All hotels in Santiago, Chile
Loreto 170Barrio Bellavista, SantiagoRegion Metropolitana8420471Chile, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Good internet service
    Clean
    Comfortable

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Go out of their way to treat guests well"
The team here care about their guests. Nothing is ever a problem. For example during my stay a guest at breakfast mentioned they had an injury from day before. The breakfast manager heard this and contacted reception and they came to the guest and mention nearby Dr. I was checking out with 3 heavy bags, the room attendant saw me and went to lobby to get a bell boy to help me. It is little touches like this that makes a stay really pleasurable.
4 night trip Feb 23, 2016
CAMERON
"Great location with helpful staff"
Convenient location, GREAT STAFF, walkable to museums and markets, trip for tips tours very close, fixed rate shuttle, good breakfast, some restaurants close by.
2 night trip Feb 5, 2016
Great location to walk to the main sights and I was given very useful information on walking tours etc when I checked in. The walking tour was a great way to get to know the city better - I was by myself, and I would not have found these places by myself. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice and quiet at night. Excellent restaurants near-by in the Bella Vista area (approx 4 blocks away).
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Tracy
"Bellavista comfort"
Friendly, English-speaking staff at Loreto provided a warm, comfortable base from which to explore Santiago. My 'superior double room' was spacious, offered good wardrobe space, a cosy bathroom, and satisfactory WiFi. The breakfast is adequate, but for coffee - ask about the espresso maker in the foyer! Good advice was offered regarding tours, transfers, and local eateries including El Toro just a block away. Recommended.
3 night trip Oct 19, 2015
"Centrally located in Bella Vista, Santiago"
We stayed at Hotel Loreto for 4 nights as a mini break before travelling to Ecuador. The staff at Hotel Loreto are excellent, they go out of their way to assist with anything that a guest would need. The Hotel is easy to find, centrally located and just across the river from Santiago Central, close to the Bella Vista area where there is a huge choice of restaurants and bars. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel if you need to stay in Santiago, Chile.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Jude
"Loved every second!"
I arrived around midnight and they were very accommodating. The gentleman took me up to my room and generously showed me all the details of the room (the heater, the safe, the tv, the bathroom, the hairdryer, everything!). It was very cold outside but not once was I cold inside. Breakfast is simple but very good - bread, scrambled eggs, fruit, cold meats and cheese, yoghurt and some type of cake each morning, along with a variety of juices and tea and coffee of course. Everyone I came across in the hotel were very friendly and more than happy to help. I was a solo traveller so relied on local recommendations for tours and eating out and I couldn't have been happier with their help. Overall, my stay at Hotel Loreto was fantastic and Id most definitely stay again, as well as recommend to others. Thank you for a memorable trip!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Paige
"Great location very friendly and helpful staff"
First time in Santiago, stayed for 3 nights whilst on a quick city visit. The location is great with a short walk to the city centre but also offering great restaurants and cafes just down the street. The hotel is clean, the room I had which was a superior room was spacious with good facilities. The breakfast is a good buffet style with plenty of options. Most importantly the staff are friendly, have good local knowledge and available 24 hrs.
2 night trip Apr 21, 2015
Dean
"Bellavista Belle"
Very nice, helpful staff who speak English. Large clean room with balcony on the first floor (American 2nd), very comfortable big bed-always important!-and blackout curtains!! Chile triumphs over Europe on this. I really liked it. It is not a posh neighbourhood but that makes it more interesting and less corporate than parts of Providencia, best of all it is so central, a walk up cerro san cristobal is an easy trek and street art is everywhere.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
charlotte
"Home away from home. Exceptional."
I have stayed in Dec 13 and again in Apr 15 and the quality of this hotel is the same! Flawless! They care about their guests! It is a welcoming friendly environment. The rooms and details are beautiful. I have become a real advocate of this hotel and will stay again when back in Santiago in Feb 16.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
CAMERON
"Nice hotel in a great location"
We arrived late at night and the staff were friendly and welcoming. The hotel is clean and located near the bars and restaurants. The breakfast has a good selection of food and the interior garden is a nice touch. Free Wifi is great too! The only thing I would point out is there were no cupboards in my room - I don't know if this is standard and no air conditioning, but the fan provided in the room was pleasant enough. I would stay here again for a short stay.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Marcie
"Good location near the markets"
Very friendly, welcoming place, always happy to help. Would go an extra step to help you . Excellent english . better than advertised. Room very neat and clean, balcony was a nice surprise. Lovely roof terrace with views across the city. Although tea,coffee making facilities, not available in rooms, our request for a flask of boiling water daily was always supplied and delivered to our room. Air con worked well, bed comfortable.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
BMC Nottingham
"Best hotel"
One of the loveliest hotels stayed in Staff were fabulous- extremely friendly,welcoming and so helpful Decor was very modern and fresh Great location
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Anthony
"Perfect close to lively restaurants and bars"
We stayed here twice during our holiday in February and March and our experiences were not less than excellent. Superb customer service, wifi, rooftop terrace, perfectly functioning airconditioning (which is vital in Santiago), good breakfast and secure parking nearby. Good recommendations for restaurants & bars and assistance with regards to transport and tours in & around the city. Check out Pio Nuno (street lined with bars, all with outside seating) at 10 mins walk and Patio Bellavista.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Annie
Well run hotel. Good facility, close to main attractions in city
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Solid place to stay"
Staff was very friendly and spoke English. It's a good location - close to downtown but not too close. Breakfast was pretty good and the building was quiet at night
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"Staff are awesome!!!"
