All hotels in Santiago, Chile
Loreto 170, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, 8420471, Chile, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No Air Conditioning"
The most important thing for me in a hotel room is the ability to sleep. The lack of air conditioning made the room too hot for me to be able to do that. My room didn't have a window and instead had a door which opened into a common balcony so I could not leave it open (it was cooler outside than in my room). The bed was hard and uncomfortable and the bathroom was tiny and difficult to use as was the tight tiny standup shower (my room didn't have a bath). The Positive: Location was good. About 15 minute walk gets you to many of the main sights. The Staff was friendly (though not necessarily competent as my Airport Taxi didn't arrive and I had to walk around the neighborhood looking for a taxi). Breakfast was adequate. Overall, would never stay again, since the friendliness of the staff doesn't help me sleep in an oven.
5 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Vapers
"We only had 24 hours in Santiago..."
The Hotel Loreto was perfect. We only had 24 hours in Santiago (long layover), but wanted to get out and see the city. We arrived at midnight and the front desk staff was so welcoming...the bellhop even went out and got us four beers to drink in our room!! The hotel is modern, but classy, with big balconies in each room. The room was very quite; with the balcony door closed you could hear a pin drop, so we got great sleep. The location is perfect for anyone that wants to see some of the city. We walked to the museums, market, plaza de arms, and the Bellavista barrio area. I'd strongly recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2013
"Handy location for a tourist"
Attractive facility conveniently located between the tourist sights of Centro and the bars and restaurants of Bellavista. I just walked. My first-floor room (102) was cramped but it was just me and I only had carry-on luggage so I didn't need much space. The big bed was more valuable to me. Good breakfast.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Dan L.
"Comfortable new property"
We enjoyed staying three nights at the Loreto. While the hotel appears to be a relatively new property and the staff appears to be learning on the job, it is a pleasant place to stay. The staff spoke little English but was helpful and very approachable. The Bella Vista barrio is a charming area and close to the city center, subway and other interesting areas. We found that the breakfast offered was typical, but the hotel ran out of various items (did not stock enough). So if you ate late you could not rely on there still being scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, butter, etc. Nevertheless, we do recommend the hotel and would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jan 20, 2013
"Good value for the price."
Nice newer hotel. Parking is off site, the rooms are a bit small but there are very nice common areas to relax in. Some of the rooms have shared balconies which should be mentioned before the room is issued....not too much of a problem but the rooms don't have A/C so you could get stuck sharing with a smoker.
Other trip Jan 16, 2013
WorldTravler
"Great hotel. Would definitely stay here again."
Great place. Seemed new (2012). Clean. Bright. Sunny. Helpful staff. Good location. Spacious common areas. Good breakfast - rolls, toast, juice, coffee, fruit, cheese, ham, eggs, yogurt. An oasis in an otherwise seedy part of town, Bella Vista.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Even better than I expected"
Was very convenient to all the downtown area as well as the funicular, zoo and a dining district just a few blocks away. Rooms were clean, management spoke English and was very responsive to our requests. I asked about a day trip to Aconcagua that I saw on a card in the lobby. Without my even asking, Carlos, the concierge called the number and got all the particulars for me. Not an exclusive upscale hotel, but exactly what i wanted: very clean and comfortable, great location, helpful staff, good breakfast included and quite reasonable.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
Greg
The staff spoke english and were very helpful. The food in their restaurant was good.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2012
Barry
The hotel its worth it its value , great location , close to everuthing , good breakfast, the bathroons are extremely small
Other trip Dec 25, 2012
"Better than expected"
Did not know what to expect staying in Santiago for first time. Was pleasantly suprised with hotel and staff. Breakfast in the morning was adequate. Not far from centro of Santiago, about a 15 to 20 min walk. Some restuarants in the area. Also can walk about 10 mins and go to calle constitucion where there are tons of restuarants. (nice area) Hotel has a nice rooftop area and courtyard with seating area. The only negative I have about the hotel is that we stayed on the 1st floor, and I could here the guy in the front desk everytime he spoke.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2012
Staff is friendly and very helpful. Really enjoyed our stay there.
