All hotels in Mumbai, India
Maharashtra Auto Compound, Near SansarHotel, Marol Naka, Andheri Kurla rd, MumbaiMaharashtra400059India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
This Hotel was good for the price offered, although the breakfast offered should be improved. Area dirty as Metro construction is going on, but should improve once completed
4 night trip Nov 26, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Very close to the Marol Naka Metro Station."
As I went for a Job interview near to this Hotel , it was a convenient location for me at an economical Budget. Free Wi - Fi and the complementary Breakfast were another benefits which I availed during my stay there. Of course the Room served Food items , which the Hotel authorities used to bring from some nearby source seems to be a bit on the higher side. The Manager and the Staffs are really very friendly and co-operative. In one instance , I had to print out my Flight Ticket , which was easily done from the Manager's PC at his help , that too at around 10 O'clock at night. Really thankful for that.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Ranjit
"Poor condition"
The ac room booked was at a poor state. Ceiling was shabby. No proper ventilation. Poor ambience. With strong smell similar to hospital.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Kc residency review"
Room is economic and staff is good. But food hygiene to be improved.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
vikas
"It is a very unclean hotel"
The rooms and bathroom were unclean when we went.The bathrooms in the rooms were so small that a person of over 5 feet 8 inch will find it difficult to take bath.The sheets also were in bad state.The food was decent though.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Warmest Welcome to India."
I had the warmest welcome to India here. The staff and guests were all amazing. The dorm is definitely an Indian dorm, and is not luxurious but I found it more than comfortable. It's a surprise to walk into if you've not travelled in Asia but see through the shock and stay. It's fantastic, and the people are so kind. also close to both airports which is nice. Met some people and spent the whole next day together exploring Mumbai with people who spoke the language. So worth it and wish I could have stayed longer.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2013
happycanadian
"terrible room, nice manager"
Room is really small and low under the roof. Kinda feels like being in a cell. You cant stand up in the bathroom, and it was really dirty (several cigarette butts on the floor etc.. ) You can sit on the toilet while you shower if you want . Btw this was the super deluxe room. Overall kinda sad...
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Ace&Chris
"not satisfied"
At this hotel a king size bed is mere 6'X2.5' twin bed. Super Deluxe room a paltry 10'X9' and the information on the net is all mis leading. There is not even a chair to sit or a desk or any self to keep your luggage. Room service is O.K> but you have to eat on your bed. Staff is also quarrelsome. If you don't check carefully they might add others" food bill into yours as they did with me. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone and I regret for my selection of this hotel for my vacation.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2013
Raj
IN
"n.a."
n.a. aircondition is not in prope working condition
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
IN

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Not so closed to airport by walk
1 night trip Oct 5, 2015
TW
"cheap hotel near airport"
We chose this hotel because we had 8 hours in mumbai to kill before heading back to the airport again. The hotel is only 5-10 min taxi ride from the int. airport terminal. Our room was without any windows, and very basic. It was very noisy, with very thin walls. you get a blanket instead of sheet, so it didnt feel so clean.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
DK
Other trip Aug 19, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for KC Residency

"Budget hotel near international airport"
04/22/16 sbgholse Nagpur, India
I stayed here to catch international flight the next day.The airport is just five minutes by taxy.Although near to international airport,the standard of hotel is not so.If you are not going to live in hotel and just to sleep ,its ok.ROOMS SMALL BUT CLEAN.Its on main street and so restaurants,daily need shops on the road only.Hotel staff good co-operative.They gave me late check out with no extra charges as my flight was late night.
"Just okay"
01/12/16 KarLouSa Muscat, Oman
Its a Budget hotel which is located a minute away from the Marol metro station which is well connected to the Western and Central railway lines. Rooms were smelling a bit funny like as if the room was locked for a long time. Toilets were clean and beds were fine. Breakfast provided by the hotel was good. If you're looking for budget and if you wouldnt be spending much time in the room, this hotel is not bad.
"Budget Hotel, suitable for normal night sleep"
11/05/15 manish_thanki1 Antwerp, Belgium
I stayed in this hotel in first november. Booked through online site, I was somewhat fearfull as I paid advance to online booking site, but there were no issues. reception allowed me. The room was ok, cleanliness was good, AC was working. Complimentary breakfast was not so good. I thinkthey should not offer such kind of complements, only bread butter was offered, and bread was not fresh, even butter was testing of some poor quality.
"Hotel is like a shed"
10/28/15 Godwin M
Rooms are in pathetic condition, located amidst slum, stinking surroundings, rude staff, benches to sleep, how to describe this hotel! I booked it using TravelGuru and fooled by the advertisement. I paid 5500 for 2 nights online and didn't even stay there for 5 mins. TravelGuru staff were also rude when contacted. Overall experience was very bad.
"Nice hotel for transit passengers...."
07/08/15 SamSuDeS Colombo, Sri Lanka
We stayed two times in this hotel on our journey for taking flight from Mumbai airport. very close to mumbai metro and 350 rupees to international airport by taxi. average room. free wifi. friendly staff.
"Hotel amidst slum"
06/17/15 venkatesh501 Belgaum, India
congested cubicle room without space around cot. No furniture other than cot. Occupant has to sit on cot. Don't expect the free breakfast will be good. Only bread sandwich with butter or jam just for flavour and not to taste. Tiny cockroaches in bathroom. Approach road is not good. In rainy season one has to walk through the water pot holes. WiFi connection is good. Hotel staff is quite friendly and helpful.
06/09/15 Cyiza B
I slept there for 1 night, it was good considering the price and the location. Friendly staff and quick services. If u have short budget and wanna sleep near international hotel. I can recommend this residency
"worst ever"
05/27/15 antoniobernacchi Singapore
We've been travelling for more than 3 month and KC recidency is by far the worst place we've stayed at. Dirty, small room, leaking everywhere, terrible breakfast, unpleasent atmosphere, unfriendly staff who cheated us on the room rate. It's also hard to find in a small side alley in a peripheral zone.
"It's ok for 2-3 nights, not more"
03/26/15 Tanya K Penza, Russia
We stayed there for 3 nights. But all days we spent walking in the city. Location is good. Staff is friendly and always ready to help. Room service is ok too. But rooms are very small. Toiltet with shower si very small and uncomfortable. Also we saw few cocroaches in the room.
"Cheap Hotel"
03/15/15 sam3295 Chandigarh, India
It is a good hotel just situated in nearby Marol Metrol Station. Less expensive however the food is available at very high rate as Five Star hotel. Rooms are good enough to stay . Staff is also polite and managers. Its a good hotel for less budge people.