All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
20-1 Maruyamacho Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 150-0044, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

The room was super small for 2 people. Hardly any space for storing our luggage. But the location is perfect and it was very clean.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Great location and great price in Shibuya"
Overall is good. Great location and great price in Shibuya but room bed is too soft!!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
"Lost in Shibuya"
All a new about the hotel is that it was a three star hotel. It turn out to be better than I expected. The room was a little small but it comes equipped with everything. The neighborhood of Shibuya is amazing, everything is walking distance, the subway/train stations, the restaurants are open until late and the shopping is extensive.
4 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Pedro
"Good Hotel for Quick Trip"
Quick trip with my teenaged daughter. Loved the location. Close to Haneda/Narita Bus stop (5-10 min) Close to restaurants (2-10 min) shopping (10-20 min), and transportation (10 min) We arrived at 6am. We left our luggage in the lobby and started exploring. At 3pm, I went back and checked in. They were very good about this. We left our bags in the lobby after the 11am checkout time. Room was small but very organized and clean. Bed was a bit small but certainly fine for just 2 nights. We managed fine in the small room. We had 2 huge duffels, and 2 backpacks. We just lined up everything against the wall.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Gloria
"Early check in costs !"
3pm check in's no good if flying in early morning, early check in's can be requested at ¥1,000 per hour , earliest being 12pm. For hotels who spout on about 'customer service' this is yet another way to make money from the 'valued' guests.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Too Close For Comfort"
We stayed two nights and I felt cramped and uncomfortable. I know lots of Japanese hotels are small but this had no space for your suitcase and the bathroom shared a faucet for the sink and bathtub. The double bed was pushed against the wall so the inside person had to crawl over the other to get out.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Charlene
"Good basic hotel"
Everything was good -- quiet, comfy bed, nice bathroom. Just a few mins to walk to from Shibuya. Totally recommend this place.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Nicholas
Room was small, but very clean and has all we need. It's at a very convenient location. Staff is all very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay there again when I visit in the future!
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Walls were a little thin but other than that the service and quality of room were great! hotel is in a perfect lcoation
5 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Christina
Friendly staffs, cozy environment
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Our stay was very good! We were able to book another night in the same room without any problems. The staff was helpful and spoke English. The size of the room is just very small. So I hope you like whoever your roommate may be. Very good location at the end of the strip --close to everything.
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Marissa
"Japan get away"
Excellent, easy to get to and close to Shibuya crossing .
5 night trip May 28, 2015
Glenn
"Living in a box, but a very convenient box"
This hotel was a decent location. It's a great location once you are staying there. You can just walk down the street and it goes to shibuya crossing and the station and shopping and restaurants. It's a little less convenient if walking from the station with suitcases. There are several paths you can take, but they all involve walking uphill. I read you can cut through Mark City mall but it's a little confusing in there. We walked. Takes about 10 minutes. This is a new hotel which was nice but the rooms are tiny. I guess that's normal in Tokyo. It would be small for one person. It was tiny for two. But as long as you just come to sleep, it's ok. Except the bed was really really soft which was odd. Also, when we checked in, there was no water in the room. However, there was a flyer saying they provide free water. I told the front desk (two trainees). They said to drink from the sink. I said there is supposed to be bottled water. They said go to 2nd floor. I can buy some. Um, or they can buy it for me... whatever. We bought next door from lawson. Wifi works great here. Unlike everywhere else we stayed, wifi worked every time. Check in and out were quick. They gave me a one-time coupon to check out at 12, which I guess is nice although most hotels just let you do it anytime you ask. Overall, this hotel is a decent choice. Tiny room but great location. So much to do around Shibuya and easy to get everywhere else from shibuya station and Yamanote Line is free with JR pass.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Todd
"Convenience location and good service."
Didn't realize that room would be that small No closet but hotel staff especially girls were nice. House keepers were ice. Over all service was nice.
8 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Reiko
the location is great for sightseers who prefer metropolitan life
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Location / Odor"
The hotel is all you need if you are there to mainly explore the city, the location is great! Rooms are very small but we spent most of our time out and about, had also packed very light :) The one negative thing that would make me not stay here again is that our bathroom had a really foul smell (if there door was left open it would smell in the room as well).
