All hotels in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Boulevard 1ero De Noviembre, Punta Cana, La Altagracia, Dominican Republic, ‏‎855-239-9480

4.8
"Great throughout!"
Everything was great at this hotel, from the moment I checked in, all through my stay, and at check out. And being across the street from the Punta Cana village was a great plus. I'd definitely come back to this hotel for my next trip to Punta Cana.
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
WILLIAM
"Wonderful hotel"
Perfect place to catch the flight at 8:00am!
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Danila
"Great value for the money but costly to get around"
Stayed here solo as I did not want to stay at a resort for a friend's wedding. What a treat. It was clean, comfortable, spacious and the staff was incredibly sweet and helpful. Buffet breakfast was decent and only cost $12 US with tax. There was a free shuttle to and from the hotel and I also took the free shuttle to and from Playa Blanca - 10 mins away and run every hour. The only downside was that cabs are SUPER EXPENSIVE and I had to pay $55 US for a 25 min cab ride to and from the wedding. Yikes! There was a rental car company across the way but I am not a driver so that wasn't an option for me. But if you have a car, this hotel is a great pick for the cost!
2 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Nicole
I would return again for Bussiness or Pleasure
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
GEORGE
It had very good amenities, and the airport and shops were right there, although I didnt venture out they do have shuttle service that takes you several places free
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
krizia
"I only wanted a quiet room"
About me: I expect hotel customer service to be proportional to the cost of the room. When a cheaper hotel provides superior service, the more-expensive hotel is deficient. I make a solitary request at every hotel...for a quiet room. My room was not quiet -- at all. I saw many airline staff at the hotel so maybe I just got an ignorant desk clerk. Everything else about the hotel/room/furnishings were very nice. The work-out room was perfect. I did not try the restaurant nor the pool. There is an enjoyable outdoor "mall" across the street with several restaurants and shops and even a mega-market. Hotel is 5 minutes from PUJ airport.
1 night trip May 28, 2015
"My stay"
The people were not that friendly at the bar not a welcoming crew but overall. It was a nice place.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Convenient location near the airport. A few nearby restaurants and shops. Good area to be in for business travelers.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Sina
"Always pleasurable!!!"
“Free Style” traveling, very well priced, it is a hotel for the non-resort seekers! Totally air-conditioned Lobby/Hallways, with modern, great, nicely decorated and comfortable rooms! This hotel has all the aromas of freshness! Has a good size flat screen TV with cable, coffee tray with added teas, coffee and water. The bathroom is well equipped with a nice bath gel, shampoo and conditioner pumps. The Front Desk Staff is extremely amiable and very welcoming! Would definitely recommend! Highly recommend the Cappuccino! Free Wi-Fi (a plus!) Punta Cana Village is across the street. It has several small restaurants, a coffee shop, Wendy’s and a Pizzeria. The beach is minutes away also!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Nina
"Tried to con me!"
Everything about the hotel was great with the exception of one of the shuttle drivers. I had to go to the airport to have my ticket reissued because I changed my date of travel. The hotel shuttle is free but the driver and another employee told me I had to pay $10. I had to contact the front desk clerk in order to be taken to the airport. Had I not know to call the front desk I would have been set up for a con. Had this not happened I would have given the hotel 5 across the board.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Renee
"Nothing special"
Quite expensive all things considered. Service was slow and tidieous.
Other trip May 16, 2015
g
"Comfortable and Clean!"
Stayed at the Four Points while on business in Punta Cana. Very comfortable stay, with great accommodations. Shuttle to and from airport, free buses to the beach and town, and restaurants and a grocery store nearby. I'll be staying here again in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Bryan
"NICE HOTEL."
NICE, CLEAN,VERY WELL, FRIENDLY STAFF. GOOD LOCATION. NEEDS PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN SMOKE WHEN ITS RAINING, WITHOUT GETTING WET.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
MAR
"A little gem, across from a quaint, cute village"
Was going to nearby attraction, needed a clean, no frills hotel. Sheraton Four Points was the most affordable and proved to be a great discovery I will certainly share. Clean, new, tasteful, simple, a courteous staff. As this is not all-inclusive, we were compelled to venture out for dinner and discovered the charming surroundings. Perfect for the adventurer! Thank you
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
maia
"Sheraton just another hotel"
No breakfast included ... Was okay but nothing special
3 night trip Apr 6, 2015
patrick
"DR King"
Hotel is walking distance from Wendy's and other shopping stores. Really nice hotel and everyone is friendly. I can't think of anything bad to say about this stay. I will be booking a room here again within the next few days. Two thumbs up, and great price although the price did increase a little!
