All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
1707 Sukhumvit 77 Road (On Nut 33), Suanluang, Bangna, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10250, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Shower flooded...otherwise very nice stay
Other trip Nov 5, 2014
"Great service, bad location and bathroom"
The staff was great, very friendly. Room was big and bed was very clean and comfortable. The location though is about 30 minutes walking from nearest BTS station, so you would be taking a taxi every time you want to go and come back. This wouldn't be a problem if the location wasn't so difficult to spot. The taxis do not know the location of the hotel, which becomes frustrating when you have to guide them every time you want to go back. The showers were frankly horrible. The water leaks all over the bathroom floor after taking a shower. The temperature of the shower fluctuated from hot to cold. No hot water in the sink, so i had to shave with cold water or awkwardly tried to move the shower hose to the sink. Internet connection was also very slow and dropped frequently. The staff was wonderful and the room was clean, I just wouldn't recommend this place to any of my friends.
5 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Nice hotel but far from everything"
For the price this hotel is really good. I stayed in a standard double room, which was quite large for the price including toiletries, coffee maker, free wi-fi and a small balcony. The room was really clean, the staff was really helpful and extremely polite; they even were willing to call a cab for me every time so that I don't get ripped off by taxis (which is very common for foreigners in Bangkok). The only thing I disliked about this hotel was its location which is far from everything. Even the nearest BTS station is quite far if you like walking so you basically have to take a cab to everywhere (unless you know how to use local buses but I do not). Be careful to always use a taxi with a meter else which is really cheap (never more than 200 baht even for more than 20km!). Another option is to take a cab to BTS Onnut (5 mins away) and then use skytrain which is cheap and fast. Also be warned that when coming back a lot of taxi drivers seem unable to find the hotel even when given printed instructions in Thai. I do not know if they are just incompetent or trying to rip you off, but a way around this is to just say Onnut 33 without hotel name etc and they'll know what you mean. Overall a very pleasant hotel that I'll definitely visit again if I ever go back to Bangkok.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Hotel too far from skytrain"
Hotel is clean, rooms are comfortable, but not a good location. Too far from skytrain and in an area with nothing else there. Staff not too helpful, came to the hotel with lots of bags and the male staff member looked at us then let the door shut in our faces.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Location very remote and too far from anything"
. Hotel was small but nice, but the hotel staff were unhelpful and unfriendly. It takes a long time to get to any of the sightseeing or shopping, and spent a lot of money in travel and time that would have been better spent on a more central hotel, and saved us a lot of time and hassle. Breakfast was a very hard toasted sandwich with cheese, and a very unnaturally sweet tasting orange juice, avoid it.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
"disappointed- expected more from reviews read"
rude staff, hotel cleanliness was disappointing, and far from everything
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
miss kates
"Hidden hotel on sukhumvit far from everything"
hotel staff was rude, gave us a hard time over paying the bill for breakfast from the previous day in which we payed, plus tipped we asked for two face towels which were not provided, and were told we couldn't get them because we were in a standard room- which was not explained on their website, they finally ended up giving it to us after arguing with them, then when we checked out they tried to accuse us of stealing their face towels! Also fire alarm went off and they tried to blame us for smoking in the room, when we don't even smoke!
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
miss kates
"Quality Hotel @ a great price"
The staff of Loft 77 are very helpful. I keep choosing this hotel for the price and reliable cleanliness. This rooms are big compared to other hotels around the same price. I can get to the hotel via ON NUT BTS. There are few of my favorite vegetarian restaurants nearby as well. I also get fresh orange juice and pineapple near the BTS station. whenever I'm in Bangkok I choose Loft77. You can get there via taxi or local bus or minibus. I don't mind the distance of the location because of the transit choices available.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"77 Ways of Goodness"
Loft 77 has made a big impression on me. This is my second booking and they staff remains to bring the best of comfort with a satisfying environment. Even two of the staff remember me from 7 months ago. Loft 77 is a true example of customer service. I will be booking with them next week.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"No INTERNET!!!"
