All hotels in Mumbai, India
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereMumbai Flying Club, Lane Near Sea Princess Hotel, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400049, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.9
    2.6
    2.4
"Ok, for the price"
Par with what I expected. It was safe and the staff was moderately helpful.
2 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"Don't do it!"
It is cheap, but not worth the stay. They advertise airport shuttle (which is why I chose it), and they did not provide it.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012

"Location is exotic, near to the beach"
The stay at Sea Sand was just o.k as the rooms were not very tidy and infested with mosquitoes
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Saurabh
"Dodgy hotel somewhat near to airport"
The advertised hotel address does not actually help the traveller locate their home for the night. Numerous taxi drivers could not locate this place. When I finally arrived the staff were gruff (at best) and although it was in the evening, a room had not been prepared for me. Apart from the airconditioning (which was a must) and the satellite tv channels, the room is anything but an 'executive suite'. I was on the ground floor next to the lift well so heard every coming and going for large parts of the night. The sheets were stained, the bed was hard as a rock, the ensuite bathroom was not particularly clean and the street noise crept in through the bathroom window that could not be closed. I would not recommend this place unless you are desperate for a room.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Danks
"Better Places in Juhu"
For a 2 star hotel I did not expect much, and got what I expected. The hotel is okay for overnight but not more. The staff was fine and on top of it but the services were not great. There is no restaurant in the hotel and getting even a cup of tea takes 1/2 hour. the food I did order was bad. I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich that had no cheese. Just soggy bread and some veggies.There is no ice at all. When I arrived, my room had not been swept yet. Everyone is nice and helpful, it had good wi-fi, TV and air con. My shower did not work and found the linens much to be desired. This is fine for a quick one night but nothing more especially if you are expecting any food.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Rachel
IN
"Hopeless as i wish at booking time"
I would never suggest my concerned to go there at free of cost.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Hotel Sea Sand
IN
In reasonable rate good place to stay near to juhu beach.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
IN
Its a perfect place to stay at Sea sand hotel..Helpful staff and juhu beach is just nearby . I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Really value for your money.
3 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Lalit
"Good Value for close to Juhu beach"
Comfortable, Clean, Staff was helpful, Good value for the location, Only drawback is smoking in rooms is allowed but staff did their best to De-smoke the room.
3 night family trip Jan 17, 2013
PKA

"Recht passabel"
Für Mumbai Verhältnisse recht ordentlich, wenn man keine Ansprüche stellt.Alles da. Machmal kein Wasser oder Strom , Internet. Aber das ist Indien. In der Nähe ist ein Starbucks und ein Laden mit Vollkornprodukten sehr schön Im Hotel kann man ein ordentliches Sandwich bestellen.Außerdem ist es in der Nähe vom Flughafen
7 night trip Jan 25, 2015
3 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2013
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Vimal