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Julian
"I wouldn't visit the restaurant again."
They couldn't cook a steak correctly until one of the junior chef's did it. The head chef wouldn't believe the steak was over cooked and said he couldn't cook it medium only well done. I would not go to the restaurant again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Four Points Sheraton earned a "gold star"!"
The hotel was so close to the aiport - about 5 minutes. Across the street was a small shopping mall with restaurants, shops, and a very popular grocery store. Very convenient for our one nite stay before we checked into our resort the next day.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
janet
"Great Location and Value"
We arrived at 4 p.m. into airport and we had called the day before & was told to go outside the baggage area and there would be phones to call hotel in order to be picked up by the hotel shuttle. There were no such phones and we asked at the numerous booths that house rental car companies as well as travel companies. It took us almost 45 minutes to find out how we could contact the hotel in order to be picked up which ultimately involved finding airport workers with a yellow safety vest on who would then make the call to the hotel. This was extremely frustrating since I had contacted the hotel 2 months prior and the day before we flew out on how to be picked up by the shuttle and received instructions. However, once we got to the hotel it was beautiful and it seemed almost new. We walked aross the street to the mall and enjoyed dinner at the hotel. Had we been there longer we would have taken the shuttle to the beach. We would definitely stay again but strongly suggest they post on there website instructions on the hotel shuttle pick up process!!!!
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Nice hotel close to many attractions"
Hotel is well maintained, great staff, adequate outdoor pool, free shuttle to beach, and walking distance to shops/restaurants. Location is perfect for a peaceful retreat, great people, and friendly atmosphere. I would not hesitate to stay at Four Points again. In addition, the hotel is less than a five minute ride from the airport and the accommodating staff at Four Points picked us up and dropped us off at front door of hotel. During our stay, we did not hear one plane flying overhead.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Rodney
The hotel was beautiful and very nice amenities. Appreciate how close to the Punta Cana airport it was.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Vacation Stay"
My stay was awesome I received great customer service
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
michael
"a positive experience."
We arrived on Jan. 16th and had 24 hours before flying back to USA. The hotel was perfect for our purpose, short ride to beach by regularly scheduled shuttle, across the street from multiple restaurants and services, immediate to airport and very well run hotel. What's not to like.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Enjoyed my stay and I would stay there again. Very nice hotel! The only problem I had was that my friend was flying Air France to get back home and the shuttle driver let us off at the wrong terminal. It was a long walk with the luggage to the correct terminal. No excuse for that mistake.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
edward
"Great non- resort hitel"
I come to Punta Cana 1 or 2 times a year. I always stay here
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Very good services"
We were in transit for 2 days and we found the hotel very comfortable and well located with stores and supermarket in front of the hotel. They provide transportation to the airport and to the beach for free. The food at restaurant is very good and affordables.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Exellent Service"
The hotel was over booked so they sent us to the Westin. This is a Very nice hotel.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Have a great week!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice Standard Hotel"
Hotel was okay however the bed was so hard and uncomfortable that I had sleepless nights. The bathroom was okay but the setup of the shower stall caused some flooding. I would not stay here again only because of the bed.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Bisou
"Very good hotel"
Went with my girlfriend for a couple of nights. The hotel itself is nice; it has a good restaurant, the rooms are very comfortable and clean. The hotel is just besides a very nice shopping mall with great restaurants, bar and a very well stocked supermarket. The other cool thing about the hotel is that is within the punta cana group grounds; so it has a shuttle that could take you to a REALLY NICE beach and some other cool locations. If you are into golf this might also be a good spot. The only thing that could improve could be having more information regarding trips or activities in the area.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Andres: Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate our hotel, we are glad that you enjoyed the hotel, our Puntacana Village across the street and the Playa Blanca facilities in the resort. You are correct about golf; we have world-class golf courses, Corales and La Cana that are quickly becoming two of the most popular golf courses in the Caribbean and the world. Hopefully you will return soon to our hotel or try our new fabulous hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. Have a great week!
