All hotels in Brampton, Ontario, Canada
8710 The Gore RoadBramptonONL6P0B1Canada, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
"Peaceful at the Brampton Hampton"
The hotel staff was pleasant, helpful and responsive to my needs of peace and quiet for a restful night.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2016
Charlotte
"Stuffy"
We checked in late and it was almost midnight when going to sleep. The room was hot and stuffy and the AC/ Heater did not work. Was not a good night of sleep. Front desk was informed so hopefully will be fixed for next family. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
"Great Hotel at a Reasonable Price"
Although there is not much to do in this mostly Pakistani neighborhood, this hotel is a great stopping off place and is convenient to Highway 427 to travel towards Toronto or elsewhere. The rooms were relatively large and comfortably fit our family of 4. We accidentally booked the handicapped room (rolling bathroom room) which my wife didn't like as the shower was on ground level and there was a drain in the middle of the bathroom. Overall, this is a great hotel at very reasonable rates. Another plus...for those who love Tim Horton's coffee, there is one located right beside the hotel....
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Best Hotel in the area"
I always stay there when I go to Brampton. Great Hotel
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
"Excellent Service"
Very comfortable and pleasant, great breakfast which is a convenient feature for strangers to new places.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2015
Johnson
Stay at this place was excellent, if we have to visit Toronto in future this will be the only place we will look for. Kids loved the place, staff are so nice.
3 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Bala
Had 2 rooms one for my wife and me and the other for our daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren. Very accommodating and comfortable.
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Perfect Hotel"
Excellent hotel. Everyone from the front desk to the breakfast crew was wonderful. Breakfast was great and changed up some things daily which was also a plus. If you are visiting Canada's Wonderland it is a great place to stay as it is fairly close to the park. We also found it great for our trip into downtown Toronto and the Hockey Hall of Fame. Very new property and it shows. Has some really great variety of restaurants within driving distance. We stayed 4 nights and would absolutely stay here again the next time we visit Toronto.
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Le Roy
"Clean, but location is little bit far from YYZ"
This hotel is clean. But, location is little bit far from YYZ airport. If there are any purpose without YYZ, I want to recommend.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Dennis
"Wonderful Stay!"
Stayed at the Hampton in Brampton for a weekend in Toronto with my family and guests from Japan. The hotel was wonderful!! Great staff, friendly and helpful! Hotel was neat and clean! Breakfast was top notch!! Had fun at the pool! Slept wonderfully! I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone! Thanks for a wonderful stay Hampton!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Gloria
"Nice Hotel, Really enjoyed our stay"
I stayed 2 nights with my husband & 5 year old. The hotel was clean on the outside & the man at the front desk was very nice & our room was very nice & clean.Our room had a king bed, desk, pull out sofa,2 chairs,fridge,microwave with lots of counter space.We had an air conditioner in our room,which worked great & was pretty quiet,and we like it cold when we sleep, at home I turn down my air to 66 when we sleep, but we never turned the air cond. in the room below 70 as it worked that well.The bed was also very comfortable, they had an extra blanket and a pillow in the closet which we used.The hotel has free wifi which worked great.The bathroom was very clean & it had extra towels & washcloths, which was nice. The bathroom did only have a shower, not sure if that is with all the rooms, but could be a problem if you have kids that like to take baths.We used the pool which was open until 10 every night & it was very nice & clean.I used the business center to print tickets to both LEGOLAND, Canadas Wonderland & the computer & printer worked great.LEGOLAND was about 15 mins away, Canadas Wonderland was about 20 mins away.There was a Tim Hortons right in the parking lot,& a pizza place there too.We did see a Mcdonalds & other things about 5 min. up the road.The free breakfast buffet was awesome, it had different things each day,yogurt,sausage, waffels, oatmeal, French toast sticks, eggs, fruit, bagels, muffins, juices, & plenty of seating & there is always free coffee in the lobby.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Very helpful front desk staff. The hotel is a bit out of the way, and is not within walking distance of a variety of restaurants (except Tim Horton's and a pizza place in the adjacent plaza).
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
Great Breakfast!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Sadiq
"Nice but far away"
Nice hotel but far away from Torontos attractions. Not for touriists
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Solid hotel for the price"
The room was a little small... but VERY impressed with everything else! We WILL be staying here again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"There for a wedding !"
I had an Amazing stay at the Hampton Inn in Brsmpton. From a quick and easy check in to the nice and experience staff . My family came up to Canada for our cousins wedding . The location of the hall from the Hampton Inn was only a quick 3 min car ride . We enjoyed all the amenity from the soft comfy bed to the free continental breakfast . We will definitely be back !
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Impecable, rien a dire
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
abdelhadi
"Glad I stayed there"
The room was clean and comfortable. The tub was clogged but that was a minor inconvenience. The hotel clerk was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Keissia
"Nice getaway."
