All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1441 Cordova Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Pre-Post Cruise"
My wife and I chose this hotel for a night before and after our cruise out of Port Everglades. Although not your typical hotel we were happy with our stay. The employees as well as the other guests at the hotel were friendly and helpful. The surrounding neighborhood was safe with plenty of places to walk for shopping and food. Next time we cruise out of Port Everglades we would stay at the Bridge again without hesitation.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Pictures are deceiving"
We chose this hotel for one night before our cruise departed. On the plus side: it is close and convenient to the airport and the pickup from there went well. The van driver was a nice guy and very chatty. The young man at the front desk was friendly. The minuses: from the pictures on Hotels.com I had the impression this was a small, old Florida hotel. I have no problem with these in general, as long as they are clean and well maintained. This place was somewhat lacking in this respect. The grounds were rundown and the other guests we saw pretty much gave us the creeps. There was an old man in the pool who just stared at us and a woman who looked like she should have been out pushing a shopping cart full of her earthly possessions. Our room was pretty much a dump. It appeared clean, but didn't feel clean. The door, window blinds and air conditioner unit all needed significant work. The bathroom was very outdated. The bed was absolutely horrid with almost no support at all. We even declined to take showers in the morning as we just wanted to get out. Nothing like the pictures. Nothing at all. I've stayed at worse hotels in the US, but just barely
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
When I drove up to this hotel I was in shock at what I saw. Not at all what it looks like in pictures. We thought for a long time about relocating to another hotel. We actually tried one they had not rooms so we decided to stay the night but slept on top of bed covers. We got up the next morning for our flight out and just got up, dressed and left. We did not feel comfortable sleeping under the covers or in the area of the hotel. Next time I will stay in a well known hotel and pay the price. You know what they say, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"if you want a divorce stay here"
booked hotel for one night before cruise, nice kid took us to our room , my wife took one look and said see refused to stay there she was afraid of bedbugs,old room,no cover on outlet,broken lamp shade,old cheap furniture ,air conditioner broken, looked for another hotel they were all booked up because of convention,the manager at stay america let us sleep in our rental car in parking lot, never again will book hotel unless it is brand name,
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
ken
"Bait-n-switch?"
Be careful booking here. We booked weeks in advance. Two days before, I called to confirm that they could pick us up from the airport, even though we were arriving after 11:00pm. "No problem, just call us when you arrive," they said. Well, we landed and called. The guy said someone in a white van would be there in 10 minutes to pick us up. After 20-25 minutes, we get a call from him, now saying to look for a black van. After 5 minutes, the black van shows up. The driver was nice, but AFTER we are well on our way, he then proceeds to tell us that he is taking us somewhere else. He is taking us to their "sister" site because The Bridge is all booked. We were shocked, and being that he already had us inside the van, we were captive. He then dropped us off at this dumpy looking motel on a dark street. I was half expecting to get jumped at this point. Now, my critique is not that there was a booking mishap -- I suppose these things happen (although that seems a bit shady to me). My main problem is that the person should have told us this on the phone BEFORE the driver arrived. To have the driver tell us this after picking us up caused great stress -- should we trust the driver? Where is he taking us? Why did the manager at The Bridge not tell us this when we just talked to him (twice)? We were very frazzled and coupled with the poor and small mattress, we did not sleep much that night. In short, with this type of business practice, we will never be booking The Bridge again.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Jenny
"Fair Deal"
After reading some of the reviews, we were a bit hesitant about our decision to stay at this hotel. However, having stayed in Ft Lauderdale before, we were aware of what type of accommodations a "budget" hotel may bring and people have different expectations. Our expectations were met and we found our stay to be just want we needed. It was convenient to the port for our next day cruise. We had a comfortable king size bed and a shower. Our experience started with a prompt and friendly pick up from the airport. We got a wonderful recommendation for a place to eat from the driver, a friendly greeting from the desk personnel who carried our luggage. Next day transportation to the pier was great. This is definitely a "no frills" hotel but we weren't interested in paying for what we didn't need. We had a great dinner and a good nights sleep. All at a good price! What more could you ask for?