i didn't even stay the night. I checked out because the internet didn't work. that is just unacceptable. Also, the place is WAY too far from the skytrain.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2013
dave
"Great hotel, awesome staff"
We stayed here 2 nights before our flight. For the price, it was incredible. Looks great and clean. Staff incredibly helpful. We booked late at night and so some confusion about getting an extra bed in the room, but they worked it out. Since we had 3 they put us in a room with a king instead of the standard double, and there was plenty of space for the extra bed. Breakfast was continental, very tasty. Other cafe food options were actually pretty good. Rooms all nicely decorated yet simple, wireless and AC worked wonderfully. Staff was very helpful even hailing a taxi for us twice, once at 2:30am on checkout. One of the shifts didn't understand much english, but still did their best to figure out what we wanted. Our taxi driver did have a little trouble finding it, but it was 2am and things still worked out. Overall, awesome hotel stay especially for the Hostel-level price. Location is not great, with no places to eat or shop nearby as far as we could figure out, but a 60 baht taxi took us to a mall with great Thai food and shopping.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Jared
"Had a lovely stay at Loft 77"
I stayed at Loft 77 while arranging a visa to Myanmar. Been to BKK before and this time I decided not to join the backpacker-elite around Khao san road. It turned out to be a great choice. Loft 77 is very clean, cheap and the staff is excellent, friendly and helpful. Although the location is somewhat off, you can easily get a taxi (bike is much faster than car) to go to the more hectic parts of the city. WiFi is free and the best I've had in asia so far... Also, breakfast is good.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2013
Marcus
"Terrific boutique hotel"
I was pleasantly surprised by the level of service at this hotel. It was our last night in Bangkok and we wish we'd found this place sooner. We will definitely book here again. All the staff were amazing.
2 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2012
"Quiet hotel. Excellent wifi. Great Staff."
First of all there needs to be more Loft 77s in the world. This hotel is worth the cost even though the location doesn't work for touristy type. But I wasn't traveling as a tourist. I wanted to stay in the neighborhood and experience the local culture. Loft77 provided that and more. The rooms are very spacious and thoughtful interior design. The bed was AMAZING! I slept very well. I should have asked about the bedding. I would love to have a bed like that one. I highly recommend this modern facility matched with a great and happy staff. I am all so happy to have pick this as my first stop in Thailand. I will keep this boutique hotel on my list for future travels.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2013
"Best Boutique Hotel"
Loved everything about this place. The design was quirky cool. Concierge was attentive and super nice. The rooms were gorgeous and comfortable and the price was hard to meet. The only negative that many will find is the location. Located a 15 min taxi drive (due to traffic) from On Nut BTS (skytrain) stop. Other than that the neighborhood is great for a late dinner and I would stay here again and again.
4 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2012
Megan R.

"Okay hotel. Fine for a stop over."
Pleasant stay. Quite. Fine for a night stpp over before flight from Bangkok. About 15 mins drive to airport. Only niggle was that wifi didnt work in the morning and they couldnt print our boarding passes for us. Also getting there in the taxi was a nightmare!!!! Taxi driver did not know where it was despite having the full address writen down. Make sure you print out booking for address and telephone number of hotel for taxi man And give to him at the airport.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Not recommended"
this hotel not recommended location. Really far from public transportation, and difficult to cachted the taxi to took me to this hotel. I asked with a women who want to went to the same place, "why no one taxi want to took in this address?" she said that bcos really bad traffic jam in that route. So i give you an opinion to dont book this hotel. Bcos really hard to got this place. But for the room overall is good. their have a big room, and a big toilet. clean and no bfast. The staff not really helpfull, bcos when i difficult to brought my lugage, no one staff help me.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
phandaleea
"very good"
but no have refrigrator in side room and side of city centre
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Ejaz
"Good valu"
Rooms are very clean, bathroom facilities good, beds hard but otherwise fine. Near the airport but otherwise very out of the way, didn't see any other travellers / tourists. Good value for money. Free water!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Reasonable priced hotel in On Nut Road"
For 800 Baht you get a nice, clean and comfortable room. Not more, not less. In my opinion it is a very reasonable priced hotel. Guests should be aware that the On Nut BTS station is not in walking distance.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice little hotel near the inner city"
Being the first time in Thailand,it was a learning experience that was made easier by the advice of the staff. When I found a problem with the landing door which was worrying,they moved me to another room straight away. They went to great length to explain how transport worked and mark out on maps the places I wished to go. I will stay there again should I return to Thailand.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Mick
"brilliant stay!!"
