All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Service is adequate
    Bad breakfast
    Dirty
"Excellent hotel"
The hotel was clean and nice. The room was lovely. The bathroom was clean. The only down side was that every time I came out to my car it was covered in business cards advertising massage parlors with half naked women on the cards.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2015
AMANDA
"Budget Ramee Rose"
- Dirty Shower curtain. I requested a change, but they never changed the dirty curtain. - Noise from the nightclub could be heard. It did not bother me but could annoy others. - The lost my laundry - The iron board and iron provided were below sub-standard,
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Jaco
"Need more attention"
It was very good room service and cleaning the room was good. Fridge was not working. Wi-Fi was weak in the room.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Dhia
"Dirty stinks and bad staff attitude"
One of the worst............. Only a cheap price Room housekeeping is very bad.. they do only the bed .. At check out.. they try to add more drinks in minibar to my bill
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"A bad hotel"
Really bad hotel and customer service. It should have been listed as 2 star hotel instead of 4 star.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Obaid
"Far from Airport"
Well, when I landed at the front-desk, there was no one. Waited for 5 mins and someone showed up. Big disappointment right there. The phones did NOT work to make any outgoing phone calls. Tried pressing 9 to get the dial tone, and that never happened. No numbers went through. I badly wanted some Indian food delivered because I was tired. How much ever tight you close the bathtub curtain, water was always spraying outside of it from the shower, and so when you step out, it was all water and slippery. For someone who had fallen from bathtub and has 7 stitches because bathtub was slippery, this was extremely scary and unforgivable. The restaurant lady did not understand English much and I had a very very hard time communicating with her what I wanted and what I did not want in the Thai green curry that I ordered with no meat. I made one mistake for which I take responsibility. I spent 180 AED travelling to Airport, and I should have picked up a hotel that was closer to the airport even if it was more expensive. I am not going to stay in this hotel again. But, the management seems to be caring and nice, but they have several loose ends to tie up to make it perfect for its customers.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Kumar

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Excellent hotel. Clean and tidy. Nice size rooms. Only downside was lack of English TV stations. Would stay again.
13 night business trip Jan 16, 2016
The hotel was ok except for some stuff members who were not polite and impatient. The shower was not working properly and the toilet was leaking.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
"They must change the staffs"
Soo bad services and soo wet room the price are soo high between the place and swimming pool was dirty and cold inside the pool and Spa was poor and high prices. Also the food are very bad tasty .and late for check in
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
majid
"Average hotel"
Noisy nightclub in hotel full of chavvy Brits
2 night trip Nov 12, 2015
Ian
"HORRIBLE HOTEL NEVER TRY IT"
Bathroom very dirty and sink was blocked, reception bad service, i got insect bites all over my body, A/C makes bad smell, carpet was stinking, house keeping entering room without permission
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Good hotel, nice location."
All in all the hotel is nice but there's a problem of humidity (at least in the room I took where there's no balcony nor a window). It was a bit annoying, you can easily feel that the room really needs fresh air... Good thing is that the room is spacious enough, nice panoramic view, nice bathroom... but the TV only has 20 channels so I was only able to watch some news. that's it.
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
It was good. Hotel was nice and clean, Food was good and tasty. Within the walking distance of Internet City Metro Station.
4 night trip Sep 16, 2015
IN
Very friendly and helpful staff. Poor air quality in the rooms.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2015
More than very good
4 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Saleh

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"bon rapport qualité prix (depends de votre prix)"
Sejour de 3 nuits. hotel souple sans probleme à part le bruit. Ma chambre se trouvait pres de la discotheque donc tres bruyant toute la nuit. l'hotel aurait du me consulter sur ce point. Je garde néanmoins un bon souvenir.
3 night trip Mar 24, 2016
michel
FR
"Helt ok "övernattningshotell" men inte mer än så"
Vi var i Dubai i fyra dagar och fem nätter, eftersom flyget kom in mot midnatt hade vi bokat detta som första övernattning innan vi åkte vidare. Det passade perfekt för det, fräscht och prisvärt, men vi åkte vidare redan innan frukost så den har vi ingen koll på - men utbudet på frukosten såg ok ut när vi passerade förbi. Nattklubb i hotellet som i viss mån hördes till sent. Men ingen fara om man inte är känslig. Lite tråkigt område om man tänker turista. Långt från havet och andra sevärdheter/restauranger men taxi är ju billigt och det är inte jättelångt till något eftersom det ligger mittemellan Downtown och Marinan.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2016
Mattias
"Good hotel"
Good economy choice of hotel. Friendly staff. Everything was good except... Things that can be improved. Breakfast. Bedsheets. Shower water, no/little water/warm water a few times. Smoky sports bar. We stayed at 13th floor and we are from Sweden.