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Cruiser
I think the pics of the room from their website were misleading. The room we booked did not look like the condition of the one shown. It was in much need of repair and even a little paint would go a long way. The staff was very friendly and the pool area was nice.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Old type Florida motel."
Does have its charm in a way. Near several good restaurants and bars. Can walk to the water taxi but it's a ways. Room really smelled like cigarette smoke.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Cruiser
"Needs repair"
This hotel is not worth the 4 stars I originally saw this as. It was dirty and needed repairs very badly. Towels were horrible (like sand paper) and when asked for a hand towel (yes we had to ask for one) they said to use our pants! They finally gave us one after they realized that was not the correct thing to say.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"Dirty hotel, questionable clientele"
We did not have a good experience at this hotel. The only plus side, and I mean only was that it was cheap and close to the port for out cruise. The facilities were outdated and not very clean. The staff appeared very "strung out," and not attentive. We waited an hour for a shuttle to our port in the morning and in the mean time other guests staying at the hotel (or working, this was unclear) were smoking, drinking, and trading pill vials at 11am. The "continental breakfast," was a couple loaves of bread, old cereal, and terrible coffee. We will not be back.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Fit our needs"
Great airport pick-up and prompt drop-off at cruise port. Decor was dated/unusual, and had more of an 'extended stay' feel than I was expecting. However, staff was helpful, hotel is conveniently located to fun things to do. Overall, I would stay here again. Right price to fit the need. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Jonny B
"Location was good. Amenities not so much"
We chose this hotel because of the free transportation from the airport and the price was reasonable. The lights didn't work when we arrived and it wasn't fixed until just before we left. We didn't have running water for a few hours in the morning and the staff really didn't think it was a big deal that we had these troubles. When we tried to take a shuttle to the cruise terminal we were told it wasn't available. It ended up being cheaper to take a cab anyway. The price was reasonable but don't expect much for amenities. The suite we stayed In reminded me of a really bad room in college. If you want a cheap room this one will do but keep your expectations low.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
"Wonderful people running this hotel"
The Bridge at Cordova is close (less then 10$ taxi fare) to the cruise line port, near really great restaurants and is run by super friendly people. It's courtyard and rooms are looking a little rundown. it could use a fresh coat of paint and the plants need pruning. The rooms are super clean, our bathroom just sparkled. It was 1/2 the price of staying at one of the chain hotels but had fewer amneties.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2013
"Bridging the Gap"
The staff was very friendly and helpful and even came to me with a discounted price i wasn't even aware of. You can tell that a lot of thought has gone into maintaining the hotel grounds. The hotel is dated but clean. The only caveat is that it is also a Hostel so the other tenants may be living there full time and there was a party going on til 4 in the morning next door. And they didn't invite me!!
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
mike
"Overnight for a cruise"
Very poor service.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Really?!"
Actual room looks NOTHING like the "model" room on-line. Upon my arrival, one patron was being moved due for feces bubbling up from shower drain. Front desk host smelled of beer and in fact, commented that he "needed another beer." Cockroach in unit floor so we kept suitcase up on counter, off the floor, and zipped up. I actually read the on-line reviews before booking the room. I don't get the positive reviews after my experience. Some people must have very low expectations.
1 night family trip May 10, 2013
Unimpressed
This hotel is very dated. Needs a lot of TLC. Owners were nice but hotel not so much.
Family trip Apr 25, 2013
Candy
"Good for overnight stay before cruise"
great customer service, very friendly. AC not working very well, not extremely clean, but it's worth the price you pay for! Would recommend.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Good location and large rooms"
Great people that run the place. I was very disappointed that the hot tub was broken and seemed to have been broken for a while. I also noticed that while the rooms were a very nice size and layout, the A/C unit had a hard time 'catching up' I think and never got it to a real comfortable level. Nice feel though for a true Florida type place that is close to a lot of restaurants and ease of taxi to beach & downtown.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
"Could Not Sleep!"
