All hotels in Mumbai, India
Maharashtra Auto Compound, Near Sansar, Hotel, Marol Naka, Andheri Kurla rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
This Hotel was good for the price offered, although the breakfast offered should be improved. Area dirty as Metro construction is going on, but should improve once completed
4 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Enjoy India !!!!"
Great location, just 5 minutes from the international airport and already you have lots of shopping, malls, restaurants, 15 minutes to train stations, and lots, lots of people, etc. I got a bulk bed, not a room but it was OK since I just needed someplace to sleep at nigh, beds have a locker so you can keep your things safe. During the day I went to shop, walking, eating, and trips to other towns in India. Just 40 minutes by suburban train to downtown Mumbai where you can get tickets to everywhere. Staff at hotel was great, always willing to help and give you information about tours, how to get around, etc. Remember is a budget hotel, do not expect full AC at all times, showers (use a bucket) or mosquito tents. Make sure you bring sleepers to walk around, insects repellent, bottled water. Remember very budget hotel, they also have single and double rooms with private baths. Enjoy India. Juan from the US.
Other trip Feb 15, 2013
Juan

"Very close to the Marol Naka Metro Station."
As I went for a Job interview near to this Hotel , it was a convenient location for me at an economical Budget. Free Wi - Fi and the complementary Breakfast were another benefits which I availed during my stay there. Of course the Room served Food items , which the Hotel authorities used to bring from some nearby source seems to be a bit on the higher side. The Manager and the Staffs are really very friendly and co-operative. In one instance , I had to print out my Flight Ticket , which was easily done from the Manager's PC at his help , that too at around 10 O'clock at night. Really thankful for that.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Ranjit
"Poor condition"
The ac room booked was at a poor state. Ceiling was shabby. No proper ventilation. Poor ambience. With strong smell similar to hospital.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Kc residency review"
Room is economic and staff is good. But food hygiene to be improved.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
vikas
"It is a very unclean hotel"
The rooms and bathroom were unclean when we went.The bathrooms in the rooms were so small that a person of over 5 feet 8 inch will find it difficult to take bath.The sheets also were in bad state.The food was decent though.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Warmest Welcome to India."
I had the warmest welcome to India here. The staff and guests were all amazing. The dorm is definitely an Indian dorm, and is not luxurious but I found it more than comfortable. It's a surprise to walk into if you've not travelled in Asia but see through the shock and stay. It's fantastic, and the people are so kind. also close to both airports which is nice. Met some people and spent the whole next day together exploring Mumbai with people who spoke the language. So worth it and wish I could have stayed longer.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2013
happycanadian
"terrible room, nice manager"
Room is really small and low under the roof. Kinda feels like being in a cell. You cant stand up in the bathroom, and it was really dirty (several cigarette butts on the floor etc.. ) You can sit on the toilet while you shower if you want . Btw this was the super deluxe room. Overall kinda sad...
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Ace&Chris
"not satisfied"
At this hotel a king size bed is mere 6'X2.5' twin bed. Super Deluxe room a paltry 10'X9' and the information on the net is all mis leading. There is not even a chair to sit or a desk or any self to keep your luggage. Room service is O.K> but you have to eat on your bed. Staff is also quarrelsome. If you don't check carefully they might add others" food bill into yours as they did with me. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone and I regret for my selection of this hotel for my vacation.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2013
Raj
"n.a."
n.a. aircondition is not in prope working condition
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
IN
"Ideally I would say 1 night stay only then move on"
Staff training required as they not very polite or friendly. When I checked in my room looked ok but as I went in washroom, that was very dirty. After reporting to the front desk, it was cleaned straight away. I was too tired from my flight as I reached the hotel at 2 in the morning so after shower I went to sleep then next morning I put my feet in water flooded from the AC. I called the front desk again and the owner is always on the front desk, he came & said oh yes the AC leaks. I said to him if you knew about it then why didnt you get it fixed so he said ok I will and I waited from 8 am till 2 pm, nothing was done so I sent contacted expedia & straight away Ac got fixed, my bathroom cleaned, sheets were changed and clean set of towels were given. All these could have avoided if the owner himself checks before customer comes in. The owner lives in the ground floor room so he does have enough time to sort things himself. I had another room booked for my brother & his wife from New Zealand. The room had very bad smell and there was washing machine or some engine noice was going all night. We didnt complain as we moved to Surat after 2 nights. Hotel is very close to the Airport but its hard to find as there's lots of building work going infront of this hotel. The hotel itself is in a side street and to rate this hotel I would give only 1 star as this is over priced comparing to other hotels in the area such as Adore inn.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
Aruna
The room was. Without Windows so it felt like sleeping in a cupboard
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
IN