7 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
"시끄럽고 불편"
나이트클럽 때문에 너무 시끄러움
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
Young Min
"깨끗하고 아늑한 룸"
깨끗하고 아늑한 룸입니다 화장실 옥상에 수영장이 있구 깨끗해서 좋습니다 친절한 직원들은 기분이 좋습니다 아침에 나오는 조식은 아주 맛있습니다 약간 클래식한 느낌이 있습니다
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
JI
"Goede lokatie"
Lokatie is goed. Goed personeel. Geld wissel in de hotel heel laag koers. Ontbijt valt wel tegen. Voor derest prima hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
aartie
NL
"لابأس به الاستقبال ودود لكنه حرفي بالتعليمات وغير"
إجراءات الدخول كانت سهله في هذه المرة خلافا للمرة الماضية التي انتظرنا كثيرا عند الاستقبال. الاستقبال حرفي جدا في القانون: فمثلا لما تحجز غرفة ثلاثية وتأتي بزوجين وابنين يرفض استقبال الرابع بحجة أن الغرفة ثلاثيه. بينما في الفنادق الأخرى لا يهتمون: خاصة أن ولدي أحدهما حوالي 11 سنة والثاني 9 سنوات. ينبغي لهم ترك الموضوع لوالد العائله، كذلك وقت الخروج عندهم بالضبط الساعة 12 ظهرا حتى ولو كان موعد طائرتك الساعة 2 لا يسمحوا لك بالاستراحة حتى الساعة الواحدة. يعني ما عندهم زيادة ساعة.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
habiboullah
AE
"Niezły hotel w atrakcyjnej cenie"
Ramee Rose prezentuje przyzwoity poziom. W środku czysto, pokój duży i wygodny. Bezpłatny parking podziemny i przed hotelem, co jest dużą zaletą w tej okolicy. W hotelu jest dyskoteka Rock Bottom czynna codziennie do 3 w nocy. Muzyka jest naprawdę głośna i nawet 6 pięter wyżej słychać ją, ale nie jest to zbyt uciążliwe. Zalety: atrakcyjna cena jak na tą klasę i okolice, niezły pokój, czyste i bezzapachowe pokoje. Wady: okna z zewnątrz niezbyt czyste, na parkingu podziemnym było również niezbyt czysto. Właściciele powinny pomyśleć o remoncie.
14 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
Krzysztof
PL
"Tecom Ramee Rose"
Bra område nära till DUbai marina och JBR beach även nära Tunnelbanan ett prisvärt hotell,
7 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2015
Jan
SE
"Pulito e strategico soprattutto economico"
Hotel carino pulito in ottima posizione. Strategico per tutto. Unica nota stonata la colazione. Nel complesso buono. Ottimo per qualità prezzo.
4 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
Roberto
"Mklassedel"
Området var en byggarbetsplats. Spartansk frukost. Nära till tunnelbana. Helt okej medelklass hotell.
6 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Torbjörn
"그럭저럭 이용할만 합니다."
지하 나이트 클럽 및 주변 환경에 따른 소음이 심함.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
"Mediocre"
Service not adequate.
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2015
"da evitare!!!!!!"
personale ineducato ed inaffidabile.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Paolo
IT
bass sound of the disco all night till 3AM... not possible to sleep for me. I changed from 6th floor to 9th floor without improvment. At 1AM I tried to move to anotehr hotel but all were booked so I had to wait till end of disco...
8 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
FR
"ادفع بعدين نتفاهم"
اسوء فندق طالبين وحاجزين 3 اشخاص يوم وصلنا قالو لازم تدفع حق السرير الثالث بعد جدال دفعنا ... وبعد ما دفعنا جابو لنا بس ماتركس اللي هو الاسفنج بدون سرير .. قسم شي يرفع الضغط
2 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramee Rose Hotel

"Business trip"
05/01/16
This hotel is suitable for business become it's near from many company's and the price is good cleaning is good service is good quite hotel but the hotel not near burj Khalifa Marina no mall near in general I am happy for staying in Rami Rose
"Experience Review"
05/01/16 B C Perth, United Kingdom
I like this hotel and have regularly booked this hotel during the last 5 years. The General Manager Brian and his staff, have always been very helpful. The Goodfellahs Bar Manager Dave, is/has always been a cheerful, helpful person. The Ramee Hotel has an award winning Asian Fusion Restaurant called Raunchee (I think that is the correct spelling), which I have used and enjoyed. I also like the fact that my rooms are quiet and the beds comfortable. Overall, this hotel, its facilities, location and staff, have provided me with excellent value for money accommodation in Dubai.
