All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
2001 Vancouver Dr, Honolulu, HI, 96822, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disappointed and Angry"
I made reservations for May 21 and 22, 2015 because of the beautiful picture of the Manoa Valley Inn and the historical description on the website. My niece and I walked into the "hotel" and could not get out fast enough. Not only was the "hotel" difficult to find on a narrow neighborhood street, the interior of the "hotel" was dark, dingy, musty smelling, dusty and dirty. I would not recommend this very expensive "hotel" to anyone. The sad part about it is that this B&B is a historical site and it has not been taken care of and it was not visible from the street as described on the website. It was blocked by shrubs/trees taller than the 3-story hotel and we missed it twice. My niece and I were inconvenienced because we had to find another hotel to stay in for the last two nights of our visit.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Pleasant with delicious breakfasts"
Highly recommended and would stay there again. Room was well appointed and clean. Janis, the proprietor, is meticulous about her B&B and pays attention to detail. Minuses: the tub/shower were in the room with the bed and not private (behind a door that could be closed). Only one chair at a small desk (not enough room for a second chair). Otherwise the room was quite comfortable. Pluses: Breakfasts were gourmet and delicious. Free convenient parking, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, snacks/beverages. The air conditioning was quiet(good for sleeping).
3 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Donald
"no peace no quiet no privacy,"
we arrived about 2pm.no one to greetus.finally someone came gave us a key an showed us our room .this is a historic place but we were not offered a tour or even a brochure about the house,the next day we noticed workmen puttihg up scaffolding outside our window,soon we were listening to sanders,hammering,an drilling not to mention workers walking by our bathroom an bedroom windows no privacy.food was bland and cold.we would not go back or recommend this place
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
HARRY
"Somewhat disappointed."
Not easy to find, should say on corner of Hunnewell St. and Vancouver Dr. Parking is free but tight. Quaint with nice decorations and great view from sitting room, which had a small fridge. Breakfast was good, but not up to my experience for B&Bs, certainly not "to die for" (per another reviewer). Being repaired with construction noise fairly early on Saturday morning. Away from congestion of Waikiki. Chairs in room were old and not very comfortable, bed was OK. Multiple lamps unplugged (working?). Little interaction with host, often unclear where you should and should not go.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"A small bit of paradise in paradise!"
A blessing in disguise. I had a wonderful stay.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Lovely stay"
The hotel and property are what we expected, a relaxing, quaint and comfortable lodging. The only minor setback was the bathroom in the junior suite, which was located in the part of the top floor where the roof was angled and did not provide enough headroom for a stand-up shower. Not a big deal but it would be nice to have known upfront that the bathroom did not allow for a stand-up shower. Fortunately, we did not have any physical limitations that prohibited us from using the shower/bathtub.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Carlos
"Needs a clean sweep"
If you have a fantasy of a gothic version of “The Descendants,” are charmed by antiques in all their musty, dustiness, and will forgive indifferent service in exchange for a healthy, fresh breakfast. then this might be the place for you. It isn’t for me, but I had made the mistake of passing through Honolulu on the weekend of the city’s Marathon, and my preferred lodging was booked and all room rates were sky high. This inn is just above the University of Hawaii, which makes it fairly convenient by car. It is hard to find because the sign is invisible and the old house in the website photo is completely obscured by foliage. The “Dole Suite” was a 3rd floor walk-up. The bathroom was under an eave so steep I had to take care not to bump my head standing up after using the toilet. (I am 5’2”.) There was no shower, but a generous tub (under the eave; duck to enter) with a hand-held shower hose. Which didn’t work.. One bedroom was full-ceilinged; the other was sharply eaved. It would be good for a child. Both rooms had double beds (though the suite was billed as a queen) and were generously furnished with 19th-century antiques. There was no AC,, but several fans, which, in December, was pleasant. The antiques appeared to extend to bedding, though, and lumpy mattresses. The rugs, copious pillows, and window treatments needed cleaning. Really, all-antiques-all-the-time is not a good formula for an inn. Guests need to breathe new air, occasionally. The owner, according to the inn’s
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
tanguera
"Lovely home with beautiful plants, breezes."
