All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1690 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"couples dream"
Perfect for couples who want a kept, yet affordable, place to sleep at night, while spending their day at the pool or beach. Rooms are relatively small, but you aren't on South Beach to sit in your hotel room.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"Elegant and stylish"
The Concierge staff is amazing. Stayed in contact to insure my stay was stress free and comfortable. The entrance to the hotel is very elegant and warm. This will definitely be my hotel for next trip to South Beach.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Teresa
"Fantastic!"
Love this hotel! First class all the way! Would stay again in a heartbear!
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Love the Gale"
My boyfriend and I just stayed at the Gale Hotel for 4 nights and absolutely loved the Gale. The hotel has a great look and feel to it—very new and modern space that still gives you the fun feeling of old/classic Miami. The location was perfect—right in the center of all the action in South Beach. And even though we were in a room facing Collins Avenue we never heard a peep from outside which was great. The room we stayed in was very comfortable. A bit small to be honest but considering we didn't spend a ton of time in the room it was totally fine. The bathroom is updated with a shower that has a rainfall head (which was amazing). Again, a little small but beautiful and definitely functional. One of my favorite things about the hotel was the beach access. Guests walk one block up and access the beach right behind the Shelborne Hotel. There, guests of the Gale receive two lounge chairs (which were super comfortable) and two beach towels + lounge chair towel covers. If guests would like, they can rent an umbrella, cabana, etc and there is waiter service for food and drinks. So essentially we received all of the amenities that the big hotels offer but for a few hundred dollars less. And if you want to switch things up there is a pool on the roof of the hotel. Also, you HAVE to try the Italian restaurant, Dolce, on the ground floor. Believe it or not, the best meal we had in Miami. I would definitely recommend the Gale to my friends and for sure would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Elana
"Great place to say"
What a beautiful hotel! The service was great! The rooms were really nice and clean and the hotel staff was very polite. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great hotel, great location, excelent staff"
The hotel is really nice, conveinienty located with great, friendly staff. The rooms are nice, but small, similar to what you have in Europe. We found it a good size. Ony thing missing is something to hang your clothes on, drawers and more closet space for your clothes. I would get rid of the minibar, no need since there is a liquor store next door and I dont think a lot of people would use it. Could be used for clothes. Other thing we were unhappy about was that every day we got less ans less towels. First we did not get the medium size towels and the following day only the largest ones were left.
4 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Thordur
"Very small but nice !"
Rooms are very pretty but very tiny! Beautiful bathrooms but as soon as u open your front door your in the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"South Beach Location"
Excellent location - across the street from the Delano and SLS. Lincoln Rd 2 blocks with easy access. Highly recommend.
3 night trip Sep 14, 2014
LK
"No water"
Its good hotel but when i complain the water on the room no buddy take action
Response by Gale South Beach
Hello, We have not run out of water that I am aware of. The mini bars all have chilled bottled flat and sparkling waters and our rooftop pool offers complimentary fruit infused elixcir to refresh.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Gale - Meh"
Very over-priced restaurant ($50 for breakfast?!?!), small rooms (no window), surrounded by construction.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Verry Nice and quiet"
Everything was great and convenient. Just make sure you ask for your car from valet well in advance.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Jean
"Hotel staff was outstanding."
We enjoyed staying at Gale Hotel. Hotel staff was really nice and helpful. The food in Dolce ' s restaurant was great! We just wish our room was a little bigger but overall we had a great experience!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Karolina
"Great !"
Very friendly staff in the night and morning ! Very helpful staff as well! I would recommend others. I well for sure come and stay here again .
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Cassie
Excellent. The hotel staff was amazing and accomodating. Very clean rooms. Beautiful roof top pool.