Hotel Loreto was our first port of call during our trip to South America, and I cannot tell you how happy I am that this was the case. The staff are so friendly and helpful, really above and beyond. We ended up hanging out in the lobby on more than one occasion just having a chat to they guys at the front desk. Our room was bright and clean. The bed was insanely comfortable. The free breakfast and free wifi were great and really added value for money. And, the location was fantastic!!! Everything you could want is within 5 to 25 minutes walking distance and a main metro stop (Bellas Artes) is only 5 minute walk away. Seriously, book this place!!!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Lauren
"Friendly and helpful front desk staff and bell boy"
The location of hotel was central to most of the interesting places and activities in Santiago with easy accessibility to public transport system though the neighborhood is a bit dingy. However, we never felt unsafe even though we were walking at night to the various places nearby for our dinner. Thanks to the friendly hotel staff esp, Jeniffer who advised us as to where to eat, to buy delicious fruits and places to see. She made us feel so much at home away from home.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Teong Liat
MY
"Excellent service."
It was wonderful stay. The staffs, Melisa and others are very helpful and friendly. Thanks to Melisa for translating. The breakfast was a excellent surprise. The price was reasonable. Location are good. highly recommended.
2 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Excellent Hotel, well located with great customer service. Melissa at front counter was a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend this hotel.
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Hotel Loreto in Santiago"
The front desk staff speaks excellent English and were very courteous and professional. The location is walking distance to many sites, including an area with many restaurants with outdoor patios.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Vida
"Spring in Santiago"
great location, affordable hotel , great staff, good breakfast
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Santiago and Hotel Loreto -awonderful experience"
This hotel was a gem and its location is a'winner'. The friendly staff went out of their way to accommodate us. The early morning breakfast box was apprecuated. Their highlights suggestions were freely given. We enjoyed the hotel's terrace for a quiet relaxing moment. A great find in a wonderful city.
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
andrew
"Heavenly bed - clean fresh rooms super location"
Hotel Loreto is an oasis in Bella Vista Santiago. The staff could not be more helpful on our arrival and the bed was exquisite. Huge bed with crsio white sheets and an oh so comfy doona. Breakfast was delightful rice pudding even! The location of this hotel is awesome so near to Santigao coty hoghlights and the raw vibes of BV.
3 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Bellavista, bella hotel"
Great little hotel with more than helpful staff. Good breakfast, very comfortable beds, wifi good, neighbourhood handy for eating at night. Safe area to walk around in and only about ten minutes to cross river to main centre
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
A
"Friendly staff and nice rooms"
Nice hotel, close to the Art Museum and not to far from the party! Really enjoyed my stay with the great service. My favorite member of the staff was speaking 4 different languages, it's nice to be served in your mother tongue :) All the other staf member gave me a really good service too. Room could be better isolated but I was lucky as the people around were quiet.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Christine
"Absolutely brilliant place, no complaints"
Stayed here with a group of young people from NZ and found the hotel just amazing value. Quiet, clean, comfortable, excellent service, good English spoken, fantastic breakfast, easy to get to places from here by walking or metro, good neighbourhood. Left luggage facility, just everything you could want in a hotel. I have no complaints, would recommend it to all comers, age, group size etc. And I would go back! wish we had stayed longer. Pat
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Pat
"Good location, small room"
Good location in Bellavista, only a few blocks' walk from the restaurants and from the city centre. The room was very small, especially the bathroom.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Del
"great stay"
loved having 3 days in Santiago and Hotel Loreto was a great place to stay. Location was great, close to many bars, restaurants and interesting things to see and do, and the best thing the staff at Loreto were so friendly and helpful - booking a wine tour for us and pointing us in the right direction, many thanks Loreto guys! :)
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
Jimmy
"Fabulous boutique hotel in a great location"
From arrival to departure the staff were excessively helpful and knowledgeable. The hotel is situated in the Bellavista area, surrounded by restaurants, bars and near many attractions. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the outdoor terrace provides fantastic views of Santiago and Cerro San Cristobal. Have stayed in other hotels I Santiago and this is by far the best.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Natalie
"Close to city centre and affordable"
A very friendly hotel close to the centre of Santiago and offering good value for those not wanting to pay 4 and 5 star prices. The room I had was on the third floor and was clean and comfortable. Air-conditioning worked well as did all the other facilities. The hotel does not have a lift but there are staff to assist with carrying suitcases up the stairs. Modest but very acceptable.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
BaldEagle
"Good place to sleep off your jet lag"
Nice hotel nearby to bars, restaurants and the Metro station, and the staff is very, very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"PERFECT LOCATION FOR TOURIST ATTRACTIONS"
Very friendly and attentive staff. Happy to provide maps/brochures and point us in right direction for visitor attractions. Internet access was good. hotel looked very stylish too. Breakfast buffet was not brilliant as lots of things had run out when we were there and were very slow in being replenished, but we did arrive at same time as a group!!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
cruisefans
"Perfect value!"
