All hotels in Hollister, Missouri, United States of America

"Okay but issues"
I was here with my two young kids while my husband was in a conference at Big Cedar. Location is a few minutes to Big Cedar and 20 minutes from the activities in Branson. Staff was friendly. BUT, I was completely shocked to be told on the 2nd day after finding out why my key wasn't working that we had to move to a new room every day. I had booked a 3 night stay through hotels.com however, the staff told us because it was booked through hotels.com/choice that they booked 3 separate reservations instead of one. What an inconvenience having to move to a different room every day whenever the new room was ready. It's not like our plans consisted of hanging out there all day packing/moving/unpacking/making the fold out couch bed every day. My kids missed nap time due to having to move rooms & that resulted in cranky evenings at activities we had spent a lot of money on tickets for. The staff said there was nothing they could do as this was an issue with hotels.com booked it. I wish hotels.com would have let me know I was going to be in three different rooms before confirming my reservation. I have booked so many reservations through hotels.com and never had this happen before. This definitely dampened our vacation and has caused me to not trust future reservations through hotels.com.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Rita
"Beautiful Lake Condo"
We rented the 8 person condo for a girl weekend. It was perfect. We were all blown away by how nice our condo was.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Good place to stay -- new, clean, convenient"
It was a great place to stay. These appear to be owner-rented condos, but it was very nice. Ten minute drive into Branson, less than that to Big Cedar Lodge. Rates were very good, especially for the newness of the room.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Great get away"
This was an awesome place to stay. The are doing some improvement with the aminities but the room was awesome.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Todd
"Nice condo with great view of lake"
Very clean & comfortable! We stayed in a 1 bedroom with full kitchen. Updated & nice with large bathroom! We stayed in building 7, 3rd floor! Awesome view of pool & lake. Would definately stay there again!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
susie
"Great view"
It was a nice resort...lots of amenities
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Overall Excellent"
The room was great! Very clean! Beautiful View! We over looked the pool and the lake. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate with us so we didn't get to use the pool. The only downfall was that there was only one pack off coffee left for us and we were there 2 mornings. Next time I will bring some coffee with us.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
KC
"Rooms smaller than a hotel room but called Studios"
I thought the property was very nice, although it was being worked on everywhere, it was almost too new to start having people stay. lots of maintenance everywhere, yellow tape, signs stating not working, etc. But I was MOST unhappy about the size of the room we received, it was smaller than a hotel room and had a couch crammed into the tiny room, no closet to hang clothes, it said it had a kitchen, but it was really a wet bar with a mini fridge, it was not a suite.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Debbie
"Place was amazing"
This place was unbelievable. Extremely clean and very nice. Pool was nice. Had a great time
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
J
"Nice Resort"
I stayed one night with my family. We enjoyed the Resort amenities like the covered tennis court and pool. I recommend this hotel to every friend and family.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
ETager
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Bluegreen Vacations Paradise Point, Ascend Resort Collection

"Great family stay for getaway!"
07/06/15 Sheila T Oklahoma
Wonderful amenities! Miniature golf was great family fun and my kids enjoyed the indoor sports facilities. Not too far from Branson and the atmosphere was relaxing. Only thing negative was we couldn't really sleep in due to new construction in the resort.
"Best trip ever!!"
06/28/15 WorldTraveler1024
Had a great 4 days stay there! The staff was helpful and happy and made sure to help in anyway they could. Wonderful amenities with tennis and basketball and a pool. Would recommend this for any family vacation!
"Stampede through Greater Branson"
06/25/15 James A
Beautiful location on shore of Table Rock Lake. Spacious rooms with large dine in Kitchen. Miniature golf course was best I have ever played. Indoor basketball & tennis. Access to three good pools but the star is the lazy river. Staff is friendly, Wednesday afternoon bingo was a hoot.
