All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
72 Rideau Heights Drive, Ottawa, ON, K2E 7A6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

I enjoyed staying at hotel because of the nice staff, clean rooms and peaceful location. I did not like having to taxi into town (there are no convenient metro or bus stops by this hotel).
Other trip May 29, 2015
"will do"
OK motel.friendly staff.located near main highways. For the price, one night stay was OK.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Canada Day"
Very nice cozy, very nice grounds, polite and nice reception. A little bit outside of town but we brought our bikes so it was no problem as the bike path is near and take you to the Rideau Canal in no time. We enjoyed and would return again.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Not a monster hotel, a pleasant place to stay"
A somewhat old fashion motel, but in very nice condition with a pretty setting for an urban/suburban motel. The room was clean and nicely furnished with comfortable bed and a nice big screen TV, mini-frig and free WiFi. Staff was very nice. When back in Ottawa, I will book a room at the Rideau Heights Inn.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
Wi-Fi was very poor; most times it didn't work at all. Beds...... could feel every spring, very old and tired mattresses and pillows that felt like rocks, very uncomfortable sleeping. I think I paid way too much, for just a run of the mill Motel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Close to Airport"
The Rideau Heights Inn is close to all the aviation dependent businesses in Nepean yet has a distinctly rural aspect with its motel style accommodations. Rooms need microwaves.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
Allen Barnett
"great low cost alternative"
new bed, large room. nice modern flat screen TV. not close to much (you can walk to some dining options) but if you have a car this place is great value for money.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"No Breakfast what so ever"
This hotel calls coffee breakfast. The hotel is far from any attractions. I would not recommend it
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
Anto
"Quiet comfortable hotel"
Good location, quiet and clean
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"We were not too close to downtown..."
The people were nice, the beds were comfortable, the setting was pretty, and food was not too far away. We would stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Vicki
"Best bed ever!"
We enjoyed our stay and were very comfortable in our room, This was the most comfortable bed I have ever had away from home.
5 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
K Standard

"its ok"
it was not bad not great
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
"Very comfortable with a nice setting"
The rooms were clean, and the bed very comfortable. The hotel is in a nice setting with a park-like as a central courtyard. The WiFi service was excellent. It is also located not far from amenities in Nepean and only a short drive from Ottawa. The breakfast though was quite minimal - just coffee, cereal, muffins.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Doug
"Nice little hideaway.!!!"
First time there, enjoyed it so much we stayed another night. Rooms were clean, staff was very friendly. Breakfast consisted of coffee, tea, cereal and fresh muffins. Nice quiet neighbourhood, nestled between a campground and a nice neighbourhood. Close to everything. Almost makes you feel like you are in the country.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Sue
"Okay to good room!"
We were 2 adults and 2 children. Room was clean, as was the washroom. Clean towels and sheets. Staff was friendly. I really love the spot, price was good. Breakfast ok. I would stay here again!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Reasonable"
Reasonably priced for what you get.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Too far away from the bus station, but close to the airport. Don't book this one if you are planning to take the bus as your main transportation. But if you rent a car or take a taxi, you can go for this one. Clean room, quite place, nice staff.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Mace
"Nice quiet, clean motel for a winter stopover"
Not a lot of frills, but the room was very clean and comfortable, the decor updated and tasteful and the beds comfortable. Property looks very nice, although it was snow covered in January!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Rob
"over priced"
not a great location///over priced....should be $50
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"better available"
The TV in the room was without remote control, asked the front desk if it was missing, they answer me that it is normal, they is no remote control. A 100 $ deposit was taken to cover any trash the occupant may have done !!!! The so called continental breakfast is a joke.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Philippe
"Perfectly reasonable motel"
This was a last minute, on-line booking to accommodate an itinerary change caused by snow-storms in Toronto. I did not twig that this this is a motel when I booked and it was a little further from Ottawa Airport than I had realized. However, the room was comfortable, the WiFi was free, there was coffee in the room and the receptionist was friendly and helpful. I was not asking for a lot but the hotel did the job admirably.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"The room was clean and warm."
The stay was ok. I had stated on-line that I had a dog that was over 20lbs. They failed to read the comment and when I got there they were upset that my dog was so big. They reluctantly gave me a room and eventually made me feel comfortable being there.I felt stressed about the stay.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"x"
chosen for location but just a middle of the road motel
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great Deal"
Perhaps the finest hotel I've ever stayed in at this price. Friendly staff. Spotless clean. Large room. Comfortable king-size bed. New TV. Fast wireless. Large mini-fridge. My stay was business related so the location of the hotel did not bother me (in fact it is great, it is easy to access and you do not have to go downtown), however I would imagine that if you were coming to Ottawa as a tourist you may not want to be so far away from the traditional tourist sites.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Close to the Ottawa Airport"
I was surprised when I checked in. The man at the desk was only too pleased to tell me that Expedia overcharged me for a room I could have booked directly and saved $20. The room was comfy enough but the bed was so soft, both my husband and I woke up with very sore backs.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Met my needs"
It had a very helpful staff. The grounds and rooms were clean. The breakfast was a little lacking. It served the needs of that weekend.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Nice hotel in a quiet country-ish setting."