The Loreto has the best value for me in Sanitago as all I care about is excellent basics. If your criteria is location, cleanliness, charm, and you don't want to pay for additional amenities, you will love this hotel. If you need anything else, than you should look elsewhere.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
Geoff
"Friendly and clean place to stay"
Helpful staff. Comfortable and clean. Good value for money.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
the hotel itself is really nice, very modern and staff is super friendly. they have a very nice yard and roof-terrace. the rooms a bit small but well decorated and comfortable. the area around is great to go out fro a drink/food and also close to the city center (walking distance) I would recommend.
3 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2014
anuka
Excellent hotel. I would stay there again
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Martine
"Convenient area Great breakfast"
Very helpful staff, beautiful breakfast, quiet room opening onto a courtyard away from the street, convenient location - walking distance from downtown. Good WiFi service.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
Happy traveller
"Little Gem"
Impeccably clean and functional boutique hotel. I was blown away at how much I enjoyed my stay. I would 100% recommend Hotel Loreto!
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013
MrMcCamster
"A Wonderful and Inexpensive Hotel Option in Santia"
Incredibly helpful staff that greeted me warmly and helped in any way possible. The room was clean and spacious; the morning breakfast tasty, fresh and varied. The price is a bargain -- I cannot imagine evening looking for another alternative when I return to Santiago. A gem!!!
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Jason Roth
"Funky, good value"
Really impressive hotel, bed super comfortable and room extremely clean. Only small downside is small bathroom but would I stay there again, abbasolutely! Groovy location, good access to local attractions.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Old Man Emu
"Good location, average room"
Hotel is located 3 blocks from bellavista - the main restaurant and bar area - safe to walk there at night. Was just over the river from the main city square as well. Room was pretty small and bathroom was average. Ok value for money, however I think Santiago is pretty expensive overall
2 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Brilliant"
Great location, friendly staff, clean, spacious, warm, good breakfast. What more could you want?
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great hotel to stay at - good location"
Overall great hotel - positives were quiet, I got a room with a huge king bed and a single bed even though it was just me, breakfast was a great range, awesome location - very close to the plaza armas, fish market and the bellavista area. The only downers were that the water in the hotel was pricey and the taxi they ordered for me to go the airport never arrived but maybe they couldn't control that.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"Loved it"
The staff are so lovely! keen to help and give advice on where to visit in Santiago. Loreta at the front desk took extra special care of me when I arrived jet lagged from my 14 hour flight from Australia. Beds are comfy, showers great and breakfast super tasty. We tried two rooms, room on the second floor had a lovely balcony over the courtyard and on the third floor we had a view out over the city. The room was a little bit cold, but as soon as we asked the heat was turned up and the room toasty :)
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Annie

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Ubicación ideal"
Excelente ubicación y atención del personal a consultas.
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
WILSON
UY
"Muito bom hotel!"
Hotel agradável e ótima localização, boas instalações, funcionários todos prestativos e atenciosos, tudo muito limpo, café da manhã muito bom, eu recomendo!
6 night trip Mar 20, 2016
Vera Lucia
"hotel ótimo!"
Nós adora o hotel Loreto! Equipe muito atenciosa e educada. Tivemos um mimo por ser lua de mel, o quarto era ótimo, cama otima! A localização é de fácil deslocamento, porém o bairro deixa desejar no quesito limpeza e não é bonito, mas não atrapalhou.
3 night romance trip Mar 7, 2016
Gabriela
"サンティアゴで落ち着けるプチホテル"
100年以上前の建築をリノベーション。公共スペースが贅沢にとられて、とても居心地のいいホテルです。ホテルに深夜タクシーで到着したら、ベルボーイが走り出て荷物を受け取ってくれました。(到着時間は連絡済み)室内は清潔に保たれ、Wifiもきちんと使えました。朝食ブッフェも良かったです。サンティアゴではアパートメントを利用することが多いのですが、ホテルに泊まるなら、また利用したいと思います。
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2016
Kyoko
JP
"Tour em Santiago...Jóia...."
ótimo custo beneficio, local tranquilo e silencioso, limpeza diária, cafe da manhã bom, camas confortáveis, frigobar disponível, estacionamento grátis, muito próximo ao Patio Bellavista, Zona Boemia, bares, restaurantes, baladas, museo Pablo Neruda (La Chascona), alem disso, funcionários muito atenciosos : Ovania, Melisa, Carlos, Andres e outros.
4 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
Gilberto S
BR
"Excelente hotel com preço justo!"
Ficamos 3 noites. O atendimento, as acomodações, limpeza, café da manhã, localização e preço excelentes!
3 night family trip Jan 6, 2016