All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Umar Bin Al kattab Rd, Deira, Near Al Ghurair Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Excellent everything minus hotel staff"
The apartment hotel is excellent, very spacious and clean. The hotel's free valet parking is a plus. Everything about the hotel made us go wow. But on the other side the hotel staff is plain horrible. Receptionist rude, there was zero welcome, treated us as if they don't want us there. No service what so ever. No one even cared to ask on the day of check out if we need any one help with luggage.just pain awful. Will I recommend this hotel to anyone? Definitely yes, but I will ask them to not expect any hospitality from the hotel staff Arun
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
arun
Amazing staff, room and location. Next door to shopping mall and 10mins via Metro Train from Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
King
Amazing spacious apartments. Home away from home.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Maryam
"Perfect"
Excellent hotel, good area, everything was perfect. I was at 16th floor and the view was very nice and you could see Persian Gulf from the balcony. I strongly recommend this hotel to all.
4 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Mehrdad
We had a great time at Al Ghurarir. The room was just fabulous. It was quiet spacious and clean. The location was terrific as there was a metro close by and hence it was really convenient. I would highly recommend this place and would stay there again if I visit Dubai again.
5 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Arun
"very spacious apartment hotel"
The room was very clean and spacious. It was suitable for a family stay. The entrance from the parking was bit difficult to find for the first time.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
Midori
"Nice hotel close to almost everything you may need"
It was an amazing experience with my children . My kids were happy with the pool and the mall close by. I think I can stay at Rotana any time I am in Dubai as long the the services remain the same.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Perfect place to stay.
11 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Nas Mashriqi
It was a very nice hotel, everything was perfect!!
8 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Nas
"perfect location"
very satisfied,one of the best hotel I ever stayed.I cannot say any more ,I stayed before and I am going to stay again and again if they kept the same standard
7 night romance trip Nov 18, 2013
abdullah
"Five Star Hotel Without Five Star Service"
This was my second stay at this hotel. I spent six nights in a two bedroom suite on my most recent visit. Ultimately, I am dissatisfied with the level of service. I always felt like I was pulling teeth with the staff when making simple requests like can you provide me with a movie schedule for the Dubai Mall. Additionally, I was put off when I brought some of my own food to the pool and was told it was against their rules. Certainly they have a profit motive here, but to be nickeled and dimed for everything including Internet and then to be told I couldn't eat my own food at the pool which I am paying to use was it for me. I don't plan on returning. Nice property, stupid rules, and poor service.
4 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Nathaniel
Excellent hotel & staff & service.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013

"PLEASE PLEASE CHECK YOUR SERVICE ROTANA"
Rotana has always been my favourite in Dubai but I am sorry to say service is down now. Really sad but this is a common problem in the M.E in the beginning all is nice good service and all but once they get busy they don't care.just e.g we needed extra towels it took two calls and over 45 mins to get.it took Mr Christopher(Manager) over 48 hours to get sticky and damaged headboard to be fixed.that too after I called and warned them of TripAdvisor and after having the sticky glue mess my vest and getting a bit of it on my hair. So all I have to say to Mr Omar ceo of Rotana group you have beautiful properties please get people who can manage them well and who can handle let your properties always be on max occupancy.
5 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
ABDULAZIM
"Pleasant stay"
Conveniently located next to the Al Ghurair Shopping Mall, our one-bedroom apartment is clean, comfortable and spacious. We like the fact that there's a microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer. However, wifi should really have been complimentary.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"5 STAR"
PERFECT LOCATION COMPETATIVELY PRICED APARTMENTS ARE ABSOLUTELY COMFORTABLE
5 night family trip May 11, 2015
Imraan
ZA
"My stay at Arjaan Rotana"
My stay was fantastic. The hotel staff were good especially Anas and Khan. The guy who carried our luggage for us. Staff t the restaurant were also nice to us. They should keep it up.
