All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here74 Soi 41, Rama 9 Road, Suanluang District, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10250, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Modernize, comfortable and affordable"
Went here to relax, finish up some business paper and study....it was relaxing! Bed was very comfy! Close to highway so noise was slightly a bothersome! The breakfast is just the problem! Was expecting buffet style, but wasn't and I noticed that only a few people were eating here! Very helpful staff! I would stay here again, as I did extend one more night! Rooms are modernize, although I wish they had a bathtub! Location away from tourist attraction so might think about transportation!
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Ghia
"Nice hotel, far from city"
This was a very nice hotel, very close to the hotel (if your taxi driver goes the right way, which seems to be a big problem in Bangkok). Hotel is right next to a shopping mall called the nine with a lot of restaurants. However, the hotel is a far from the city center and far from any public transportation. Other than the location it is a good hotel, I did not try the breakfast.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Rob
"Convenient location to go to/from the airport"
I picked this hotel to stay 1 night because it was close to the airport (less than a 20 min drive). It’s in front of the freeway and a mall and it seemed that it was located in a nice neighborhood because there were several car dealerships and nice houses. The people from the reception spoke good English and service staff is friendly and accommodating which is great. The hotel is modern and sober which was ok for what we needed since we just wanted to make sure to be at the airport on time. The room is clean and modern, it was smaller than what I thought, but we only needed it to stay overnight. I really liked the style and it had all that we needed. The bathroom was very nice also. The beds are on the hard side but it seems that that is how the beds are everywhere, so I can’t blame the hotel. My husband loved that and I really didn’t mind it, so it all depends on what you like. The reservation included free breakfast and you got to pick from 3 different types. I picked the European which was eggs and fruit and toast and it was sooo good. I couldn’t finish it all! They got us a taxi from there and we left on time and very happy. I would definitely recommend if you go on a business trip or just to stay overnight. If you are on vacation and want to do touristy stuff I would recommend booking something closer to downtown (maybe close to Siam Square or the river) because this hotel is just before the freeway toll booth and you would be paying every time you want to go downtown.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2013
Selene

"Not impressed"
It's a brand new hotel but quite noisy from the toll way.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"all in all not to recommend"
very loud rooms - i booked a superior room. but all of these rooms are facing to the Highway - no double glass in the windows. I choose the Hotel because of the pool. But the pool was closed for "yearly maitenance". we asked why it is closed and they said because a pump is broken. They make advertising with professional international food - but all what they offer is horrible. the breakfast in the first 2 days was a choice between 2 kind of asian food and a terrible american breakfast. never had such a bad breakfast before. After complaining on the second morning they offered buffet for the rest of the week, which was cold (also cold fried eggs!!!! - everything was cold) and not satisfied. After 3 days they stopped offering coffee and tea in the room. I need to print out an email at the reception they said after the 2nd page they need to charge me if is more than 2 pages. All in all i will never spend any baht to this Hotel.
3 night family trip Sep 9, 2014
Stefan
"Very good!"
It was very convenience for us, well designed and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. We would stay there again if in Bangkok.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013

"VALE A PENA"
HOTEL NOVO, QUARTOS GRANDES, BEM LOCALIZADO AO LADO DE UM MALL COM VARIOS RESTAURANTES E LOJAS E PERTO DO AEROPORTO.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Pedro
BR
"Super neu modernes Hotel"
Spitzen Hotel, sehr sauber und neu modern. Echt empfehlenswert!!! Super Frühstück. :-)
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Tanja
"Nice for layover"
I only stayed one night an checked in quite late, around 22.00 (10pm). The, modern, deluxe room was very nice and the price was right. The restaurant and room service had already closed so only food source was the McDonalds in the shopping center next to the hotel. Taxi to Suvarnbhumi airport was under 200THB and from DongMueng airport between 200-300. Breakfast service opens at 6.00 which was good, all tough it wasn't quite ready at that time and was quite mediocre.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
FI
"Hotel direkt an der Autobahn"
Nach dem langen Flug nach Thailand war dies unsere erste Übernachtung. Der Flug war bereits um 08.00 Uhr in BKK. Daher waren wir sehr früh am Hotel. Leider wurde uns keine Zeit mitgeteilt an der wir das Zimmer beziehen konnten. So warteten wir zwei Stunden in der Lobby. Das Zimmer war bezüglich der Lautstärke echt krass... Hmm halt direkt an der Autobahn. Unbedingt auf ein Zimmer zur anderen Seite hin bestehen!
