All hotels in Ramat Gan, Israel
Aholiav 5, Diamond Exchange District, Ramat Gan, 61999, Israel, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice hotel, terrible Gym"
Hotel is very comfortable and nicely designed. Gym is a bit of a joke as is tiny and has basically a multi use gym piece where several exercises don't work or are uncomfortable. Two running machines seem fine but I didn't try those. Recommendation of a 'good restaurant' wasn;t very good as the White Rabbit across the street is perhaps a good bar but food is typical bar quality eventhough I ordered the most expensive steak since it had been recommended to me by hotel as good for its meats. Internet is very strong. Overall hotel seems fine though due to gym I would not stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Norman
"A Great Hotel in Ramat Gan”"
We spent 3 nights at the hotel and were very impressed with the design. The room was very clean and had all one could expect from a Business Hotel. The bathroom was quite large and had a shower and a many amenities. In general, the company who built the hotel did an excellent job and it shows ! The breakfast was very rich and had a nice variety of food to chose from. The service was good and the hotel staff were very polite and accommodating. The small swimming pool at the rooftop was great though it was small but very nice. We loved this hotel and shall certainly be back and recommend it to our family and friends. Room Tip: Spend a little more and stay in one of the hotel's Deluxe Room as it is larger than the Standard...
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Israel
"Deceived by website"
This hotel is quite expensive. Around 350 USD a night. I booked according to the WEBSITE OF THE HOTEL AND MY PAPER RESERVATION a deluxe rom with a KING SIZE bed At check in they told me all their deluxe rooms were queen size bed instead of a king and if I wanted a king bed I would have to pay more and go for the suite!!!! Complained and they said: we are sorry, that's a website mistake. What?????? So what on that is my problem? Why do myself as customer, have to foot the wrongness of the website that responds for the hotel in question? They offered me a champagne bottle. Really?? Laughed it off and told them I don't want any champagne, just want THE SERVICE THAT I PAID FOR and not actually getting it. Stay away of you want to sleep in a good bed. The "QUEEN" size was just 2 single beds put together. Really a scam!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
leandro

"Hotel Indigo always a pleasure"
Great stay with great service, the team at the Hotel Indigo are real professionals
10 night business trip May 31, 2015
louis
"Nice Hotel, good price."
Great service, nice rooms. Small rooftop pool with limited room. If staying Friday night be aware the restaurant is kosher so only set price is available for a buffet dinner as the kitchen is closed. Free parking for Friday night/Saturday. Good spa services with reasonable prices for a nice 30 minute massage.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Comfortable and beautifully modern"
I loved my stay at Hotel Indigo. Room was very comfortable and modern fittings was a great appeal. I would stay again next time I'm in Tel Aviv.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great business hotel"
Great located hotel for business travelers in the diamond district of tel aviv. Very nice decorated with excellent facilities.
3 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice quality small hotel"
Rooms are decorated in style and confort.Too bad the room was not equiped with a tub.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2014
gal

"Very good"
The only thing that was a bit bad was the size of the room. A bit tiny. However, the bathroom, the service, the gym etc was very good.
2 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
Ronnie
Great hotel. Great service. The area was okay, but it was clear this hotel was primarily meant for people on business trips (stuff closed early and limited restaurants), so you had to travel to the centrum before you'd really feel the city.