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Sea Sands Juhu

"A dump in the best location of mumbai."
03/07/15 samaransari Ghaziabad, India
Yes...as I said if u wanna stay in juhu on the juhu tara road...at a budget or if u are out of luck..I missed my flight and had to stay a night so got this place. .. my mistake I cud have slept at the airport with lesser complaints... Food..didn't try Room..didn't bother...had a bed..shirty mattress rock solid pillows. Dirty sheets. Amenities..was too disappointed to miss the flight but yes bathroom stinked, tap was crazy...no hot water, the pot was angry and juggled at every flush...light switches didn't work... Staff..just like in the picture at any travel site listing of this hotel. .useless All in all...If a pal who needs to be taught a lesson ends up in Mumbai and asks for help...get the devil in you to offer him a booking here... Maybe the hotel tagline shud be "A wild adventure"
"The worst hotel on earth.."
01/16/15 Mayuri V
It's my life time regret that we choose this hotel to stay. We got stolen. .Our money was stollen at night.very very bad rooms bad service..bad people .I will never recommend this hotel to a beggar even.
"Worst Hotel!!"
04/30/14 Paras B Mumbai
Only the hotel name is catch rest everything is a dropped catch. Worst rooms no services working not even the fans and the air conditioners. Not at all up to the mark.. The only benefit was cheap prices.
"home away from home"
01/05/14 MuzibarRahman Haldia, India
i was really impressed after i entered this hotel.The rooms were so spacious with all modern amenities at a very affordable price .The staffs are very courteous and ready to help whenever called upon at any time of the day and night.really a budget propery in a glamorous area of mumbai.
"If you read this and go, you are crazy"
01/03/14 Dharmisha London, United Kingdom
I visited Mumbai in Jan 2013. this was the hotel we stayed at on arrival and for only 2 nights. On arrival, we were given our room keys and as the entrance had indicated, the rooms were horrendous. Visible sweat marks from previous occupants on the pillows and duvet. the room had clearly been updated, however it was un-kept and gross. dust everywhere and filth. The bathroom was just as bad, grimey and filthy, squashed flies and spiders on the tiles and mirror. My mum went to talk to the reception staff who did not care at all, this led to her having to raise her voice. It was only until then that they sent someone to sweep the floor and change the bedding. After that we checked the towels and gave them back the dirty ones which they replaced. We must have done this 3 or 4 times with the towels. The windows were useless so the noise from outside was practically in the room. Coupled with an air conditioner that has had zero maintenance meant made the noise in the room was pretty unbearable, with the sound of traffic and the loud rumbling and rattling of the air conditioning, you will not get a good nights sleep. The hotel staff made us feel uncomfortable from when we entered the hotel. Especially in their defiance to provide hygienic standards. We would hide all valuables etc, because we didn't trust the staff not to rummage through our belongings. For my first time in India, and the first place we stayed, it really set the holiday of to a bad start. Ideal if you genuinely do not care about accommodation or have a really tight budget. If you do not fit into those categories then steer away.
"bad experience staying in sea sands"
07/21/13
1) mosquitos on bed and too much dust.looks we hv booked room @1000/per nigt 2) photos attached in cleartrip site and actual hotel condition 3) wifi disturbaces due to work effected my bad expeirence doing.booking.thru ur co
"ok hotel"
05/29/13 Vijay_MV Chennai (Madras), India
Large rooms.Not very clean. the guys at thecounter may try to pull off aquick one like.. charging someone else's tea, coffee bill on to you. Open 24 hrs so even aftera full day'sworkyou can come and check in. the food takes a lot of ime to cook/ arrive so ask for it in advance and also keep pushing every 10-15 mins (especially breakfast). Elseits okayif you are travelling alone.with family its a no-no..unless you have no place else to go..
"worst experence"
04/28/13 Abhijit K Pune
First of all never book hotels from cleartrip because they show false pics of hotel n will never help you if ur in problem.about the hotel now The rooms were old and shabby, The bedsheets had stains all over them and smelt like old sweat. Wash room was dirty n smelly, the mattress was a very, very thin piece of foam so felt like you were just sleeping on a piece of wood.we had a booking of 2days but we left the hotel with in 1hour n no refund n cancellation was provided to us,plzzz never vist this place with ur family.
"Satisfaction"
02/27/13 Soumak M Siliguri
The hotel was indeed good one. I had stayed earlier also in the same hotel. The ambience is very good and staffs are very friendly and very co operative. In all togather it was very comfortable to be there.
"Terrible!"
07/02/12 aravindvg Singapore, Singapore
Not even close to the description given online - the photos of the hotel and the rooms were probably taken when the place was first built, and probably the only time it was ever cleaned/maintained! The rooms were shabby, with paint peeling off the walls and ceilings, the walls were dirty, sheets/quilt were stained and dirty, furniture and fixtures either broken (broken switches, power points etc) or in a completely dilapidated condition (doors hanging off the hinges, paint peeling), and the room and the hotel had the most awful odour - bad even by Mumbai standards! The hotel staff tried to mask it by spraying copious amounts of air freshener a few minutes before I entered. I stayed in the hotel for all of 5 minutes - using it to keep my baggage while heading out and searching for another hotel in the area. If ratings below 1 were available, I'd use it. In short, stay away from this hotel and DON'T believe the descriptions given.