All hotels in Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3004 S 4th St, Chickasha, OK, 73018, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.9
    4.8
    4.8
"Nice Hampton"
Only one night. Property was clean and staff was friendly and willing to help. We had not issues that we needed to call on them. Breakfast was good. If the eggs weren't real I could not tell. Most stays (in other chains) they are not real and you can tell. Nice. Busy road out front was noisy and till fairly late. Request the backside when possible. Overall kind of expensive I thought but was a good experience.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Theresa
"Ok, but could have been better"
When we arrived, we had just driven over 3 hours to reach our destination. We had called the previous night to see when we could check in, and we were told the earliest was noon. When we arrived, we were told it would be two hours before the room was cleaned. Additionally, the room we were given could not stay cool and we sweated throughout the night. Other than that, the staff was very nice and the hotel was very clean.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Danielle
"Great hotel Staff"
The gentlemen at the front desk were amazing. We were having trouble using our credit card and they were patient and went above and beyond to figure out the problem and get us into our room as quickly as possible. The staff was super friendly, breakfast was great and the rooms were very comfortable. Will definitely be staying here again!!!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Marc
"Great Experience."
Our stay was very pleasant. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The room was nice, with a comfortable bed. It was really quiet and the kids loved the indoor pool. We enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast. I definitely would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Beverly
"October 2014"
The hotel was nice, clean and comfortable. All of the staff from the front desk to the maintenance personnel were extremely personable. The friendliness of the staff was unlike anything we had experienced at other Chickasha hotels.
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"halloween weekend"
Hotel was very clean. The only real issue was that the beds were hard. Breakfast didn't have very many options but still a great stay. Don't recommend going for Halloween though. Not very good for the kids.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Christopher
This was a very enjoyable experience staying at the Chickasha, OK Hampton Inn. It seemed nicer than other Hamptons where I have stayed, possibly because it was new. The staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. My only complaint was that the beds were not as plush as other hotels in this category. I would definitely stay here again, though.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Formet Okie
"Hampton Inn, Chickasha"
It was our first time back to Chickasha since 1971. Very nice Hotel. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Jim Kerr
We were very pleased with our stay. We travel with a softball team & also have a newborn. After a long hot day of playing ball you just want a nice clean place to relax, wash clothes & let kids swim. Usually you can't get all this in one place & we did with Hampton Inn! The breakfast the next morning was more than we expected as well & the lady that was cooking & taking care of us was amazing . All of the staff was very friendly & helpful!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Best hotel I've stayed at lately, staff was great. Everything about my stay was great, can't wait to stay again
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Bobbie
We were there for a baseball tournament. We went down for breakfast and there was nothing there and they had to go find the workers outside to come refill it. Other then that our stay was nice.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Kristen
Hotel staff was extremely polite and helpful. Room was super clean and so comfortable and very roomy. The beds were awesome and I wanted to take the pillows home with me (I didn't). The bathroom was well stocked with supplies and the coffee maker had all the necessary items for the morning. Location to restaurants and to the highways was a plus. It also had LOTS of amenities: indoor pool, great breakfast, exercise facility. We will stay there again.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
We spent 2 nights at this hotel and were treated as if we were special guests. The staff even provided small treats for our little dog. We were completely comfortable and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.
2 night trip Jan 20, 2014
"very pleasant, will book again in near future."
My overall experience and expectations were very pleasant. My room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint I have is there were some little dogs making a lot of noise down the hall. I think people should stay in hotels and not dogs.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Can't Wait To Stay Again!"
We stayed here during the rodeo at Grady Co Fairgrounds. Love it! Pool was warm and staff was very friendly. We will definitely be staying here again!