9 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Fatima
"Excellent Hotel with great service"
Excellent Hotel with great service.
5 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
it was great
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Abdullah
"Excellent hotel apartments."
We usually stay at Flora Park in Deira and it was fully booked. After studying the reviews, I decided to book Al Ghurair Arjaan and it was fantastic. the decor, space, furnishings, bathrooms are top notch. service was great until check out when we had to wait for almost an hour for the bell hop despite numerous phone calls. The check in staff were great. My children and I loved it, next to the shopping centre also.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Bola
"£18 for wifi? Even hostels have free wifi"
I generally boycott any hotel that charges for wifi but considering how much we paid i didnt even think to check - but £18 a day for wifi is just stupendous. The rooms were nice and clean, the location is close to the metro (though that is rarely actually helpful in dubai) and the minibar is its craziest mark up Ive ever seen. We also had to endure packs of construction workers constantly ogling the girls in our group at the pool area; they seemed not to care that we noticed them.
6 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Excellent place for family"
Great one bedroom room. Large, clean, great place for family. Close to metro, restaurants, and grocery store/mall. Only improvement would be free internet. A five star hotel should provide that.
12 night family trip Feb 10, 2014
Noor
In general, it is nice hotel. But in busy area
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
"Fantastic Vibrant Location"
Hotel was excellent, very spacious apartments and extremely modern. The hotel is attached to al ghurair shopping centre which has recently been extended and has lots of shops and dining facilities whilst also having a cinema. This makes the hotel ideal if you want to be in and around lots of facilities.
23 night family trip Dec 7, 2013
Ajay
"Great hotel for families n business!"
Great hotel with very spacious rooms. The kids enjoyed running around inside the apartment. All staffs were great especially Mohamed from Reception who was very efficient n polite in assisting our check-in. Ms Nanako was also very efficient during check-out. All the concierge staffs helped for whatever directions n maps we needed. The traffic to the hotel entrance is always congested but that factor is beaten the moment we step in to the clean, luxurious n spacious hotel room. The washing machine n dryer is a bit complicated to operate but the dishwasher was great! The housekeeping staffs were wonderful in keeping the apartment especially the kitchen clean! The surrounding neighbourhood is a haven for waiting for the road explorers to hit. Al-Ghurair City Centre is just a door from us with Spinneys supermarket about 7 mins away. McDonald's, Burger King, Starbucks, Chillis Restaurant n a huge food court on the 3rd level awaits you. The best restaurant in the food court for our family has to be the Nawab authentic Indian stall. Their Briyani rice is great! Our flight home was at 8pm. The staffs were very efficient n nice to keep our luggages in the lobby n watch it for us till we left at 5pm. Will definitely come back to this great hotel! Good hotel management! Keep it up!
5 night trip Dec 18, 2013
Rashillah A Hamid
SG
"Nice Hotel.Closed to Metro Line."
I had a pleasant stay in this Hotel. Only one thing I want to complain.When I check out there was no resit given and coz I was in the hurry I forgot to ask for the resit.The staff was Philipino's gentlement who served me.There should be a resit when I check out.So I will know what I paid for.I paid deposit on checking in and paid another extra when check out.They should issue me a break down bill. The room already paid in full when I booked with Expedia Travel.Only I have to pay extra of what I used there during my stay. Anyway I will be back there soon.Apart from that it is a great Hotel 100% recomended
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
Aly
"2 bed apartment"
Very clean and worth value of money . I also recomend this hotel apartment for families , it beteeanold Dubai and new Dubai, big shopping mall , and walking area
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
Ahmad
"perfect location"
very satisfied with Arjaan,stayed twice in Rayyhan next to it . We liked it in all aspects.