6 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
DK
"אינדיגו רמת גן"
המלון נמצא באיזור תעשיה ללא נגישות לתחבורה , אין חניה מסודרת, אין עזרה עם המזוודות מחיר גבוהה ללינה בלבד ,
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
IL
we arrive for 2 night, the hotel location in the business Area, no parking, no servise with the lugege, price not worth.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Habitación pequeña"
El hotel está muy bien decorado pero la habitación es pequeña y el desayuno escaso y no suficientemente variado para un hotel de esta categoría
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Hector
ES
"Bra hotell med fel läge"
Trevligt hotell med bra rum och härlig takterrass. Prisvärt. Men läget helt fel. Mitt i tråkiga kontorskvarter långt från Tel Avivs sevärdheter.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Hans-Goran
"habitaciones pequeñas"
El hotel tiene un diseño bonito pero las habitaciones son muy pequeñas. El desayuno es muy escaso y no esta al nivel de un hotel de 5 estrellas
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
ES
"Fantastic hotel - questionable location"
Fantastic hotel - beautifully decorated, great restaurant/breakfast, helpful and professional staff. What really stands out with this hotel is the roof top infinity pool. Make sure that it is open during the time of your stay! However, the location is not great. Far from the beach and the more central areas of Tel-Aviv.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"きれいなホテル"
清潔感のあるきれいなホテルで全体的にこじんまりとしています。部屋に関してはバスタブが無いことだけ不満でした。 レストランの食事もそれなりでしたが、バイトっぽい若いスタッフが多く2~3人を除いてほぼ態度が悪く、ホテル自体の印象を損ねています。
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
JP
"Functional but not great"
Don't stay in this area unless you really need to. There is so many other areas that are both nicer, safer and that has more things to do. The design of the hotel is ok, the restaurant is actually really nice. The roof top pool is also ok but not fantastic. The standard room with queen size bed had nice looking furniture and a comfortable bed, I stared in to another close by building however which made me keep the curtains closed at all times.
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
Emma
SE
Zimmer Reinigung könnte verbessert werden.
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Leana
BE
"man ist gleich auf der Autobahn. Modernes sauberes"
Die Putzfrau müsste mehr motiviert werden!
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Liza
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
IT

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv - Diamond District

"Super friendly staff, good facilities"
07/28/15 Sachin M
I am really impressed with friendly staff here. They surely go out of their way to help you out - right from front desk staff to the staff at the restaurant. This was my first trip to Israel. And the staff made it a memorable business trip - they helped us recommend nice restaurants for dinner, made reservations, arranged tours and taxis and even let me stay over for few more hours on my check-out day so that I can get some rest. Even the restaurant staff is very friendly - they are attentive and very open in sharing their views on the city, country and places to visit. The hotel itself is located in Diamond district - not in the hustle bustle of Tel Aviv. That may not be of liking to everyone. But for us it worked very well. We had to travel everyday to Ranana, which is north of Tel Aviv. Being able to stay in the suburb of Ramat Gaan meant that we could avoid Tel Aviv peak time traffic. And in the evening it was very easy for us to catch a taxi and be in the happening spots of Tel Aviv in a matter of 10-15 min. The breakfast spread is much better than average spread that we normally see in US. I could even order customized eggs everyday, along with a very nice cup of cappuccino - which meant I had a great start everyday. Right across this hotel there are a couple of eating / drinking places which is very convenient, especially on Friday and Saturday when most of the places are closed. I also got a chance to use their gym, which is small but functional. Gym has nice equipments and a great view. The downstairs lobby has a nice chit-chat area with lots of coffee table books. I had good time flipping through those books while I sipped on my cappuccino. I would surely consider staying here again if I was on a business trip to Tel Aviv again. If I was visiting with my family, then I may consider staying closer to the beach.
"A gem in the otherwise shady Diamond District"
07/22/15 Guychuk Tel Aviv, Israel
This is a horrible neighborhood to be staying in. It may be a bustling business area during the day, with the Diamond Exchange, office buildings and older traditional small businesses and workshops. At night, though, this is a dodgy corner of town - and I wouldn't recommend staying here unless you really have to. However - The hotel itself is a gem, true to the boutiquesque style of the Indigo brand. The room may be a bit small but is nicely designed and has everything you'd need.The staff is kind and efficient. So- Not the location to stay in while you're visiting Tel-Aviv if you're looking to get the TLV vibe, look and feel. But if you are looking for its convenience and possibly its proximity to your business meetings - this is definitely the worthiest of options.
"Good Hotel"
07/20/15 Carlos G Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
The hotel was elegant, and the staff was extremely professional and friendly, The room was incredible with a great view, clean, well-kept and very comfortable,but very small, but the pool area on the roof with great outlook to the city, was great!
07/19/15 Scott T New York City, New York
I travel a lot on business throughout the USA and internationally. This was my 4th trip to Tel Aviv in the last two years and my 3rd different hotel. I had a great experience, the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. While some thought the rooms where small, I was fine with the size. Remember the hotel is new, I think less then two years old, so the rooms were very clean and nicely put together. The rooftop pool is also a must, it has a resort feel and on a hot day the water feels great. I look forward to staying at the Indigo Hotel on my next visit to Tel Aviv.
