All hotels in Vienna, Austria
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereBurggasse 2, Vienna, Vienna, 1070, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Luxury and location"
This is a wonderful luxury hotel whose location cannot be beat. Even in the Winter the short walk to the SRS, the palace, and the museums was great. We also walked 5 minutes there and back in the evening to the Vienna Resident Orchestra's chamber performance at the Augsburg Palace. The hotel restsurant's breakfast is luxurious and we ate dinner there one night. The food was good but a little high in butter. Service was attentive throughout and the bed was deep and wonderful.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Radhika
"Elegant calm shic"
Nice reception clean room good bed fair breakfast excellent location very nice bar with smoking area
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
kirill moscow
"Perfectly located hotel"
Very nice hotel located right on the metro and close to museums and city centre. The rooms are nicely appointed and public spaces are lovely. The staff is very helpful.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
todd
"Great boutique hotel."
Excellent personal service and attentiveness. Deserves 5 star rating.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"chic boutique hotel in a quiet, hip area"
Great location, 10 min walk to everything. This small hotel is understated elegance ...the room, although not large, was well appointed and relaxing, the bathroom was large, with a heated floor and an oversized shower, and the fitness center with pool and full Spa was a treat after a full day of touring. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I've had...delicious, extensive, and beautifully presently. The hotel staff was friendly, very helpful and anxious to please. The San Souci was a wonderful choice for my 4 day stay in Vienna.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
I am so glad to choose this hotel, it's not the first time visited Vienna but the first time at this hotel.., I liked this hotel and I prefer it to any one want good serving, good atmosfer and good hospitals.. The stuff so friendly and helpfully ... Thanks a lot for the hotel management
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Great location, beautiful, new hotel. Friendly, super attentive staff. yummy breakfast.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Beautiful hotel with wonderful service"
The hotel is a boutique luxury hotel. The decor is beautiful and very stylish. The service is impeccable. Very professional and accommodating staff. Would come back to stay next time in Vienna.
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear Leon, What a great review! Thank you for sharing. Maybe see you again on a future trip to Vienna? We'd be glad to welcome you again. Kind regards from Vienna, Your Sans Souci Team
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Leon
"Best hotel experience"
A gorgeous hotel experience. I arrive very early before check-in and they very graciously said they could accomodate me early. And they upgraded me for free to a master suite, which was hands down the most beautiful hotel room I had ever stayed in. The staff was lovely and attentive. Everything they delivered to my room came with a personalized typed note, nice touch!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
david
"Wonderful service and rooms w/ excellent location"
Located near top museums and shopping district, the SS is a gem. The staff is extremely helpful and the concierge gave good dining recs. The pool is very cool and the exercise room has the latest equipment. Get the breakfast package - wonderful buffet and you can also order a la carte. The latte in a double walled glass is divine! Charging in your room is easy, there is also a USB port. The metro is just down the block.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Milly
"Modern, fresh, friendly"
Great modern design with friendly staff. Location is close to museum quarter with access to all sight seeing sites on foot.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
one of the best as part of my one month trip vacation in Europe
3 night trip May 27, 2014
bernard
"Easy to get to. Walking distance to most sights"
Great hotel. Clean, quiet and comfortable. Great breakfast. Very close to underground station and easy pleasant walk to most sights.
4 night trip May 24, 2014
"Chic, comfortable and superior service"
The staff at the Sans Souci were terrific: friendly, gracious and saved the day more than once when our travel itinerary got changed. The hotel is chic and comfortable, with a terrific location central to all of Vienna. The restaurant was terrific with a great brunch, stellar schnitzle, and the best room service sandwich I have ever tasted! (Try the San Souci club!)
Other trip May 27, 2014
mtmslg
ecellent hotel. staff very pleasant. rooms spacious and high spec. one night i had problems with it being too hot in the room. resolved with a call to room service
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Lovely Boutique Hotel in convenient location"
The Sans Souci offers a luxury boutique hotel experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. The bed, bedding, seating areas, art, bathroom were all modern, immaculately clean, comfortable and just oozed luxury and comfort. It's non-smoking. There is a spa, 24-hr fitness center (with the latest in equipment), a lap-pool, bar and restaurant. The included buffet breakfast was very nice with a wide variety of delicious food. The Sans Souci is located near the Museum Quarter, near the Museum of Natural History, Volksgarten, etc. Easy to walk to sights and take public transportation. Would recommend the Sans Souci and would love to stay there again!