For a first trip to Hawaii for me this was a wonderful alternative to a high rise hotel. Furnishings beautiful, lovely breezes, squeaky clean bathroom (no soap dish in shower) and very comfortable bed. Parking was provided along with a great breakfast in the morning. eggs to order, bacon, english muffins, juice, coffee, tea, potatoes, fruit. Just a lovely way to start the day.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Historic hawaii mansion"
Lovely experience at an awesome b&b. Owners and food are awesome The mansion is beautiful and Victorian So are the beds, mattress and couches. Very uncomfortable If beds and chairs / sofas were modern I would give them a 5 star plus.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Todd
"Charming Local Flavor"
The Inn has changed ownership so now feels more like living with the large local Hawaiian family who now owns the inn. I love this aspect of it, but travelers who are used to the way it was previously run may prefer a more mainland professional B&B environment. Everyone is very friendly, and the in and gardens are old and lovely as always. The breakfasts are local flavor and quite good.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Meg
"With a little tlc would be wonderful"
The beauty of the home is overgrown with trees, flowering plants that if trimmed and keep neat would show the beauty of the home. The pool is not usable, again not maintained. The breakfast is wonderful. Overpriced for what they have to ofer.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Gary and Saray
"Historic building"
It is a nice historic house. The furnishings are very nice. My daughter started at UofH so the location was perfect. We had a suite on the third floor. PROS: Away from the concrete jungle of Waikiki. Delicious pancakes!!! Nice breakfast buffet. Onsite parking. Nice pool and sitting area. The room was quite spacious. CONS: No aircon. The fans were on full blast so I was tired of that after a bit. I think it will be uncomfortable for older people. The mattress and pillows really need to be updated. The bathroom tile is broken and loose. It would be nice if there were blinds on the window to be closed in the late afternoon when the sun is shining into the room. It gets quite hot in there. Other than that it was a charming B&B. I am not sure that I would stay again though.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"near University of Hawaii"
A great place to stay for someone who wants more than just the regular tourist stuff.
3 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Gwenn
"A very pleasant and interesting hotel in a good lo"
The Manoa Valley Inn has quite a history. The present owners have done a good job of restoring and maintaining the building and gardens. They have also added authentic furnishings which keep the historic background of the mansion and gardens intact. Each room is carefully decorated and is unique. It is the real deal! As a guest you feel like you have traveled back in history. The gardens are very lush and add to the beauty of the mansion. A special treat for guests is the hidden swimming pool surrounded by the flowering trees and bushes. The delicious breakfast/brunch served on the veranda is another high point to the visit. The protected outdoor surroundings add to the feeling of enjoying your own mansion on a leisurely morning. I'm talking about a full on breakfast with something for everyone. The kitchen staff will also cook "to order" items including special pancakes! I wish I lived closer to the Manoa Valley Inn!
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Manoa Valley Inn is a great place to stay!"
We really enjoyed our five night stay at Manoa Valley inn. A very interesting inn with very nice grounds, and a great location. It is close to beaches, Diamond Head and shopping. It is only one block from the University of Hawaii, and close to hiking in the mountains. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the complementary breakfasts in the morning were healthy and interesting. It was great fun staying in a historical mansion with many birds in the nearby trees and sweeping views from Diamond Head to downtown.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Lou
"Charming Character"
My daughter and I shared a top floor room w/private bath. This property is a rambling almost 100 year old home, oozing with Victorian eclectic charm. We had a panoramic view of Honolulu/Waikiki - a beautiful sight especially at night. The lovely island breezes kept our room fresh and comfortable. We slept with the windows open all night - the night birds sang - it was as if we were outdoors, but in a very comfortable bed. Lovely. Breakfast was delicious. Monica, our hostess, was very pleasant and accommodating. The location is not near a beach, but we did not mind. Good beaches are an easy drive. The only improvement I can suggest is to move this unique and lovely property to a less crowded island.