"Wonderful stay"
05/18/15 travelnmoma Joplin, Missouri
The property was beautiful! We had a one bedroom suite which included a full kitchen and a balcony that overlooked the pool and lake. We only stayed one night, so we didn't get to take advantage of everything the property had to offer, but we will definitely be back. We were able to check out a movie and a game from the clubhouse. It's close to Big Cedar, but we decided to go into Hollister for dinner instead. It was an easy drive. Overall, it was a wonderful experience for our anniversary weekend. I would highly recommend it! ***As others have mentioned, it is difficult to find, so you might want to call for directions.***
"Family Getaway"
05/16/15 PlayTherapist
Our extended family of 12 spent two nights in two three bedroom condos on May 14th & 15th. Our condos were on the fourth floor of building 2. Those of us who did not go mini-golf enjoyed being able to take chairs out to watch them play. The kids also enjoyed playing tennis & racing to the top of the stairs. The kitchen was beautiful and we loved the patio. Features such as the deep tub in the main bathroom & the wood - barn doors & beams were a good addition. Our only complaint were the beds - they were high & hard (it appeared there was a base of stained plywood under the box spring which squeaked at times) and the pillows were all firm.
"Presidential Suite"
05/13/15 Marcus D Kansas City, Kansas
We had an amazing time with some friends. The Presidential Suite was amazing! You could choose the elevator or spiral staircase to take you from the main living room to the master suite. There was a poo table just off the living room that was an added bonus! The view from the room was amazing as well. We plan on coming back really soon!
"Studio"
04/05/15 Lori T Risingsun, Ohio
We are staying in a studio or as my husband calls it a Cracker Jack box. Very disappointing, when we got here the staff was nice and offered us a bag of ice since there is nothing but a tiny refrigerator in the room. There is a queen bed, a sink and microwave, and a 32 in tv in the room. We have stayed at motel 8's that had more room. Considering what we pay for dues as Bluegreen platinum owners it has been a total disappointment. We even talked to a place today to help us get rid of this. We pay almost $800.00 a month plus maintaiinance fees. I tried changing into either a 1 or 2 bedroom, but of course they say they have nothing open. Sure seems funny when there is all kinds of empty places here. We would love to get rid of our Bluegreen membership because we have taken 4 different vacations and can truly say we only enjoyed the very first one that we bought from bass pro before becoming real disappointed Bluegreen owners.
"Relaxing stay"
03/03/15 Maria J Allegan, Michigan, United States
We stayed here in March of 2015. Our unit was a one bedroom on the 3rd floor of building 7 and it was clean and nicely decorated with plenty of space. The resort staff were all very helpful in spite of some challenging weather conditions. There is a lot of construction going on here right now so hopefully there will be more rooms available soon. Our only issues with noise came from the unit next door. We had no issues with the preview center on the 4th floor. Maybe they have changed the scheduling based on previous comments. The view from our room was beautiful and we can't wait to stay here again. I'm gonna miss that spa tub. Thanks!
"WOW! This place was amazing."
02/04/15 ThadH781 Monett
We stayed in the Presidential Suite that had an elevator in the room to go to the master suite. This place had three bathrooms - FULL baths. A rec room with pool table, a great view from the 5th floor of building 2 on the resort. The check in was great - the staff was friendly and courteous and had a genuine concern for our happiness with our stay. We didn't get to use the grounds much but if our daughter had been there we would have. This place was an excellent place to stay with your family or as a couple. We hope to go back some day. AWESOME place to stay.
"Nice stay!"
01/29/15 ljb99 Jefferson City, Missouri
My husband and I stayed here because honestly, Big Cedar Lodge didn't have availability. Check-in was smooth and the staff very friendly. We stayed in the number seven building on the third floor. The unit was very nice, clean and equipped with all the comforts of home. However, the seven building also houses the "preview center" for owners to get their owners update and for potential new buyers to sit through "the tough sales pitch" to purchase a timeshare. The preview center is located on the forth floor. Every morning we were awakened by the sound of many feet parading above our head. If you stay here, beware of the third floor in the seven building! This property has a new mini golf course that we played and it was a lot of fun! They are under construction to add new amenities. I think this property is trying hard to make improvements. I would probably stay here again, but not in the seven building!