All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
927 Rama 1 Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great location, clean room , nice view. Ask for upper level , I was on the 26th floor and the view was breathtaking
Other trip May 31, 2015
Teo
"Nice hotel, Great location."
Great location, in front of sky train station, close to shops, food and action. Very clean and comfortable rooms.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Nice hotel close to BTS"
Clean, convenience and friendly staff. I would come back again in my next trip to Bangkok.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Tony
-Near national stadium BTS -10 min walk to MBK -20 min walk to Siam area and paragon
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
xian
"Grate location, very inviting"
Family with one year baby, stay 2 nights, The staff are very friendly and kind. The room is great and clean comfortable Highly recommend!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Erez
"Great Hotel For Price"
My wife, 3yr old daughter stayed at Mercure Hotel for 6 days and was a very pleasant stay. This hotel is about 2 years old so the rooms & facilities are very nice and clean.Best part is the location.Below is my Pros' & Con's. Pros': Location New Hotel/clean Friendly staff Price Con's: Need to take 2 Elevators to rooms & exit Too hot in lobbies & elevators Small rooms (basic room)
6 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Carlos
"Nice and Good"
Comfortable and Relax stay.
4 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Steps from BTS National Stadium stop!"
It was a great convenience to have the hotel literally right below me (on street level) when I stepped off the BTS train (National Stadium stop). The people were all very friendly, helpful, and prompt. Room and restaurant well maintained, clean, and modern. Thumbs up!
3 night trip Feb 9, 2015
Deanna
"I love Mercure."
I stayed in Mercure 3 times. This last time I stayed in the Executive Suite. Mercure never disappoints. The price is reasonable, the area is perfect (directly across from MBK and walking distance from everything else), 7 eleven next door. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bangkok.
1 night trip with friends Jan 12, 2015
Giovana
An oasis of peace twenty-four floors above the chaos.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Marc
Great location great value for money
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent location"
In Bangkok it's extremely handy to stay right next to the BTS station and the location of Mercure hotel couldn't get any better.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Essi
Nice hotel, good location for shopping. Great view of Bangkok by the rooftop pool. Safe building requiring key card to use the elevator. Not many towels, but they will give you extra if you ask.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
J
"Great if you don t need internet"
The service wasn t that good. the internet doesn't exist even if you try at 7 PM or 11PM. I coudn t even check my emails and staff would not care. The hotel and its location are great. Especially the bed confort as I have back problems ! The location is great near to everything like MBK center or Siam paragon.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Noujoud-Asia
"So glad I stayed here!!"
Check-in was easy, my room was amazing! Very clean, the bed was huge and so comfortable, the view was great. Everything is within walking distance. Train station right outside. MBK across the street. Siam Discovery and shopping center just 2-3 blocks down. New Hello Kitty Café and Hard Rock Café among other things in the downtown area. Taxi's and Tuk Tuks right outside. Plenty to eat at MBK..literally your pick of cuisine. Nice café/restaurant next door. The food at Mercure was also very good. I had the breakfast buffet. Plenty of choices, pancakes, French toast, eggs any way you like including omelets, ham, sausage, rice, noodles croissants and other pastries, lots of fruits, juice, coffee, cereal. There's something for everyone. 24 hr room service came in handy on rainy days. All very affordable.
12 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Giovana
"One night in Bangkok"
The hotel seems fairly new. Great location. Has just what you need. I stayed in a superior room so had access to a snack lounge all day long with a great view. Rooftop pool is a great plus. I did request to stay for a later checkout and the charges me an extra 1400 Baht and while I was charge someone came up to a clerk next to me and asked to check out late as well (requested to leave at 7pm just like me) and they didn't charge him! Quite annoying.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Al
location is great, so close to bts station but some frontdest staffs weren't kind at all. I've never seen to say 'hi' to me. I don't want stay again.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Worth the price and great location.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Michael C
"Close to MBK mall and skytrain"
Very clean, breakfast was impressive, many dishes to choose from, staff couldn't speak much english but that is the norm in Thailand it seems, enjoyed our stay
Other trip May 27, 2014
"This hotel was the bright spot in my trip"
Staff was very accommodating when I had an emergency and other needs. Would definately recommend to my friends. Great location. No bs.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
Patrick
"Nice to the mall"
It's ok. The hotel is clean and it's close to the mall
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
april
"Good value in Bangkok"
We chose the Mercure based on a recommendation, for price, and for convenient location. We arrived the evening prior to the Shutdown Bangkok protests. The hotel was excellent quality, and the staff did a wonderful job of assisting guests with travel arrangements. This was important because one of the major protest rally points was at an intersection near the hotel, so the street in front became a pedestrian area with no vehicles allowed. We were able to walk to nearby shopping malls and access the Skyway with no problems and the hotel provided regular update notices on the situation. We enjoyed the pool and the comfort of our rooms after our trips out to sight-see (with a private tour guide) both day trips out o the city and in the city. Excellent quality for the cost, and with public transport nearby would definitely recommend the Mercure Bangkok Siam.