Not so closed to airport by walk
1 night trip Oct 5, 2015
TW
"cheap hotel near airport"
We chose this hotel because we had 8 hours in mumbai to kill before heading back to the airport again. The hotel is only 5-10 min taxi ride from the int. airport terminal. Our room was without any windows, and very basic. It was very noisy, with very thin walls. you get a blanket instead of sheet, so it didnt feel so clean.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
2 night trip Feb 10, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for KC Residency

"Just okay"
01/12/16 KarLouSa Muscat, Oman
Its a Budget hotel which is located a minute away from the Marol metro station which is well connected to the Western and Central railway lines. Rooms were smelling a bit funny like as if the room was locked for a long time. Toilets were clean and beds were fine. Breakfast provided by the hotel was good. If you're looking for budget and if you wouldnt be spending much time in the room, this hotel is not bad.
"Budget Hotel, suitable for normal night sleep"
11/05/15 manish_thanki1 Antwerp, Belgium
I stayed in this hotel in first november. Booked through online site, I was somewhat fearfull as I paid advance to online booking site, but there were no issues. reception allowed me. The room was ok, cleanliness was good, AC was working. Complimentary breakfast was not so good. I thinkthey should not offer such kind of complements, only bread butter was offered, and bread was not fresh, even butter was testing of some poor quality.
"Hotel is like a shed"
10/28/15 Godwin M
Rooms are in pathetic condition, located amidst slum, stinking surroundings, rude staff, benches to sleep, how to describe this hotel! I booked it using TravelGuru and fooled by the advertisement. I paid 5500 for 2 nights online and didn't even stay there for 5 mins. TravelGuru staff were also rude when contacted. Overall experience was very bad.
"Nice hotel for transit passengers...."
07/08/15 SamSuDeS Colombo, Sri Lanka
We stayed two times in this hotel on our journey for taking flight from Mumbai airport. very close to mumbai metro and 350 rupees to international airport by taxi. average room. free wifi. friendly staff.
"Hotel amidst slum"
06/17/15 venkatesh501 Belgaum, India
congested cubicle room without space around cot. No furniture other than cot. Occupant has to sit on cot. Don't expect the free breakfast will be good. Only bread sandwich with butter or jam just for flavour and not to taste. Tiny cockroaches in bathroom. Approach road is not good. In rainy season one has to walk through the water pot holes. WiFi connection is good. Hotel staff is quite friendly and helpful.
06/09/15 Cyiza B
I slept there for 1 night, it was good considering the price and the location. Friendly staff and quick services. If u have short budget and wanna sleep near international hotel. I can recommend this residency
"worst ever"
05/27/15 antoniobernacchi Singapore
We've been travelling for more than 3 month and KC recidency is by far the worst place we've stayed at. Dirty, small room, leaking everywhere, terrible breakfast, unpleasent atmosphere, unfriendly staff who cheated us on the room rate. It's also hard to find in a small side alley in a peripheral zone.
"It's ok for 2-3 nights, not more"
03/26/15 Tanya K Penza, Russia
We stayed there for 3 nights. But all days we spent walking in the city. Location is good. Staff is friendly and always ready to help. Room service is ok too. But rooms are very small. Toiltet with shower si very small and uncomfortable. Also we saw few cocroaches in the room.
"Cheap Hotel"
03/15/15 sam3295 Chandigarh, India
It is a good hotel just situated in nearby Marol Metrol Station. Less expensive however the food is available at very high rate as Five Star hotel. Rooms are good enough to stay . Staff is also polite and managers. Its a good hotel for less budge people.
"Horrible experience!"
03/05/15 Ian1233
This is one place you DO NOT want to visit or sleep over for that matter. Filthy hotel, filthy bed sheets, cramped room. Noisy, very bad neighbourhood. We did not even want to consume coffee there. Pictures from the Agoda website are very misleading. It looks NOTHING like that. Stay away!