I liked the service but I will not stay at this hotel again. There was a mouse in my room. I heard it walking on the counter and when I got up to see what it was I saw the mouse. I was so scared I could not sleep. It was 4am and I had to leave the light on. I complained in the morning and was told by the owner of the establishment that it could not be helped due to their being a lake nearby and because of their being shrubs, etc. right outside the room. What?
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
MC
"Well located"
We originally booked a room here for the night before a cruise and ended up liking the atmosphere and location so much we stayed here for a couple of days after our cruise as well. Staff was very friendly. Within walking distance to the Sun Trolley and Water Taxi. An older property but very clean.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Great overnight stopover for cruise getaway"
The staff goes overboard to assist guests, from pick up at airport to drop off at cruise port. They even helped a guest change their dead car battery, driving them to the parts store, then assisting with the swap out. The hotel is owned and run by a very warm, and friendly family. Everyone there worked hard all day to make sure guests were comfortable. The efficiency rooms are quite large and easily accessible, but a bit dated. Minor upgrades would improve the experience, but for an overnight stay, this hotel is perfect. It is not a Ritz Carlton, nor a Hilton, but if you are looking for personal attention and warm staff, this is the place to stay. We will definitely stay here again when visiting Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise vacation.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013
"A comfortable and affordable place"
This hotel is a very good value and very conveniently located near shops, restaurants and the Sun Trolley which takes you all around town and to the beach. there is free transportation from the airport and a ride to the cruise port available for a reasonable fee.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
Jaci
"Great pre/post cruise hotel."
Staff bends over backwards to ensure you are happy. Location is excellent .... close to everything .... airport, cruiseship terminal, restaurant, shopping, etc. Love the al fresco continental breakfast.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
barb
"Convenient, Great Service"
I was very impressed with the service that I got at The Bridge. From start to finish both gentlemen were very responsive, helpful and attentive at all times. The room was quiet, clean and reasonably comfortable, albeit a bit dated. There were plenty of breakfast food, but I would have preferred more healthy choices. The grounds were tidy and pleasant with nice gardens around the rooms. The pool looked very inviting but it was too cold for me to try. The location was good in terms of proximity to the airport and there were plenty of stores and restaurants in the neighborhood to get meals and whatever else was needed and it seemed to be a safe neighborhood to walk in as well.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2013
Sandy S
"convenient location"
Needs maintenance
2 night trip Feb 18, 2013
"Friendly Staff - Great Service - Convenient"
The level of service is what most impressed us. We called the hotel as soon as we claimed our luggage at the airport, about 2 pm. They picked us up in about 10 minutes. Jorge was very friendly in a sincere way and we knew that this hotel was a good choice for us. The hotel manager, Barry, met us when we arrived, checked us in, and took our luggage to our room. Barry recommended some nearby restarants.. We were ordering lunch by 3:00 pm, barely an hour after our plane landed. This is a budget hotel and there are two clean bath towels but no wash cloths or hand towels. Bed linens were clean. They have a decent continental breakfast but not like what people get at Hampton Inns. A few hostel rooms are in building. The main attaction to staying at the bridge is free convenient airport pick-up, they offer drop off at cruise port for only $6 each and you may arrange for transfer after the cruise back to hotel or to airport for $6 each. Taxi to airport from cruise is about $20 so that saves money if you do after the cruise as well. We would stay there again based on the good service and friendliness of the management and staff.
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
Cruise Traveler
"Great pre-cruise location to stay!"
Great service from the airport pick up to the cruise peer drop off (and everything in between). Owner and entire staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome! Very positive experience and tremendous value for price paid!
