All hotels in Mumbai, India
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereMaharashtra Auto Compound, Near Sansar, Hotel, Marol Naka, Andheri Kurla rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.6
    2.6
    2.9
This Hotel was good for the price offered, although the breakfast offered should be improved. Area dirty as Metro construction is going on, but should improve once completed
4 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Enjoy India !!!!"
Great location, just 5 minutes from the international airport and already you have lots of shopping, malls, restaurants, 15 minutes to train stations, and lots, lots of people, etc. I got a bulk bed, not a room but it was OK since I just needed someplace to sleep at nigh, beds have a locker so you can keep your things safe. During the day I went to shop, walking, eating, and trips to other towns in India. Just 40 minutes by suburban train to downtown Mumbai where you can get tickets to everywhere. Staff at hotel was great, always willing to help and give you information about tours, how to get around, etc. Remember is a budget hotel, do not expect full AC at all times, showers (use a bucket) or mosquito tents. Make sure you bring sleepers to walk around, insects repellent, bottled water. Remember very budget hotel, they also have single and double rooms with private baths. Enjoy India. Juan from the US.
Other trip Feb 15, 2013
Juan

"Poor condition"
The ac room booked was at a poor state. Ceiling was shabby. No proper ventilation. Poor ambience. With strong smell similar to hospital.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Kc residency review"
Room is economic and staff is good. But food hygiene to be improved.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
vikas
"It is a very unclean hotel"
The rooms and bathroom were unclean when we went.The bathrooms in the rooms were so small that a person of over 5 feet 8 inch will find it difficult to take bath.The sheets also were in bad state.The food was decent though.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Warmest Welcome to India."
I had the warmest welcome to India here. The staff and guests were all amazing. The dorm is definitely an Indian dorm, and is not luxurious but I found it more than comfortable. It's a surprise to walk into if you've not travelled in Asia but see through the shock and stay. It's fantastic, and the people are so kind. also close to both airports which is nice. Met some people and spent the whole next day together exploring Mumbai with people who spoke the language. So worth it and wish I could have stayed longer.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2013
happycanadian
"terrible room, nice manager"
Room is really small and low under the roof. Kinda feels like being in a cell. You cant stand up in the bathroom, and it was really dirty (several cigarette butts on the floor etc.. ) You can sit on the toilet while you shower if you want . Btw this was the super deluxe room. Overall kinda sad...
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Ace&Chris
"not satisfied"
At this hotel a king size bed is mere 6'X2.5' twin bed. Super Deluxe room a paltry 10'X9' and the information on the net is all mis leading. There is not even a chair to sit or a desk or any self to keep your luggage. Room service is O.K> but you have to eat on your bed. Staff is also quarrelsome. If you don't check carefully they might add others" food bill into yours as they did with me. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone and I regret for my selection of this hotel for my vacation.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2013
Raj
"n.a."
n.a. aircondition is not in prope working condition
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
IN
"Ideally I would say 1 night stay only then move on"
Staff training required as they not very polite or friendly. When I checked in my room looked ok but as I went in washroom, that was very dirty. After reporting to the front desk, it was cleaned straight away. I was too tired from my flight as I reached the hotel at 2 in the morning so after shower I went to sleep then next morning I put my feet in water flooded from the AC. I called the front desk again and the owner is always on the front desk, he came & said oh yes the AC leaks. I said to him if you knew about it then why didnt you get it fixed so he said ok I will and I waited from 8 am till 2 pm, nothing was done so I sent contacted expedia & straight away Ac got fixed, my bathroom cleaned, sheets were changed and clean set of towels were given. All these could have avoided if the owner himself checks before customer comes in. The owner lives in the ground floor room so he does have enough time to sort things himself. I had another room booked for my brother & his wife from New Zealand. The room had very bad smell and there was washing machine or some engine noice was going all night. We didnt complain as we moved to Surat after 2 nights. Hotel is very close to the Airport but its hard to find as there's lots of building work going infront of this hotel. The hotel itself is in a side street and to rate this hotel I would give only 1 star as this is over priced comparing to other hotels in the area such as Adore inn.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
Aruna
The room was. Without Windows so it felt like sleeping in a cupboard
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"do not trust expedia"
Worst it is not a hotel it is a lodge over phone i was told it is 3 star hotel that is why i accepted but i was cheated
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
Nagaraajan
IN

"cheap hotel near airport"
We chose this hotel because we had 8 hours in mumbai to kill before heading back to the airport again. The hotel is only 5-10 min taxi ride from the int. airport terminal. Our room was without any windows, and very basic. It was very noisy, with very thin walls. you get a blanket instead of sheet, so it didnt feel so clean.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for KC Residency