5 night family trip Jan 21, 2014
"Cute B&B within driving distance of Waikiki"
Stay was great for a B&B, staff was nice, convenient, hospitable. House is old Hawaiian style, super cute, well maintained. I am personally a hotel person but loved our stay here.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
"A little gem of a wildly different B & B"
The person with whom we had the most contact is a delightful hostess. Our room was never cleaned but we knew we could ask and it would be done. They do not go into anyone's room unless requested. Be prepared to drive for any dining except breakfast. The gardens are overgrown and lush with a small pool tucked into the scenery. The statuary placed around is bizarre and fun. Wait until you see the Japanese raccoon. The rooms themselves are all very different from each other but charming. They give new meaning to decorating. Very close to the U of Hawaii. That is walking distance - about 10 minutes. We loved it.
3 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Amazing Historic House B&B"
Accommodations were clean and comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful, delcious breakfast spread served outside. Location near U of Hawaii is very convenient. Backyard garden is amazing and overlooks Waikiki area.
2 night trip Dec 9, 2013
R Wilson
"Good B and B experience"
We were looking for something different than the typical Honolulu hotel experience and this location was perfect our business and social needs. It is a old historic property and therefore does not have the modern look and feel of a typical hotel. If you enjoy B and B, historic buildings and the hospitality of the local in keeper your needs will be well met.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"A quiet corner close to the action"
really nice place, even if you don't like Honolulu or the buzz of Waikiki, this hotel is worth the stay! Quiet, close to everything, nice and personal service, and the nice add-on of having a historical building, like a villa of the colonial times.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Andrea and Alice
"Incredible stay, highly recommended!"
LOVED the Manoa Valley Inn. Beautiful facility, warm and welcoming. Owners are gracious, thoughtful, eager to make your stay a wonderful experience. This place made my whole trip! Can't wait to go back!!
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"An elegant older lady"
Staying at the Manoa Valley Inn is like visiting a well off elegant older woman. The Inn is an old estate, on a rise overlooking Honolulu/Waikiki. Rooms are high ceiling, full of antiques and old fashioned wall paper. You wake to birds in the morning and the combination of rain and sunshine, famous to Manoa Valley. Breakfast is served on the back lanai in wicker chairs. There is a lovely heated saltwater pool surrounded by tropical follage, a lawn area with a view.....Totally gracious, relaxing, comfortable. Monica is a gracious host/manager and your fellow guests will be interesting people who want something different in Honolulu for a hotel. The MVI is not for someone who wants the glitz of Waikiki, but it is a lovely alternative to the norm. It is an older establishment and needs continual upgrades, but I will go back anytime I'm on Oahu.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Lovely Bed and Breakfast"
I was personally greeted, even though I arrived at nearly midnight. My room was exactly as pictured and had lovely, comfortable furniture and a nice bed. The bathroom was original, but in full working order. The breakfast buffet in the morning was nicely prepared from organic vegetables and fruit, and included personally prepared eggs. The Manoa is in a VERY convenient location, less than 20 minutes from the airport or Waikiki. I would certainly stay here again.
4 night trip May 20, 2013
Donald
"convenient location & free parking"
Saving $20+ in parking daily was great breakfast on the porch awesome
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
"Homey little bed and breakfast"
great back yard and breakfast area. Service was good, beautiful furnishings. Parking was a little cramped.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
We enjoyed our stay tremendously!!! The staff was awesome! We loved the whole theme of the house! We would stay there again!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2013
Dan and Machelle
"Overpriced, far location from everything,"
This an old house full of dogs: dog and cat odor is the first thing you will notice: overwhelming, the pictures are deceiving, dont be fooled by the grand entrance, in reality, its small and nothing grand about it: the dole junior suite where we stayed: small bed and I am only 5'8", bathroom so small that you cannot stand up, have to be bent down while taking a bath, overpriced for $150, far away from downtown and everywhere in waikiki, not worth staying here, staying in waikiki beach area is best,
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
Vikas
"Historic Bed and Breakfast"
The Manoa Inn is an antique lover's haven. The design of the inn itself and the friendliness of the staff in showing the inn allow visitors to appreciate the reasons that it is on the historic register. It is currently undergoing a renovation which when completed will add more to its charm. However, due to the renovation process, there might be some issues that bother some guests. These include the small, outdoor pool needing cleaned, the outdoor lawn furniture being moldy, and an antique bed that is located on a gazebo type platform next to the pool that is also moldy due to rain. Updates to the B&B include new bathrooms in some of the bedrooms, which previously were without. Given more time to complete renovations, both house and outdoor areas will be delightful to true B&B lovers. We would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 18, 2013
D&C
"Very relaxing experience"
I was on the island on business and my stay here was wonderful. The atmosphere was very relaxing and the staff very helpful. I was able to park for free on the property, breakfast each morning, and it is very close to the beautiful hikes available right in the Manoa Valley.
