All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
333 S Delaware St, Indianapolis, IN, 46204, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
Hotel was great! Beds weren't the comfiest, other than that, staff was great, very pleased
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Enjoying downtown Indianapolis"
Great stay in downtown Indy. Walking distance to most attractions. Overnight getaway with my wife for some shopping, dining and the zoo. Hotel and room had a Vegas vibe. New, modern and comfortable. First class experience and will stay here again. Parking tip for those that are always trying to save money like me, there is some free surface parking on the streets around the hotel if you don't want to pay the $20-32 to park in the attached garage or use valet service. Also, a nice touch was free wi-fi. That should be the standard in all hotels in 2015!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great girls' weekend!"
Staff is amazing! The guest service employee, Ashley, who checked me in was friendly and expedient. The next day I went to her for a reservation at Cerullean and when she rang the restaurant I was impressed that she remembered my first and last name! The valet is cheap ($20) compared to most hotels downtown, but if there is an event that is using the same garage there are no in-and-out privileges, so you will pay $10 every time you come and go. Parking on the street is free Saturday and Sunday, and I found a spot on the street 50ft from the hotel. The hotel is in a location still being revitalized/gentrified by the city, so you can really only walk one way--toward downtown, but I still felt safe walking alone and going for a run in the area early in the mornkng when no one was around. The bar is awesome, as are the servers and bartenders! Be sure to request Kevin as your server--excellent service, perfect recommendations and hilariously funny! Looking forward to staying again!
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Recent stay and review of The Alexander"
Beautiful art displayed throughout the hotel. Our room was very comfortable with extra amenities available upon arrival. We attended a Pacers game the night of our stay. The Alexander is located only a block away from Bankers Life Field House. I will stay at The Alexander again, especially if attending an event at Bankers Life Field House. The only disappointment of the hotel is no pool or hot tub access.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Hannah
"Birthday Awesomeness"
My boyfriend rented the room for my birthday. We are planning on coming back next year. The cool art everywhere was my favorite part. I wish there would have been a hotub, though. Overall, I highly recommend and I've already told several people to check it out.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Close to downtown, convention center, shopping"
My second stay there, staff are very friendly, helpful, and courteous. good places to eat, good food, reasonably priced. Very clean, recently remodeled, modern, beds are great.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
jbr
"Great Location but Small Fitness Center"
Stayed at the Alexander for a concert at Bankers Life. VERY convenient to the location. Lots of restaurants in walking distance as well. Only one complaint, the gym is pretty small.
Allison
Just a quick overnight stay because of impending weather and the fact we didn't want to drive home (60 miles north) late at night.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Weekend Getaway!"
We enjoyed our stay, the facilities are very modern and classy. The hotel employees were very helpful and attentive. The room was clean, except for some stains on the carpet. No big deal. 7 inches of show fell while we were there so we ended up ordering food from Indy All Night, it was terrible and it took an hour to get. Not the hotels fault, just for reference. Should have just ordered pizza! The Yolk is a great restaurant located in The Alexander! I ordered the Chicken and Bacon Waffle for breakfast, Delicious! Looking forward to the pool opening! We hope to return!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Loved!"
Light switches had some brown sticky stuff on them when we arrived. Need some wall art of big extra light in the room. Otherwise I really liked it!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"I would definitely stay here again."
This room was very beautiful and convenient with a full refrigerator, stove, dishwasher lots of handy amenities. The kitchen area refrigerator and stove could have been wiped down and cleaned up a little better, the hot water for the showers did not last long. Overall a beautiful place to stay I would definitely do it again.
Roderick
"Satisfied!"
Was in town for a getaway weekend and a concert at the Banker's Life Fieldhouse. Loved that we could find an awesome hotel right done the block due to the weather wasn't very nice out. My favorite part of my weekend was walking into the lobby of the hotel. There is an amazing scent they must filter through the building. Made me take a deep cleansing breath every time!
Traci
"Perfect Girl's weekend spot"
We were in town for a concert. Perfect location by Bankers Life Fieldhouse, walking distance. Super clean room. Quiet hotel. Bed and bedding very comfortable. Lounge was busy and looked fun. Breakfast restaurant Yolk was within same building and was great. Overall fantastic experience. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Sara
"great hotel in central location."
