All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America
2000 Parkwood Boulevard, Frisco, TX, 75034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Good internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great room
    Rather comfortable
"Hotel location"
Great location. Lobby, entryway, etc. very clean. Bedroom smell like dog. Room should be used for pets owners only. We are not pet owners.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the feedback, Martha, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. While I'm glad to see your stay was overall a good one, I do apologize there was a lingering pet odor in your suite. I've forwarded your comments to my housekeeping team to ensure we've not overlooking an opportunity to improve our service. Thanks again, and we hope to welcome you back soon!
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Martha
A/C needs some service too load
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Fariborz, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Sorry to see that your suite's A/C unit had some noise issues; I've forwarded your comments to my maintenance team to investigate. Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back soon!
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Fariborz
"Grate"
The only thing is that you should not let people in The parking lot after 10:00 pm or loud music. we travel to Frisco for a weekend conference and need it to wake up early,other than that, everything Was Grate!
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the feedback, Violeta, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see that your stay was a pleasant one, although I do apologize that you experienced some noise issues. I've forwarded your comments to my team to ensure we're not overlooking any opportunities to improve our overall service, and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thanks again, and we hope to welcome you back soon!
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
violeta
"Frisco"
Great hotel. Clean. Friendly staff
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks for the kind words, Stuart - we appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back!
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Stuart
"On route to AZ"
Everything was lovely, very comfortable. Gracious staff. Really appreciated complimentary computer/printer to update directions for trip.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Thanks very much for the 5-star rating, and we hope to welcome you back soon!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
nurse
Very nice place to stay. Highly recommend this place. It was quiet, clean and relaxing.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the kind words, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. So glad to see you enjoyed a quiet, clean and relaxing stay with us. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Hattie
"great stay"
I always enjoy staying at Home2Suites
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
We are so glad you enjoy staying at Home2 Suites hotels, as we enjoy having you as our guest! Thanks for the kudos, and we hope to welcome you back soon!
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Outstanding."
Outstanding, staff was really great! This is not a computer generated or paid review. We attended a marriage conference in Frisco and stayed at Home2.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the wonderful comments, Barry, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see your stay was a pleasant one, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. I'm especially pleased my team helped to make your stay a memorable one, as we want all of our guests to feel right at home. Many thanks again!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Barry
"Quiet, modern, very clean hotel."
We arrived tired, after 10pm. Walking into the room, I actually let out an audible, "Ahhhhh!" It was a sigh of relief. We had stayed at this location a year earlier but I had forgotten how clean and fresh the room was--carpet, sofa, bed linens, and the bathroom. Nice shower, too. I told my husband right then that we would be returning to Home2 Suites again next year for our annual event.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Built a towel dam to control shower water"
I contacted the hotel to let them know I would be arriving late (between 12a - 1a). I actually did not arrive until 2a. I was very tired and just wanted to get into my room. The check-in process was very fast and the staff was quick. The hotel was clean and the room was bigger than I needed. My only complaint was that I put in a handicap room. The shower flowed into the middle of the bathroom. i built a towel dam to prevent that but used most of the towels in the process. The mirror was hung for a person in a wheel chair and I'm 6'3". I could not see anything above my chest in the mirror. I made these reservations on Feb 17th (2 months before my trip) and there was a welcome letter for another guest dated the same day I checked in. I'm guessing they didn't like the handicap room either. I was too tired to complain and I found out at breakfast the hotel was at capacity. I'm disappointed that my late check-in meant I got stuck with a room nobody wanted even after I took the time to call in the afternoon to explain my situation.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thank you for your review, Shawn, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. On behalf of my team, I apologize there was a mix-up with your room, and I'm sorry you were not assigned your preferred room type. I can understand that at 2am, you just want to shower and get some rest, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I've forwarded your comments to my team for their review to ensure we're not overlooking any opportunities to improve our overall guest experience. Thanks again, and we hope to welcome you back soon.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Shawn
"Great hotel!"
We love this hotel. The employees were nice and accommodating. Room was clean and we love the complimentary breakfast.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm pleased my team was warm and welcoming, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very plesant
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Glad you had a pleasant stay, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon!
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"One word ... Awesome!"
Perfect location to shops and places to eat. Staff was SO pleasent. Breakfast was great! Room was exactly as pictured but turned out to be more than expected. Loved the docking alarm clock and the soft glow lamp, it was a nice extra touch. And that seems to be the best part of this hotel ... They go the extra mile!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great place at a great price. Would stay again."
Nice place, staff is super helpful. Easy ride to DFW. Relatively clean and everything in good working order. Priced right. Nice place we would stay again without hesitation.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
What great comments - thanks for the wonderful review, Jonathan, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that you would stay with us again "without hesitation." It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
4 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Jonathan
"Great hotel in Frisco"
awesome hotel huge room clean as can be and early breakfast thumbs up!!!!!!!!
