All hotels in Brampton, Ontario, Canada

4.8

nice clean and friendly
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Really enjoyed"
Really enjoyed breakfast was great and staff really nice had everything I needed
8 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Mohammed
"Fantastic Place to Stay!"
We were so pleased with our stay here and wish it had been for longer than 1 night. From Christina's cheery and friendly welcome when we arrived to Lydia's attention to the breakfast display, we felt like kings and queens. This hotel exemplifies what world class customer service is. The only challenge was getting access to the parking lot as our GPS pointed us in the wrong direction - the hotel parking lot is within and easily accessed through the mall parking lot.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Leaha
Excellent service.Staff was great
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Duane
"Wonderful comfortable stay"
The stay was wonderful, very comfortable bed and sofa bed. The suite was very clean. The pool temperature though was a bit cold. Would go back if need be without hesitation.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Nadia
"Loved my stay."
Great room and comfy bed. Hotel staff and houskeeping was amazing. Distance away from anything but definitely worth the price.
3 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
"One night stay"
Nice hotel .... Room very clean and comfortable.... Not much close by but plenty within a 10 min drive.... Pool very warm but no hot tub which was listed in the amenities.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Everything was great, clean room, quite and a great breakfast.
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Nando
"quick getta way"
good experience and value
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Best time"
It was excellent. Second time coming and would absolutely be coming again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Azel
Liked it. Had a little trouble regulating room temp and 2 small towels for 2 people is not enough. Everything else was 5 star
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Awesome hotel, great location. Got a surprise free upgrade to a suite upon check-in. Far enough from busy areas to be quiet and romantic, but still close enough to not have to go far to dine.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Perfect break."
My partner and I stayed for 8 nights at the Hampton Inn. My partner is disabled and we had arranged for a room on ground floor with disabled facilities. We were not disappointed. The room was spacious enough for wheelchair. The bathroom had a low bath with shower above with rails to hold on to as did the toilet. The complimentary breakfast was laid out each morning with choices to suit everyone. Fresh fruit, croissants, bagels, cereal, porridge, bacon, eggs, waffles, yoghurt, fruit juices. An endless supply of coffee, tea which was replenished throughout the day all complimentary was very welcome. The hotel is within easy reach of Toronto main attractions, about 30 minute drive. We also went to Niagara Falls and had a drive to the Blue Mountains. There are plenty of eating places minutes drive away with different menus to suit all. The staff are friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. The hotel is spotless and comfortable. Would definately go back.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Kate
"Great Hotel !!!!!!"
I have only one comment about the location of the hotel. The hotel was difficult to find. Perhaps advertising the hotel is in the Business center.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Comfortable, friendly hotel"
Friendly, quick check in Spacious room, comfortable bed and linens, modern bathroom Hot and cold buffet breakfast included Easy, close parking
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Pennster
"great time"
Super friendly staff that made our stay amazing
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
tobin
My stay was excellent, no complaints.
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Wow nice hotel"
Very good Hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
marc
"So much potential."
Not knowing the area, it seems this hotel is in the middle of nowhere. Only half hour or so to downtown Toronto though if you have a car. Service was super professional from desk staff. Rooms were super clean. Beds were hard as rock, but it was so quiet, we slept anyway. Pool was a disappointment. (We only choose hotels with pools) It was freezing and the deck/flooring was very grungy and dirty. The hot breakfast was really gross. Sausage "patties" and scrambled eggs with potato cubes. All tasted worse than a cheap drive thru. Cold cereal, fresh fruit and yogurt and make-your-own waffle options saved the day. Again, great service at check out. So in closing, the pool and the breakfast were flops. The rooms and service were great. Far from the action, but that makes it quiet. Unfortunately, for $130.00 for one night, I would not stay here gain.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"The only hotel i have time to review"
As before fantastic. Anyone planning to come to Toronto MUST review the location of this hotel in relation to where you plan to go. It is ideally located on the major highways, free breakfast is the best i have experienced so far and i travel alot, the pool is heated and fun for the kids and the price very reasonable. The fact that i am taking out time to even write a review is reason enough. I hate writing reviews and never do so for any of the other places i go. Sample Hampton Inn in Brampton (others i have not tried) and enjoy ! Easily a safe bet
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Tariq
No issues... I stayed following a corporate Christmas Party. My checkin and checkout process was seamless.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"great hotel"
Traveling with 3 kids and an adult needing accessible bathroom. Staff made it very easy. Requested a cot ahead of time and was waiting for us upon arrival. Hot breakfast hit the spot. great value for our money. Staff very nice and did address our concern immediately when our neighbours were extremely loud @ 330 in the morning.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Assad"
King bed with wet bar , was cool , will always come back , thanks Hampton inn
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"nice hotel"
Great hotel.very clean
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great hotel !"