7 night romance trip Oct 9, 2013
abdullah
"Great hotel and facilities"
A very good unit with a lot of space. Very comfortable and great facilities. Great pools and exceptional Spa. Amazing breakfast with lots of choices. A new complex on top of the Ghurair Mall with many shops and food outlets. Will recommend to couples and families.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
Adil
Hotel appartment was first class we loved everything about it. It would have been nice if the staff at apartment entrace could have lifted their heads once and a while to acknowledge their guests some training needed there. We used both the hotel and apartment pools. The hotel pool area was attractive but the pool was like a plunge pool and the smell from the kitchens was stomach churning the apartment pool was much more in keeping with a 5* accomandation a point I feel that should be addressed is only one shower in the ladies changing room is inadequate. We would recommend the SPA.
7 night family trip Sep 12, 2013

"رائع وممتاز للعوائل وجميع الخدمات متوفره من حوله"
فندق رائع على كافه المستويات من خدمه وعاملين وحجم الغرفه والنظافه والموقع . لكن وددت لو يكون الواي فاي مجاني بالغرف فقط لاغير . عموما قمت بالاقامه بالعديد من فنادق روتانا في دبي وكانت جميعها ممتازة و ذات مستوي راقي
16 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Munirah
AE
ユニオン駅に近くて便利なホテルです。 広めのサービスアパートメントなので、家族向けだと思います。 部屋が空いていれば、アーリーチェックインにも気軽に対応してくれます。
Other trip May 28, 2015
taka
"ممتاز"
الإقامة في الفندق ممتازة والموظفين كذلك كان تعاملهم راقي جدا
3 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Hassan
AE
"Buona posizione, metropolitana a 100 metri"
Bell'appartamento con cucina, due bagni, soggiorno e terrazzo. Ho soggiornato per la seconda volta in questa struttura e ne sono nuovamente soddisfatto. Per chi si recasse a Dubai per le spiagge tenere presente che occorre un quarto d'ora di taxi (10€ circa). La struttura ha una navetta ma nel momento in cui ero presente non era disponibile. Consiglio per la cena a 100 metri dall'albergo il ristorante Beirut, ottimo e onesto.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Roberto
"Perfect!!"
Perfect Hotel !
5 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Kasumi
"Hotel exceptionnel"
Hotel luxueux personnel très agreable au petit soin chambre 112m2 vue sur mer et burg Khalifa centre commercial au rez de chaussé metro a 200m 2 piscines 2 salle de sport un magnifique centre de massage et spa sauna hamman
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
dom patricia
FR
"家族連れに良いです。"
息子家族が同じホテルのレジデンスに住んでいるので便利であった。 ベッドルームが2つあり家族連れに良い。 キッチンモ備え付けです。
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
ハナさん
"Comodo e confortevole"
Ho soggiornato dal 31 dicembre al 7 gennaio presso questa struttura composta da due torri di cui una dedicata ad hotel e l' altra a residence con appartamenti. Personalmente ho soggiornato nel residence in uno splendido appartamento posizionato al ventesimo piano, con balcone dotato di tavolo e sedie, con una splendida vista su Dubai. All'interno vi era uno splendido soggiorno, una cucina attrezzata in modo completo, camera da letto, bagno principale, un secondo bagno e una stanzetta con lavatrice per il bucato. A disposizione piscina e palestra. Intorno all'hotel che sotto ha un elegante centro commerciale, si trovano supermercati, ristoranti e servizi di ogni genere. Metro a 200 metri. Per chi desidera andare al mare l' hotel mette a disposizione una navetta che però non ho utilizzato. Nell'insieme ottimo soggiorno, consiglio a tutti.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Roberto
"主要メトロ駅近く、隣接24hrスーパーも有り"
・ホテル立地 ユニオン駅にとても近く、ゴールド・スークやブルジュ・ハリファにアクセスしやすいです。また、アパートメントタイプホテルなので徒歩5分内にスーパーがあるのも非常に便利です。 ・ホテルスタッフ 簡単な英語(~したい。~へどう行けばいいですか。)さえ出来れば意思疎通は可能で、丁寧に対応してくれます。 ・ホテル設備 2ベッドルームのアパートメントタイプを3名で利用し、必要十分以上の広さの部屋を提供していただきました。バスルームも2つ完備しており、女性用と男性用の配慮が行き届いていると感じました。また、水およびコーヒーはベッドメイキング時に補充されており、非常にありがたかったです。キッチンはあるのですが、皿および包丁等の道具しかなく、洗剤や調味料関係の消費系材料は持参して下さい。幸い、近くにスーパーがあるのですぐに買いに行けます。あと、ホテルWifiは有料でかなり高価なので、地元の通話会社でSIMカードを入手するほうが無難です。
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Uchida
JP
"Tolles Appartementhotel an zentraler Lage"
Für uns war es der perfekte Urlaub. Es fehlt an nichts und der Service ist ausgezeichnet. Metro Station Union ist nur 3-4 Gehminuten entfernt. Täglicher Hotel Bus an den Stand von Mamzar und Jumeira Beach. Hier ist am als Kunde König.