"clean and elegant"
This is a comfortable and elegant hotel with a very masculine appeal. The staff was very friendly and informative. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Solomon Eversole
"Very nice hotel"
Hotel staff were great. Pool was nice but bar was closed so we had to go back to room everytime we wanted a drink. They should have a texting sytem to order food and drinks to pool. Hotel has a sexy look, hallways, bathrooms,lobby all were 5 star. And last thing there doors close to loud so a quiet door closer system would make this a 5 star hotel. Would def stay here again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
DAVID
Great room , staff and the restaurant is amazing !!!!!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice but noisy"
The Hotel was nice but it was noisy. When people talked and laughed outside room during night it sounded like they were next to my bed. Location were good and staff VERY friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"Gale hotel feedback"
Pool they close at the staff wish. Towels and water are not replenished, so not many people are there. Magnifying mirror was broken, shower knob that holds shower head was loose and dangling. Doors. Are horrible when they get closed. They slam so hard that the whole wall would vibrate. They need a special door stopper system. Front desk staff was ok.valet was great.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
kv
"n/a"
It was a wonderful and pleasant experience at this hotel. I would stay here again and recommend others as well.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
n/a
"GREAT HOTEL - VERY FANCY - JUST ONE COMPLAINT"
The location and hotel itself are amazing. Very quiet, very fancy, and impeccable cleanliness. The pool area is very nice and the hotel bar is awesome. The bartender was very friendly and same goes for the rest of the staff. I had one negative experience on Saturday night. My girlfriend and I forgot our keys in the room and the front counter person at that time was extremely rude... you can tell that she didn't like her job. She told my girlfriend that us forgetting the keys was no help at all and that it was a great inconvenience for her. Quite nasty. Not the service you expect from a $400/night hotel. Other than that disgruntled employee... I would totally go back because overall the hotel is a beauty!!!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"great location, great staff"
The location couldn't have been better if your goal is to be close to the beach, close to great restaurants/bars and close to nightlife. The staff is also extremely friendly and will give you honest suggestions for places to go if you ask.
4 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
"HIDDEN GEM IN PLAIN SIGHT"
GREATEST VALUE ON THE BEACH. LOCATED ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE DELANO AND NEW SLS.UPON ARRIVAL YOU GET THE FEEL OF A SOHO HOUSE ATMOSPHERE. A TRUE BOTIQUE PROPERTY.GREAT ROOFTOP POOL AND BAR. WERE I ENJOYED A SUNSET AND CIGAR.YOU CAN WAKE UP AND DO EUROPEAN STYLE COFFES OR A ENGLISH TEA FROM THE EXTENSIVE SELECTION OR YOU CAN GO BEVERLY HILLS WITH A POLO LOUNGE STYLE FRESH PRESSED JUICE.
JIM
"Great location!"
Great location ! Easy to get to most things by walking or taxi! Excellent staff! Very accommodating ! Restaurant and both bar areas were very good. Only complaint is the rooms are small. We were 4 people and should have gotten 2 rooms.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
candice
Great hotel! Great location. Rooms are on the small side and some standards were not available (no dresser, no iron--given a steamer instead). Concierge and staff very nice. Overall pleased.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Nice hotel; small rooms."
Good service at The Gale but the mandatory resort fee on top of the Expedia purchase came as a surprise. The non-private showers (not in a bathroom) felt like a design error.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Great location, very clean, great staff and great rooms!
4 night romance trip Jun 17, 2014
"Never Again"
1st room I get has a window that when opened you are greeted by a some kind of vine thing so you can't see outside. Asked for the room to be moved and I got a first floor room that might as well have been in the bar. Anytime I book at hotels.com they treat you like a 2nd class citizen. Food at the on site restaurant not so great. I had the pizza a few times...1st time it was good but then I started to think that maybe it was pre made/froze or something. At least the Italian beer was good. Best part was that left my Jacket and they shipped it to me. I asked for the cheapest rate. With no warning, they charge me 31x a cup of coffee to send me a piece of clothing that weighs no more than .5 pounds. I stay at South Beach often. I would never stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2014
melegant
"Great Hotel!"
Came down from Canada to watch the NBA finals and although I was dissipointed in that outcome our hotel choice help cheer us up. This hotel is great in every way. The service was awesome the location was awesome and beds were so comfy I wasn't sure if I was ever gonna wake up. The rooftop pool was perfect and even had complimentary tannin lotion of course I certainly spent a lot of time up there. If I could have anything bad to say or a suggestion to management it would be to figure out a way to get wifi on the roof. For me without a US phone carrier it sucked I couldn't surf the web while catching some rays poolside. All in all this was a grea choice and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"No closet space."
It took twenty plus inured to have my car brought around every time. Front desk staff was not helpful.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Exceptional Find"
My first stay at The Gale was purely by chance during a business trip to Miami, when I needed a last minute hotel room for the night in South Beach. I was so surprised and pleased with the service, location and cleanliness that I found at The Gale that I have stayed there several more times since.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Bob W
"Very Clean, Nice, and Modern Hotel"
The hotel looked new, very clean and modern, and all staff was friendly and professional. Also the beach was right in front just a block away and the hotel pool was very nice, too. Close to everything and very conveniently located.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Maria
"Great location!"
