All hotels in Sonora, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here128 S Green St, Sonora, CA, 95370, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nothing fancy but it was clean!"
a few friends and I got the room for a one night stay between Yosemite and Napa, we were exhausted so we knocked right out , even though the AC was super loud and a little questionable it wasn't too bad , also I'm 5"8' and too tall for the shower head , either way it was very clean and we felt safe in the cute little downtown , nothing fancy but worth what we paid and the front desk people were super nice :) they gave my friends and I muffins in the morning on our way out !
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Katherine
"Close to town"
Easy fast check in and very nice front desk person. Hotel was what I needed for the getaway and close to everything. Room had new carpeting, was clean but could use updating. Bed were pretty hard.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Friendly service doesn't make up for dirty room"
I feel bad being so critical, but there were bugs and basic upgrades lacking. The light bulbs in the bathroom had dead bugs stuck to them. I saw 2 mites crawling on my night stand. There were constant swarm of flies outside. The chipping paint on the hotel was a warning. My heart sunk when I pulled in. There's a reason why they don't show pictures of the bathrooms. Really friendly service, but this place has simple bandaids on things that really need remodelling.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Perfect for a quick trip"
We stayed here for a quick overnight trip. It was perfect for our needs. Only a shower in our room and a bath would have been so nice.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Dennis
"Small rooms"
small and older (not refurbished) rooms...air conditioner was noisy. Staff was supportive and courteous.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Only 1 thing missing - a mirror for the ladies!"
The motel is old but has been updated nicely & price was very reasonable. Staff was friendly, bed comfy,& the room was clean. The only thing I really missed was a mirror large enough to do a last minute check that everything is in place before walking out the door. Other than that, everything was great & we'll definitely stay there again next year...unless I can find something comparable that has a mirror!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Sherry
It was an ok experience. I will not be staying again
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Road trip"
Pleasant stay. Room was small and older, no elevator. Staff was very frienly. Location was ideal, right downtown near shops and restaurants and not far from Columbia and Angels Camp.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Disappointed."
After a full day of driving two hours to the airport and experiencing a four hour delay of my flight and then another two hour drive to this motel, I was dismayed to see a sign on the door telling me that the office was closed! I had to walk to another hotel at 10 pm to check in to my room. The room was old and dated with patched plaster on the walls. The air conditioner was noisy, but did the job. The room appeared to be clean. Sheets on the bed were really wrinkled and so I was not sure that they were clean. Management was very nice the next morning and explained that they were short staffed, which is why the office is closed at night. The Inn is located in historic Sonora so I could walk easily to downtown.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Cate
"slept well."
Just passing thru and had a good nights sleep. Coffee was good and hot.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Overprized"
The owner also runs nearby Señora Inn claimed it was full to get us to accept a room at Rodeway inn. Although recently renovated, the quality of the fittings and workmanship was unacceptable. My room had holes in the drywall patched up really rough, almost temporary. The outside of the hotel look like a dump.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
P Banse
"Good bed for a Road Trip"
This is a good place to sleep during a road trip. The room was clean except for a little mold on the plastic shower curtain. The AC cooled down the room after being over 100F that day.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Just a quickie"
I was in at 8 pm and out by 6 am the next morning. This was just an overnite before a backpacking trip in Yosemite. The hotel was conveniently located, well-priced, clean and reasonably quiet. I got a good night's sleep and was up and away the next morning.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Joe Gaffney
"Fine for staying outside of Yosemite Park"
Location is good for staying outside of Yosemite Park. Hotel amenities meets short staying for Yosemite Park. Staff are nice. Hotel is right in the center of Sonora, walking to everything.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Fine for short stay"
Good location if to stay out of Yosemite Park. Hotel meets short vacation stay needs, basic room supply and breakfast. Walking to everything in the small town.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Bed was comfortable. Nice size room. The only thing I saw that needed improvement was the bathroom...it needed to be painted. Above floorboard looked bad. We'll stay at again. Close to everything downtown Sonora. Thank you.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Suzie
"Very convenient to downtown and freeway access."
My husband and I made a spontaneous decision to go away for one night. We booked the Rodeway Inn last minute at a very reasonable rate. It was clean and comfortable for such a short stay. The only drawback is the parking situation. Not enough parking spaces.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Within walking distance of shops and restaurants in Old Sonora.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Stop before Yosemite"
This hotel was located real close to Yosemite - our destination. Pretty getto outside but a police station right behind the building. Room was better than I thought it would be. If you want a place to crash it's pretty awesome and people aren't too bad in this town it seems as far as friendliness.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"silk purse"
It was in the process of being remodeled so our rooms were getting new carpet etc., but years of neglect with peeled paint, splintered stair treads, and decks. The single pane windows, and lumpy floors are not being changed so their remodel will not make this pig's ear into a silk purse. The A/C worked fine which was fortunate in that it was needed with the single pane windows and thin walls to mask the street and other guest noise. The beds were good. The locations is only a half a block off of the main street and vary convenient to restaurants, shopping, and laundry (no laundry on site).
1 night trip May 27, 2014
Ron
Needed a quick wknd place, very cheap for family of four. Ok facilities.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Quiet and clean but Showing it's age"
Other than having to go to a different hotel to check in (accros the street) it was an enjoyble weekend. Rooms were quiet and clean. Breakfast was a little weak,cold ceral and sweet roles only. Handy to the downtown area.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Great downtown location, close to eateries. They just updated their carpet and bedding.