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Andres
"Weekend in Punta Cana"
I decided to extend my stay in punta cana through the weekend having arrived on Monday for business and stayed at a major all inclusive hotel. I transferred to the Sheraton on Friday and had a great stay. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful . Proximity to restaurants and shops in the punta cana village was excellent. Shuttle service to the beach came in handy as there was none at this hotel .It's also close to the airport but far from everything else so taxi fare to the clubs may cost you around $40 one way !Overall, a great place to stay overnight if you have an early flight or want quiet . But look elsewhere if you want to be in the heart of the action
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Marcus: Thank you for having reviewed our hotel and for the feedback on the staff, our Puntacana Village, the shuttle service to the beach. We are glad that you decided to extend your stay and to try our hotel; hopefully you will return many more times. Have a great day!
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Marcus
"Perfect average between price and confort."
Great Hotel. Good Price. Clean and close to the beach.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Francesco: We are glad that you liked our hotel so much, that you found the prices to be good and that you liked our beach. Hopefully you will return soon to our hotel or try our new hotel on the beautiful beach of Playa Blanca, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. Have a great week!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Francesco
"Gorgeous"
It was a very pleasant atmosphere. There was plenty places to eat outside of the hotel. The room was very moderate a clean.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Michelle: We are glad that you had such a great experience in our hotel and that you found it so convenient. Hopefully, we will see you back soon. Have a great week!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"QUIET AND NICE. IN FRONT OF SHOPS."
THIS IS A VERY CLEAN HOTEL. NEAR BEACHES, SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS. CONVENIENT. GROCERY STORE ACROSS THE STREET..VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. SUPER NICE BED. GOOD AIR CONDITIONER. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT THERE SHOULD BE A PLACE WHERE SMOKERS COULD SIT UNDER A ROOF AND NOT GET WET. WHEN IT WAS RAINING THERE WAS NOWHERE TO GO OUTSIDE.,WITHOUT GETTING WET.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear MAR: We are glad that you enjoyed so many aspects of our hotel and that you also enjoyed our Puntacana Village across the street. We will take a look at your recommendation about an area for smoking, in the meantime if you return you may want to come and look at our new fabulous hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club as we have a fantastic Cigar Bar called Don Queco, which I am certain you will enjoy. Have a great day!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Overnight layover."
Ease access to airport
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Guest, thank you for reviewing us, hopefully you will have a better stay next time and rate us better, have a great day!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"BEST Non-Resort Hotel in Punta Cana!"
I love staying at this hotel because I am not paying the extra fees for an All-inclusive, which I don't want. I love to go to many restaurants the area has to offer, which are really great! I love the Punta Cana Village right across the street that has restaurants, a wonderful coffee shop, eateries, a supermarket, etc. and a beach minutes away. The hotel is TOTALLY air-conditioned so there are not any gardens to go through.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Nina
"Great stay."
Great Stay, Clean rooms, loved the bad and the pillows, perfect Air conditioner, it was just perfect for us.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Johnes: Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate the high mark. We are glad you liked the hotel, the rooms and the access to the beaches nearby. Hopefully you will return to our hotel or to our new wonderful hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. Have a great week!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Johnes.
"close to airport and very comfortable"
Flights were delayed overnight and needed a place to stay. Hotel was excellent. Would recommend it.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Lisa: We are sorry you missed your flight, but glad you got to experience our hotel and had a great stay. We hope you return one day to our hotel or to our new beautiful hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. Have a great week!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Recomended"
Amazing: when you finish your baggage claim and migration, right next to the car rentalls there's a phone that shows "Call to Four Points" just pick it up and you have a direct call to the hotel's desk, then you can ask them to pick you up, ETA 5min. Everyone is friendly, everything is clean. Good transportation to/from airport (it's close too).
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Alexis: We are glad that you liked the convenience and service of our hotel, that you found the phone service from the airport to be helpful and that you enjoyed our Puntacana Village. Hopefully you will return to our hotel one of these days or try our new magnificent hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. Have a great week!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Alexis
Stayed one night. Great value. I would definitely book this spot again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Chrissy: Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we appreciate it. We are glad that you considered the hotel to be of great value. We hope to have you back one day soon. Have a great day!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Chrissy
"Comfortable bed. Close to airport"
Stayed here our last night in Dominican republic. It was comfortable the staff was polite and spoke English well.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Guest: We are glad that you enjoyed your short stay with us and we thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy that you found so many things in the hotel to your liking. Hopefully you will return to our hotel or to our new The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. Have a great day!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Donald
"Excellent Hotel and Service"
Stayed 2 nights at Four Points by Sheraton before going on to our resort vacation. Couldn't have made a better choice. It is close to the airport, room was clean and beds very comfortable. Quality of service was excellent and all personnel were extremely helpful, friendly and polite. Contrary to other reviews, we thought the food was great. Although not located on the beach, the hotel has a complimentary shuttle to their private beach and/or their other hotel (The Westin) with access to their facilities. They also have a complimentary airport shuttle. Our flight was delayed and it was very late arriving at PUJ. We called the hotel from their courtesy phone at the airport and within minutes the shuttle arrived. We will definitely stay at the Four Points again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Marguerite V: We are happy that you had such a positive experience in our hotel and that you enjoyed things such as the room, the location, the food and the service, among other things. We hope that you return soon and stay with us or give our new The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club a try as you have obviously already seen it based on your note. Have a great week!