Friendly hotel, filled with interesting art. Walking distance to Banker's Life stadium. We visited when it was very cold out, so spent more time than usual at the hotel. Public spaces were welcoming and the art was unusual and compelling.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
george
"Love this hotel!!"
Can't say enough about how much I love staying here. My only negative comment would be the hotel Sunday brunch downstairs in their restaurant. Not exactly sure if it's associated with the hotel but if it is, please do something about the Sunday brunch. For 25 a head should have much more class and good food. Stuff under heat lamps was like warm at best. Selection was pretty aweful and who doesn't have mimosa or bloody Mary's available?
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great staff!"
The staff here was incredible. The valet (Mathew) was first rate!
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Casual Elegance"
This hotel is very nicely appointed. The lobby, bar, and common areas are full of light and stimuli. Calming and invigorating.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
L. Theodore
"Great hotel!!! Very close to bankers fieldhouse!!!"
The staff and valet where wonderful!!! Everyone was polite and helpful!!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Mindy
"Underwhelmed!!"
The hotel is very cool and contemporary. Underwhelmed by the atmosphere/ energy of the hotel. Most uncomfortable bed I have slept on, ever! The breakfast buffet was COLD and they were seriously understaffed which was very disappointing. Probably wont go back as there are many choices in the area.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
rick
My stay at the Alexander is awesome it's so beautiful and it's right where you need to be if we are in Indianapolis downtown
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
latonia
"Perfect Hotel for our trip."
The hotel was beautiful, the staff were wonderful and it was within walking distance to Banker's Life Field house. In the hotel there was always something new to see and experience with the different art installations and displays. I think my only complaint was the warm beer that I ordered with room service. The beds and linens were comfy, shower amazing and general lay out of the room was pleasing. Everyone in my group said we would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice Place, Will Charge You More"
We had a great stay at this hotel. It was very nice. The rooms were very updated. However the staff acted as if we were cheep guests. We ordered a cheese and meat plate for a night snack and one cheese wedge had mold. We were rudely informed that this cheese was supposed to have mold in a degrading manor in front of several other guests. We did not feel welcomed at the hotel by the staff, but the hotel itself was very fun to be at!
Austin
"Valentines Weekend"
The hotel itself was amazing, however, I wish it was a little closer to the city center. During the warmer months the walk wouldn't be too bad but in the cold it was a little too far away from everything.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Justin
"Great location!"
Wonderful stay. Loved the art. Location. Service. Our room was incredible, the kitchen with Keurig and complimentary coffee is a bonus! Big T.V. The safe came in handy. We walked to Bankers Life Fieldhouse, so many restaurants nearby! Just loved it.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Kimberly
"One night, weekend trip"
We are Indianapolis area residents and wanted to stay in the city for a night. The Alexander was a great hotel, parking was a breeze, the staff very friendly, and overall a great experience. We started the evening with food and drinks at Platt 99 inside The Alexander, which had a great atmosphere, great staff, and great drinks/menu. Then with the location of the hotel, we easily walked to area bars/nightlife & brunch the following morning. We would definitely recommended staying here.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great stay at the Alexander!"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Alexander. It is a beautiful hotel with a great location. We were in town for a Pacers game, the arena was right across the street. Also just a few blocks away from the Circle Centre and the popular eateries. We will definetly be back!
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Brooklyn
"Perfect hotel for art lovers and the contemporary."
Every detail of this hotel is done right from the parking to your room. The LEED certified hotel is clean, creative and comfortable. The artwork alone makes you feel like you're in a gallery. The hotel bar has lounge areas and community tables and amazing lighting. Also love the fireplace and seating tucked in the lobby. The rooms are well designed and have great fixtures and thoughtful art. The beds are super cozy and the down comforter made for a great sleep. This is a place you'd want to live if you like contemporary and functional living. The 24 hour available fruit infused water in the lobby was a hit, and the jars of apple and lemon drops sealed the deal for us. We'll be back. We even shopped in the gift shop which was like a mini art museum gift shop.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
SFL
"Unique for Indy"
We loved our stay! Modern, artsy, comfortable. Great bar (Plat 99) right off the check-in desk w/ fantastic craft beers on-tap & mixology cocktails. Though it looks off the beaten path, it is actually only 1 block off a number of different restaurants & nightlife. Easy walking distance. The only negative is that it would probably not be the best choice for families.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Very Impressed"
Very comfortable large hotel room 3rd floor facing south. Quiet. Handicapped accessible although we didn't need it, I loved that it was and yet it didn't detract from the style and clean lines. Athletic facility open 24 hrs and was on third floor so that was very convenient. Loved the local art and snacks made locally. I overall was so impressed.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
janet
"Excellent customer service."