3 night trip May 2, 2014
"Relatively close to Yosemite"
I stayed at this hotel on my way to Yosemite. Nothing fancy but a good one night stay room. Not much for breakfast. The front desk employee also works for a related hotel across the street. He was not at the front desk when I needed to ask him a few questions.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
business
"A few days in Sonora"
We stayed at Rodeway Inn for 2 nights this past February. The hotel is in a stellar location, just footsteps away from the downtown restaurants and antique stores (order a bacon cheeseburger at the Diamondback Grill.... it is on my top-10 list of the best burgers I have ever had!). Check-in was easy, and the front desk clerk was nice. The rooms are older, and the king-size bed was not comfortable at all. The rooms back up to a creek, so it was nice to open the bathroom window and let in the sound of rushing water (it made me feel like I was camping!). The internet was a bit spotty, and is shared with the Sonora Inn next door. All in all, not a bad hotel, in an excellent location.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2014
Sam
"Work area"
The place was good enough for what I needed during my work in the area. The front desk attendent was helpful and I would stay again when I work in the area.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"OK for its price"
No major issues. You wouldn't stay here for your honey moon, but for us it was OK when we needed to stay for a night during our trip from Lake Tahoe to Yosemite Park. The hotel is right next to a police station so it feels safe.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Andy
"Beds too Hard, Not too clean and very old carpet"
The beds were super hard, they didn't put any blankets except for the sheet and the top , we had to request it and they were not too happy about it.The carpet is SUPER dirty and OLD, they don't have a good Breakfast. we will not stay at that hotel anymore in the Future.Sonora Inn is much nicer and better service and breakfast .
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
Rosie
"Time in sorona"
I was not pleased with the parking and the place for your dog to do their bussiness
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Nice area."
Wonderful place to stay!!! Only issue was not much hot water!!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
stefanie
The room was clean and the staff was nice. We were able to hear the people through the walls in the rooms around us. Our first night in the room we had NO towels of any sort. When we called down to the office (which is closed during the night) they sent up minimal towels. The towels had long black hairs that had to be removed before we could use them. When we arrived, the radio system for the motel was down, so the staff member in the office walked outside and screamed for the housekeeper to see if our room was ready. The room was reasonable for the price, but we most likely would not return to this location without some changes/upgrades to the property.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Nice hotel near downtown sonora good pet friendly"
I traveled with a dog twin boys my boyfriend and myself the room was big enough to hang out but we spent most of our visit walking around downtown or at the casino trying to keep the twins busy.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
marie
"Great for a short stay"
We stayed only one night, but this hotel was more than enough for that.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
Aivaras
"Nice town"
Very helpful staff
3 night family trip Nov 18, 2013
Ned Hirschler
"Not near Yosemite."
It look 2 hours to get from Yosemite to Sonora. Hotels.com said it would take 1 hr. Hotel said 1 1/2 hrs. With the twists and turns it was at least 2. It's a nice dog friendly hotel but not close enough to the park to say that it's convenient access. Cute little town.
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Madsons
"In the down town"
Good location, hotel close to the main street where there is everything, charming village.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Laurent
"need new beds"
beds are old and need to be replaced. Blankets and bedding are to thin . TV was full of static on an off.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Absolut ok for the price"
I stayed there just for a night on our trip to Yosemite. And we got what we expected. A clean room with a Kingbett. Little breakfast with toast and coffee. Would stay there again =)
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Stefan
"Well located"
The rooms were clean, water was warm. That's really about the most important thing. Parking was horrible, as was noise from outside and other rooms. The bath towels were barely larger than hand towels.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
The hotel is dirty and old and has no amenities. No bath tub and I cleaned the toilet before I used it and did not shower I was afraid to walk in there barefoot.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
desirebiale
"Hotel Service"
The Hotel service & cleanliness was grate.. BUT The Parking Was Bad.. The spaces were small & Their was not one per room.. Their was cars coming and parking then going down town...
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
we actually came back from a wedding we attended and decided not to stay, drove 2 hours in the evening and made it home at 1:00am in the morning.. There was not central air conditioning, just a swamp cooler that was blowing out warm air. It was around 90 degrees outside.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
kerri
"hotel in a close town for tourist"
smoky fires in the area crazy road to drive very windy meet yourself coming as you where goin
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
cord
"Pleasant stay at this hotel"
We stopped there for a night on our way to Yosemite National Park. It was a pleasant stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was relatively cheap in my opinion not suitable for the price that we paid. This hotel did not have its own wireless internet and we were told to use the wireless internet from a nearby Sonora Inn. I thought it was weird but it turned out the owners of both hotels are relatives... This hotel is 5 mins walk to downtown of Sonora and 2 miles from the famous 1897 Railroad Town which is a favorite filming location for many classic Western movies.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
avidhiker
"Updating"
The price was good, but Renovation should be done to level the floors and deep clean the showers to remove mildew.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Nice, clean, affordable"
All around pleasant experience. Hotel staff were nice, the room was clean but could use a little renovation. The breakfast was petite but for the price it was just what we were looking for.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Good Stay - Just as Expected"
We had a last minute reservation, and received a nice, clean and comfortable room. Didn't expect to see a continental breakfast in the morning but that was great. The staff was very helpful and we like that the location was walking distance to town, shopping, and eateries. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"satisfied"
I was satisfied with my stay.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
"Nice and clean"
You can't ask for anything better at this price. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The location was within walking distance of anything you could need.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Lourdes
"Older place in the old part of town"
We were treated well. Place needs an update but all the cheaper one's do. Not much for breakfast.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013