1 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2013
Thom
"Best Customer Service Ever"
My husband and I booked this hotel the night before our cruise. Unfortunately we missed our flight and couldn't fly in until early the next morning. The owner of The Bridge (Jorge?) still came and picked us up at the airport, let us use the room to rest and shower, and invited us to hang out at the pool for a couple hours after the cruise until our flight left the next week late in the day. The Bridge is not a five star resort hotel, with five star amenities, but a five star hotel also would have never done for us what Jorge did. Thank you so much! I would pick this place over a five star any day, and you can't beat the price!! These people are amazing.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Unexpected"
The hotel needs to be renovated. I won't go into what was wrong with my room but I was initially dissatisfied with it. I had to stay though because it was after 11pm when I checked in and I was unable to find another hotel nearby. The manager was very helpful and courteous. I don't think I would stay at this hotel again though until it is renovated.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2013
"Great location for Port Everglades"
The Bridge at Cordova is superbly located for Port Everglades if you're in town for a cruise. They have free shuttle pick up from the airport and they usually charge $6 for the shuttle to the port but they had so many people going they gave us the ride for free. The service is excellent, everybody is very nice and helpful. The rooms are clean, basic but if you're just looking for a comfortable place to stay, this little hotel is perfect. Our room had a microwave, mini fridge, dishes and a small table. Bathroom had tub and some toiletries. There is also wi-fi included and a small breakfast. There's also a pool. Only downside is it got a little noisy in the morning so we had to wake up early. Overall, very happy with our stay here. Neighborhood is mostly residential so it's not very busy and any restaurant is about a 10-15 min walk. Very good service.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2012
"great stay for the price"
Good place to stay a night. Needs updating and remodeling. Looks like they were refurbishing some rooms and started to work on maintenance on the rest.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
ron
"Enjoyed our over night stay"
Staff was extremely helpful. If cost is a concern then this is the place close to shopping and resurants
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
"Great staff but really just a hostel."
It is definitely a hostel. I didn't remember anyone saying that there were NO amenities. No shampoo,conditioner,etc. Two slivers of soap - really?! Plus 1/2" sanitizer in a bottle on the bathroom sink???No glass to brush teeth. No hair dryer. Basically just a bare bathroom w/two towels and washcloths. No bathmat. Not one hook or anything to hang clothes on. This facility is very old and has never been renovated or updated at all. Just a few hooks would have made us happy!!! Where do you hang your clothes over night? The "breakfast" was various packaged things you put with hot water, bread for toast, packaged donuts,coffee,tea and decent juice. Asked for a place for dinner - were quoted a cheap $10 place - actually was $63!!! All of that said - bed was decent. We were picked up from the airport very efficiently by great staff, greeted with passion and found the room to be pretty clean. The outside area - again dated but well maintained. We were driven to our cruise port and told the trip was "on the house"(had been listed as $8/pers) The transportation to and from the facility was impeccable. It is hard to decide how to rate this hotel because it's such a "mixed bag". I would say the rooms are not worthy of a good rating at all but could be with just a little updating costing little but adding much. Staff - wonderful if not superb!
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Awesome in every way
1 night trip Dec 6, 2012
"Hotel & Hostel, but comfortable!"