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear guest, A big thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for recommending us to fellow travellers! We would love to welcome you again with us in the future! Thanks and best, Your Sans Souci Team
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2014
Family
"Nice design Hotel close to muséums."
We stayed there three nights,the hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful,the rooms(we booked the luxury )is very comfortable parquet floor & very big shower heated floor.the bed I& mattress are quit good.the breakfast is full range from the oven(fresh croissant & bread) a la carte eggs & pancakes . The negative are: the tv channels disappointing no French channels mainly is news in German , the swimming pool is long but small & cold for winter time ,when I asked for the temperature they said it's for sport purpose !!,the hotel is 15mn walk from the center ,there is metro station) & 8 mn ride with taxi.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
rola
"Very Nice Hotel"
This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Big G
"Modern Wien Boutique Hotel"
Being our first trip from the United States to Wien; I was amazed at the customer service San Souci provided. As I stepped off the taxi, prompt help arrived for the bags. Their staff will greet you and are extremely friendly. Being a new hotel open this year, the hotel is very modern with a stylish chic design. They provide complimentary breakfast with a great spread. I did not try out their dinner menu, but based on what the chef provided for breakfast, I doubt you will be let down. They have a modern bar with a champagne theme that is trendy and modern. The location is perfect as it is across the street from the museum quarters, and few blocks from the upscale shopping district. I definitely recommend this place to anyone heading to Vienna/Wien.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
Wei
"Fantastic hotel in a great location!"
We loved the hotel and the amenities, not to mention the service! The only complaint I had was that our room was right on the street and the noise from the cars at all levels made it hard to sleep at times. I would definitely go back and get a room in a higher floor. But what a great city and hotel!
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Rachel
"Our stay in Vienna"
From check in to departure, first rate experience. Made restaurant reservations, suggested activities, wonderful room, breakfast perfect. Made our vacation in Vienna a memorable experience.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Stephen
"Delightful hotel close to the Museum quarters"
Trendy cool hotel close to the museum quarters & has an access to public transportation (metro & tram)
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Victoria
Best front desk and concierge service. Friendly and helping staff. Excellent food service.
3 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
Staff very nice. We had the executive delux room so it was very spacious. Breakfast was diverse and tasted great. Location is superb - right in front of the Museum Quartier, 2 minutes walk to a U station, 5 minutes walk to Volksgarten and parliament and more. Pool and SPA were fun and relaxing after a long traveling day.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Excellent location to most attractions"
The location of the hotel is excellent as it is right across from metro. The staff was very helpful and polite. Their recommendations of local restaurant were wonderful. The room was very clean. The only downside is that the pillows were not very comfortable as they were not soft enough. Again, maybe it was my personal preference. Overall, I will definitely go back next time I am in Vienna.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Wonderful hotel"
This was our first visit to Vienna. The hotel itself set the tone for our itinerary and exceeded our expectations. Not enough can be said for the staff who made our visit extraordinarily comfortable. They are shooting for the 5 star mark and rightly so.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Sue
"Pleasantly surprised!"
I really enjoyed the Sans Souci property in Vienna/Wien. The accommodations and staff were very nice. It appears that the hotel has been remodeled recently with a modern and comfortable theme. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and courteous, the modern design (with TV’s hidden in the room mirror etc.) was nicely done. The location was perfect, once we parked our car, everything was within a short walk from the hotel. It would be nice to see more of these hotels, however, when I asked the staff where I could find a sister property, they told me this is their first and only for now. Without question, I will stay here again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2013
MNM Gray
"Did not expect this level of luxury and service"
Wow, beautiful location, staff goes above and beyond and the spa is vegas level with an indoors lap pool in downtown Vienna!