2 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"Would stay here again!"
Hotel Loreto opened only a few months ago, hence everything is clean, modern and comfortable. The location can't be beat - Bellavista restaurants and nightlife just around a few blocks away and several places in downtown Santiago are only a 15-20 min. walk. The standard rooms, incl. bathrooms (w/ shower) are very small. It was cleaned every day and fit our needs, since we spent most of the time in the city and or the common areas (see below). If you are looking for a generous space with a desk, jacuzzi tub etc., the standard room is not for you. The common areas are top notch - roof deck, lounge area with several laptops, bar (serves food which we never tried), outdoor area, spacious breakfast room. Breakfast was plentiful (bread, toast, fruit, juice, coffee/tea, jam, cheese, ham). We were only a little bit confused by the scrambled eggs which were warm but completely undercooked - we might have missed a local delicacy there.... Cable TV, room safe and free WiFi is available throughout. They offer a laundry service which can be helpful but it was a bit pricy. The staff is professional and helpful.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"No good location, no good price."
Disappointed!
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2012
"Located in fun neighborghood"
Staff at hotel is very helpful and receptive to your needs. The rooms are clean, the hotel is very new, the terrace is great, WiFi is fast and FREE. I was very surprised by the style of the hotel once we arrived, as it is very modern, but warm at the same time.
5 night business trip Nov 14, 2012
Claudia
"Hotel Loreto, Spring 2012"
Friendly and helpful personnel. Specially Mrs. Loreto (same name as hotel) helped us go by underground to Concha y Toro vinery, one third of a TURISTIK bus price. Avoid using TURISTIK, they always overbook and leave you waiting (give excuses and offer a 10% discount for the next day!). - Hotel room: Nice WiFi, but they charge even local phone calls. Good beds and TV, but very small bathroom. You don't hear your neighbors, but no double windows and there is a lot of street noise. - No elevator. - No AC. With 30C we had to open windows and hear the noise. They gave us a fan, but it wasn't enough the first days. Imagine summer! - Low quality buffet breakfast. Coffee is really bad in Chile, but it is dreadful in this hotel. Get used to tea bags. - Neighborhood is not nice unless you walk ten minutes away from the hotel. The underground "Bellas artes" is also ten minutes away.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Jorge
"Great location, clean rooms."
Great location, clean rooms on the small side but still a great value.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012

"Great location very friendly and helpful staff"
First time in Santiago, stayed for 3 nights whilst on a quick city visit. The location is great with a short walk to the city centre but also offering great restaurants and cafes just down the street. The hotel is clean, the room I had which was a superior room was spacious with good facilities. The breakfast is a good buffet style with plenty of options. Most importantly the staff are friendly, have good local knowledge and available 24 hrs.
2 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Dean
"Bellavista Belle"
Very nice, helpful staff who speak English. Large clean room with balcony on the first floor (American 2nd), very comfortable big bed-always important!-and blackout curtains!! Chile triumphs over Europe on this. I really liked it. It is not a posh neighbourhood but that makes it more interesting and less corporate than parts of Providencia, best of all it is so central, a walk up cerro san cristobal is an easy trek and street art is everywhere.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
charlotte
"Home away from home. Exceptional."
