All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
144 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Great pool
    Great room
Right next to the bts, staff r very helpful. Room is clean enough
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
Ka
"Clean, Convenient location with Modern Setting"
The hotel is relatively new and not fully operated, yet I am impressed with their hospitality and service. The rooms were very modernly decorated, and clean. The room was spacious and the bathroom was a great size, with tub with a view, shower and amenities. The hotel is conveniently located (in front), 2 minute walk to Surasak BTS station which is about 2 stops to Siam city center. Hotel is also directly across from the famous Blue Elephant restaurant and cooking school. There are also lots of streets vendors as well, morning and evening. The pool was really nice and serene with city views on the 11th floor. Clean with swim up bar. Gym is new and equipped. There are a selection of restaurants in the hotel as well. I was happy with with my stay there and will definitely go back again!
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2013
H Lee

Great room!
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
Sukanya
"good place to stay"
Mode is allways a good place to stay, ist very convienient to have the sky trainieren Station ( surasak) in Front of the hotel,so it's easy to get everywhere in a short time. The excutive rooms have an amazing few. Like last time, we stayed, there was buildingwork next door...a bit a pain in the neck....but anyway ist still nice. Breakfast could be much better, and compaired to the rest of the staff....the Breakfast staff seems to be very bored and instaed of beeing helpfully most of them hanging around, as if it's not there job doing anything....and is crowded with corean people....very litte behave and cellphones in very hand...defenetly not the way I enjoy breakfast... Sonia/Germany
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
Sonja
"My stay"
The hotel is having great location which is right next to BTS station so nothing can beat it. However, there are two observations I need to mention. First, this hotel is not very new. Even in the room, I can see some dust on the lamp or in the desk corner. It's not really dirty but it makes wonder is it because there is no customer for some time or just careless cleaning. Secondly, when we went for late breakfast like 9:30, the restaurant was nearly full. The staff showed us our table then we went to grab the food. After we came back our table was taken by someone else. Immediately we talked to the staff and asked for a new table. Surprisingly it took them for more than 5 minutes to find us another table and clean it; in the mean time, we were holding our plates and walking over the place to follow the staff who was looking for table for us. I believe this kind of surprise happens all the time especially peak season, and the hotel should have a better response and efficiency to take care of this mess. If without my boyfriend who can speak Thai I don't know how long it's gonna take to settle this.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"Disappointment"
I don't often write reviews of hotels but the Mode Sathorn has been such a disappointment that I feel compelled to do so. Starting with the positives, it is in a great location and quite chic. However, the hotel is resting on its laurels. The service is very poor by Bangkok standards. The rooms, while very nicely decorated, are starting to get shabby and are over-designed (integrated lighting that means you cannot turn on the bathroom lighting without also turning on the bedroom lights!). The housekeeping is some of the worst I've experience in this caliber of hotel (towels strewn on the floor, toilet paper not replaced, water not replaced, beds poorly made, etc.). The laundry fees are absolutely astronomical (150 bhat to wash a t-shirt?). My other problem is the pretentiousness of the hotel. I had lunch and dinner in two different 5 stars hotels in the area, and my flip flops were not a problem. When trying to enter the rooftop bar of my own hotel at 8pm, I was turned away. To summarize my feelings, there are a lot of better options in this price range in Bangkok, and I certainly won't be returning to the Mode Sathorn.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Jakub
SG
"Great location, good amenities, would use again"
Location is great, a few blocks from Silom Street and literally right next to the BTS Skytrain system. The river taxi is also very close. Has a beautiful pool area and great roof-top bar. I recommend the Tom Yom Tini if you get a chance. The pastries were a great treat and the breakfast selection was memorable. Spa is a bit pricey but quality serevice made up for that. Concierge services were very good - they set us up with Mr. Pong, a FANTASTIC guide and driver - in fact the best we had in our month long SE Asia trip. The only frustration was the lighting system in the room - modern is one thing but it was not the most functional set up.
3 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
"A very comfortable stay"
This is my sencod visit in this hotel. Took the executive room this time and the room is awesome. Room is very spacious and suited with an impressive walk in closet. Front Desk staff, Bas is extremely helpful and always with a warm, friendly smile. That's what we call hospitality. Sure will come back.
3 night trip Dec 4, 2015
Simon Ki Man
"Our stay in Bangkok"
Awesome Breakfast was the best If the staff could speak some english it would have been excellent !!!!
3 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
LARRY
PH
"Lovely"
I stayed three nights and I found this Hotel very pleasant to stay. the staff are very polite and friendly and well trained. The room was so comfortable and clean. The breakfast was perfect and the roof swimming pool and the roof top bar were absolutely worthy. It's a luxury hotel, I would definitely recommend others to stay there.
3 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
alireza
"Terrible service."