Visited for 3 days on a birthday celebration trip. Loved everything about the hotel, staff, grounds, furnishings, location!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Very Nice and Design hotel Close to Beach"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Gale. And i think this is the Only hotel i will go to everytime i'm in South beach. The rooms are clean,designed,all white and give you that futuristic mood. The TV's are all flat panel and clear HD with dozens of channels. The beds so confy...
Other trip May 28, 2014
Yann
Far from my favorite places on south beach. Not too lively for a younger crowd. But a good place to rest. Felt secured
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Gorgeous hotel in great location"
We had a great 3 night stay at the Gale. The location is right in the center of the best South Beach hotels and a very short 1 block walk to the beach. The hotel itself is beautifully renovated and has tons of South Beach charm. Rooms are snug but very well done - gorgeous marble bathrooms, comfortable beds, and a corner view with tons of natural light. The pool and outdoor bar were perfect for hanging out after beach time during the day and the staff was very attentive. Ate at Dolce one night, it was a great meal and great service. Overall we would absolutely return and recommend this to anyone looking for a great spot for couples or friends.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Erin
"Gale hotel"
We would go back to gale again. Staff was wonderful. Only thing I would change would the overall temperature of the facility, it was way too cold.
Other trip May 8, 2014
It is a very nice hotel. Very good job with the renovation. I went on a business trip and wanted to use the pool but is not open until 9 am, which is great for vacation but not to excercise when going on a business trip
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"excellent"
Our room was a little small other than that everything was outstanding.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Spring break stay"
I should there this week. Staff, room and pool were great. I would definitely save there again. Only negative, I didn't have any windows in the room.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
christina
"Nice hotel, great location"
I stayed at the Gale for 4 days during a spring break. New hotel, very friendly personnel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends. I had breakfast every day at the hotel! Food was really good.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Anna
"Getaway"
I would have rated this hotel 5 stars if it hadn't been for one incident. The hotel stay was great and staff were awesome too. I went to their club (RecRoom) and it was great as well. I have nothing negative to say about the hotel other than the following, the concierge could be a little bit more friendly otherwise she was okay. Secondly, and the reason I didn't rate it a 5 star was the valet. I parked my car and did not move it at all until the day I checked out. When I got my car I noticed that the pre-set seat settings were changed and the radio stations were changed. Worst of all they had gone through the private areas of my car, glove box, center consul etc. The Valet stole a $100.00 gift card I accidently left in there. I can understand someone stealing something in plain sight but to go through all the private areas is an extreme violation of privacy and not expected from a valet service from a hotel of this magnitude. Plus the valet is not cheap the cost per night is $35.00 so that truly hurts to have such a terrible service. I am still waiting on the hotel to contact me and to rectify this situation. I hope that they do, b/c I truly liked the hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Amir
"not for families"
to get to Lobby and to your room, you enter the hotel through the bar/restaurant . With kids, strollers and paraphernalia, this is awkward. 2 separate bars flank the 2 hotel entrances. Music was loud trying to get kids to sleep .The hotel information did not note that the pool is out of commission. We were sent across the st to the sister property with no towels. The beach area assigned to the hotel is 3 long blocks away.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2014
"Not as expected"
All rooms have a lot of noise; since is construction next door.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Javier
"The Gale"
We enjoyed the Gale Hotel ! It was a beautiful hotel and it was in a wonderful location. It is close to the beach, shopping, restaurants, and night clubs! My only complaint is that the beverages at the hotel were expensive. $7.50 for a beer is ridiculous, I don't care where you are! I realize South Beach is expensive in general but they should have a reduced rate for hotel guests!
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2014
Karolyn
"Great price, great place"
I was sharing a room for a night with a family member that is not in the same financial bracket as I am, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I ended up liking this so much that if I ever come to Miami with my husband we will stay here!
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great SoBe hotel"
Really nice hotel for a weekend getaway. Very clean, great spacious rooms and nice pool area. Right off Lincoln so easy walk to shopping and restaurants. Fun place and feels like Miami
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Carlos
"Great hotel right in the middle of everything!"
Excellent staff, beautiful rooftop pool, loved the room, not huge but cannot complain...even the hotel bar drinks were great! 2 thumbs up from me and I would def stay at again!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Alexis
"excellent hotel, close to beach and shopping"
The staff was polite and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. Our favorite amnesty was the pool on the pool. We walked across the street to go to the beach and we were able to walk to great restaurants and shopping. It was a very fun and relaxing vacation. We would stay at the Gale again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"nice design and amenities"
Overall, excellent. But be aware that there is a service fee on everything - which I was not aware of before
Other trip Mar 4, 2014