21 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
François
CH
"انتصح به وبقوه"
الفندق رائع التمصميم بصراحه سوف يكون وجهتي المفظله
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
habib
AE
"perfect choice and good price"
every thing was nice and good , except the swimming pool area was small
2 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2014
ABDULL
AE
"فندق عائلي متميز ننصح به لجميع العوائل الخليجية"
كان اختيار رائع وموفق ، شقق فسيحة وحديثة ومودرن ، نظيفة جداً ، السوبرماركت والسينما قريبه من الفندق ، يوجد تحت الفندق سوق الغرير على شارع الرقة .
5 night trip with friends May 26, 2014
AE
"ottimo confort in posizione centrale"
tanto relax in una atmosfera silenziosa e piacevole con tutti i servizi
Other trip May 2, 2014
Fabio Roberto
IT
"Perfekt til besøg i dubai"
Overordnet meget tilfredse og ville booke igen, hvis/når vi skal til dubai igen. Desværre blev vi til at starte med tilbudt en pakkeløsning med morgenmad, internet, aftensmad og transport til 150AED/person/dag - dog måtte vores datter på knap 2 faktisk ikke være i restauranten til aften, da børn ikke var tilladt efter 18 (hvor aftenbuffeten åbnede) - men vi kunne ekstraordinært få lov at komme ind 15 min før, men skulle være ude kl 18. Aftensmad på 15 min. er ikke en mulighed, så vi takkede pænt nej.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Marie
DK
"تقييم ممتاز بشكل عام"
تقييمي للفندق ممتاز بشكل عام فيما عدا موظفي اﻻمن قد كان أحدهم قليل اﻻدب وتم ابﻻغ مديرة الفندق بذلك وقد تم التعامل مع الموضوع بشكل جدي وتنبيه الموظف ، فلن أنسى هذا الموقف من قبل مديرة الفندق كما يسعدني أن أقدم لها الشر من خﻻل موقعكم
5 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
حسن البراهم
"Excellent service"
The service was excellent! Rooms were clean, nicly decorated and there was a lot of space. Hotel has also an excellent gym with brand new equipments.We were stayding there a week during winterholidays with a family of six members and with our experience I´m recommending Arjaan for families!
7 night trip Feb 17, 2014
EijaSe
FI
"Rymligt rum"
Stort och rymligt rum! Fick rummet längst upp på våning 20 med stor balkong och utsikt över staden.
6 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Fredrik
SE
"Alle tiders hotel"
Vi havde vores lille datter på 9 måneder med og ville derfor gerne have et hotel med køkken og seperat soveværelse. Vi fik det hele her inkl. vaskemaskine og opvaskemaskine. Hotellet havde gode pool områder og træningsfaciliteter. Personalet var meget hjælpsomme. Hotellet lå tæt på Union metro station og det var derfor nemt at tage metroen rundt.
7 night family trip Jan 28, 2014