I have stayed in Dec 13 and again in Apr 15 and the quality of this hotel is the same! Flawless! They care about their guests! It is a welcoming friendly environment. The rooms and details are beautiful. I have become a real advocate of this hotel and will stay again when back in Santiago in Feb 16.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
CAMERON
"Nice hotel in a great location"
We arrived late at night and the staff were friendly and welcoming. The hotel is clean and located near the bars and restaurants. The breakfast has a good selection of food and the interior garden is a nice touch. Free Wifi is great too! The only thing I would point out is there were no cupboards in my room - I don't know if this is standard and no air conditioning, but the fan provided in the room was pleasant enough. I would stay here again for a short stay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Marcie
"Good location near the markets"
Very friendly, welcoming place, always happy to help. Would go an extra step to help you . Excellent english . better than advertised. Room very neat and clean, balcony was a nice surprise. Lovely roof terrace with views across the city. Although tea,coffee making facilities, not available in rooms, our request for a flask of boiling water daily was always supplied and delivered to our room. Air con worked well, bed comfortable.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
BMC Nottingham
"Best hotel"
One of the loveliest hotels stayed in Staff were fabulous- extremely friendly,welcoming and so helpful Decor was very modern and fresh Great location
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Anthony
"Perfect close to lively restaurants and bars"
We stayed here twice during our holiday in February and March and our experiences were not less than excellent. Superb customer service, wifi, rooftop terrace, perfectly functioning airconditioning (which is vital in Santiago), good breakfast and secure parking nearby. Good recommendations for restaurants & bars and assistance with regards to transport and tours in & around the city. Check out Pio Nuno (street lined with bars, all with outside seating) at 10 mins walk and Patio Bellavista.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Annie
Well run hotel. Good facility, close to main attractions in city
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Solid place to stay"
Staff was very friendly and spoke English. It's a good location - close to downtown but not too close. Breakfast was pretty good and the building was quiet at night
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Staff are awesome!!!"
Hotel Loreto was our first port of call during our trip to South America, and I cannot tell you how happy I am that this was the case. The staff are so friendly and helpful, really above and beyond. We ended up hanging out in the lobby on more than one occasion just having a chat to they guys at the front desk. Our room was bright and clean. The bed was insanely comfortable. The free breakfast and free wifi were great and really added value for money. And, the location was fantastic!!! Everything you could want is within 5 to 25 minutes walking distance and a main metro stop (Bellas Artes) is only 5 minute walk away. Seriously, book this place!!!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Lauren
"Friendly and helpful front desk staff and bell boy"
The location of hotel was central to most of the interesting places and activities in Santiago with easy accessibility to public transport system though the neighborhood is a bit dingy. However, we never felt unsafe even though we were walking at night to the various places nearby for our dinner. Thanks to the friendly hotel staff esp, Jeniffer who advised us as to where to eat, to buy delicious fruits and places to see. She made us feel so much at home away from home.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Teong Liat
MY
"Excellent service."
It was wonderful stay. The staffs, Melisa and others are very helpful and friendly. Thanks to Melisa for translating. The breakfast was a excellent surprise. The price was reasonable. Location are good. highly recommended.
2 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Excellent Hotel, well located with great customer service. Melissa at front counter was a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend this hotel.
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Hotel Loreto in Santiago"
The front desk staff speaks excellent English and were very courteous and professional. The location is walking distance to many sites, including an area with many restaurants with outdoor patios.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Vida
"Spring in Santiago"
great location, affordable hotel , great staff, good breakfast
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Santiago and Hotel Loreto -awonderful experience"
This hotel was a gem and its location is a'winner'. The friendly staff went out of their way to accommodate us. The early morning breakfast box was apprecuated. Their highlights suggestions were freely given. We enjoyed the hotel's terrace for a quiet relaxing moment. A great find in a wonderful city.
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
andrew
"Heavenly bed - clean fresh rooms super location"
Hotel Loreto is an oasis in Bella Vista Santiago. The staff could not be more helpful on our arrival and the bed was exquisite. Huge bed with crsio white sheets and an oh so comfy doona. Breakfast was delightful rice pudding even! The location of this hotel is awesome so near to Santigao coty hoghlights and the raw vibes of BV.
