Hotel Donatella, Haarlem
Situated in the heart of Haarlem, Hotel Donatella is close to Grote Kerk, De Hallen Museum, and Archeological Museum. Also nearby are Grote Markt and Corrie Ten Boomhuis.
Dining options at this Haarlem hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
The 8 guestrooms at Hotel Donatella include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $80
- Comfort Apartment, Kitchen
- Deluxe Apartment, Kitchen
- Deluxe Apartment, Kitchen, City View
- Basic Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Specific rooms only *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
Nearby Three Star Haarlem hotels
In the hotel
- Coffee shop/café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1600
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Haarlem hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Haarlem
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City CentreFrom
"Convenient to boarding river cruise"Apr 13, 2015
- La Remise - Bed & BreakfastFrom
"Lovely place on a quiet side street. You'll definitely need help bringing luggage upstairs no matter what shape you're in. Nice, simple breakfast, but tasty. Not for you if you're…"Apr 13, 2015
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal StationFrom
"This was our second stay at the Doubletree. Location is excellent, right next to Central Station in Amsterdam, where there is great access to trams that will take you throughout…"Apr 13, 2015
- NH Amsterdam Grand Hotel KrasnapolskyFrom
DiningRistorante Piccolo - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel Donatella, Haarlem’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.25 per person, per stay
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7.50 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.