Staff were friendly and helpful . Room clean, bed luxurious. Pool warm and quiet. Good assortment of breakfast foods including oatmeal, eggs , sausage, fresh fruit salad and whole fruit. Free beverages available 24 hrs.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Clean"
Very clean and comfortable rooms. New hotel and close to the Chrysler assembly plant
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Moe
"Clean and friendly place near the airport"
We were in the area for a family event and stayed two nights at the Hampton. It's a clean, comfortable place with a free breakfast buffet and WiFi. You have to enter through the parking lot of the shopping center if you're driving, so it's easy to miss even though you see it from the street.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
JD
Service Was Great Hotel Was Clean Staff was kind & friendly Great Location
4 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Naeema
Very clean hotel and service was great. Continental breakfast was included but it's nothing special. Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Very friendy staf . Good breakfast
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
manjit
"Simply Great"
This Hampton Inn was very nice. I have stayed here before and would stay here again . The staff is always pleasant and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are super comfortable. The free breakfast is better than most. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Pam
"Very clean - it's a new hotel!"
Found out that this is a relatively new property - about a year old - so everything is very clean and like new. That was important to the wife of course! It's about 10 minutes away from the megamall so she could shop while I was working. I love the new RFID door keys and the lighted do-not-disturb switches. Technology sometimes works great. Definitely would stay here again!
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Kent
We stayed there for 8 days. My family and I were attending a wedding and looking forward to working out every morning. The gym was closed for the first 5 days we were there due to some leaking from the rooms above. When it was reopened, I went in there and it smelled like mold in there so I just walked out and never went back again. Disappointed that I couldn't get a workout in every morning. Totally ruined my day and stay. Not happy with that at all.
7 night trip Sep 6, 2014
S. Y.
"Great Buffet Full Breakfast"
We consider complementary breakfast an important offer as it will save us time and troubles driving around trying to fill our empty stomachs. Happily, this relatively new Hampton Inn did offer a full selections of delicious and sumptuous hot and cold foods with fresh fruits and lots of bakery stuffs. The front desk staff were courteous and eager to offer help. Thankfully, we were assigned a room on the ground floor per our request. Among other things, the TV in our room was capable of running computer apps. as well as accessing many TV channels. Parking was free and convenient. We were impressed by the hotel management's quick and responsible plan of action to ensure that their guests were happy with their stay. However, located deep inside a business zone, we first ran into a challenge of trying to find this hotel as our GPS device misguided us to an empty plot of land. Perhaps they need to update their location with some of the GPS service providers.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Don
"Convenience"
Nice accommodation and accessible to shopping and places I wanted to be at for the weekend Breakfast was good
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Shani
"Signage makes this easy to find from Queen St."
This hotel was booked for our family's wedding group and we could not have been more pleased. The rooms and lobby were spotless, desk staff helpful, and the bed was the most comfortable of our three location trip. Thanks very much for the top notch accommodations.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice and clean"
No problems to speak of. Nice continental breakfast. Would definitely recommend
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Erika
"Spacious and comfortable"
The hotel room is clean, spacious with microwave and refrigerator. Good for family trip!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Best Hotel in Brampton"
The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was wonderful. This hotel will be my choice when travelling to Canada.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Highly Recommend"
Very Clean , Great Staff, Tim Hortons within 100 feet, Get a Medium Pizza in the same plaza for $5.99 Very Pleased, will stay again...Only thing is that the area is just growing and building so if you want dinner or a shopping mall, you have to drive 5 to 10 minutes...OH..and Breakfast was one of the Best Continental Breakfasts I've ever had....
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Rob Olear
"Great Place"
Very clean, the motel/hotel is over a year old and looks brand new. Would do again.
2 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Lydia
"It is perfectly located to the amusement parks"
We are happy with our stay. The quality of service. Hotel amenities, the staffs are very friendly and helpful. The location is nice close to restaurants and amusement parks.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Very good hotel, I love to stay again
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Kanya
Hotel staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Prem Gupta
"Scott"
Great location. Nice staff.
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
"Clean rooms"
We liked the cleanliness of the hotel.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Nice hotel,excellent hospitality,Marie Ann Front desk Manager was great,very pleasnt,cooperative and quick to response if needed.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Brampton"
Hotel on easy access and has plenty of avenues of travel. Newer area and is awaiting more amenities.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Five star hands down"
We went to this Hampton for a family getaway. Everything was top notch. From the food, room, fitness center, and pool which my 3 kids spent hours in. I spent allot of time searching for nice hotels so the kids could enjoy themselves during school break. I definitely found it here. The staff was unbelievably friendly and accommodating. Close to many restaurants, shopping centers and downtown. Would definitely stay here again
3 night family trip Feb 17, 2014
Keith Levine
"Great hotel!"
We stayed one night and arrived late. It was nice to see that it was right across the parking lot from Tim Horton's! Room was really nice and new and the bed super comfy. Perfect!
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"A pleasant hotel to stay"
We had a very good experience staying in this hotel. The hotel staff was very nice and pleasant. We had not experienced any problem what so ever. The breakfast also very good. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. The distance from the ciy center was less than 30 minutes. There were so many eating places of all choices near the hotel. We would definitely give an A plus to this hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
navid
"Nice and quiet. Close to the airport."
Originally, I booked a hotel by Sherway. Changed my mind a week before our travel. I am glad I did. We are very satisfied with our stay in Hampton Inn at Brampton. The hotel is very clean. Breakfast was excellent. The staff are very courteous and very helpful. We truly enjoyed our stay in Hampton Inn. I will definitely stay there again in the future.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013