Bed & Breakfast Magic Inn, Rome
Located in Rome (Esquilino), Bed & Breakfast Magic Inn is close to National Museum of Oriental Art, Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Also nearby are Diocletian Bath and Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times.
The 6 air-conditioned guestrooms at Bed & Breakfast Magic Inn include safes and hair dryers. Beds have Select Comfort mattresses and Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $44
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Quadruple Room
- Family Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time noon-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- No parking
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Piazzetta Margutta - My Extra HomeFrom
"Great area, huge space, attention to detail."Mar 1, 2015
- Hotel AdrianoFrom
"Good CST svc, great location and price"Mar 1, 2015
- Sole al PantheonFrom
- San Pietro La CorteFrom
"Great and very clean apartment in an excellent location about 1 block from Vatican City. NO WI-FI though, which was a huge issue for us as we could not communicate with family and…"Mar 1, 2015
Bed & Breakfast Magic Inn, Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.