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
ANJA
"位置,環境極佳"
酒店客房舒適清潔,位置靜中可帶旺,因為The Nine 就在對面;熟識環境後才發覺交通方便。
5 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Fat Yan
HK
"Rooms okay, but breakfast a joke"
At 9 am breakfast buffet almost empty, staff not friendy
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
DE
"Perfekt for mellomlanding og kortere opphold"
Annbefales på det aller beste. Dette er en flott hotell som ligger gunstig til dersom du har et opphold på 1-3 dager Bangkok. Et kjøpesenter like ved gjør at du kan kjøpe og utrette ting på morgen for så hvile ut på rommet etter en lang flytur. Etter utsjekking på vei til flyplassen trenger du ikke bekymre deg så mye over trafikkaos da dette hotellet ligger mitt mellom flyplassen og sentrum av Bangkok. Jeg har satt terningkast 3 på beliggenheten fordi dersom du skal inn i Bangkok med taxi så må du beregne minst 1 time i trafikkaoset som er inne i byen. Til deres orientering brukte jeg 55 min. fa hotellet til Nana Plaza kl. 19 på kvelden. Hotelet er kjempeflott og du ser fort at alle fasiliteter er av nyere og moderne tid. Rommene har mange detaljer som gjør at du føler en luksus over det man kan forvente ut fra den lave prisen. Frokosten og personalet er helt fabelaktig. Annbefales på det sterkeste...Med vennlig hilsen Norsk statsborger mann 46 år.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Trond
"Nice hangout out of the crowded city"
Nice and cozy business hotle with pool and very close a small shopping mall. 5 minutes drive to the airport link. 20 minutes drive to the international airport. The staff is very nice and helpfull. if you don´t want to spent too much money for a hotel but don´t want to stay in a creepy hostel at kao san road this hotel is good choice. Keep in mind it takes you some time to get in the city centre by train. By cap is around 200 baht plus 45 baht highway toll
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
SE
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Nine Forty One Hotel

"Family from Australia visiting Bangkok for wedding"
03/06/15 David S
We experienced perfect attention to detail, friendly and accommodating staff, spacious room, clean and hygienic. Supermarket, banks and restaurants across the road. The manager Somchai was a great host and always visible, helpful, with good English and arranged taxis (cheap). The staff even celebrated a special birthday for one of our family group. Close to the airport and short rides to a number of shopping centres made this hotel ideal for us.
"World Class!"
07/25/14 Danny M Dallas, Texas
I have stayed all over the world, and prefer Westin Hotels and St.Regis for my stays. I am a SPG Platinum and Hilton Diamond...so here's what I have to say about the 941. This is the best customer service I have ever witnessed besides the St. Regis Punta Mita. If I owned a hotel, I would hire the manager, Somchai, and pay him a big fat salary to manage my hotel. This guy is the best I've ever seen. My room was spotless for a week, and it was luxurious. The whole staff was so friendly, even though I could not speak Thai. This hotel should win all kinds of awards for hotel management in Thailand.
"Convenient for Airport"
02/23/14 davidjjarvis uk
Excellent Hotel next to centre with 25+ cafes and restaurants. It had a pop concert one afternoon and a car show the other day. No noise in hotel however. Pros Lovely friendly staff who could not do more to help Convenient location about one third of the way into town from airport Right opposite 'Nine Centre' with lots of restaurants In house restaurant with small but excellent menu. Free internet and wi-fi Cons Cab drivers can't find it because main sign is seven stories up and name is not in Thai. Arty sign at ground level is small and useless. It is actually on junction of Rama 9 (main road) and Soi 41 (41st Side road) You can even ask for the 'Nine Centre' and it's a few metres away.
"Nice hotel but far away from city"
12/30/13 Zoe W Berkeley
The hotel is new and is equipped with all neceesary stuff. Room is clean, staff are nice. Transportation is not very convinient as this hotel is far from city and any touristy attraction. However I knew that before I booked this hotel so nothing to complain about this.
"Nice hotel but questionable pricing practices"
12/04/13 Dancing_Baker310 Los Angeles, California
I recently stayed at the Nine Forty One Hotel for 8 days while visiting family in Bangkok. It's located outside of the main city and not in a touristy area, but it was close to my family's house. While the hotel was nice, I don't think I would stay there again as the room pricing was a bit shady. My dad had been there several times and talked with a manager about the room price several weeks prior to my arrival in Bangkok. A price had been agreed upon, and my dad had it confirmed in writing from the manager. However, when I arrived at the hotel after 20+ hours of travelling at 3 am, the price was suddenly 200 Baht more than what was originally quoted. We were also told that instead of an 8 night stay, the hotel me staying for 20 nights which was totally incorrect. My dad asked to speak to the manager, but we were told that the manager was not available that morning/night or the following day and could not be contacted until two days after I checked in. When my dad finally spoke to the manager, the manager admitted that he had quoted the original price but was unable to honor it. The dealbreaker really wasn't the extra 200 baht a night that we ended up paying (it's only about $6+ extra per night), but we were disappointed in the seemingly dishonest pricing practices and the