We stayed for a while and then some more as this is one of the best places I have ever stayed ..clean clean and clean again ..everything looks brand new and for this price...well.just great staff and great place...We will be back..
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Tom preuss
"Fantastic !!!!"
If you plan nong a trip to bangkok the this is definitely the place to stay...this should be 5 star.. Thank.you to all the staff..
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2014
Tom preuss
"Loved the hotel facilities, highly recommended"
Lovely staff and good hotel facilities for not much budget. No complains. 3.5kms far from on-nut sky train station but accessable via mini-vans and taxi. Best one can get for the value quoted. Would surely recommend to my friends.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Mid Town"
Nice large clean room mid town
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
jurgen
"Hotel with gorgeous room lacking of real service"
This hotel's main edge is room itself -impeccable room and even spacious; if you consider the room to be the first option whenever you choose a hotel, this is it with a low price for a night. However, the staffs here are not quite helpful, especially in terms of English proficiency. Only two staffs here speak English but one is not as polite as any; the other rarely smiles with even her attitude making the vibe heavy. The most shortcomings are location and neighborhood. If you want to go to a downtown, you have to ride a taxi, or a minivan to the nearby Skytrain station; if you take the sky train with sweat draining your shirts because of walking to the station (minivan stops in front of a shopping center away from the station), it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to get there. Lastly, the neighborhood is underdeveloped; you should be careful when you walk around with new shoes; there are a lot of dog stool, rats, etc. Plus, wifi comes on and off. I stayed here for as long as you wouldn't wish;so, if you stay here for a few days, this hotel will barely reveal any disadvantages I have found.
28 night trip Jun 29, 2013
B R
"decent hotel"
a bit far from subway, you have to take mini bus to get to this hotel. but room was comfortable, and staffs were nice, helpful.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
This is a great place to stay. Clean and friendly. And the beds not a rock. Hehe. Will stay here always when I come to Bangkok.
3 night trip May 13, 2013
"Underrated hotel, cheap, great customer service!"
I stayed here as i wanted to source the area. Being an English teacher, i wanted to have a good location to stay so i could get around to find some work. It is situated on the busy road of Sukhumvit 77, which, yes it is busy, but this means more public transport... There are a number of open mini-bus type things that stop outside the hotel when flagged down (i saw numbers 1, 4, 6 and 7 all going to different places) and they cost 7 baht each... The hotel is not far from the BTS, it is also right in between two big shopping malls, the Big C and Paradise. The decor of the hotel is beautiful, very modern. And the staff's English is very good, especially the Philipino lady that works there, shes excellent. The mattress in the room was a bit hard for me, but otherwise, the room servicing was excellent. I stayed for 3 nights and it helped me fall in love with Bangkok, where ill be working for a considerable amount of time now, and it also highlighted how helpful the Thai people actually are. Lastly, and its of massive importance to me in any foreign country... Security is Key carded. Best thing ever.
3 night trip Mar 12, 2013
Great value, friendly staff. Would definately stay there again. Only negative is that taxi drivers don't seem to know where it is even when given the address.
3 night trip Dec 30, 2012

ห้องพักดี การบริการดี เสียอย่างเดียว ที่จอดรถน้อย จองไปแล้ว ไปถึงไม่มีที่จอด ต้องไปจอดที่ แม็กแวลู แล้วนั่ง taxi ไปที่พัก เสียไปกลับ ใจนิกลัวว่าจะหายจริง
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
TH
"乾淨便宜的旅館"
離市區較遠,但價格划算,到火車市集不算遠,電話常常沒人接,如搭計程車要把地圖帶身上
5 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"QUIET AN:D CLEAN"
Not really far from metro station.Rooms are very clean.It's a nice and quiet place to spend time with yourself or friends.
7 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Dylan
TW
"Nice hotel, far from points of interest."
Far from BTS station or any other public transport.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
JESSICA
MX
"God hotel"
Nice hotel nice service. I can totally recommend this place.
4 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
nuch
TH
"Prima hotel."