3 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Bellavista, bella hotel"
Great little hotel with more than helpful staff. Good breakfast, very comfortable beds, wifi good, neighbourhood handy for eating at night. Safe area to walk around in and only about ten minutes to cross river to main centre
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
A
"Friendly staff and nice rooms"
Nice hotel, close to the Art Museum and not to far from the party! Really enjoyed my stay with the great service. My favorite member of the staff was speaking 4 different languages, it's nice to be served in your mother tongue :) All the other staf member gave me a really good service too. Room could be better isolated but I was lucky as the people around were quiet.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Christine
"Absolutely brilliant place, no complaints"
Stayed here with a group of young people from NZ and found the hotel just amazing value. Quiet, clean, comfortable, excellent service, good English spoken, fantastic breakfast, easy to get to places from here by walking or metro, good neighbourhood. Left luggage facility, just everything you could want in a hotel. I have no complaints, would recommend it to all comers, age, group size etc. And I would go back! wish we had stayed longer. Pat
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Pat
"Good location, small room"
Good location in Bellavista, only a few blocks' walk from the restaurants and from the city centre. The room was very small, especially the bathroom.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Del
"great stay"
loved having 3 days in Santiago and Hotel Loreto was a great place to stay. Location was great, close to many bars, restaurants and interesting things to see and do, and the best thing the staff at Loreto were so friendly and helpful - booking a wine tour for us and pointing us in the right direction, many thanks Loreto guys! :)
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
Jimmy
"Fabulous boutique hotel in a great location"
From arrival to departure the staff were excessively helpful and knowledgeable. The hotel is situated in the Bellavista area, surrounded by restaurants, bars and near many attractions. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the outdoor terrace provides fantastic views of Santiago and Cerro San Cristobal. Have stayed in other hotels I Santiago and this is by far the best.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Natalie
"Close to city centre and affordable"
A very friendly hotel close to the centre of Santiago and offering good value for those not wanting to pay 4 and 5 star prices. The room I had was on the third floor and was clean and comfortable. Air-conditioning worked well as did all the other facilities. The hotel does not have a lift but there are staff to assist with carrying suitcases up the stairs. Modest but very acceptable.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
BaldEagle
"Good place to sleep off your jet lag"
Nice hotel nearby to bars, restaurants and the Metro station, and the staff is very, very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"PERFECT LOCATION FOR TOURIST ATTRACTIONS"
Very friendly and attentive staff. Happy to provide maps/brochures and point us in right direction for visitor attractions. Internet access was good. hotel looked very stylish too. Breakfast buffet was not brilliant as lots of things had run out when we were there and were very slow in being replenished, but we did arrive at same time as a group!!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
cruisefans
"Perfect value!"
The Loreto has the best value for me in Sanitago as all I care about is excellent basics. If your criteria is location, cleanliness, charm, and you don't want to pay for additional amenities, you will love this hotel. If you need anything else, than you should look elsewhere.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
Geoff
"Friendly and clean place to stay"
Helpful staff. Comfortable and clean. Good value for money.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
the hotel itself is really nice, very modern and staff is super friendly. they have a very nice yard and roof-terrace. the rooms a bit small but well decorated and comfortable. the area around is great to go out fro a drink/food and also close to the city center (walking distance) I would recommend.
3 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2014
anuka
Excellent hotel. I would stay there again
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Martine
"Convenient area Great breakfast"
Very helpful staff, beautiful breakfast, quiet room opening onto a courtyard away from the street, convenient location - walking distance from downtown. Good WiFi service.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Happy traveller
"Little Gem"
Impeccably clean and functional boutique hotel. I was blown away at how much I enjoyed my stay. I would 100% recommend Hotel Loreto!
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013
MrMcCamster
"A Wonderful and Inexpensive Hotel Option in Santia"
Incredibly helpful staff that greeted me warmly and helped in any way possible. The room was clean and spacious; the morning breakfast tasty, fresh and varied. The price is a bargain -- I cannot imagine evening looking for another alternative when I return to Santiago. A gem!!!
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Jason Roth
"Funky, good value"
Really impressive hotel, bed super comfortable and room extremely clean. Only small downside is small bathroom but would I stay there again, abbasolutely! Groovy location, good access to local attractions.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013