I love this hotel.. Me and my friends stayed in it for my birthday, we made a bit of noise but got no complaints. Room was very clean, hotel overall is amazing
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"great stay, breakfast lacking..."
hotel was great but breakfast was lacking what we are used to at Hampton Inn
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
brian
This was an awesome hotel, I have nothing to complain about. Room was great, employees were great and the complementary breakfast was really good. The only thing I had a problem with was directions On the site it had an address but because it's a new hotel the address listed was an empty lot down the road so if using a gps call the hotel and they will tell you How to get there :)
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
I really liked the hotel but I was not impressed that you can't find the check in or out times on the website, so we had to call in to figure that out. Once we got checked in we were given suite 110 which is right beside the 2 entrances and by the elevator. I was very offended and asked for a different room. Even though we were there for one night because we had a wedding nearby to attend, it made us feel that we booked the hotel simply to hook up and we were given the hook up suite. Not the hotel fault at all but at 2:00 am our neighbours were having a fight and I could hear the entire. Fight. If I ever had to choose this hotel again my request would be please do not give me The Hook Up Suite
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Wedding reception"
Arrived before noon and were able to get into our room to settle in. We asked where we could go for something to eat. Staff were very helpful on where we could go. Went for some lunch. Came back and changed for our reception for 5 pm. That evening was the best sleep we had in a very long time! Next morning went for the continental breakfast. Awesome choices and very delicious. Scheduled a cab for our appointment that morning. Came back later that afternoon and asked for information to order more food. Again, great hospitality staff! Later that evening requested wakeup call and cab.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Wedding in Woodbridge"
Very nice hotel. Clean and comfortable. Staff were kind. The hotel was really booked up- lots of weddings that weekend. Great that there was a Timmy's next door.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
LTandfam
"Efficient Hotel."
New hotel. Clean and comfortable. Location a little out of the way but works.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
TA
"Super clean, comfortable and modern."
My first interaction with Christine at the front desk was amazing; she was friendly, had a smile on her face and made me feel as if she genuinely appreciated me choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn. We stayed on the 6th floor; the room was amazingly clean, smelled good, and the bed and pillows were beyond comfortable. The only concern (and this would be picky) was the faucet water pressure, it was very low. The shower water pressure was great though, hot water instantly. This hotel exceeded my expectations for a 3 star rating. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
RW
"No Complaints"
Stayed prior to an early soccer tournament and thought the room was lovely and super comfortable - quite 'plush'. Breakfast was great, location just what we needed and staff was friendly and accommodating. The only disappointment was the lack of a hot tub. :)
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel for an out of town wedding"
The staff was extremely helpful for our early check in and extended check out, with absolutely no hassle or issue. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and the variety was great. The room was spotless and spacious, and was exactly what it was described as.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Cris
It was a very pleasant stay would definitely stay again and recommend to others
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
mike
"Beautiful hotel"
I had an amazing experience at the hampton inn amazing service staff absolutely clean and relaxing
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Chrystal
"New hotel clean and welcoming"
We had a great stay. The hotel is close enough to shopping in Vaughan but not right next door. It was a bonus to have Tim Horton's next door. Loved the hot complimentary breakfast!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Nik
"Clean hotel."
Clean. Good breakfast included. Not really close to anything. Vehicle or transportation required.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
tonya
The Hampton Inn met my expectations. The hotel staff were very friendlly and helpful. The room was clean and confortable. The only thing is that they charge an eco fee for each night which I was not expecting.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Good service
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
zakaria
"Very clean hotel. Excellent breakfast ."
Definitely would recommend and return.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Good hotel, good price"
We stayed for one night after our wedding in nearby Woodbridge. The drive was short (although, Apple Maps directed us the wrong way down The Gore Road) and when we got there check-in was fast. The hotel takes an imprint of your credit card, not sure why. The room was large and clean and the bathroom was pleasant to use. There's a Tim Horton's across the parking lot and free overnight parking, a plus.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Vivien
"extraordinary hotel"
Fantatic every thing was just super...the smile on all your employes...we will return soon..sorry for my poor english but i'm french..see you. I note a 4 for comfort because we have kids and a balcony with a opening window would be appreciated..but again every thing was very OK.
3 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Benoit Moisan
"Friendly staff clean rooms"
We stayed 2 nights. The pool entertained the kids:) as well as You Tube on the tv. Complimentary buffer Breakfast was good in the morning.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Erin
"Nice comfortable, clean hotel."
Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Coffee shop and convient store just outside in case you need it. Kids enjoyed the warm pool, homemade cookies and hot chocolate. There is a gym but we did not use it. I would like to give the cleaning staff 10 out of 10 on the clean comfortable rooms and the front desk fellow was very polite and knowlegable. A hot breakfast was great to start our day. Very nice clean quiet hotel. We will definately be back again. Travelled with spouse and 3 children. Thankyou
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Don
"Nice & new hotel"
Beautiful hotel, lots of choices for breakfast, and nice pool.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Everything was great. No issues.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Sara Lotter
"Clean hotel"
Nice clean hotel. Great compliment breakfast. Since it is newly built, my GPS sent us to the wrong location with address of 8710 The Gore Road. Should be on the North side of Hwy-7.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Clarence
"Great service"
Very clean, excellent breakfast and friendly staff
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice accommodations"
We only stayed at this hotel overnight, but we were pleased with the room, the cleanliness and the friendly staff. Free parking is a great plus so close to the city. It was only a 25 minute drive from the waterfront, making it a very viable option for sight-seeing.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014