4 night business trip Jan 8, 2013
"Convenient Home Away from Home"
The inn keeper, Monica, was such a warm and hospitable lady. She went out of her way to be as accommodating to my needs. The breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
"An experience back in time..."
its an eclectic beautiful hotel. If you like antiques you will LOVE this place. Everything even down to the light "buttons" and shower heads are old style. the breakfast is delicious with organic vegetables, always hot coffee and all the trimmings.
Other trip Dec 11, 2012
Windyn
""Depressing, disappointing B&B""
No one was working when we arrived - the family that owns the B&B were having a party and no one was attending to the guests. We waited in the foyer for 10 minutes before deciding to interrupt the party and ask if we could get into our room. The son of the owner gave us the keys and led us to the room. There was no soap or shampoo in the room, and the room itself was shabby - the kleenex box was battered and looked to be several years old. We had no idea if there were other amenities (breakfast? coffee? facilities? extra towels?) since no one had shown us around and there was no information available in the room. It wasn't until our second day that we ran into the owner, who informed us there was a pool we could use and coffee and breakfast in the morning on the veranda. The same owner spent most of her time on her cell phone on the front porch. We saw her daughter running around and trying her best to keep things going, but she was the only person remotely interested in actually running the B&B. Finally, nobody cleaned the room or made the bed during our 3-day stay. We will never come back here. Too bad. It could be a beautiful place if it were properly managed. Unfortunately, it's clearly hanging on by its fingernails.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012

"Period Looking but Deceptive"
Rather fooled by the photos of the outside and the antiques in the rooms, I'm afraid Bathroom sink and toilet were actually filthy and we not cleaned the whole week we were there. The antiques were nice but the whole place felt very jaded and depressing. Absolutely nothing at all in walking distance. Had to ask on two days for the room to be made up at late afternoon. Breakfast was the same everyday. Everything tepid and poor apart from the freshly-cooked omelettes. Staff very unhelpful, it was almost as if we were in their way in their private house. They had no information at all, not even maps or a bus timetable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Dominic
"Peaceful surrounds close to the action"
Friendly laid back staff, very peaceful old world charm. Had hire vehicle which is very useful about 30-45mins walk to good eating.
3 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
scott
"A home away from home"
Something different than the normal multi storey hotel. Very warm, homely and relaxed atmosphere to the place. Staff and other guests were friendly as well. Furniture and fittings were classic style, very difficult to find nowadays. Parking ideal for small cars but not large vehicles. Beautiful gardens and swimming pool. Very healthy breakfast was offered although be early to ensure a variety of selection. Overall, I had an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Dissapointing"
This B&B looked interesting and certainly promising. Unfortunately, for the price, we expected something better. The house itself is beautiful architecturally with beautiful grounds but it needs repairs: fresh coat of paint, rusted sinks to be replaced, corners and decorated furniture properly dusted, peeling wall and ceiling paper fixed, trees and bushes trimmed as garden seemed overgrown particularly the pool area. The lounging gazebo had old pillows and blankets that were definitely not inviting. The room itself was large, bed fairly comfortable. Breakfast was ok- you could order eggs and pancakes and it was served outside which was a beautiful setting. We did not have hot water for shower on both days. The neighbourhood is beautiful and close to University and Manoa Falls and it has parking. If it was $99, it would be ok, but not for close to $200 per night (with taxes).
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
M A
"not as nice and clean as on the pictures!"