"Worst experience ever"
04/18/16 andreapaulina2016 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I don't understand how a hotel in Dubai can be manage with such rude people, up on check out the person that assist us was very rude he make our stay the worst time ever,I will no recommend this hotel to anyone. I don't know the name of the person because he was so rude that he didn't even wanna give his name, but some staff tell me that his name is Mohamed a person like him haven't being working in hotels.
"Good Option"
04/04/16 mam153 Lahore, Pakistan
We were at this place for 8days and found this place to be pretty fine. The rooms were spacious and clean, the variety of breakfast was fine on all days (except for one day, when their confectionary department couldn't receive their order). The location of the hotel is near Dubai Internet City metro station which is about 10mins walk away. The hotel also has a club on the mezzanine. The wifi of the hotel wasn't good, so had to face a lot of problems while using the net. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The hotel's general manager, Brian, himself was a nice gentleman who had a good conversation with us regarding improvements required.
"Not recommended"
04/02/16 waelasaad Cairo, Egypt
I was planning to stay for 3 nights, however due to non meeting my expectation I cancelled two nights from the three planned. The smile was our Indian, the breakfast was not high quality, the pool is not big enough.
"Club life"
03/24/16 Marty M Dallas, Texas
The best part of the hotel was that the club was in the hotel. The room was clean the reception area could use improvement. There is a lot of waiting you have to do to speak to the reception folks but they are nice. The location is terrible and far from just about everything you would want to do.
"Great experience!"
03/21/16 ELV_Lopez Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Been choosing Ramee Rose for more than a few times now. While it always been great value for money, what really sets it apart is the awesome staff. Really feel at home. Not to mention the food. Rauchi - the oriental restaurant is top notch - truly incredible every single time! The Indian kitchen serves up some great dishes too! Located close to the Metro and easily accessible - this one is an easy choice.
"Its value for money and thats what is important....."
03/18/16 radz_radia mumbai
I stayed a week and this was my second stay, my first one being a year ago.... the hotel has great value for money and includes breakfast. This time, though, i felt that, the hotel showed signs of wear and tear and looked old to me like it needs some physical taking care of. The staff in all departments, as always is superb, efficient, caring and helpful. Thank you. If you stay long and are vegetarian, get used to less variety at breakfast.
"Very good experience"
03/15/16 Mah F Tehran, Iran
We got a room on 12th floor. Clean, cozy, and with a perfect view. No noise what so ever. 4 bars and 5 restaurants operate beautifully. Check in-Check out was a piece of cake. Professional receptionists but not very good house keeping. All staff hospitable enough. The only weak point, if any, was the long distance from metro station. We nearly walked 15 mins from and to the hotel every day which I didn't like at all.
"Good value for price"
03/14/16 Emese B
We spent 6 nights in the hotel. The staff very extremly friendly and helpful. They solved any problem any time. The printed out our voucher for some sightseeing and gave us good advices what to do in the city. The housekeeping is great. Our guy was amazing and really conscientious. We really liked him. The international breakfast is great, you can find everything - fresh vegetables and fruits, caffe, tea, milk, juice and more than 6-7 different meals. The rooms are nice, upper floor is better if you don't wanna hear all night long the bar from the 1st floor. Some not too positive experience: We booked via booking.com and the arrival day the hotel tried to charge the price (which wasn't mention anywhere that they would do it) and they couldn't so they deleted our reservation without any notice. We arrived at midnight and fortunatelly they have a room at 5th floor what we got for almost the same price. The next day we could move to the 10th floor, but we found some cockroaches in the room at the following morning. The hotel staff solved our problem inmidiatelly (extremly nice and thanks for it) and moved us to the 13th floor. Instead of this it was so dissapointing and unpleasant, because where there is some cockroaches, there are more...So during our stay, we were a bit affraid of them in the room. The bathrooms were a bit moldy in these rooms, anyway they cleaned it every day, so for a week it was ok. The aircondition was very- very noisy. It wasn't too hot outside, so we switched it of, anyway it would be too loud. The rooftop swimming pool was a bit dirty (lots of insects in the water, maybe because of the last day rain...). The steam and sauna were switched off, we couldn't use it. To summarise it was a good value for this price, and good for a young couple, who can tolerate the noise, but I would think about it to go there again.