"Mixed feelings about hotel"
07/16/15 shellaNY new york
My husband and I went on a group tour of Israel. We decided to stay a extra night . My husband booked this hotel thinking it's in Tel Aviv. It's not. It's a 20 minute drive away. The hotel is really small. Even though it's small it's luxurious. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for families or for long term stay. It's better suited for business trips. The pool is really small. So are the rooms . Israel is known for their huge breakfasts . The four other hotels we went to had huge breakfast . When my husband and I saw the breakfast at this hotel we started laughing. It was two small tables of food. The selection of food was really small. Even though this hotel was luxurious I would not stay here again.
"Unforgettable weekend at this hotel... and we're experienced travelers:)"
07/14/15 Liat K Tel Aviv, Israel
My boyfriend surprised me with a weekend at the Indigo Hotel. The hotel was lovely, elegant, and the staff was extremely professional and friendly. We both have high standards since we've been to many luxury hotels around the world and my boyfriend also works with hotels on a daily basis as part of his business. The Indigo Hotel, specifically, beat our highest expectations. The room was incredible with a great view, clean, well-kept and very comfortable. After relaxing by the poolside for the weekend we ended it off with the delicious breakfast at the hotel's Blackstone bistro. Highly recommended !
"Mixed feelings with Indigo hotel"
07/07/15 Daniel S Prague, Czech Republic
Mixed feelings - I spent a week in the hotel. Pluses - gorgeous pool area on the roof with great outlook to the city - very hospitable bar staff. The room is really modest - really small. I was unfortunate enough to stay there during some private event so I had no chance to have a dinner or lunch in the hotel since everything was reserved - wasn't really a good feeling being a hotel guest but not really at the end.
"Clean and comfortable but lacks atmosphere or special touches"
07/04/15 Paul T London, United Kingdom
I stayed here for 5 nights in June on a business trip. Check in was friendly and the location of the hotel, in Ramat Gan, is good with taxis regularly close by but lacking in restaurants close by and the neighbourhood was very noisy at times during the night! The room, a deluxe, was a little smaller than I had expected, clean, well furnished and entirely practical. The bathroom was very small and dark, the shower was good but the towels were terrible; not at all like you would get in a spa, buy some big fluffy towels please Hotel Indigo! (the website states the bathrooms are spa inspired). The quality, presentation and taste of the food was fantastic. Both room service and the Blackstone Bistro were excellent and service was good. There was just something lacking at this hotel, whenever I entered there was no real greeting and sometimes reception wasn't even manned. There was no security device in the lift, anyone could access any floor; no key needed to use and nobody checked who I was or said hello to me at all during my entire stay! The atmosphere was poor and check out was quick, to the point and efficient. I'm not sure I left feeling valued or whether the receptionist was annoyed because he had to cut his cigarette break short and come back inside to reception to check me out. Beautiful interiors, amazing restaurant, functional but I'm not sure I would stay here again when in Tel Aviv. I missed the beach or Rotschild where restaurants and bars are everywhere and the atmosphere is a little more buoyant. P.s. The wifi is a little slow and signal drops regularly. Annoying more than anything else.
"Big win for small hotel"
06/26/15 ASK84 Singapore
Stayed here for 6 nights on my first trip to Tel Aviv. This is such a pleasant hotel. The front desk team are very warm and friendly. They know could introduce places for dinner, evening stroll, sightseeing or shopping within their finger tips. I would like to single out Michelle (hope I spelt it correctly) who is always cheerful, friendly and knowledgeable. She has been a great help in recommending me stuffs and arranging for taxis during my stay. The rooms are well appointed and very trendy. The bed is very comfortable too! They are also kept very clean and fresh all thanks to the housekeeping team! Although this is a small hotel, they are not small on the warm and friendly service they provide to their guests. It makes you feel like the hotel runs like a famliy. Will be back if I do visit the city again!
"Manhattan Chic in Tel Aviv "
06/04/15 Alfonso M
Manhattan Chic in Tel Aviv without the expense is the best way to describe the Hotel Indigo. The ambiance is amazing. You will definitely appreciate the aesthetics. It's a boutique hotel with a warm and friendly staff. Everyone from the front desk staff, restaurant staff and house keeping greeted us with a smile and were very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again and do highly recommend it to all my friends and family.