils nous aident à améliorer chaque jour. Nous espérons vous voir bientôt. Merci, Nuria Molina, Ass. General Manager
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Hotel I hostel"
Grymt hotel i hostelet!
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience in Generator Barcelona, We are delighted you felt the charm of our Hostel. Best regards , Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
3 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Karl
SE
"Empfehlenswertes Hotel für Städtereise"
Wir waren im HOTEL in einem pfiffig eingerichteten Zimmer mit einer großen Terrase und wunderbarem Blick über Barcelona. Das Essen im Hotel war gut, allerdings gibt es in der nächsten Umgebung viele Tapasbars und Cafés, in denen es uns auch gut gefallen und geschmeckt hat. Das Hotel liegt zwischen 2 Metrolinien, zu denen wir jeweils gute 5 Minuten gelaufen sind. Ganz nah am Hotel gibt es auch eine Bushaltestelle.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Judith + Jakob
"super Hostel"
etwas weiter vom Zentrum, aber trotzdem alles gut zu erreichen. Leider wurden keine Handtücher gewechselt, ansonsten alles top!!!
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Hola! Thanks for sharing your experience at Generator Barcelona. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Regards, Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
Other trip May 28, 2015
DE
"Chambre correcte très belle vue sur Barcelone ."
We de Pentecôte 2015 agréable dans un hôtel très original et coloré. Le personnel à l accueil est compétent, professionnel et super sympathique malgré l affluence. Merci a tous. Un petit bémol sur l organisation du petit déjeuner!
Other trip May 27, 2015
cath
FR
"Céntrico y con mucho ambiente"
El hotel está muy bien situado, limpio, con muy buen servicio, con áreas comunes, bar-restaurante y mucho ambiente. Pero nuestra habitación era pequeña y el baño era incómodo. Aún así volvería.
Other trip May 26, 2015
ES
"Fort bien situé pour les transports ou les visites"
5 nuits dans cet hôtel dont l'accueil est parfait. La déco est démente, c'est très sympa. Bref, une auberge de jeunesse super car le soir le bar et le petit coin tapas est idéal pour faire la fête. Etant en couple et n'ayant pas envie de dormir en dortoir (sûrement trop de bruit et aucune intimité !) nous avons choisi une chambre dans les étages supérieurs, avec une immense terrasse. Chambre sobre avec quasi rien mais ça suffit quand le but est de découvrir la ville et non de vivre à l'hôtel. Très bonne literie en revanche ! Quartier sans intérêt juste autour mais idéal comme point de départ pour les visites dans un sens ou dans l'autre et il y a tous les transports à proximité. Je recommande aux routards, pas à ceux qui recherchent le luxe et le superflu.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Nous vous remercions de partager cette bonne description de Generator Barcelona. Nous sommes très fiers que vos attentes soient comblées Merci d'avoir recommandé l'auberge. Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
5 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Delphine
FR
"Hotel accueillant et très bien situé"
Hotel très bien situé, personnel agreable, chambre impeccable avec une petite terrasse. Hotel joliment décoré.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"영 피플을 위한 호텔"
호스텔과 붙어 있어 로비가 소란스러움, 옆에 수퍼마켓이 있어 편리함
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience in Generator Barcelona, We are delighted you felt the charm of our Hostel. Best regards , NUria Molina, Assistant General Manager
2 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
SOONHEE
KR
"Symbiose zwischen Hotel und Jugendherberge"
Als wir das Hotel von Deutschland aus buchten, war uns nach kurzem Stöbern bewusst, dass sich in dem Gebäude sowohl ein Youth Hostel als auch ein Hotel befindet. Wir buchten das Comfort Zimmer mit Terrasse für fünf Nächte. In Barcelona angekommen, waren wir vom ersten Moment an große Fans des Konzepts. Der Hotel-Teil befindet sich in den oberen Etagen (6 bis 8) und ist nur durch einen getrennten Fahrstuhl zu erreichen. Das Yourh Hostel ist in den Etagen 1 bis 5 und beherbergt Jugendliche aus der ganzen Welt. Entsprechend gestaltete sich unser Aufenthalt und wir mochten das. Wir selbst sind Anfang 30, dh in einem Alter, wo man sich kein 5-Bett-Zimmer mehr teilen will, aber auch noch nicht die Busreise in die Toskana bucht. Die Mischung macht es und wir haben uns wohl gefühlt. Es war weder laut noch unsicher. Im Eingangsbereich steht 24/7 ein Security. Die Mitarbeiter waren freundlich und sprachen fließend Englisch und das Abendessen war super. In der Nähe befanden sich tolle Tapas Bars und ein Supermarkt. Gefrühstückt haben wir nicht im Hotel, sondern in einem Café in der Nähe. Die Zimmer waren sauber und mit Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet. Es war alles sehr modern und charmant. Vielen Dank! Wir kommen gern wieder!