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear Rodrigo, we're glad you were happy with your stay with us! Thanks a lot for taking the time to review us! We'd be happy to welcome you again soon! All the best from Vienna, Your Sans Souci Team
3 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Rodrigo
"A Wonderful Experience"
From the moment we arrived to the hotel we were in awe. The staff was friendly from the door man to the receptionists to the maids. Victor at Reception was our go to guy for everything. He was helpful and friendly and recommended some great restaurants. When we walked into our room we realized they upgraded us to the master suite for our anniversary. This room was the most incredible room we have ever seen. Like a modern but vintage beautiful flat. Everything was clean and perfect and new and we didnt want to leave! We made sure to spend as much time as we could in that room! The location was perfect. Right next to museums and attractions and a great beer garden! But away from too much noise and tourists. Across the road from the U the tram as well as a super market! We couldnt have asked for a better hotel or end to our trip. We would definitely send all our friends and family there.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Pam
"So good I extended my stay"
After checking to see that my booked Budapest hotel was "steps away from the Danube" that had just been flooding and causing major delays, evacuations etc along much of its path, I opted to cancel and looked to see if the Hotel Sans Souci had my room available. Best of all, I had a free night racked up on hotels.com that I used. Perfect! The concierges had made sure that it was a smooth transition, and I was able to attend a concert and the Spanish Riding School morning lessons with their help. Fantastic!
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear Kathy P. thank your for your effort and taking the time to review our hotel in such a lovely manner! We're glad our concierge team has made your stay in Vienna even better! All the best from Vienna, Your Sans Souci Team
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
Kathy P
"Lovely people, great location"
Everyone that I came in contact with was more than kind and helpful, from the person taking my luggage to the folks at the front desk, especially Johannes, the concierge with a twinkle in his eye and the best explanation of which form of transportation and which route to take to get where I wanted to go. The hotel is literally right across from the major museums and an east way's distance (about fifteen minutes for an out of shape, arthritic person like me) to the Hofburg complex. It was a quick walk to the ubahn station that led to the train station and to other major destinations. From the Hofburg, it was another fifteen minutes tops to the opera (and the Starbucks) and the ring tram and main city hop on hop off sightseeing bus tour changing stop between the three lines. The hotel has a spa, that I didn't make use of because I was too busy taking in Vienna, and the breakfast buffet had lots of choice and the most delicious breads and jam choices (blood orange! Yum!) There was some construction going on, so it did get noisy in the daytime a few days, when I was there between things or lingering in the am, and it would be so nice to have a station other than news in English. The hotel staff was also very cosmopolitan and treated every guest with respect, and believe me, the clientele was diverse that I saw: ranging from women in full burkas to men in flip flops and shorts. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Vienna.
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear Kathy P, what a very nice an detailed review about your stay with us in Vienna! Thanks you so much. We're happy you enjoayed Vienna and your stay with us to such a full extent! We'll definitely pass on your compliments! We'd be glad to welcome you again in the future! All the best from Vienna, your Sans Souci Team
6 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Kathy P
"Great hotel with great staff"
This was a great experience. Beautiful hotel with modern amenities. Great staff always cheerful and willing to help. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear Phil, it's good to hear you've enjoyed your stay at our hotel and staff. We#d be happy to welcome you again soon! All the best from Vienna, your Sans Souci Team
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
Phil

"Great find in Vienna"
All the previous reviews are accurate, fantastic hotel.Modern, very clean and comfortable with great staff. Great location close to the museums and public transportation.
4 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Philip
"A Wonderful Stay"
Staff very pleasant and very helpful. Hotel room comfortable, breakfast excellent and position of hotel superb. A wonderful stay.
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear Penelope, Thanks a lot for your kind words and great review - we are very pleased our staff made you feel at home and that you've enjoyed your overall stay with us. We hope you will be back soon! Kind regards, Your Sans Souci Team
7 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Penelope
"Weekend trip to Sans Souci"
Overall an excellent experience. I travel extensively around the world and this certainly rates in one of the top hotels that I have stayed in for service and quality.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Anthony
"Three nights in Vienna"
I went on a short break with my husband; staying three nights at the Sans Souci. We were not dissapointed. On arrival we were offered a refreshing drink i.e. lemonade and chose coffee! We were taken to our room after checking in. We had arrived early 12noonish and had previously been informed that we would not be able to access our room until 2pm so this was a nice gesture. We stayed in a superior room on the first floor overlooking the court yard, it was a nice quiet room. There was an area for your luggage as you entered the room which you could shut off. We received a welcome card and chocolates which I thought was a nice touch! Breakfast was plentiful; champagne included! The staff were really helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We did not use the pool, there was so much to see!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Lynn
"Luxury hotel in great location"
The Sans Souci Vienna is superbly located next to the Museums Quartier and only a 10 minute walk to the Hofburg and then central Vienna with great coffee houses. The hotel staff were attentive and made our stay a truly 5 star experience.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
BigH
"Spittelberg rules!"