5 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Rakel
"Basically a Japanese Hotel 6."
Good location but if you can afford the Cerulean, it's right across the street. This is a bare bones, economy hotel experience. Lots of college kids and partiers.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
Everything was great about this hotel except the room was a bit small even for 1 person. The place was very clean, staff were very helpful and in a great neighborhood.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Small but nice."
Very kind and polite staff. Good location. SMALL room for that price!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Rebecca
"good for shower and sleep"
Nice place for sleeping and getting dressed. No room for anything else. So if you are on the go and do not require no more than storage for your luggage and hygiene then this will be a good choice. Staff at desk speaks no English and they do not have ice. But price okay. Other hotels were sold out so that's how I chose this one. Excellent location for stores and train. The party spot looked nice but I didn't know about it until the last night before leaving.
4 night trip Mar 13, 2015
felicia w
"Honest Review"
Getting There: I didn't do that much research and free WiFi is rare in Japan. But local people are generally very helpful. From the NRT we took the NRT express to Shibuya. From what I remember, look for Exit 3A. Go up the road (slight uphill, but very manageable) and it's on the right. Check-In: Unfortunately, I did not catch the gentleman's name but his English was really good. It really helped with the check-in process and if I had questions in general. They have volt adapters and umbrellas at the front desk for rent (first come, first serve basis). The Facility: I remember there being a washer and dryer on-site. If I remember correctly, it was 300Y for a wash (soap included) and 100Y for every 30 minutes of drying. Unfortunately, I did not get to try the restaurant/bar. The Room: The room is small. But other people in Japan rent out capsules, so this isn't all that bad. There is no view at all. An seemingly abandoned building with windows facing mine. I recommend keeping the blinds down and sticking with artificial light. Half of the bed was firm while half was soft. It just shows which side of the bed is more popular. The toilet has a bidet, if you were wondering. The bathtub/shower was small. So plan accordingly if you were planning to have more than one person in the shower. Like all hotels, fairly thin walls. You can definitely hear hallway noises from your room.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Vince
"Cheap hotel in the heart of Tokyo"
Went here for two nights for a cheap place to discover Tokyo.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Nathan
"okay"
The bar in front was helpful in making this stay okay.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Joel
"Definitely reccomended for a short stay in Tokyo"
My husband and I stayed here for one night as we traveled from Hokkaido back to the US. The location is excellent and perfect if you only have a short stay in Tokyo, you can easily get a taste of the Shibuya district. There is no shortage of great bars and restaurants to explore. The service was very good (as always in Japan) and the room was clean and updated. The room was fairly small, but was similar to what you would get for a comparable price in NYC or London.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Druanne
"We were pleased with APA Shibuya"
Perfect location. 10 min walk from train station. Many restaurants in the area. Room is compact, but well thought out. Anyone over 6 feet tall may be uncomfortable unless alone in bed. Small window that doesn't open. We would stay there again. Request non smoking if you prefer that.
4 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Nice room, small but its in a good location so that's okay. Modern feel and clean. I would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Great hotel in a fun neighborhood"
Great location, great staff! Room a bit small but it works.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Neil
"Shibuya"
The room is very very small, but it has everything. The hotel is also in a very convenient location, which is close to the metro and the main city. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Small but convenient"
Rooms were small but very close to downtown and subways! We were not in the room for a long time - It was great for a place to sleep.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Excellent Ryokan"
Tidy Professional Clean. Good location, Food was good, staff was friendly.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Hotel near Shibuya station"
Somewhat expensive for the room size. Otherwise totally ok.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"cozy, friendly, efficient"
excellent location
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Ken
"Location location location."
Amazing location. This hotel made my stay in Tokyo so easy and exciting.
6 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"only for location"
rooms are very small. Definately the price s too high for this hotel. It should only be booked for the good location of the hotel
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
engin
Great location - convenient access to Shibuya area. Nice, clean simple accommodation. Small rooms, but overall great value for the price.