The customer service here was too notch. My room was not available at the time of my arrival so they took it upon themselves to upgraded my room to avoid a late check in. Rooms were great and the over all decor is great. Will stay here each time I come to Indy. They operate how all hotels should!!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
SRG
"Noisy rooms"
the room was extremely noisy - Had a very hard time sleeping and woke up multiple times
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice place, service a little weak"
i was really disappointed with the hotel valet service and the food was little too fancy for me
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Nice upscale hotel in downtown Indy"
We live in the Indy suburban area, but wanted a nice hotel for a romantic 'night on the town'. The Alexander is a good pick - good location in downtown Indy, and the hotel is very nice. Very cool artwork, rooms are great, staff is helpful. The Market Table restaurant is a good place to eat for breakfast/lunch. We've stayed here 2 times now and would come back again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Thumbs up"
I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. It's awesome!
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Max
Very neat hotel. Not just your cookie cutter place. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Audra
Love staying here! Great location, beautiful hotel. Beds are very comfortable. Hope to actually sit in the amazing bar when we come back next.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Artistic and Modern"
I just really like this hotel for its clean, pure, modern and artistic feel.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
DMay
"My Number One Choice!!!!!!"
Staff was very nice!!! It is in a great location you can walk a to anywhere. The rooms were very very nice and felt like a home feel!!!! I will always go to The Alexander Hotel from now on!!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
terrie
"Great New Years Stay"
Stayed in a two bedroom suite for two nights. It was very clean and spacious. Both bedrooms had their own connecting full baths. This is a great hotel in a great location and at a great price!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Best Kept Secret in Indy"
Bed was a little on the hard side for my wife and I. Room was generously large, and shower was big enough to accommodate two. Very clean, modern and staff was extremely friendly. Hotel is two blocks south of the Basketball arena, and a few blocks west of the football stadium, so sports fans would love it.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"The place to spend New Year's Eve"
We stayed for New Years Eve in downtown Indy. Close to every thing and Platt 99 was a beautiful room to have drinks and delicious snacks. My wife stayed here 1.5 years ago on an interview trip to Indy and the hotel has improved with age!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Excellent accommodations right across from Banker's Life Fieldhouse. Would certainly stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Family weekend"
Several of our family stayed here and we couldn't have enjoyed it more! The staff was the friendliest and most helpful of anywhere we have been!
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Christine
"Not really a 4 Star - more 3, on a good day."
We were a disappointed at the service and condition of this hotel. Given that it's a brand new 4 Star hotel, the building itself and the room were of very nice design. It was surprising then that there were burned out light bulbs, inattentive desk staff, and exceedingly poor valet service. We were there over X-mas and the place was mostly empty, so the poor service was especially hard to understand.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Bruce
"Highly recommend"
First time staying here and would most definitely stay again.. Everything was great.. Very clean and great service.. The bar is amazing!!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Shellene
Clean and very nice. Everything was up to par. Staff provides us with toothbrushes because we forgot ours. They even extended the checkout upon request due to a late check in. Couldn't of been a better stay.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
mike
"Four star gem!"
Four Star facility without a doubt
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Demeitrus
"The Ying and Yang of stays."
The Alexander is just a few years old and new in Indianapolis: Pros: excellent location and resonance parking. Staff is very helpful. The double king suites room are great for an extended family visit. Two king suites with private baths, sleeper sofa, small kitchen. Great for our needs. cons: the room is already looking well worn. The sofa was stained. We had to call 4 times to get a roll away bed. The elevator smelled like spoiled milk. overall, we got what we paid for at the discounted rate, but would never pay full price to stay.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Joyce
"Not overly kid friendly!"
Wonderful Hotel full of art and style. A little word of caution however, if your traveling with children watch the rooms for hidden dangers like, beds edges that kids and mommy's can run into with their shins and the bathroom shower doors can pinch fingers real easy. No door lock on the bathroom is akward when your on the pot and the door slides open. Ouch!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"The Alexander Rocks"
The Alexander was the perfect place for a get away as it is gorgeous. The staff was pleasant. It was in walking distance of many good restaurants and we had a wonderful time.
2 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014