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
Emily
"Good and convenient"
Modern young looking tasteful design with super service and good restaurant. Two minutes walk to the sky train that will take you to anywhere you need to go for few cents.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
Ted
"Close to shopping -- Service so-so"
This hotel is in a great location -- close to a lot of shopping malls. The employees are so-so, some are nice, some are not so nice. The room itself was very comfortable, a bit small, but okay. Nice view from room. We ordered room service which was a little expensive but very good.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
I was so satisfied and thrilled with Mercure. It was an excellent and affordable choice in a perfect location, just one stop away from Siam Square and around the corner from the Jim Thompson house. I appreciated that it was close to Siam Square but far enough away to enjoy some piece and quiet. I absolutely loved their roof top pool and bar although I didn't use the facility. The view was gorgeous and appreciated their roof top gym encased in glass windows overlooking the entire city. The rooms were cozy and comfortable. I had a great view on the 26th floor. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this hotel to anyone!
4 night trip Dec 18, 2013
rspring
Excellent location in Bangkok and Excellent bargain for the price. Just above the Skytrain and across MBK and Siam Center. This is a 4-star hotel by American standards, although the outside surrounding is not great as expected being in the middle of the city. The staff was very helpful in suggestions where and how to get around Bangkok.
5 night family trip Dec 10, 2013
travelers fropm California
Great location. It's same building as Ibis. Some taxi drivers don't know where Mercure is, but once we mentioned Ibis, they knew. It's the only combination hotel. Right at national stadium skytrain. And a few minutes from shopping : mbk, siam paragon, siam center, etc.
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"Great hotel in bangkok"
Great modern and clean room. Location is great, right next to BTS station. Also near siam center, MBK and jim thompson house. Gym and pool are small but nice and well maintained.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
andy
"close to the BTS"
we check in before the rule time, but hotel didn't charge other expense, felt good at this hotel :)
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2013
"Center of Siam"
Great location with a contemporary feel. Gorgeous view of the city. Located right by Siam center line on the train, Siam center, Paragon, and discovery center. The train station is 2 stops from the airport line. The staff really try and make your stay comfortable. We got scammed and the hotel staff and manager helped us with reporting it to the police station and the situation.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
the hotel was lovely and in a good locations. it was just a hectic crowded part of the city. a little difficult to find restaurants on the street. crossing street was major project as you had to go up and down long staircases to crosswalks. that. of course, the hotel had no control. i would recommend as a place to stay.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Mercure Hotel Bangkok"
Wonderful hotel - modern, not too pricey and offers great views of Bangkok from the rooftop gym and pool.
4 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Family Holiday in Bangkok Aug2013"
The hotel is just a 5 minutes walk to MBK and the BTS station. The rooms are new and clean except Toiletries are not provided daily. The only inconvenience is the sharing of lift between IBIS and Mercure hotel.
5 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Satisfied Traveller
"PICK THIS HOTEL FOR A TRUE BANGKOK EXPERIENCE!"
Only stayed one night, but wished I had booked for my initial stay in Bangkok. Extremely happy considering the previous hotels I had stayed at for the last 2 weeks. Really worth the money!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Jennifer H.
"Great Location, Clean and Spacious Rooms"
Great location - just right in front of MRT station and walking distance to MBK and Siam Shopping Centres. Loved the 24/hr room service and the food was amazing. Loved the "infinity" pool and loved the happy hour cocktails only costing $3. The rooms were pretty big for Asia. We had 3 girls in our room and it was very comfortable - 1 queen and the sofa bed. The sofa bed was comfy and so was the queen. I would recommend to friends and other guests to stay at Bankgok at Siam.
3 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2013
"Good Location. Nice Stay!"