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Wow - thanks, Robert! We appreciate the two enthusiastic thumbs up on our breakfast, and we so appreciate both the kudos and you choosing our hotel. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice Nights Stay"
Excellent place to stay. Had our own kitchen area. We only stayed one night for a convention in the area so we didn't get to really use it. Would definitely stay again if in the area.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the great review, Steven, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm glad to see your stay with us was a pleasant one, and especially that you would stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Large Suite, Suitable for Extended Stay"
This was a great suite...perfect for a business traveler or a small family needing a place to stay. Kitchenette well stocked. Bed sheets were very soft. Pool is heated. Gas grill on pool deck. Modern furnishings. Large TVs in living area and in bedroom. Very clean property. WiFi worked great. Tons of free parking. Within 5-10 minutes walking distance of a large mall, restaurants, ball park. Very nice staff. Only two issues....air conditioning units were very loud and breakfast eggs entree were poor quality and tasteless. Would definitely stay here again.
Jodi
"Clean, spacious, modern, convenient stay"
The rooms was spacious and very comfortable. I was on the 3rd floor and now wished I had asked for the top floor and a corner room. I found there was a lot of noise periodically throughout my stay...I can't chalk it up to anything in particular, (construction/maintenance or loud guests) it seemed like a combination of both. The staff was very friendly and helpful when I discovered an iPad was left behind in our room several hours after checkout. They were prompt, courteous and went above and beyond the expected when returning my property. I was truly grateful and would stay here again next time I travel to the DFW area.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the feedback, Tanya, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. While I'm pleased to see that overall, your stay with us was a pleasant one, I do apologize for any noise issues your experienced. I'm so glad we were able to return your iPad to you, and especially that my team was warm and welcoming throughout your stay. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Tanya
"Pleasant Stay"
The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful! Room was clean and comfortable. I Would stay here again without hesitation!
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed a 'pleasant stay' with us, Josy, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm especially pleased that you would choose to stay with us again! It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you back soon.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Josy
"It was a business trip, but felt like a vacation"
With no exaggeration, this is the best hotel experience I have ever had. I have never felt compelled to "rate" a hotel experience before, much less write a review, but Home2 was that good. I was in the area for a week-long business trip. I found the room to be very comfortable and accommodating, the bathroom was beautiful, and everything felt very clean and homey; it was easy to forget that I was in a hotel. Breakfast every morning in the lobby, and the food was good. Extremely close to the Stonebriar mall and shopping centers. Great staff, great service.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jake
"Quick 4 days with the Family"
Great rather new hotel. Rooms were nice and big for our family, and they had a nice kitchen area that maximized the space. I will stay here again.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the review, Barry, and we're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you choosing our hotel, and look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Barry
"The best hotel in this area"
I really enjoyed my stay. It's always clean & the staff is very friendly. Checking in was quick & not a hassle at all.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see your stay was a pleasant one, and especially that my team was warm and welcoming. We hope to welcome you back soon!
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Wonderful Experience"
Great! Very nice staff and brand spanking new hotel. Loved it.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks for the great feedback, Dennis, and we're pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for choosing our hotel, and hope to welcome you back soon!
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Dennis
"good hotel"
The hotel is very nice. It has a small kitchenette which is helpful for small meals.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great room and food"
This is a great hotel for a great price. The breakfast in the morning is great. The room is very comfortable and very nicely laid out.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you had a great stay with us,Joanne, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon!
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Joanne
"Homes2 Suites"
My family was in Frisco for a memorial dinner for my deceased husband. Everything went seamlessly at the hotel. Breakfast was tasty. Not one worry at Home 2 Suites.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thank you for your review, Darlene, and my team and I send our condolences on your loss. I'm glad that your stay with us was a comfortable one, and we appreciate your feedback and 5-star rating. Should your travels bring you back to the Frisco area, we'll look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Darlene
"Shopping in Frisco? This is your hotel :)"
Beautiful clean hotel. Great central location. Was perfect for my trip. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and will be returning here on future visits.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Sharon, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see your stay was a pleasant one, and especially that you would recommend us to others. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Nice staycation"
I love this place. The room was nice besides the fact that my original room was not vacant so I had to be put in another room. It was okay because they comped my room for me. I wish they had a better breakfast but I am enjoyed the weekend anyway.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for your comments, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with switching your room, but I'm glad we were able to give you a complimentary stay. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the mall"
Very nice and clean hotel, spacy and well equiped rooms.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
GK
"Our stay at Home 2 Suites"
We enjoyed our stay. Room was well worth the rate charged. Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thank you very much for the wonderful comments, Cara, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad to see you not only enjoyed your stay, but felt you received a good value. We realize you have a choice of hotels in the area, and value your business. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Cara
"clean and modern"
I thought the Home2 was great. We usually stay across the street but they were booked. The hotel is clean and modern. It was priced much lower than the neighbor. We walked to the mall across the street. I would recommend this spot to anyone.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the great comments, Raul, and we're so glad you decided to stay with us on your most recent visit to the area. Glad to see your stay was a pleasant one, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Raul
"Disappointing and not as advertised"
The suite was not as advertised. It was a single small room. It did not have two TV's or separate bedroom. Not worth the price.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So sorry to see your stay was not a memorable one, and we appreciate your feedback. Our studio suites are one room, while our one-bedroom suites feature a separate bedroom and living area. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Business Trip"
The room was good. I was disappointed that it advertised a kitchen but did not. You could get a hot plate from the front desk if you want. The rest of the hotel was quite and good. Enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Wonderful place...so comfortable and clean and the staff was extremely friendly. Will definitely stay again!