We were really very disappointed. The bathroom was small and very old. Water came out from the sink. The soap didn't smell good. Breakfast was acceptable for only one stay but they didn't fill up empty plates and dishes. It's a pity they don't clean the surrounding garden. The pool was dirty.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Karin
"It's a quirky B&B"
It is a quirky family run B&B. Quite cluttered with furniture and decorations. For an old house it needs constant attention and many things were being fixed or needed fixing. (I go on holidays to get away from that at home) I ruined a pair of pants with white oil based paint after brushing past a chair or something that hadn't dried. Upstairs bathroom was impossible to shower due to ceiling height, even the toilet was a challenge if you are over 5ft so be aware. They keep several dogs in the house as well.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Renovator
"A memorable stay for all the right reasons"
We'll remember this place - an historic home overlooking downtown Honolulu. Unlike bland chain hotels, this is a place where you can relax in a room with character. A pool with a view to Diamond Head plus fresh and organic food for breakfast, this place is a wonderful experience. This is a place for those who don't want to forget where they stayed because it was just like any other hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Clinton
NZ

"アットホームな空間"
いい意味でイメージと違いましたが、とても満足しています。 クラシックな空間に思いがけず日本人家族のスタッフがいらして、とても安心できました。ファミリーの楽しそうな会話が聞こえてきたり、子犬と触れあったりできたので、親戚の別荘に遊びにきたような温かい空間でした。 ただ、少し離れているのでTHE BUSしか交通手段がないので、送迎があればなお良いと思いました。 ついていたモーニングもとても美味しかったです。 今回新婚旅行で利用したのですが、前半はワイキキのホテル、後半はこちらと雰囲気を変えました。 古い分、壁紙など痛んでいるところもありましたが、ハワイのB&Bに慣れた方なら問題ないと思います。 海外が初めての、旦那さんもとても気に入ったようで、またいつか来る時は利用したいと思います。
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
イノクミ
"至福のB&B"
B&Bは何を求めるかによって評価が分かれますが、 アメリカの歴史的建造物に指定されているこのB&Bは 建物から調度品、庭に至るまですべてに趣があり アンティーク好きな方には最高の場所かも知れません。 ハワイ大マノア校から至近距離にあり、ワイキキの喧騒から 逃れたい我々にとっては申し分ありませんでした。 イオラニ宮殿にあるようなベッドも快適で 正直2泊だけと言うのは勿体なかったくらい… 不必要なサービスは無く放っておいてくれるところに 生まれる安心感も良かったです。
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Ke'ala
"朝食が美味しかったです!"
レトロ感のあるホテルを求めていたので、素敵でした。 朝食もとても美味しく大変満足しました。 ただ、プールが汚かったり、部屋の掃除が行き届いて無かったのが、残念。
2 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"最悪"
部屋が汚い。扇風機もホコリがたまっていた。朝食に期待したが、ポテトは半分生で、芽キャベツも硬くて食べられず。コーヒーポットはずっと空で、空いたテーブルも全く片付けようとせず、不快感でいっぱいでした。チェックイン時に使用理由の説明もなく、ゲストの写真を撮りたがり、常識がない印象でした。
Synthia
"オーナーさん達がとてもフレンドリーでした❗️"
娘の語学留学のため、父親と宿泊しました。マノア校からすぐの絶好のロケーションだったそうです。オーナーさんから声を掛けて頂き、アットホームな雰囲気を味わえて感激していました。山側にあるので、ワイキキの夜景が綺麗だったとも話していました。次回は私も宿泊したいです。
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
ハッピー
"hotel de charme"
totel de charme en dehors du centre calme avec parking sur place. voiture indispensable. excellent petit dejeuner
2 night trip Oct 1, 2014
philippe
FR
"Schöne Bilder, weniger schöne Realität!"
