All hotels in Mumbai, India
Mumbai Flying ClubLane Near Sea Princess Hotel, Juhu, MumbaiMaharashtra400049India, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
    Poor vibe
"Ok, for the price"
Par with what I expected. It was safe and the staff was moderately helpful.
2 night trip Jan 7, 2015

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Save at the cost of comforts."
Hotel is so so. Atmosphere is very dull. No food in time. Not worth.
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
Hemant
"Pathetic"
Horrible room.. Bed bugs... Filthy toilets... Will never stay here again and won't recommend it to anyone!
1 night trip Dec 12, 2015
"Location is exotic, near to the beach"
The stay at Sea Sand was just o.k as the rooms were not very tidy and infested with mosquitoes
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Saurabh
"Dodgy hotel somewhat near to airport"
The advertised hotel address does not actually help the traveller locate their home for the night. Numerous taxi drivers could not locate this place. When I finally arrived the staff were gruff (at best) and although it was in the evening, a room had not been prepared for me. Apart from the airconditioning (which was a must) and the satellite tv channels, the room is anything but an 'executive suite'. I was on the ground floor next to the lift well so heard every coming and going for large parts of the night. The sheets were stained, the bed was hard as a rock, the ensuite bathroom was not particularly clean and the street noise crept in through the bathroom window that could not be closed. I would not recommend this place unless you are desperate for a room.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Danks
"Better Places in Juhu"
For a 2 star hotel I did not expect much, and got what I expected. The hotel is okay for overnight but not more. The staff was fine and on top of it but the services were not great. There is no restaurant in the hotel and getting even a cup of tea takes 1/2 hour. the food I did order was bad. I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich that had no cheese. Just soggy bread and some veggies.There is no ice at all. When I arrived, my room had not been swept yet. Everyone is nice and helpful, it had good wi-fi, TV and air con. My shower did not work and found the linens much to be desired. This is fine for a quick one night but nothing more especially if you are expecting any food.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Rachel
IN
"Hopeless as i wish at booking time"
I would never suggest my concerned to go there at free of cost.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Hotel Sea Sand
IN
In reasonable rate good place to stay near to juhu beach.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
IN
Its a perfect place to stay at Sea sand hotel..Helpful staff and juhu beach is just nearby . I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Really value for your money.
3 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Lalit

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Recht passabel"
Für Mumbai Verhältnisse recht ordentlich, wenn man keine Ansprüche stellt.Alles da. Machmal kein Wasser oder Strom , Internet. Aber das ist Indien. In der Nähe ist ein Starbucks und ein Laden mit Vollkornprodukten sehr schön Im Hotel kann man ein ordentliches Sandwich bestellen.Außerdem ist es in der Nähe vom Flughafen
7 night trip Jan 25, 2015
Andrea
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Sea Sands Juhu & Zo Rooms

"Great hotel Location across juhu beach"
02/28/16 rnpandey2016 Allahabad, India
The location is the usp of sea sands. It is right across the road from juhu beach. I liked to go for a morning jog during my stay. The hotel otherwise is really basic but clean and has comfortable rooms with modern furniture and amenities. It is located in a quiet lane from the road so had comfortable sleep. Wifi and breakfast was free as part of package I booked through Makemytrip. I will stay in future on business visits to Mumbai
"Pathetic and Terrible"
02/25/16 Guru m
Dont waste your money on this pathetic, shady, and terrible hotel, pathetic service, bad rooms, rude staff, dont give a damm attitude, its tge worst place for couple stay, just avoid and go somewhere else.
"Holiday in Mumbai with family. Mr.& Mrs. MINAZ JAMAL HIRANI AND FAMILY."
01/27/16 Salma H Mwanza, Tanzania
The hotels location is excellent. The hotel rooms, breakfast and food is really nice. A very pleasant place to stay in Mumbai. The beach at the back is really nice. Sunset and sunrise beautiful. Just perfect. Shopping so near. It was lovely staying in this hotel.
"Worst hotel ever"
12/21/15 louise_harry
We booked on a whim and price was 2500 rupee. We have stayed all over the world in both top class hotels and hostels and this was the worst hotel we went to. The positives: the receptionist. He was polite on entering and made conversation and secondly the location is near the beach. The negatives everything else. Our first room had no lights wirking and was moved. No-one knew the hotel by name and it is NOT on the beach as it shows on booking. There is no sea view avaliable. After moving to our second room there were mosqitos aroumd alot. The bedding had no covers. The toilet and shower were filthy. There is no way the pictures give a true representation of what you get. We left and have booked into hotel citizen and whilst it is more expensive it is a gazillion times better and totally worth it. There is no safe in the rooms, they dont help carry bags (i know its not a biggy) its honestly not worth staying and we have never left before. Ive attached some pictures to show we are not being dramatic
"Good Stay- improved greatly since last year"
11/09/15 shawkatyakub Nashik, India
Last week was the second time I stayed at Sea Sands after 1 year. They have renovated the property and hired new staff. Last year when I stayed the rooms had old furniture and maintenance was lacking. Now it seems the hotel has completely changed and service has improved manifolds. I stayed in room 202 on second floor. I had a comfortable stay and would stay in future if they keep the excellent service and room maintenance. Room price was also reasonable.
"Comfortable Stay"
10/23/15 salmanmomin Hyderabad, India
I and my wife stayed at Sea Sands for 3 nights last week. We had a comfortable stay. The hotel is basic and does not have a restaurant however they have a kitchen and we were provided room service. Location is great right across juhu beach. We were given room 303 which was a large and had the standard amenities which are there in every 3 star hotel. It is a good hotel if you intend to stay mostly in room as there is not much else.
"Terrible Hotel"
10/07/15 SNBhat Udupi, India
My friend and I stayed in this hotel for a night in the month of September 2015. The hotel is terrible. The rooms are dirty and stinking. so is the bath room. The room was booked by some one else and hence we could not change the hotel in the last moment. The hotel is very expensive too. I will not recommend this hotel. For the amount they charge, one can get a better hotel.
"Good Hotel at Great Location"
09/23/15 albalushi2015 Muscat, Oman
I stay regularly at Sea Sands on my visit to Mumbai. I am from Oman and come frequently to Mumbai for medical treatment. I have stayed in their Executive Rooms all times; all the rooms were spacious. Staff was very attentive although lacking somewhat in English language. The hotel is right across the road from juhu beach in a lane on juhu tara road so it is very peaceful. I mostly had dinner at the hotel and food was nice. they dont have restaurant but do have room service. Wifi is available free of charge and was fast. I will be visiting Mumbai for treatment in November and will stay at Sea Sands.
"Good stay at sea sands"
07/25/15 Mohammed S
I had a nice and comfortable stay for 2 nights at sea sands. Bed was comfortable and they provided free wifi. They have in room service through which i ordered breakfast. I regularly come to bombay for work purpose from delhi and this hotel was good budget hotel in juhu. Will visit again.
"Comfortable and relaxing stay"
07/15/15 vkumarsingh Kolkata (Calcutta), India
My family and I booked 2 Executive triple rooms for 3 njghts. Rooms were 1 Double bed and 1 single bed. Rooms were modern large and clean. We had comfortable sleep before leaving next morning for sightseeing arranged by reception There is no restaurant only room service although food is made in their kitchen. Location is good near juhu beach so good for walk in early morning. One point they need to improve on are faster room service; maybe they will short staffed on days we stayed.