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks, Sharon, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm glad to see your stay was a good one, and especially that you would choose to stay with us next time you're in the area!
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
sharon
"Walking distance to iFly"
Nice, newer hotel in very good condition. Staff seems genuinely interested to respond to requests. Pool is outdoors and no hot tub. Breakfast is a carb-fest. Hotel has an "eco-friendly" room service policy which I can't reiterate but it basically means you have to ask for the room to be cleaned. Minor complaints, overall very nice place we already have our next isit booked for April.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the review, Jonathan, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see your stay was a good one, and that our accommodations and amenities met your needs. It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan
"home away from home feel"
This is an awesome hotel with my toddler. Full kitchen, room to walk around and enough storage to unpack and feel like home.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
What great comments, Wanda - we appreciate the kudos, and thank you for choosing our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you and the little one back soon!
6 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
wanda
"Youthful look, comfortable room"
What a great concept for a hotel! The fixtures in the bathrooms are top of the line, name brand and look great. The kitchenettes are the same way. The sheets on the bed were super soft and overall the bed was incredibly comfortable. The decor is modern and youthful. The free breakfast, free wifi, and free parking were great. Lots of restaurants nearby. This particular hotel seems to be a popular spot for young 20-something and 30-something professionals in town on business. And it's pet friendly! We loved our stay!
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Andrew, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. I'm pleased that our accommodations and amenities met your needs, and that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Many thanks for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"amazing"
amazing
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks for the 5-star review, and we're delighted that your stay with us was "amazing!?
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Incredible"
it was wonderful and everyone was so helpful and kind; I have not had that good of service in years!!!!
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Delighted to see that our guest service helped to make your stay a memorable one! It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very enjoyable"
Great !!!!!!
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Thanks, Charles - glad to see your stay was "great!"
7 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
charles
"Great place to stay, but maybe not to sleep."
The room was very nice and unexpectedly well furnished with a full size refrigerator, sink, dishes, microwave, and even a dishwaher. This would be a good place to spend a few days on the road. The only down side was that we were given a room by the elevators. All night long, the hum of the elevator running up and down the shaft made sound sleep difficult. If I had realized it earlier, I would have asked to change rooms. But we arrived late and only stayed one night. I'd stay again, but I'd make sure I got a room away from the elevator shaft.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent facilites and great location."
Was and extraordinary experience, nice personal. Easy and faster to arrived from the airport. Very comfortable rooms and facilities. Easy for check in and check out. I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great!"
This is a great hotel and a great location.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating and review, Jose! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Jose
"Awesome"
1 night stay The staff was very friendly the hotel was very clean I was excepting a lot less Very nice hotel
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating and great review! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Perfecto location for indoor skydiving!!"
Great staff support, nice breakfast, 100% recomendable!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Luis
"Awesome Hotel"
Great Hotel. No complaints whatsoever. Friendly and would stay again in a heartbeat! Met all the good reviews. In full agreement this hotel goes above and beyond the call of duty to please their customers.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Kyle - and what a great review! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Kyle
We stayed here during a short trip to Frisco and Allen. Hotel was accessible to many businesses and restaurants. You can walk to Stonebriar Mall. Staff was friendly and helpful. The interior design is modern with comfortable beds, full fridge, even a table that can be rolled out for meals. Unfortunately, we did too much running around to enjoy the room much. The area is a shopping paradise. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Beverly! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Beverly
"Great location, close to everything, nice staff."
Overall, it was a pleasant stay. Had a bit of a hiccup checking in as the front desk seemed overwhelmed due to all of the check-outs that day. This resulted in the cleaning crew falling behind and therefore I had to be changed to a different room. There was also a mistake on the number of days I was staying. I originally booked for 7 days, but when they changed my room it showed I was there 4 days. When I inquired about this they reassured it was just a glitch. However, on the 4th night I lost access to my room and had to have this corrected. Again, only a slight inconvenience. Otherwise, everyone there was quite friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. They gym was nice as was the laundry facility. It was also great to be close to everything. There is a mall across the street, ample dining and entertainment, and the freeway is just a minute away. The free breakfast was just okay, so I ended having to go out for that. Would I stay here again? Sure.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Utimate Frisbee"
On Saturday night, there was a party next door. Called the front desk at 3AM and within 5 minutes the problem was resolved. Hotel service was excellent.
Response by Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Roy! Glad the noise issue was resolved promptly. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Roy
Stayed here for the OU vs Texas game and it was wonderful. Great beds! Pets welcome. Very friendly staff
Other trip Oct 20, 2014