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Alex
"Hampton Inn Chickasha..Great choice"
We spent 4 nights recently at this newer Hampton Inn in Chickasha. Choices are very limited in this small city. We used to stay at the Holiday Inn Express but the condition of the hotel deteriorated and was not being kept in acceptable condition. We were relieved to see the new Hampton Inn come to Chickasha. The staff was very, very accommodating, helpful and so courteous. The hotel itself was very nice with an exceptional breakfast area and the morning staff was outstanding each day. We especially liked the double walk in shower. We would have liked to have a Jacuzzi in the pool area (Holiday Inn Express does) and also be able to open the guest room windows. Call us weird. The only other tiny complaint is lack of drawer space. I understand most guests may not spend as many days as we did at the hotel but it would have helped tremendously. The WiFi worked well. The A.C./Heater thermostat was a high caliber and kept the room very comfortable. We had a top floor location and all was very quiet, comfortable and enjoyable.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Normal Hampton experience. Staff was wonderful. Facilities were clean and well kept. Only negative for me was I expected the rooms to be tad bigger.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
DC
great facility. friendly and helpful staff.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"We were in town for a funeral."
The clerk checking us in was not very pleasant and did not even check to see if she had an adjoining room or two rooms close together. We were ten rooms apart. We were sisters from opposite coasts and would have liked to be closer. However; when I made the managers aware of this they were very gracious and apologetic. Brought us each a basket of goodies and a lovely note. Maybe they could give the original clerk some customer service tips. If she had handled it a little better we would not have had an issue with this.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Very easy to get too."
Nice hotel to stay in, pool was a little cool but very nice.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"THE best hotel in Chicksha."
I willingly paid almost double the price of the Best Western in order to stay in a clean, safe up to date hotel. We were well taken care of while there.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Ernie
We arrived late at night, it was a little after midnight. The front desk man said he was new so he was a little out of sync but otherwise our stay was awesome. There was a door down the hall from us that looked like it had been busted in. But otherwise we all enjoyed our stay. Very impressed.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very nice hotel- great location!"
Great service, great looking bedding, very clean.. Staff curtious! Breakfast great with good hours!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
wanda
"New"
The Hampton Inn Chichasha is very new my only complaint is that the indoor pool was ice cold.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
R Mouser
"Hampton Inn"
Great place to stay !
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Katie
Great place to stay
1 night trip May 27, 2013
"Hampton Inn Chicasha OK"
The hotel is brand new. Staff was excellent and attentive. Room was spotless and comfortable. We had a dog with us, and they informed us that the hotel is pet friendly. There was a lovely pool area, which, unfortunately we did not get to use.We look forward to staying again, as we have family in the area.
1 night family trip May 3, 2013
"Normal"
Everything was fine
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2013
"A super lift for Chickasha..."
What a great experience in Chickasha. Hampton Inn will be the new standard for an area that has previously been void of good hotels and motels. We will stay there again, for sure. Our only problem was figuring out the heating/cooling system controls. As the hotel is brand new, the controls were new and confusing at first. It took a couple of days to get the temperature under control. Otherwise, breakfast was a charm and most of all, the hotel is super clean. Changing sheets daily was really appreciated and service was superb.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
Wain/Hildegard
"Wonderful Service"
We stayed here during the storms. They called us & let us know that we needed to come downstairs for the tornado warning. They were very polite & kept us informed the 2 hours we were down there. They made sure my son had a blanket & even gave him gummy bears. Will be staying here again!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2013
Kami
This was actually one of the best hotel stays I have ever experienced. This hotel needs to be commended for excellence from the friendly desk people to the breakfast helper.Thank you for the good jobs.
4 night business trip Apr 11, 2013
Don
Brand new hotel...it even smelled new!
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
"Good hotel for a business trip!"
I was here for a job, I work in the Oil & Gas industry during the night shift; I let the people in the lobby know that I didn't wanted to be interrupted during the day and if possible to have my room made every other day since I knew beforehand this being such a small hotel they won't have staff available late in the day. Everything was taken care of, even after the fisrt day I couldn't even hear the house keepers say "housekeeping" banging on my neighbors doors (maybe because I was really tired too). Every day I had clean sheets, towels, a call from the lobby to make sure everything looked great. Even the lady in the kitchen will have my breakfast ready when I arrived (milk, toast and cereal; there was more but that's my personal option for breakfast before I go to bed) so I could take it upstairs!!! I recommend this hotel, is clean, people is friendly and they listen to you!!!! I appreciate the help from all the staff my 2 week stay was pleasant thanks to everyone there
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
1 night business trip May 3, 2013
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2013
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Chickasha

"Hampton Inn Chickasha Review"
05/17/15 Jack J Weatherford, United States
Excellent Accommodations, Friendly Staff, Clean Cool Room (needed extra blanket on bed in May), Spacious Bathroom with Large Shower, Nicely furnished, Great Breakfast (menu changed daily) Superb indoor pool & current work out equipment. Easy to get to. We will be back!