Wanted to stay here because the land was part of my grandmother's property in the thirties, and I spent much of my childhood in this area. I had to leave one day early, and couldn't find the appropriate way to report this to Expedia on my laptop. I am a senior, and hearing impaired and was very impressed and grateful to the Manager at the desk as I was checking out, because she made a phone call on my behalf and explained all. A big help - I was very impressed.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Ann
"Good value for the money"
We came to Ottawa for the Canadian Army Run and needed a room for Saturday night. The room was clean and nicely appointed. I got what I expected.... a good night sleep on a comfortable bed in preparation for the half marathon. The location is conveniently located for food and shopping too. We will be back when we need a room in Ottawa. The front desk person was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Dave & Lori
"Pleasure in the Pines"
Lovely grounds. The bed wasn't comfortable and the floor needed vacuuming. Nice to have a quick little breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
We chose this motel because we were travelling with our dog. We had 3 adults and paid the additional fee for the additional person - so there was no question the hotel knew how many people were coming. First they had trouble finding my reservation (had first and last names mixed up some how). Then the room had no towels (only a bath mat and 2 face cloths. Finally - when it was time to pull out the sofa bed to retire for the night we discovered there was no sheets or blankets - either on the bed or in the drawers. All the missing linens were provided when we asked for them - but my expectations were that this should not have required multiple trips to the front desk. While there is a nice lawn area for taking the dog outside - I would not recommend this motel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"#1 accommodation for pet owners"
Beautiful grounds with a large green area out front that was great for our dog. Nice location close to restaurants and amenities but not on a busy street itself. Had an incovieniently slow check-in but the staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
A & W
"Excellent stay"
We had a fabulous stay here, and the owners were very accommodating, very friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate and comfortable. I highly recommend Reideau Heights and will finitely look it up next time I am there thank you!
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Colette
"overnight stay from an engagement party"
although we only stayed one night. we found the room spacious & clean. We would definitely come back and stay longer. I have already recommended this hotel to our family & friends.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Convient"
Well kept and clean but needs sound proofing and remote for tv, had to go through stations manually
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Good, clean basic accommodations"
Staff very helpful; good value for money; great for pets.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2014
"Great experience"
Great experience overall; easy to find, friendly hotel staff. I did make the reservation through Expedia and everything went smooth.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Kosusi
"Quiet hotel"
Great location close to carlton university. I like the service and staff. Good breakfast. Nice trees. Big tv and wireless.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"To expensive for what it offers"
Too expensive for the kind of hotel it is. No amenities like swimming pool, gym, etc. The fridge in the room is too tiny and hardly cools my drinks after hours of putting them in the fridge. The Air conditionally is too loud and had to turn it off and sleep in the cold. Yet the price difference from a different hotel's suite with full kitchen and gymnasium is less than $20. I will never use Rideau Heights Inn again.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Awful Location"
Wanted a hotel close to the airport. It was neither close to the airport nor the downtown. The nearest restaurant was 15minutes walk away and the morning breakfast at the hotel was cereals set up on a table next to the front desk. Stay away. And yes, they at once take away $100 as a security the moment you check in, despite having payed for the room in advance.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great room."
Nice and clean room. Great service with the front desk. But the heater wasn't on for the room when we check in so the bed was cold. It took a while for the room to heat up. Over all is a great place to spent a night.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Tommy
Keep it up !!!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
Sudeep
"Not worth the price."
The hotel (INN) was OK. Upon checking in, I told the man behind the counter that I'm really tired it was a long long day..my credit card was giving me trouble and I was pondering what on earth could be the problem.. The man asked me "why are you looking me like that?" I said "excuse me? I'm trying to sort out a problem with my card". He shrugged his shoulders and cracked a few "women with credit cards" jokes with my husband. NOT FUNNY...and sexist. The cleaning lady was rude when I told her that I don't need her to clean up because we were still using the room. Her eyes bulged and exclaimed "what???!! I'll be back in half an hour to clean!!" I will never stay here again. I wish I could get my money back.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Angry
"Enjoyable Stay!"
The staff were very friendly and the room was simple and clean. I totally enjoyed my stay! There was even complimentary muffins and tea/coffee for breakfast!
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Ellen
"Nice Hotel near the Airport"
Needed to stay in a Hotel near the airport because of typical bad Ottawa weather in January. With at least 15 cm of snow falling overnight, the roads were horrible and some of the main roads were closed due to accidents. This Hotel is only a couple of kilometres from the airport so I made it with time to spare. Very convenient location.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Jill
"Leisure stay"
our stay was good however the hotel was not prepared for our stay. Dirty towels in the bottom drawer of the dresser. Even having our reservation of 3 adults and a child no extra pillows or bedding in the room for the pull out bed. We had to go and get the supplies from the office. I did let them know that I was not happy they were not organized for us. Other than that the staff was pleasant they managed to have the continental breakfast early for us and that was great.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Very functional rooms. Bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Worked for me, but my husband needs a firm mattress. Would have expected more considering the cost of the room.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Bed was too soft, room temperature difficult to regulate and not enough bedding to keep warm. Staff was very helpful and very flexible in extending the check-in and check-out times as the motel was not busy.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Close to amenities such as stores, restaurants"
The hotel was clean and welcoming. The desk clerks were polite, friendly and helpful. The room wasn't luxurious, nor was it expected to be, but it was clean and comfortable. Only small issue was with noisy heating unit, similar to AC but hot. Nice that parking is included and at your door. Not many such facilities in the city. Would enjoy relaxing under a tree on the premises. We would return for overnight, affordable stay.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Jocey D.
This was meant to be a place to sleep - arrived 10pm, checked out 6am. The bed was one of the most comfortable ones I've ever slept on in a hotel or motel. The room had that smell when someone has previously smoked in it and they've used some sweet smelling product to cover it - not bad, just noticeable. Excellent service. And an 8 minute drive to the airport. All around a great (brief) stay.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
Paul G
"Great Bed!"
Accommodating staff, peaceful surroundings :)
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013