Designer hotel but very disappointed with the front counter service. This is an unfriendly hotel and most of the staff don't smile. Hotel only provide 1 room key and not allowe for late check out or early check it. This is the hotel Poiicy (the hotel staffs keep repeating this) Stay away from this hotel if you can. Unless you don't bother about the service.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2015
SG
"Good modern hotel great rooms"
The check in staff need to be better trained. Very slow.
2 night trip Nov 3, 2015
"Nice compact hip hotel at a convenient location"
Was a pleasant stay except when we tried to go to the roof top bar, my friend was denied access because he was wearing sandals. He was all dressed up fashionably with a pair of stylish sandals with socks. It was a let down because of the stiff rules by the hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Mixed feeling."
It was a calamity of errors really. Got there at 1pm and couldn't check in until 2 which is fine but the guy said they had prepared a nice room for me........... Went back at 2.30 and the room still wasn't ready. When I eventually got checked in at 3pm the room wasn't on a high floor, it was dirty and had chunks of plaster missing out of the bottom of the wall. Each day the key card stopped working and despite my complaint and their promises nothing was done about it until the 3 day when I was leaving. Other than this it was a pleasant stay with a great pool and even better food both at the pool and in the cafe near reception but for the price they charge per night the fine details should be better.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2015
"Convenient"
It is a hip hotel, mainly for couples or lovers. I love the hotel except the room size is a little small. Good location with BTS train station next to it
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
"Best Choice and excellent service"
Nice staf and very comfort room. I got a best view from our room. Big zise bed and very unique bathroom.
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Rinaldi
"one of the best hotels ive stayed!"
When my friend and i opened the door, we didn't expect to see what we were seeing! Huge and spacious room with proper partitions. Extremely comfortable and clean, all facilities were in good order and available. Our stay with Mode Sathorn couldn't have been better! Would definitely choose to stay there again!
3 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
"everything is ok"
Room is spacious and quiet but some staff is not friendly
4 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Francisco
"Good pool, nice room."
Stayed here for 3 nights in September 2015. Spacious room. Bedroom, toilet room, bath and shower room overlooking the city - all separate. Pros: - Friendly reception staff. - Comfy beds. - Good internet. - Pool was excellent and well maintained with a very good view from the 11th floor. - Clean rooms - Very fast elevator. Cons: - The lighting was very dim It was too dark to see. Very difficult to look for something in your suitcase after the sun had set. - Service at the roof top bar was bad. We arrived at the same time as another couple. We were both seated at the same time and our order was taken first (2 cocktails). 30 minutes later our cocktails arrive. However 5-10 minutes previously the other couple who ordered after us (2 drinks and food) had received their drinks and their cooked food. Was not happy so as we were about to leave the drinks arrived. I asked for the 10% service charge to be removed as I was not happy about the service. When I received the bill the waiter confirmed it had been removed and I ended up paying for it anyway.
3 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Generally OK"
Room could do with a couple of easy chairs and coffee table. I would give a 3.5 rating but your bar rating won't let me. Good general location , mrt sky train station opposite hotel.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
theo
"Good for somebody."
Not so comfortable in the beginning since the lights were not lightening enough. They upgraded with some additional cost and then okay. Except the location for my meeting near by I was not feeling good.
3 night business trip May 20, 2015
Parthasarathi
IN
"A very nice hotel in Silom area."
Very good location and close to BTS station. Nice deco and nice breakfast. Staff are nice and helpful. Will stay in this hotel again.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Aretha
"Luxurious Stay"
This was a wonderful experience. The hotel was very luxurious. The beds felt like a giant pillow. The staff was very helpful in informing us of things to do. A great stay!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Excellent hotel in Bangkok.
3 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
"Good stay"
We loved the stay and the hotel service. The staff is very warm and helpful. The room should have been little bigger and more bright lights. We could barely see anything because of dim lights in the room as well as in the bathroom area.
4 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Haseeb
"a bad experience in swimming pool."
there are some stinks in the water of swimming pool.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Shawn
HK
"there are better choice..."
The good thing abt this hotel is the BTS Surasak just infront of the hotel. However the area is very quiet at night. Day time is super busy. W hotel and Healthland is on the same road. The hotel maintenance need to be improved. Overall was satisfactory except for the expensive breakfast. We couldn't find any place for breakfast at the neighbour. There is dresscode for hotel rooftop bar.