untimely availability of management to resolve the issue. Given these issues, if you still want to stay at this hotel, it’s probably best to book through the internet to assure your pricing and bring a print out of your booking to ensure that the rate doesn't suddenly change when you check in. We stayed in the “Superior” room which is the base level room. I would not describe the room as superior, but it was fine. Pros -Fairly close to the airport -Very clean rooms -Newly built hotel -Modern style -Air conditioned -A safe is available for use in the room -Friendly housekeeping staff -While we were there, it seemed like the hotel had low occupancy, so we didn't hear noise from nearby rooms -Located across the street from the Nine, a shopping complex with a 24 hour supermarket and lots of places to eat -Free parking -Modern bathroom, but the lighting was a bit dark Cons -No dressers in the room so we had to keep all our clothing in our luggage or on the desk -A bit stuffy -The fridge is only used for in-room drinks that you have to pay for -Complimentary breakfast wasn't very appetizing, and food didn't seem to be replenished after 9am (breakfast ended at 10am) -The windows seemed to be single paned glass, so we could hear a bit of noise from outside including the engine of tour buses idling, a dog living across the street that would bark on schedule, loud bird noises that would also occur on schedule, and the never ending whistle blowing from the parking attendants at the Nine (across the street). Luckily the small street that our room faced didn't have a lot of traffic, otherwise we would have been kept up by that noise. -Not close to touristy areas in Bangkok -Dishonest pricing as described above
"Very helpful staff"
08/12/13 nats8784 Seria, Brunei Darussalam
The staff could not do enough to help, very friendly and respectful but discreet so you don't notice them until you need them. The location is 2 minutes walk from a shopping mall, but I'd call it an eating mall as 90% of the premises are restaurants. I had a driver each day so did not have to worry about getting trains or taxi's but I did get a taxi to the hotel and the driver was happy as it was only 15-20 minutes from the main airport, he did need to call the hotel several times though to figure out where it was (200 Baht from Siam district). The room was very clean and well appointed, an iron and ironing board is available free of charge from the reception, wifi internet is free. The breakfast was ok, nothing amazing but more than enough variety to keep me content for 3 days. The swimming pool was rather lovely, an infinity type, although only open 0600-1900.
"Cool concept, nice place, ok location."
07/22/13 Wanderlustful18 Detroit, Michigan
Stayed here our last night in Bangkok in order to be closer to the rail link for an early morning flight. It was clean, had a funky-cool modern theme going on and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms and bathroom were nice and clean as well (although, we did have some small ants in the bathroom). Nice showers too. They're pretty strict about the check out time but, as you check out, they send a guy up to your room to scan for anything you've left behind, which is pretty - ok, really cool. A great idea! Only downside is you can't walk to the raillink from here but we weren't able to find any hotels that seemed like you could. It's a quick cab ride away to the train station, <$2. A cab ride from Sukhimvit to here cost about 159 BHT (on a meter) and then another 150 BHT to the airport if you cab-it. The hotel is located right next to a nice little shopping center with cafe's and restaurants...it's your best landmark when looking for 941 hotel. We're sad we didn't have more time to stay here...it was very nice and I'd recommend it.
"Good location, interesting hotel"
02/10/13 Pop17 Surrey
We choose this hotel as we had two nights in Bangkok before a flight. The taxi drivers all found it very difficult to find so it was helpful to have directions written in Thai by the hotel staff. Its right next to a delightful coffee shop called JC coffee gallery which was great for breakfast as it was not included with our booking. The room was lovely. A little small for all the furniture but the bathroom shower was really good. The toiletries smelled amazing and the robes and slippers were very cosy. The hotel is right next to one of the freeways so it is very noisy with the traffic but I imagine this is pretty hard to escape in Bangkok. What we really liked about the hotel is that it is close to two stations on the airport link train (you can't walk to them you can get a very cheap taxi) which made it very easy for getting into Bangkok for day of sight seeing. We had to pay a deposit for the room key which we weren't expecting and didn't have much cash, but they're open to negotiation on the cost of the deposit!
"nice room, good staff service, reasonable price"
10/28/12 kosumatsu kubota japan
It is good time to sleep there , for it had my time to wait for my flight ( 2 days ) so, we enjoy with good food from chef . Moreover , it is next to big shopping mall ( The Nine Shopping mall ). I DO NOT FORGET A BOUTIQUE ROOM WHICH IS A GOOD MEMORY FOR MY FAMILY///RICHARD
"깨끗하고 모던한 느낌의 호텔"
09/18/14 lordauch
일단 모던하고 깨끗한 편에서는 평가가 더 높을수 있습니다. 공항에서 이용하기에도 괜찮은 거리입니다. 수완나품 공항까지는 15~20분정도! 수영장은 아주 작은편이며 객실은 정리정돈이 잘되어 있습니다. 사진에서 보는것 보다 객실은 작은편에, 창문도 열리지 않고 바로 옆이 차도라 특별한 뷰는 없습니다. 그리고 직원들의 응대 태도는 그렇게 친절한 수준은 아니었습니다. 바로 옆에 쇼핑센터가 있는데 큰 슈퍼마켓과 다양한 프렌차이즈 레스토랑들이 모여 있어서 편리 합니다만 그 이외에는 다양한 편은 아닙니다. 시암이 가까우니 그곳에서 쇼핑을 하시면 될것같습니다. 밤늦은 비행기거나 출국전 마켓에서 쇼핑을 하실게 있다면 숙박할 만한 호텔입니다. 단 적정 가격선에서! 참고로 전 객실 금연 입니다.