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Marguerite V.
"Nice hotel very convenient to airport"
You need guest printers and beds are hard, not enough towels and wash clothes in room, nice shuttle service to airport
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear GM: Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we appreciate your time. The Front Desk staff of the hotel should have explained to you that you can print from the business center of the hotel and it will come out at the Front Desk for them to hand to you. I also apologize about lack of towels, this should not have happened. In regards to the beds, we mostly get positive comments on their hardness, people seem to really like that, but this was obviously not your case. The bed at all Four Points by Sheraton hotels is a model called Four Comfort bed, give it another try I am sure that you will like it. We are glad you enjoyed our shuttle service. We hope you will come back to our hotel or to our new fabulous hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. Have a great day!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
GM
the hotel offers free shuttles to the beach and is next to a shopping center and was at a good price, hotel staff is great and vary accommodating to any changes you may want to make to the reservation
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Guest: Thank you for reviewing our hotel and giving us such positive feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel, liked the shuttle service to the beach, our Puntacana Village and especially our staff. We hope to have you back at our hotel or at our new fantastic new hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. Have a great day!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"NICE HOTEL IN FRONT OF RESTAURANTS"
VERY CLEAN ROOM,COMFORTABLE BED,BEST AIRCONDITIONER..PLEASING STAFF,EVERYTHING LOOKS NEW.
Other trip May 6, 2014
MAR
"Close to airport .. able to visit other properties"
I had an awesome stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village. Everything I needed was within walking distance or available via a free shuttle. I really liked the ability to visit the other properties as these locations had access to the beach. The one thing I want to note is that the pictures provided were exactly what I saw. There is nothing worse than to see pictures online then something different when you check in. I also liked the non hustle and bustle I experienced when I stayed at a resort on my last trip. There was always a chair available at the beach and by the pool. The resorts are nice, but this stay was much more relaxed. I will return in the next few months and I hope to I have the same experience. All of the staff were there whenever needed and called me by by name each time I called the front desk or for room service. AWESOME VISIT !!!!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Ruuna R: We are very happy that you had such a great experience at our hotel. Thank you for giving such positive feedback on things such as the closeness to the beach and other areas. We hope that you come back soon or visit our new fantastic hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club! Have a great week!
5 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Duuna R
"Four Points"
Clean rooms and a comfortable stay. Nothing spectacular.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we are happy that you found the rooms to be clean and that your stay was confortable. We hope to have you back soon. Have a great day!
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Very good experience"
The hotel room was very nice, and it's right by the Punta Cana Village, with various nearby restaurants and amenities. I will definitely go again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Guest: Thank you for your review. We are happy that you liked our hotel and our Puntacana Village. We hope to have you back at our hotel or at our new beautiful The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club! Have a great week!
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very nice and clean hotel close to the airport"
They had my reservation ready and a nice room. It is located across the street from a nice little shopping area. Internet is really slow but then we were on vacation.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Guest: We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel and our Puntacana Village across the street. We are sorry that you had Internet issues, this was an exception which I will check on as we usually don’t have this problem. We hope to have you back soon here or to our new great new hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club! Have a great day!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Four Points Sheraton"
Excellent hotel! Would have loved a tub.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Adella: We are glad that you liked our hotel, sorry you did not get a bathtub this time, next time request it during your reservation and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Also, when you have a chance check out our brand new hotel by the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club! Have a great day!
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Adella
"Nice Hotel Close to All Convenience"
The Staff is Willing to Do Whatever Takes to Make Your Stay Pleasant. All The Small Shopping As Well As Eating Facilities Are Across The Road.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village
Dear Philip: Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village! We are happy that you enjoyed the hotel, our Puntacana Village and the access to amenities such as the beach at Puntacana Resort & Club. We hope to have you back soon to our hotel or to our new wonderful new hotel on the beach, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club! Have a great week!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014