5 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Kok Wee
"Stylish Modern hotel"
everything is almost perfect of the hotel staff are very helpful the roof top bar is nice with good view but not many hotels guests up there room is spacious, comfortable, tidy and my favourite purple color decorated the location near BTS takes a big advantage so that you can go anywhere not so far even one way to/from airport costs you less than THB 500 and around 30 minutes. better include the buffet breakfast when you book the hotel it is so much expensive if you book separately do not expect the american breakfast will be so good but it will be worth it by the price you paid
2 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Pui Shan
"7 day stay"
We had a very nice week at this hotel, the breakfast was very good, plenty of choice and tea/ coffee readily available. The hotel is within walking distance of beach/shops and a good base for exploring the local area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
John C
"nice swimming pool and the bathroom is comfort"
the room is big and the bathroom is comfort . nice swimming pool in hotel i ask one staff to lend me a scissors and tape in the morning, then she black face and mad to me. am i did something wrong?
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
maggie
"Modern but disappointing."
The weirdest thing in this hotel is the floor in the room. There are 2 steps inside (what for?!). I tripped twice, my elbow is in pain to this day. Also the lights are strange, you have to have all them on or off. For example there is no separate light in the bathroom.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Our room was great , fantastic hotel and the location is just perfect the skytrain is just in front of the hotel , highly recommend , marvellous staff and friendly
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Lucia
"Good 4* boutique hotel with pool & rooftop bar"
The public area including the lobby, swimming pool and restaurant are nice. Rooftop bar is a plus if you fancy a drink with nice view. Breakfast has good options too. Location is good, very close to Surasak station. I stayed at a twin room with a girl friend. The room layout is quite weird that makes us feel the room is so much smaller than it actually is. I think it's a nice 4 star boutique hotel and with good potential to develop into a better one if they work more on details (eg. no slippers at the room).
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Ka Man
"Still ok - but probably won't be back"
My repeated visit - the hotel rooms were definitely getting older with chipped walls and furniture, etc. You would wait in line for breakfast which I wouldn't expect if I were on holiday to chill out and found out the first thing I needed to do after getting up was to wait in line for breakfast. A nice surprise though that I was upgraded to a room with good view. I would try another newer hotel next time.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Kai Chi
"Great hotel!"
Next to BTS very convenient, the facility is great Room have nice view! Really like it!
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Eish lee
HK
"Good value at reasonable price"
-Great location and good breakfast at reasonable price, -small swimming pool with nice city view -Hotel just next to BTS. -dark business neighborhood in night, with busy roads in the front. -Small Fami-mart across the road while bigger 7-11 on the same side in 3mins walk.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
PEICHUN
Room is cleaned; hotel location is great! Just 2 minutes walk to BTS Surasak! However, I couldn't get the room on high floor as per requested & hotel did not get back to me on my request.
4 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Gireen
SG
"Lovely hotel close to BTS"
Comfortable stay, nice facilities, stunning view and infinity pool, friendly staff
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Cal
HK
Great rooms, close to transportation and helpful staff
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Not bad !!"
Many choices for the breakfast and taste very good! But the room not very clean at all....have some water stain and dust on the desk and washroom !
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Very close to BTS."
Everything is perfect except there is no restaurant or shopping around the hotel.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Frances
"Good and recommended"
Overall is good. only lift without air condition and one day forget room cleaning service.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Louis
"Best hotel ever!"
Not a bad word to put against this hotel. Comfy spacious rooms and bathrooms, great hotel service and the pool area is so nice! Such a good price too Not much within walking distance, but sky train directly outside and river taxi stop a short 10 min walk down the road
3 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Jade
"Will be back again"
Reasonable price, easy access by BTS and taxi. love the bathtub by the window with great view!
3 night trip May 7, 2015
SIU KAU NIGEL
"Great to stay to cleaning service could be improve"
the room is wonderful, especially the bathroom, we love the swimming pool and the roof bar as well. But the cleaning service is very debatable like the cleaner left mop in our room. In general, we love this hotel and would love to stay next time.
7 night trip May 3, 2015
"fantastic hotel!"
fantastic hotel!
3 night trip May 4, 2015
DAN
"Hotel next to BTS"
Convenient location next to Surasak BTS. High floor room with nice city view. Strong wifi which is even accessible at the BTS platform. Very powerful shower pressure with the right temperature. Lack of amenities in the hotel vicinity. Couldn't even find a convenience store like 7-11 or eatery within walking distance. However housekeeping could be better. Toiletries not topped up throughout my 3 day stay.
Other trip May 11, 2015
BKK visitor
SG
Not bad, will book again.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Not bad at all"
Staying in mode sathorn for 3 nights, check in at 1am and the service is super good. The room was in 35/f which has a nice city view. 1min walk to BTS, super convenience. However, we took "red" taxi from the hotel to airport, we were not alert that the cost was not base on the meter charge and the driver asked THB 600 before heading to the highway. What a bad situation! I believe that the conceigre should have told us about this. It was too crowd in the hotel buffet area, no expectation at all. Apart from that, highly recommend to stay!
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Dun expect too much"
moden design but not user friendly.
5 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015