"3 days in Tokyo"
I recently had to go to Tokyo for a funeral. One of my friends live in Nakameguro and the other lives in Daikanyama. And since I was there for such a short time, I wanted to be close. My last two trips I stayed at the Conrad which is, well very posh. And the trip prior at the Sheraton Miyako which is an older hotel with big room but far from everywhere. I chose the APA because of location. I had read that the rooms were very small, when I enter the room I was still surprised, it was tiny and the only window had a view of the next-door wall. Although I was pleasantly surprised although the room was compact, it was very efficient and superclean. With the window shade closed, it's like you're in the Batcave. Also there was no sound transfer from room to room the only sound like you're here would be from the front door. Added plus was free Wi-Fi. I tend to wake up very early when I'm on trips the location of this hotel was awesome there were many restaurants open early with a very short walking distance. If you're not planning to spend a lot of time in the hotel and want convenience I would recommend this hotel for you.
Darryl
Great location in Shibuya, walk to tons of restaurants, shopping, train, and Shibuya Crossing. Small room by American standards but very comfortable and you don't reallt spend much time in there anyway. Would definitely stay there again.
"Nice hotel in shibuya"
Fantastic experience except the pillows are like lilly pads and the hotel is very small. Other than that everything was great. Great proximity to the train station and local restaurants
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Smaller than you think, but for the price and location it was a great deal!
4 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"nice stylish Shibuya hotel, great Tokyo location"
The hotel was stylish, the staff were very helpful, and spoke English well which was great for us because our Japanese was very poor and rudimentary. The rooms and beds were small, a double bed and single bed were almost the same but the price was higher. The location was wonderful, in walking distance to Shibuya station, Shibuya crossing, Hachiko Statue, Don Quijote, shopping, a train ride away from Harajuka, and other areas of Tokyo, and many, many restaurants and bars.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
wendy
"Great value option for awesome Shibuya district."
Stayed here for weekend as part of business trip to Japan. Rooms were reasonably priced and wifi in the room was great... a necessity for me. Close to Shibuya central area and not for from Yoyogi park. I recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice hotel but small (even for Tokyo)"
10-15 min walk from Shibuya train station or easy cab. A/C worked great in lobby and room. Hallways were not climate controlled and there is only one (heavily used) elevator. Laundry machines available on site which was handy (they did have to have them repaired during my stay). Surrounding area was great. Rooms were pretty tiny even for the area.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Small but sufficient room"
The hotel is at the center of Shibuya and near restaurants, malls, and station. The room is small but has all necessities and amenities needed of being on vacation. The price is very reasonable and great service by the front office staff. I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Jun
"Comfortable and clean--moderately sized for Tokyo"
Pros: -reasonably sized for Tokyo -very clean -very polite staff -banging fast internet Cons: -11AM checkout -staff doesn't really speak English -a bit expensive for what you get
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Excellent hotel, super clean, awesome location! Rooms extremely tiny
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Pawan
"Room was far too small!"
Great location! We didn't really care about the size of the room while we stayed in shibuya but this was far too small even for our standards. There was not even a closet and it was difficult to move around for 2 people. Good if you go by yourself but completely different than what you would expect in the US or Europe
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
DV
VERY CONVENIENT PLACE FOR SHOPPING BUT ITS TOO SMALL
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Good, well-located business hotel"
This is a good, more than adequate hotel well-located in the Shibuya area, although not as close to Shibuya station (about .4 miles) than may appear - it is also well uphill from the station. Rooms are clean and comfortable, but quite small. Although catering to business travelers, the hotel does not have a business center with computers, printers and the like.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Alan
"Tight Squeeze"
This was the smallest hotel room of our trip. The Dormy Inn had a dorm-room-sized room. This place's room was smaller than that. I don't think the place was designed for couples, though we made it work. There weren't many amenities due to the small space, and breakfast appeared to simply be the attached restaurant. Since this was downtown Shibuya, security was tighter than other places, with a room key needed to even get in the building after hours, let alone to use the elevator to your room.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
PJ
"great hotel"
Great hotel, 10 min. Walking from shibuya station. Room is small but really clean and you have everything u need inside. The staff even left a bag with towels, linnens and robes at the door since ive put the "dont disturb" sign. Receiption team was very nice but didnt know english very well.
2 night trip with friends May 28, 2014