All hotels in Mumbai, India
You can collect® Rewards nights here
344, Nanda Patkar Road, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

Had an overnight stay. The hotel staff were very courteous. Service was prompt. Had an early check out which went off smoothly.
Genuine guest review
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"No comments"
No comments. Even though not a good experience I am recomending this hotel
Other trip Sep 28, 2014

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

תחזוקה מתחת לכל ביקורת ללא מים חמים וברזים נוזלים. עכבו אותנו כי לא נמצאה הזמנה כשאנחנו אמורים לישון 4 שעות לקראת טיסה.בקבלת המלון ניסו להפקיע מחיר מונית לנסיעה לשדה התעופה של 2 דקות.
Genuine guest review
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Columbus Hotel

"Not again never"
10/14/15 patel2713 Vadodara, India
Over price of all items like 8rs soda charge 45rs 20rs water bottle 48rs No propar anythings like tv and aminities 2 much slow room service get water after 45 min think before you go. Total waste of money and time tv also small like 14 inch room is 2 small and not upto mark.
"Tired and dingy rooms, over-priced"
08/11/15 AmyHano
Although this hotel is in a great location for the domestic airport (why I chose to stay here for one night before my flight home) I thought it was no where near worth the price, I would have even been annoyed paying this price for a hotel of this standard in the UK, so even less acceptable in India. The photos on the website are very misleading, as is the reception area which is very nice. However, my room was really dingy, dated and depressing. The a/c was ridiculously noisy, more so than normal, and created a really musty smell in the air. Also although there was free wifi, it took ages to connect and then kept disconnecting. I'm a young backpacker so used to staying in hotels/hostels that aren't exactly luxurious, but for the price I paid and the hotel's pictures I was expecting much nicer.
"Made our flight a breeze"
07/26/15 Patrick H Sydney, Australia
After a couple of nights in Colaba, this elegant hotel was a breath of fresh air. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is the high price. Spacious, clean bathroom; powerful AC; curteous staff. The free 3:30 coffee and airport transfer made leaving India much more bearable.
"Not upto the expectationa"
07/17/15 vivek j New Delhi, India
Not upto the price they charge. Distance to domestic airport - 1 km, free wifi (slow speed) and complimentary airport pick up/ drop a plus. Sadly google maps doesnt really take you to hotel but to a nearby street so dont rely on google map. Standard rooms are nowhere near the pictures that are shown on most websites and feels like 1 star hotel room. The pictures shown are of super deluxe room. (Super delux rooms are good) Breakfast average. Too small life.
"The worst hotel"
07/01/15 sunil_94ee321 Ahmedabad, India
It's a worst hotel i've ever stayed..very simple and small rooms...late service & highly priced compared to the offerings..they didn't pick us up from airport though it was included in the rate.. Breakfast spread was ok ok...nothing was great genuinly.... I would never recommend this hotel to anybody...
"Good Option for a Business Hotel"
05/12/15 Prashant73 Pune, India
Extremely nearer to Mumbai Domestic Airport & around 2.5 kms from Mumbai International Airport. Newly renovated rooms. Nice restaurant & bar attached. Many south indian restaurants, money exchanger & other useful activities in the nearby vicinity.
"Very simple"
04/26/15 Sanni T Helsinki, Finland
Its located near the airport which is why I chose it; to come from an international flight and catch a domestic one next morning. The shuttle service is free which is great. Otherwise its very plain and simple. I was given a wrong room first and had to change, I was really tired so it was annoying. I had to leave too early so no breakfast was served till then. The room was clean but the road was near so its quite loud, also the AC is very loud. The bathroom was ok clean too. Wifi worked well. I wish the room had a salp to lock it from inside as it creates extra safety feeling for a solo travel woman. Its cheaper than other airport hotels and it has shuttle service, so I would recommend it for a one night stay.
"As I promised, here is a review for Rs. 3000/- room!!"
04/17/15 AbhiramSathe Pune, India
I repeat. Hotel room in Mumbai at a budget of Rs 3000/- to Rs. 4600/-; what you get is bogus. "Mumbai" is another word for compromise at your cost. For Rs. 3000/- you get a simple but clean room. Yes you have a space in the bath room to take your towel behind and wipe your back! Room is simple. Now breakfast has improved. It is no more served in the room but arranged in the road side restaurant. Flips: Very simple thing; bathroom window has peep glasses and is open to air. Mosquitoes, lizards, etc have free entry although you have to pay for a night! If they fit a wire mesh it might cost Rs. 2000/- per window. It shall last for next 5 to 10 years. (there are really cheap options of nylon mesh as well) At least they keep those unwanted guests away! Bathroom geyser is of a capacity of may be 1 lit .... so forget the option of shower since before you get your body wet it runs out of warm water. So bucket is must which is provided in the bathroom. Okay now that can only give you 3/4 bucket of warm / bath able water. Geyser takes time to warm up another liter. Lastly; why management do not think of providing binocular in each room? Binocular?? Why?? Ohh, dont you know yet?? Columbus hotel provide you a television in room which has may be 8 or 10 inch screen. So binocular will really be handy if you wish to watch a TV!!
"JWMariott service"
03/05/15 revreggae tacoma, washington
I could not disagree more with the good poster below me. The service provided was impeccable. It reminded me of some of my finest 5-star resort stays as far as courtesy. This is not an empty comment. Maybe the previous reviewer was expecting to pay 1000 rupees? 3100 rupees for a basic room- $50 USD. It is a short walkable distance from the domestic terminal. I was very warmly greeted by a professional staff. At first I only wanted to purchase wifi. They gave it to me complimentary though I wasn't a guest. I ended up returning for the night. The room was basic but very clean. Bathroom basic but clean. Bellhop, concierge and assistant, the chef, the security guard- they were friendly to a person and remembered my name. After I checked out they kept my bags while I went to Colaba. Upon return I was allowed to stay in the lounge, more free wifi, and a drive to the airport. Breakfast was good. The place is very clean. Plus it's a 5 minute, 17 rupee tuktuk ride to Vile Parle Station. As I waited in the lobby a new guest arrived. He asked for water and a photocopy, and both were delivered within 60 seconds. It's not the type of hotel you are going to book for a week and hang out at. But if you are in transit, I highly recommend it.
"Only plus is vicinity to the airport"
02/27/15 Amrish28 Vadodara, India
A poor option at the given price. Pros are, its very nearby to the airport and provide free Airport PIck Up & Drop facility. Rest everything is average or rather say poor. Staff is too slow in service and may be understaffed. Food is OK if you cannot find anything outside. Fortunately, good options for food are available near the hotel. Rooms are average.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews