All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2000 Parkwood Boulevard, Frisco, TX, 75034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
    4.8
    4.9
"Convention & Dr. Pepper Park"
Very kind. We had to bring our pet, last minute accommodations, your staff didn't miss a beat. We will definitely be staying with you all again.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
T. Edwards
Great hotel, great price. Highly Recommended.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Close to family, shopping, and restaurants."
It was great!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Great hotel!"
We loved it! Definitely staying there again next time we're in town! The beds were so comfortable, breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Great hotel overall!
3 night romance trip May 29, 2014
"EVERYTHING we needed!!"
Staying here with my in-laws was great!!! We had EVERYTHING we needed, a gym, laundry machines, GREAT breakfast options, and the rooms were pleasant and clean! We booked a Two Queen Bedroom Suite with a separate living room w/sofa bed. My husband and I actually slept in the sofa bed while the rest of the family members had the bed... And the sofa bed was pretty comfy! Though there was a soccer team of girls and lots of children around the hotel, we did not complain. It was still a very great stay, with really everything you need in the room (a fridge, coffee maker, microwave, TVs in both areas-bedroom and living room). The breakfast was wonderful, with many options!!! I highly recommend it for families and even for couples traveling along the way. Definitely will stay again in the future :)
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
RachelDS
"Awesome"
Hotel was awesome! Great location, friendly staff, super helpful, and super clean. Hope to stay there again. Great prices
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
Jesus
Great!! Everything is exactly appropriate for the price.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Very nice hotel. Lots of space room."
Check in was easy, staff seemed kinda busy when I checked in, but staff was friendly. Checking out I was charged $18 extra, the lady at the desk couldn't tell me why, but just to wait 3days to resolve. It was resolved the next business day. Breakfast was amazing and filling! Also a plus the room was stacked with lots of towels of different sizes. So convenient.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great hotel close to all Frisco attractions"
This hotel was great and a great price! It was close to the Frisco shopping and sports facilities. The staff were very helpful and the room was very modern and clean. I will definitely be staying here again.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Alisia
"AAU Basketball Stay"
Loved the Room. I thought breakfast could have had more real eggs and sausage or bacon instead of the micro waveable items.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Trey
"Fantastic"
Best hotel for the price that I have ever stayed in. Large room with full size fridge, large kitchen sink, granite counter tops. Lots of counter space and closet space. They had silverware, dishes, cups, glasses, and cutlery. Its located across the street from the mall and areas with plenty of restaurants and shopping. Staff was friendly and the location was clean. They have a gym, laundry, and a gorgeous pool. Wonderful experience
7 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Artie
"Great Suite"
Very spacious rooms, friendly staff, great location, clean and modern decor. We plan to stay again.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
I had a wonderful stay at the hotel, spacious and comfortable. If i am ever in Frisco again i will stay in Home2 again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Carmen
"Excellent Hotel"
Staff very friendly; room very very clean. Location is perfect, close to everything (food, mall, stores); great breakfast. The only thing that they need to fix is the sofa bed is not comfortable, need a better mattress.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Wedding"
Enjoyed it. Will be back! Stayed there for the first time.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Three C's: Clean, Comfortable & Convenient"
Great experience here! The staff was exceptional during our stay. The room was clean and well appointed. I only wish we had more than an overnight stay to take advantage of the indoor, heated saline pool.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Great Hotel next to everything"
We loved this hotel and the room was great with the little kitchen. The only thing I was upset about is we pick this hotel so we could take the free shuttle to the Shops at Legacy and the shuttle never showed up. We waited 15mins. I would just make sure you call ahead of time and make sure they book you for a time for the shuttle.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Was very impressed with the hotel. Super clean, great staff - great stay. My only complaint, if any, would be that there breakfast layout was a little chaotic. Not many places to sit and the layout makes it a little difficult when there are crowds. The breakfast itself was great though. Great stay, would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
The location is terrific...you can see Ikea from the hotel, and walk to Stonebriar mall. The room was spotless. We stayed in a suite with a separate bedroom...lots of space, huge bathroom! The staff was very friendly. Breakfast included was good too. Overall a very nice place to stay!
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
This was a really nice and top-quality hotel. Our room was very comfortable with modern amenities. It was located near great shopping and had easy highway access. The workout room was just perfect! They had a great looking breakfast and heated pool. We will stay here again.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Gina
"What a great hotel...."
This was a great hotel. The beds were comfortable and the amenities were great. Heated pool, gym, and a nice breakfast. My only suggestion is to request a room on the top floor. I have stayed here twice and both times my upstairs neighbors were very loud. The first time it sounded like they were moving furniture all night and the second it sounded like some one was doing gymnastics. I will stay again but only if I can get a room on the top floor. I did call down and complain but it didn't seem to help. I know that the staff has little control over what is happening in the rooms. Once again, great hotel just a little loud.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Rebecca
This was the first time we have stayed in this hotel and it was really nice. The hotel decor is bright and upbeat. Our room was very spacious.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Mon
"Dallas Shopping"
Great Place too stay!!!! Will stay there again when Dallas!!!! Everything was great!!!
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Friendly and helpful staff"
Beautiful hotel....came down late for breakfast due to time change...manager opened up breakfast buffet just for us before we even thought to ask!!
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2014
Campbell
"Dallas Trip"
Awesome location. Can see the mall from your room. Calm neighborhood and really neat room layout. We enjoyed our stay and we'll be back.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Greg D.
"Great location, great service"
I went to visit a friend and was surprised by the quality of this hotel. Staff is super friendly, rooms are huge. Shopping malls are everywhere around the hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Jorsh
"Nice but small"
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a nice area with easy access to food and shopping. The size and floor plan of the room were a disappointment but it was great for my needs.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
K Maxwell
"excellent, very well maintained and clean."
When you walk in it's colorful and cheerful! Hotel staff was very friendly and professional. When we got to the room it was very clean and very very nicely appointed. The bed was so comfortable it was like sleeping on a cloud. Really enjoyed the stay and can't wait to find a reason to go back. The only qualm I have is I wish they had eggs, sausage and bacon for breakfast, otherwise had a very good time.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
"Nice New Hotel"
Wonderful guest service and friendly staff. Clean and up-to-date amenities. Great stay for the price. We would stay again.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
M.J
"Great modern design and great features."
We loved it. Wish we could have stayed longer. I loved all the amenities and upgraded decor. We got a one bedroom king suite and it was so reasonably priced as well. Enjoyed the plugs for all of our devices, the fact that I could flip through the TV channels without using some crazy guide (like some hotels), and black out window shades (no curtains) were a nice touch. They even had an iphone clock radio so I could dock my iphone and never had to drag out all my chargers. The location was just across the street from IKEA and this hotel is literally next to tons of others shopping and things to do. We didn't have to drive all over Dallas to find the places we wanted to go. Awesome location. The iFLY indoor skydiving is right around the corner (visible from the hotel). We plan to stay here again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in!"
Great value. Super clean and new. Excellent staff!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Great deal on huge room"
Stayed a few days and loved the space and mini kitchen with fridge. Great staff. Hotel seems new and it was very clean and comfy. Will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Awesome!"
Beautiful, modern hotel in great location. Will stay here whenever in town.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Ana
"Soccer Tournament"
Loved everything from the decor of the lobby to the efficiency flushing of the toilet! Breakfast was great and the staff was fabulous!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Michele
"Even for a quick stay, we loved this hotel."
We loved the effort made at breakfast for healthy choices. There was wonderful fresh fruit, oatmeal, Nonfat Greek yogurt and buckwheat waffles. I particularly liked that everything was offered on China plates with real silverware. So much nicer than plastic! Staff was great, helping with everything and so friendly! We really felt like we were home!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Megan
"Great room and friendly staff"
Loved this hotel! Booking online was easy and the room exceeded my expectations...plenty of space for our family of four. Friendly staff at check-in and quick to respond to our needs.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
The hotel was very clean and modern. Sheets were very soft and the tv / cable was great. Breakfast bar also had an excellent selection of choices, including some hot meals.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Great place"
Perfect hotel and I would definitely come again! So contemporary, new and fresh.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Hairchick
"Excellent Experience"
Hotel was very modern and clean. Staff was friendly and courteous. Everything was exactly as it should be. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
"Breakfast until 10 am"
The hotel was new and in a great location. Everything was nice. I loved having free breakfast until 10 AM on the weekends because a lot of us weekend travelers like to sleep in a bit on the weekend. I used the borrowing library too.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Kevin J
"Excellent and Pet Friendly"
This is a very new hotel and it does not dissapoint. It has beautiful rooms, it is environmentally friendly, very clean and well maintained. It is located across a huge mall and lots of restaurants. Ask for pet fee if you are bringing your pets, the fee is a bit high but not as high as in other hotels. Breakfast is not too appetizing but will do for a quit meal before heading out.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Sandy
"Close to family and activities"
I was very pleased with the hotel and amenities.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2014
JH
"Was surprised at the beauty"
Hotel had best service I've seen since being on a cruise ship. Rooms we very clean, neat, beautiful. Staff very courteous and helpful. Only thing that could use help is their continental buffet. More protein and v fruit needed. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay again out the opportunity arises.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Great extended stay option"
The hotel is brand new and well-kept. I enjoyed the 24 hour fitness facility and healthy food options for breakfast. Great stay!
2 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Great Stay & Excellent Customer Service"
The bed was very comfortable and the customer service was extremely helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Nice very clean hotel close to shopping."
The hotel was very nice and clean. It was easy to get around because of its location. The room was clean and very spacious. The only complaint was this a pet friendly hotel. We were placed on the first floor. Everytime a door opened dogs would bark. Very late at night and early in the morning. We were told they place all dogs on the first floor, where we were. We have no problem with dogs , but don't place guests who do not have pets on the floor where you keep the pets. Had we known this we would have requested another room. Other than that we had an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"The place was terrific"
The facility was new, clean, well maintained, well laid out and the staff was awesome. Our suite was very nice, great kitchen with everything you would need for cooking. The lobby was comfortable and provided a business center, great complementary breakfast and a food and snack center rather than a couple of vending machines. We thought the room was a great value for the price AND no nickel diming on things like Wi-Fi or printing or premium channels or a cook top if you needed it. Every staff member we dealt with was professional, helpful and extremely pleasant. You felt like a guest, not just a customer. The name Home 2 is very appropriate, it felt like home only better!!
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Mike & Sandy B
"Really like this hotel."
I think Hilton has really listened to common travelers when they built this hotel. The room was large, great shower with a door and not a bathtub. The bed was comfortable and the TV was large. The room was equipped with a large refrigerator and and real plates, cups, etc. The breakfast was very adequate and I appreciated that they provided trays, so I could take food up to the room to my wife, so she did not have to come down. We used the workout room, which was a nice size and well equipped. The staff was friendly and helpful, giving us a late check-out on our last day. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Good location, great facilities"
Very nice and well kept hotel, wish breakfast would be longer (6 to 10 am will work best)
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
R Castillo
I got the rooms for family from out of town for Thanksgiving, they loved it and said the services were excellent....I love the area and surrounding shopping mall...will recommend / stay there next time....
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013