"worst ever"
05/28/15 antoniobernacchi Singapore
We've been travelling for more than 3 month and KC recidency is by far the worst place we've stayed at. Dirty, small room, leaking everywhere, terrible breakfast, unpleasent atmosphere, unfriendly staff who cheated us on the room rate. It's also hard to find in a small side alley in a peripheral zone.
"It's ok for 2-3 nights, not more"
03/26/15 Tanya K Penza, Russia
We stayed there for 3 nights. But all days we spent walking in the city. Location is good. Staff is friendly and always ready to help. Room service is ok too. But rooms are very small. Toiltet with shower si very small and uncomfortable. Also we saw few cocroaches in the room.
"Cheap Hotel"
03/15/15 sam3295 Chandigarh, India
It is a good hotel just situated in nearby Marol Metrol Station. Less expensive however the food is available at very high rate as Five Star hotel. Rooms are good enough to stay . Staff is also polite and managers. Its a good hotel for less budge people.
"Horrible experience!"
03/06/15 Ian1233
This is one place you DO NOT want to visit or sleep over for that matter. Filthy hotel, filthy bed sheets, cramped room. Noisy, very bad neighbourhood. We did not even want to consume coffee there. Pictures from the Agoda website are very misleading. It looks NOTHING like that. Stay away!
"Better spend 10 euro more for a better hotel"
02/19/15 Chris v
Reception is the best this hotel can bring. This hotel is situated In a alley you do not wanna be found dead or alive... and in morning they make a special plastic fire in the front of the hotel for some clean air... the rooms are small and the beds even smaller. I am like 1.70meters high. And even for me it was quite small... do not talk about the cleannes of the beds, or the anti heroine lightning... breakfast was not bad...
"Cheapest.... Dont Expect much from it...."
02/07/15 vimalvizag vizag
stayed for 2 nights, it was night mare, Room was good, but lot of insects, sleep comfort is ok but you cannot say wow, best point is few steps away from Metro railway station, -ve point no restaurants near by, only option is to order within choice at hotel, where they arrange. what you pay what you get, They offer airport drop facility, but they charge 2 times higher, out side hotel hard to find transport to airport, but charge are high.
"Cheapest with a good service in Mumbai - Andheri"
12/31/14 FaizanNKhan Kolkata
This hotel is extremely cheap and their staff is friendly and the service is really nice. close to the airport. If you are not looking for luxury,have a low budget or at transit & still looking for a good service then ,this is the best hotel. You could rent AC rooms at a range between Rs. 1200 - Rs. 1500 and come out smiling. Rooms are not big , however, much bigger than they charge specially in a place like Mumbai where every inch could be counted on hourly basis. We traveled with infants on 23rd December 2014 and they supported us with boiling, hot water, baby food as and when required. Manager Joseph was a great guy and so was the owner Anwar. They helped us with cabs at reasonable price. Enjoy your trip to Mumbai.
"Windows missing"
12/17/14 Putisek Pilsen, Czech Republic
Reading through the previously written reviews I have to say that it is not stressed enough you really need to ask for a room with a window at this place. It made my stay a nightmare! Smelly heavy air which makes you cough and all your belongings smell terrible after stay in this hotel. However it has some good points too: located close to airport, directly at Marol Naka metro station which is conveniet if you want to travel to South Mumbai for a city tour. Good working wi-fi connection also in the room.
"Poor place for not poor price"
12/17/14 Prague, Czech Republic
What can I say. Shabby, room without window and therefore stinky. It made me crazy, all my clothes and things would smell terribly for many days after my stay. Definitely overpriced for what it is. Cannot recommend. Only thing I liked was good wi-fi connection working in rooms also. Conveniently located close to airport and directly at Marol Naka metro station.
"4 Stars for the service"
11/07/14 monicdavid Chicago, Illinois
We booked with Agoda for 1 night but stayed 2 nights waiting for our luggage. The staff in charge were all very kind, helpful and they understand our situation and made it easier. OK! if you come from your comfort western country, remember this is India! What you call superior or the luxe may be not what you expect. But we had a comfortable and clean bed. The shower was hot and really good, the TV had plenty of channels, the WiFi has perfect connection, and anything you feel to eat, in anytime can be bring to your room, and your breakfast is Free...So! You don't have to search for a restaurant The hotel is 1.4km from the airport, so we walked, if you prefer a tuktuk, don't pay more than 50/60 rupies. Next to the hotel is the metro,(15 rupies) connected to the train station who brings you downtown for 10 rupies/second class, to churchgate or to the central station Very convenient place!