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review on the Generator Barcelona. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you felt the Generator experience. We hope to welcome you back to Barcelona!Kind regards, Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
Other trip May 11, 2015
Maria
"Très bien"
Bon accueil Simple et efficace à 5 minutes du métro diagonal
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Eenvoudig design hotel."
Generator is een eenvoudig en toch bijzonder Hotel en Hostel, gelegen op een gunstige plek in de stad. De kamers zijn modern, schoon en aan de achterkant zeker heel stil. Het uitzicht vanuit onze kamer was fantastisch. Er zijn ook kamers met balkon, maar daar kan ik niet over oordelen. Het hotel biedt de mogelijkheid om zowel ontbijt als ander hapjes te nuttigen. Er komen nogal wat groepen jongeren, die meestal gebruikmaken van het hostel gedeelte. Hierdoor kan het in de bar en lobby behoorlijk druk zijn. Mijn persoonlijke ervaring is heel goed en ik kom er zeker nog eens terug.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience in Generator Barcelona, We are delighted you felt the charm of our Hostel. Best regards, Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
6 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
NL
"Parfait"
Tout est de très bon goût Tres bien situé Tres confortable Rien a redire, c'est la qu'il faut aller !
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Salut à toute la famille, nous vous remercions de partager cet commentaire. Merci d'avoir recommandé l'hôtel pour les familles. une salutation, Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"tolles Hotel"
Zimmer sehr gutes Preis/Leistungsverhältnis, gute Lage, viele junge Leute, schönes Zimmer (leider ohne Badteppich vor der Dusche), Frühstück um 4,50 gutes Preis/Leistungsverhältnis, freundliches Personal, Hotel plant tolle Freizeitangebote
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Vielen Dank für Ihren Aufenthalt in Barcelona Generator, Kommentaren und Bewertungen. Wir freuen uns, Ihnen zu hören, und ich danke Ihnen empfehlen uns, hoffen, Sie bald hier zu sehen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
4 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Florian
AT
"Melhor hostel de Barcelona"
Excelente localização, staff, quarto, bar, comida e bebida! Um dos melhores hostels que já fiquei com certeza. Eu e minha mulher adoramos tudo lá. Paulaner à € 3.00, quarto espaçoso e bem decorado, localização excelente!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
BR
"Fantastisch!"
Het hotel was echt wat we zochten! Op 5 minuten wandelen van het metrostation. Pal in het centrum van Barcelona. Slechts 2 metrohaltes van alle bezienswaardigheden. De kamer ws perfect, met terras en de bedden waren hemels! Het hotel biedt ook veel activiteiten aan om Barcelona en zijn cultuur beter te leren kennen. Een echte aanrader dus!
4 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
Elsa
BE
"Perfecto"
Una estancia gratamente sorprendente, y con una ubicación magnifica
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
YOLANDA
ES
"Rewelacja"
Łazienka w pokoju, codzienne sprzątanie, klimatyzator, winda, organizowane wieczory i zwiedzanie. Widok na Sagradę, jeszcze tu wrócę.
3 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Urszula
PL
"Sejour"
Super séjour avec leur courtoisie
3 night trip Jan 18, 2015
celia
FR
"Uma experiência que se recomenda."
Estadia memorável no Generator de Barcelona. Um hotel moderno, com excelente localização e com bom preço.Serviço impecável, superando as melhores expectativas. Uma experiência que recomendamos e que haveremos de repetir.
Response by Generator Hotel Barcelona
Prezado hóspede, Muito obrigado por ter tempo para compartilhar seus comentários positivos. Estamos muito satisfeitos que você tenha desfrutado sua estadia e você escolheria Generator Barcelona novamente. Esperamos recebê-lo de volta em breve, Atenciosamente, Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager
4 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015