Great hotel, modern with a touch of retro, excellent design-furniture and cool neighborhood
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Amazing hotel"
Amazing hotel. Service very good however bar service very slow at night
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Karim
"Perfect location for Vienna sightseeing"
Stunning hotel with beautiful and unusual features & decor. The bedroom and bathroom were spotless with an attention to detail second to none. The staff were attentive and very friendly Only slight negatives were the low temperature of the pool (brrr) and there could be a better variety of fruit for breakfast. Otherwise absolutely superb
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear BMA, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review on the Sans Souci hotel - it's greatly appreciated! Please bear in mind our pool is a sports pool and therefore mainly used for swim training. We hope to see you again soon! All the best from Vienna, Your Sans Souci Team
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
BMA
"Great facilities and location"
Great swimming pool and spa facilities. Conveniently located. Breakfast excellent with good variety. Staff very helpful and discreet. Room a bit on small side and overheated/dry - needed to open window.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Excellent service boutique hotel"
Hotel service starts from your first entry into reception where there was a welcome drink. Room was spacious and comfortable. Checkout too was wonderful as they offer a handcream to remind your visit.
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your opinion. We're glad you have enjoyed your stay and will be visiting us again soon in the future! In the meantime, we wish you a charming advent season! Kind regards from Vienna, Your Sans Souci Team
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
SG
"Weekend Away"
We had an amazing time and the hotel staff couldn't have been more attentive. Great location externally, great attention to detail internally! This weekend was a special birthday treat for my husband and it couldn't have been more perfect.The team at San Souci were incredibly friendly, helpful and polite. Our room had an amazing view and altogether everything was fantastic.Highly recommended.
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear Jane, Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions and for appreciating the attentiveness of our staff. It's so good to hear your husband and you spent a great time in Vienna. Hopefully, we will be able to welcome you again soon! All the best from Vienna, Your Sans Souci Team
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Jane
"A weekend "sans-souci""
Perfect location, opposite the Museum quarter and 10 minutes walk from the Hoffburg, 20 minutes from the old Vienna, perfect location with everything you need, a small local supermarket if needed just few steps away from the hotel. The hotel is fantastic, cosy and the staff welcoming, helpful, and professional without being intrusive.
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear Caroline, Thank you for sharing your impressions of your stay at Sans Souci in Vienna. Great to know you were happy with our staff and service. We hope to see you again soon... All the best from Vienna, Your Sans Souci Team
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Caroline
"superb sans souci"
excellent hotel with outstanding service. superb service which was not intimidating. The hotel is central and easy to get to from the airport via CAT and the underground.
3 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Stu P
"Amazing hotel, lovely swimming pool, caring staff."
Arrived, greeted by lovely staff who directed us to our amazing room overlooking central Vienna,Looking for a calm luxurious hotel, go to Sans Souci, after we left we missed some of the waiters and staff, this hotel enhanced our trip completely...Look out for a waiter called Stephan and Doorman Fabio, stood out as amazing, genuine people...
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
loved it!!
"Good solid performer for Vienna sightseeing"
This hotel is new, and the facilities certainly reflect this. Good, big room ( a junior suite). Clean and with excellent furnishings. Bar snacks / prices a bit expensive, but the Spar is next door for supplies.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Sans Souci Hotel highly recommended"
Excellent hotel in every way; fantastic room, wonderful staff, slightly tacky but extremely charming with it.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel!"
It was an amazing Hotel, I would highly recommend it! The staff was very impressive and professional. The room was beyond expectations, it was a wonderful experience overall! Will be staying there again when I return to Vienna!
Response by Sans Souci Vienna
Dear ShinesUS, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review on your stay with us and your great experiences in Vienna! Naturally, we'd be more than happy to welcome you again with us on a future trip to Austria! All the best and kind regards, Your Sans Souci Team
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
ShinesUS
"25th Wedding Anniversary break."
First time in Vienna. Met all our expectations & more. Using the metro & occasional tram was ideal to see as much as possible.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014