"Chickasha, OK Gem"
05/14/15 RosemaryDecker Las Cruces
We were on the road for a week when we arrived at the Hampton Inn in Chickasha. What a welcome relief to have pleasant, competent and caring staff, as well as a clean and beautifully furnished room. We definitely recommend this motel for anyone traveling through eastern Oklahoma.
"Very friendly staff"
05/05/15 Kevin S Broussard, LA, United States
For the area, this hotel is a good choice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast wasn't the best in the world but was convenient for a quick meal in the morning. The room we had was average but clean. It's a good choice if your coming to the area.
"STAY AWAY"
05/02/15 Robert R. R Edmond, OK, United States
If you like mold growing in your shower stall, rooms not ready for 3pm check in, and argumentitve staff that lies, this is the place for you! If not, then stay away! They think you are there to serve them and they don't have to make sure your stay is a pleasent stay or not. The only excellent mark would go to the person taking care of the breakfast area. She made sure there was plenty of food on the serving line at 9am when our group of 16 rooms met for breakfast. She was given a heads up by a member of our party 2 hours before we met. I would rather stay at a Motel 6 before i would stay at this location again.
"Perfect Place to Crash"
04/30/15 pineapple2703 Topeka, Kansas
We stayed at this hotel after attending a wedding a half hour south from Chickasha. For a small town hotel, it was very nice and beautifully decorated. The keys actually worked like "fobs" instead of having to actually insert the keys, which made it nice with hands full checking in and out. The rooms are huge for a typical hotel room, which was perfect for spreading out our items and clothes. Only one negative remark would be that the toilet in our room made a weird sound in attempting to flush. Originally, I thought it was broken. The weird sounds continued for what felt like a minute after flushing, but eventually stopped. Just a little annoying listening to the toilet flush. Otherwise a very nice room. Also, the next morning at breakfast, one of the ladies in charge of the continental breakfast made sure to have extra food for our group and even added items to the spread that aren't usually included. We really appreciated them taking the time to do that for us. it made for a nice breakfast spending time with friends and family. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely stay here.
"Very nice"
04/22/15 Barbara M Willow Park, United States
We found this hotel to be well run, very attractive and with a great breakfast. Personnel met every need and request. Fitness center appeared to be well equipped and clean and pool was spotless. We would return.
"Clean Comfortable Great Value"
04/13/15 John M Chickasha, United States
We have stayed at this hotel at least two other times. The staff is friendly and caring. The hotel is fairly new and well maintained. This is the best hotel in Chickasha. The continental breakfast is typical but good. The location is easy to find and we had plenty of parking. they always seem to be full or close to it. Plan ahead if you can. Hampton Inns are a good bet, we stay in one in Middletown RI and get similar quality and service.
"Hampton Inn - Chickasha OK"
03/28/15 John R St. Charles, IL, United States
Had a 2 night stay in Chickasha, OK while attending a Swap Meet as part of antique car event for my company. The property was "over the top" in friendliness and rooms were spotless. I forgot some clothes and they went out of their way to get them back to me. This was not the first time I had stayed at this property and will stay there again next year since I attend an annual event each March.
"The place to stay in Chickasha"
03/23/15 John P G Katy, Texas, United States
We have stayed at this hotel several times when visiting Chickasha. Clean, comfortable, and a great breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean rooms, convenient location. We come every year for the Chickasha Prewar Swap meet....won't stay at another hotel.
"Friendly Staff"
03/22/15 Laura K Des Moines, United States
Hotel is clean and located close to several restaurants and gas stations. The front desk staff was really friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a good range of options. The coffee cups have smiley faces or mustaches printed on them and they're hilarious.