Rustig en net hotel met vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel. Geen enkele klacht hierover.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Koobus
NL
"一起出行。。。"
酒店有点偏远,还有很多蚊子,其他還行。
2 night trip Dec 20, 2014
XIAO YING
CN
"nice staff but not safe"
員工有禮友善,地點不太方便,但如果4人行出入都打算搭的士就無所謂 而最大問題係保安問題,除LOBBY,要通往房間要先啪咭入第二道門再用KEY,我book左2間房,房kEY竟然可互開房門,已通知員工,但冇貴重野係房都放心外出.
2 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
ka yan
HK
"超棒的Hotel"
在這停留了20晚~房間大又非常乾淨~跟新的一樣~打掃人員很用心~服務人員也都很親切~附近有7-11和全家跟一個黃昏市場~生活機能非常便利~到BTS計程車單程約50-60B~雖然有點距離~但旅館乾淨舒適安全勝過一切~下次還會再回來!
18 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Yvonne
"Hübscxhes Stadthotel"
War sehr angenem dort 15 Tage zu wohnen. Freundliches Personal, ab und zu gab es ein paar Propleme mit der Verständigung. Nicht alle Mitarbeiter an der Reception sprechen englisch.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Uwe
"低料金ホテル"
清潔で、低料金なので、宿泊するだけの目的なら・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
JP
"nice hotel"
sehr nettes personal , hilft wo es nur kann sauber recht neu , in vergleich zu anderen hotels in der preisklasse sogar das beste bis jetzt nachteil , entfernung zur BTS , vorteil , 20 min vom flughafen aber wenn man nichts gegen die guenstigen taxigebuehren hat .......dann alles gut
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
fabian
DE
"저렴하고 깨끗한 호텔, 택시 이용해서 이동 추천"
저렴하고 깨끗한 호텔입니다. 직원들도 친절하고, 아침 식사 토스트도 좋았습니다. 호텔 주변에 아무것도 없고 BTS 역도 걸어가긴 멀어서 위치가 안좋습니다. 하지만 호텔 주변에서 택시를 잡으면 택시가 미터기를 키고 가기 때문에 아속까지 한 90바트 정도 나와서, 택시로 이동하면 위치적인 문제도 해결할 수 있을 것 같습니다.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
만주
KR
"Nett klein etwas ausserhalb neu"
Sehr nettes team alle total sweet , kannte mich in der gegend aus daher kein problem
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
fabian
"Edullinen perus hotelli."
Loft 77 oli pidenmmän reissun alun tukikohta bangkokissa. Hotelli on edullinen, mutta kaukana BTS asemista. Lavataksit kulkevat ohi päivällä. Siistit huoneet ja asiallinen palvelu. Kovahkoa liikenteen melua ja kovat patjat. Ilmastointi oli tehokas. Wlan toimii, mutta on hidas. Hyvä perustason hotelli budjettimatkailuun.
7 night trip Dec 10, 2013
FI
"comfortable place"
people are friendly ,enviroment is western style, good for me .
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
CN
"Exceptionnel"
Très bel hotel,quartier bof, personnel sympathique et dévoué
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2013
cris
FR
"깔끔, 장소는 멀다"
숙소 자체는 아주 깨끗하고 좋았습니다. 청소도 정말 최고로 해주셨어요. 하지만 와이파이는 정말 느렸습니다..ㅠ.ㅠ 수쿰빗이라 카오산로드쪽으로 나가려면 1시간 이상 걸리고, 택시를 타면 고속도로를 거쳐야해서 불편했습니다. 주변에 on nut BTS를 이용할수있지만 거기도 버스타거나 택시로 이동해야합니다.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Reum
KR
"Godt hotel"
Maa nok sige det er det reneste hotel,jeg har boet paa. Det flinkeste og hjaelpsomme personale jeg har moedt. Ligger i et omrade,jeg vil kalde thai omraade.saa er i interesseret i det ,kan jeg anbefale hotellet, Nok ikke egnet til unge mennesker der vil fyre den af paa barer og discoteker.det kan dog lade sig goere hvis man spendere en 20-30dkr paa en taxi. Nu var jeg i thailand med min soen paa 14 aar og min thai kaerste,og er ikke til discoteker.Derfor giver jeg hoteller,max point.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2013