Die Hausbesitzerin ist sehr freundlich und hat eine große Familie, von der wie täglich neue Familienmitglieder kennengelernt haben. Leider hat Sie mit den Hotelbuchungen und evtl. auftretenden Problemen absolut gar nichts zu tun und hat uns bei allen Fragen immer wieder an den Verwalter (Willie) verwiesen. Diesen haben wir leider telefonisch nie erreicht, jedoch hat er immer sehr schnell auf E-Mails reagiert. Zum Hotel: Das Haus, die Möbel und die komplette Ausstattung haben ihre besten Tage schon lange hinter sich. Hier wäre dringend eine Renovierung notwendig! Wir hatten zuerst ein Zimmer unter dem Dach, ohne Klimaanlage und das bei 35°C (Nachts nicht unter 30°C) und extrem hoher Luftfeuchtigkeit. Auf Nachfrage haben wir ein mobiles Klimagerät erhalten, das jedoch wenig effektiv war, da zwei Fenster in dem Zimmer überhaupt keine Möglichkeit hatten geschlossen zu werden. Wenigstens war ein Fliegengitter vor den Aussparungen in der Wand (Fenster). Für die nächsten drei Nächte haben wir (auf Nachfrage bei Willie) ein Zimmer mit eingebauter Klimaanlage bekommen. Unsere Zimmer wurden während des kompletten Aufenthalts (fünf Tage) kein einziges Mal sauber gemacht und es waren noch "Spuren" der Vorgänger erkennbar. In beiden Zimmer gab es immer wieder einige, mir nicht bekannte fliegende Insekten, die nicht sehr zum Wohlbefinden beigetragen haben. Handtücher wurden nie getauscht, auf Nachfrage gab es jedoch frische. Das Hotel hat übrigens kostenloses WLAN.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Thorsten
DE
"また来たい!"
2泊しました。 初日の到着直後はちょっと寂しく感じたのですが、その日の夜、リビングで他の宿泊客と話したり、朝食を一緒に摂ったりして、とても和む時間を持てました。 オーナーもファミリーもとても素敵な方で、家族のように暖かく迎えてくださいました。 朝食はすべてオーガニック。お願いすればパンケーキも作ってくれます。このパンケーキはちょっと塩の味がするのですが、それはミネラルをたっぷり含んだ材料を使っているからなのだそうです。おそらく、ここでしか味わえないと思います。 周辺はハワイ大学くらいですが、バスの乗り方を覚えれば、クルマがなくても問題ありません。 お部屋はマスタースイートに宿泊しましたが、本当に素敵でした。1つ言うなら、シャンプーと歯ブラシがあるとありがたかったです。 また、水着を持っていませんでしたが、オーナーが「タオル巻いて入りなさいよ。気持ちいいわよ〜」と勧めてくれ、お言葉に甘えました。プールの水もとても柔らかく、月に照らされながら入るプールは、まるでセラピーを受けているように心地よかったです。 ちょっと不便な場所ですが、またここに来たいと思います。ありがとうございました。
2 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Alt, Renovierungsbedürftig"
Altes Bett, rostige Waschbecken, "englische" Wasserhähne. Wenig Ablagemöglichkeiten für Kleider und persönliches. Kein Zimmerservice. Obwohl viele veschiedene Speisen angeboten werden, wer zu spät zum Frühstück kommt, den bestraft der Mangel an Platz und Speisenauswahl. Die Lage ist für Honolulu gut.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
KR
DE
"写真の通り。実際に行っても非現実的なステキ空間。なかなか味わえない雰囲気"
私が英語がほとんど話せないので、日本語を普通に話せるオーナーさんや、日本からマッサージを勉強しにきているという方がいて、とても助かりました。 みなさんとてもいい人でした。働いてる方も含め、みんなファミリーのような感じ。小さな建物なので、静かで居心地もよかったです。声をかけないとベッドメイキングやお掃除をしてくれないのですが、私的には勝手にお部屋に入られるより安心でき、よかったです。 どのお部屋に泊まるか迷いましたが、3Fのドールというお部屋に泊まりました。バスタブ、シャワー、ドライヤーもありました。 他のお部屋も、ちらっと覗かせてもらいましたが、私的にはお部屋の雰囲気がかわいらしいドールでよかったと思いました。出窓でお昼寝ができたり、とても居心地がよかったです。 9月の初旬に泊まり、クーラーはなかったですが、風も入るので暑くはなかったです。 ワイキキのホテルで宿泊するよりも交通の便が悪いですが、それを差し引いてもマノアバレーインに泊まってよかったです。
Other trip Sep 12, 2014