Besides being a hotel, it is a Hostel, which was never listed before I booked my trip. There are students staying there, but they are very pleasant & are not loud. The hotel exterior is is not modern, but it is kept up. The staff is nice, especially the blond young man, who will do anything for you to make your stay nice. Rooms were clean, but amenities were outdated. My stay was nice & probably would stay there again because I felt safe.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Nice staff, old buildings"
Expected better room for the price I paid. The room was clean, but the building was old and dirty.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012

"What a shocker"
Started out very good when we were picked up promptly from the airport. Went downhill from there. It is definitely NOT a hotel or Boutique but rather a 70's motel in need of a makeover. The photos on web look okay but not in the flesh. Felt like walking out but on checking our paperwork no refunds once you arrive there. Unfortunately,we paid for 3 days in advance. The unit (room F) was tired and in need of a spruce up. Took off our shoes only to find the floor was sticky, as was the TV remote. Bathroom had peeling paint and rust stains in the bath and the shower curtain was mouldy on the inside. The towels were very old and worn and one had black marks. There were no hand towels. Had a kitchenette but no towel or washing up soap/cloth or cooking facility apart from microwave. No tissues, no tea/coffee, bed was old and groaned a lot, walls were thin so adjoining room noises were annoying. No local maps in the office nor coins for washing machine. Told to go to the shops. We tended to stay out sightseeing all day and only spent time there to sleep. One good point was on departure day they drove us to the Cruise Terminal for a very reasonable $6 each. Definitely not 3.5 star more like 2 at best. Probably hasn't been rated for a long time. Holiday Inn hotel close by was only $40 a night dearer when I checked the internet after arriving.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Budget hotel close to everything"
Basic hotel. Clean but could use some updates. Friendly staff, free shuttle from airport, free continental breakfast, pool, and fee wifi. Close to cruiser port, grocery, liquor stores, restaurants, sun trolley, and airport. Would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Do not feel safe"
A place to lay down,only.little lock on door knob.have to be desperate
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
andy
"Beds ok"
Only stay here if finances are low because there is nothing else
5 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Franarf
"Very close to cruise line."
The owner was extra extra grand,his staff was great. The breakfast was better then any hotel I been in ,over the years. Room rates are great too. Nice bunch of people you will meet. All stores are real close too..plus the Sun trolley is 1block away.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2014
Robert & Lynn B.
"Convention Center"
Simple, adequate
2 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"good location for cruise ships"
Good location to airport and cruise ships has a shuttle to both , good pub 60 meters away, close to shops and public transport
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
cookca
"Does the job"
Perfect for a pre-cruise stay - quite location, hotel organises transfers to the port, bars, restaurants, supermarkets etc nearby. It's not luxury but it's cheap, clean and does the job for a short stay. Would definitely go there again.
Other trip May 10, 2013
"GREAT FOR THE PRICE AND SERVICE"
Loved this hotel. We were going on an 8 day cruise and wanted a place to relax before boarding ship. Loved the reviews we read in advance so booked 3 days before our cruise and 2 days after. Loved the personal service we received and the owner Jorge and his assistant Barry really made us feel at home. I would stay here again when we return to Fort Lauderdale. Location was great with great eating places in walking distance. Trolley bus at end of street to beach area was great. Great location, accomandation, service and loved the people we met
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
Sandi
"friendly family run hostel"
This is a very convenient hostel / bed and breakfast if you are staying for one or two nights before or after a cruise from Port Everglades. The staff are very friendly, and offer a free shuttle service to and from the Port and the Airport. Outdoor self service breakfast by the pool included. Nearby Bar and Grill across the road for other meals. Ten minute bus ride to the Beach. Free wifi available.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
phaedrus
"Sunny vacation at the bridge."
Our experiences could not have been better! Our stay at the Cordova Bridge Bed & Breakfast - was wonderful and the attentiveness from every staff member far exceeded our expectations, they truly cater to your every whim. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. They are located close to Port Everglades.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
Real
"Very friendly staff and excellent value for money"
What sets this apart from other hotels in the area is the excellent staff service and value for money.You get free free pick up from the airport and cruise port.We stayed two nights before the start of our cruise. We were picked up from the airport within 15 minutes of our call to them, just after midnight. Everyone was so kind helping us with bags, giving tips on getting late night food. We wanted to stay extra nights but they were booked up, so they suggested another hotel which we have found to be a good substitute. The room was very clean but quit basic ,remember the low price compared with others in the area. You get free WiFi and a free breakfast included. We have booked to stay again ,when we return from our cruise
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
Geoff
"Perfect stopover hotel"
This hotel was ideal for our 10 hour stopover. The airport shuttle was free and extremely friendly and fast. Rooms are basic but are large and clean. Free breakfast of toast, cereal and fruit was nice.
Other trip Feb 7, 2013