The Hotel staff is very friendly n helpful. We got problem with our newly bought sim card on the 1st day, the staff is keen to help though she is failed to solve our problem, but the attitude is appreciated. On our last day stay, the hotel staff has allowed us to have late check out at 1pm though it is fully booked n help to keep our luggages in the hotel till mid night. They helped to call the meter taxi at mid night. (but unluckily, after dept from the hotel, the taxi told us there was no meter taxi at mid-night, we finally paid 400 baht from hotel to airport). For the location of the hotel, it is highly recomended, just next to the national stadium BTS, and within walking distance to MBK, Siam Discovery n somboon seafood. Inaddition, if you are willing to walk, you can walk from hotel to Siam BTS (ard 10 mins). For the hotel facilities, there is no toothbrush n toothpaste in the washroom, but you can call it from counter, the staff can deliver to your room in a mins. in addition, the sound-proof is not quite good, it can easily hear the sound from other room, especially from the washroom. The swimming pool is in the roof floor. it is nice but small.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2013
"Worth every dollar"
Clean, neat. No glitch despite of being new
4 night trip Jan 8, 2013
Ann
"Good location, but smell was so strong"
Good location, near to BTS National stadium and Siam square. But it's new hotel. The smell is so strong. No show cap and clothing hanger in bathroom. The room is little bit small. Check out speed was so quick.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2013

"Excellent!!"
This hotel was one of 4 that I stayed at during my trip to Bangkok and Siem Reap, and was the best one out of all of them. I have no complaints about this place. Wifi and AC worked wonderfully inside the bedrooms, staff was lovely, pool and view was amazing, breakfast buffet was excellent, great location, right across from MBK center, connected to Skytrain, clean, great price, etc. Would definitely stay again. :) Well done, Mercure!
4 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Cassandra
"nice room"
nice room but uses old worn bath towel
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Liew
"Good experience"
Good , nice convenient place to stay in Bangkok.
3 night family trip May 30, 2015
Lim
"Great experience"
Our family stayed here twice on a recent holiday. The hotel is in a great location to Siam. Has a convenient Bts ( National Stadium) directly in front of the hotel. Pool and gym are great. Service and cleanliness are also great. A sofa bed was of good use ( for our 7 year old), and at no extra charge. Over all a great experience at a fair price.
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Overall hotel quality is good however it lack a little bit of maintenance and details 1. on my 1st night i called to ask for the kettle to be replaced and no replacement till i called the 2nd time 2. the hose for the sprayer is about to burst and it is not replaced and it burst on our 3rd night, luckily I wake up due to the burst noise and stop it otherwise maybe the room will be flooded...
5 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
SG
Aircon wasn't strong enough. This was probably due to the afternoon sun heating up the room temperature.
3 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
SG
"Wonderful Hotel, Honest Staff"
Excellent location with MBK and Jim Thompson a very short walking distance away. Extremely accessible elsewhere as it is right at doorstep of BTS. Room clean and comfortable. Price very reasonable. Staff helpful and friendly. Above all, i applaud a team of high integrity staff. Special mention to chambermaid Nong who found my iphone in the room after we checked out. We went back to the hotel upon realising that i had left my phone behind. The moment the reception staff saw us, she sponteously told us that they had found a phone, to my greatest relief. I have since gotten my phone back safeky and personally thanked and rewarded Nong for her honesty and professionalism. Mercure Bangkok Siam, you have gotten yourself a loyal guest. I have since shared with family, friends, churchmates. As a corporate trainer of service quality, you bet this story will be shared to many audience as often as it is relevant. Thank you, Nong. Cheers to Mercure for your wonderful team!
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Serina
SG
"Friendly staff and fabulous views"
We often stay at Mercure hotels because of their reasonable prices, good service and child friendly policies, and Mercure Siam was no exception to this. The room was a great size, had fabulous city views and made no extra charge for our son to stay in the room with us; and the roof top pool was perfect after a long day in the city. The hotel staff were all incredibly helpful and they even let us leave a bag at the hotel whilst we travelled around Thailand. Heartily recommended for anyone looking for a comfortable hotel in a great location that won't break the bank!
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
anita
"Strategy location!"
A very strategy location if you're looking for public transport and shopping malls. People are nice and always attached with smile.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Jia Jie Aris
"Location's a plus!"
The location is great, just a stone's throw away from National Stadium BTS. Decent selection of TV channels and bathroom toiletries. I would return to Mercure Bangkok Siam just for its convenient location. :D
2 night trip Jul 12, 2015
Nicholas
"Relaxing place"
Good service provided, just that the check in timing is 2pm. A bit too late.Mercure Hotel Should provide more promotions for dinner set meal s.
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Johnny
SG
"Good quality and location on Bkk"
Good location, near shopping centers. Great pool and fitness room. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable. Ask for the highest possible: the view of the city is amazing!
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015