All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereD'Mall, Station 2, Sitio Manggayad, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

very small room ang toilet
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Vacation for my husband and I"
Very central to both beach, shops and restaurants. Busy and noisy streets but quite inside the hotel. Very nice design around the whole hotel and a beautiful top terrace with great pool and seatings. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice and spacious workout room. All in all a great stay and we look forward to coming back.
Katja
"charge for wifi"
I was not so impressed, wifi had a large fee and that upsets me that hotels like this do not offer free wifi... Location was very good, and its a large hotel complex with many pool's. Service is very friendly, but more so to vip's. I would not stay here again. breakfast was ok, but had mostly local food that I did not so much enjoy.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
stephen
"Good Hotel with a lot of Potential"
We had a great time staying at the Tides. It's conveniently right in the middle of everything from shopping to restaurants to the beach. They welcomed us with a cold towel and a nice glass of ice tea. The bathroom was built in a weird way, the shower floor would get wet because one of the bathtub side wasn't covered and it was one of those island bathtubs so didn't like the floor getting flooded after every shower. Staff was nice and helpful.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Nice good location!"
Good place and again the location near places to eat drink & shop
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
dj genie g
"Simple, clean and hospitable staff"
We went for a short family vacation in Boracay and we stayed in Tides Hotel. The experience was amazing. They make things really simple for you. The hotel is equipped with everything that you need to have a comfortable and cozy stay. The rooms are clean and more importantly the staff are warm and very hospitable. I highly recommend Tides hotel for non critical tourists.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Ollie
"Close to the beach, action"
Hotel was OK. Got it at a discounted rate. Wifi really only works in the common areas. Great location - in middle of D'Mall and a short walk to the beach. Breakfast buffet was nice as well (and included in the price). The only things that were disappointing besides WIFI was the showers - they can easily flood the bathroom if your shower is too long and it's only a cold water shower (in spite of what the website says). Overall, a decent stay - had aircon - in Boracay and probably a good choice if the hotel you really wanted to stay at falls through or the price got higher.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Erin
The room that i checked into was great for one person, which was perfect for me as I was traveling alone. The only negative was the shower sas no door or curtain so the bathroom got wet when showering. I stayed an extra night so they gave me a new room which was very spacious, but the no hot water for the shower, but when in Boracay who worries so much about stuff like that. Hotel is very, very close to the white beach and clubs and sits in the middle of the malls.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Nice and clean hotel"
Its inside dmall. Nice clean hotel. Not far from the beach.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2013
"Our expectations were too high"
We thought the hotel would be a free standing building right off the beach. It actually shares walls with shopping on a happening foot-street that is a short walk to the beach. This isn't so much the fault I'd the tides as it is Boracay. That's just how it is. This part of the island is packed with people and commerce. There are hotels right on the beach but you pay for them. I got the impression from the locals that they could get me a better deal upon arrival at various hotels. We were disappointed with the cleanliness of the room. A bit dusty, sheets and towels weren't all that white, and overall was a bit disappointing. But you can still walk to the beach in two minutes, the staff was nice, and breakfast included. Not a bad gig but we were expecting a better deal in the Philippines.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2013
"Great hotel excellent location"
Staff awesome, great rooftop pool and bar, rooms clean and comfortable perfect location. Fun cool place to stay.
6 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2013

"not bad, convenient location"
Stayed 3 nights. Location was great with easy access to food, shopping, etc. Breakfast was also good with a fairly wide selection of quality food. The only problem was our room smelt of sewage but i believe it's due to the piping system on the island. Towels were not the fluffiest either with some minor stains.
3 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
SG
"Hotel is okay for the promo price"
Good service but poor faucet quality
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
REBECCA
SG
"Paradise beach ... BORACAY simply awesome"
Nice hotel ,good gym and great buffet breakfast everyday different. Mosquito surrounded so get some insect repellant and it wont be a issue. You are smack in middle inside D MALL shopping street surrounded by food,bars & shopping. Go to tailipa the Market to get seafood at good priced and cooking service. Yapak was great dive with nitrox was good look for victory divers instructor poncho
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Victor
SG
Hotel's location was superb, close to the beach and right smack in the middle of the all the action at D'Mall. There are the shops and restaurants right below the hotel and the budget mart nearby. Hotel provides beach towel rental service for 50 php which is rather fair and gave us welcome drinks at the bar and a complimentary shoulder massage. Room cleaniness was rather disappointing. The room was quite dirty and I noticed a dead insect behind the tub in the toilet area. After housekeeping on our second day, we came back to find the insect still there. I think the housekeeping was not done thoroughly. The wash basin was part of the main bedroom and their was an odd smell from that area, possibly due to the plumbing. Other than that, the TV was great - lots of cable channels which kept us occupied during the rainy periods of our stay. However, there are no elevators in the hotel (I think) which may prove to be a little inconvenient for the eldery. The breakfast area is located on the 4th floor.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
SS
SG
"very convenient as it located right at D'Mall"
everything was great, but you can hear sounds from next room, especially corridors in case of kids making noise running around or adults talk loudly, which it does disturb us especially while we are sleeping.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Vanessa Yuen
MY
"Up to my standard"
It was a great stay at The Tides Hotel Boracay. Good location, surrounded by souvenir shops and restaurants. Hotel interior: clean and simple. That's how I like it. Definitely no regrets staying there for 4D3N.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Evon Tan
"Convenient and clean"
I thought this was a pretty good place to stay with a couple of minor items. The room wasn't quite the size as expected when I first arrived however this was not really an issue. The pool area was great though a littl more shade would improve it a lot. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good quality food but not always typical breakfast fare. The best part though is the convenient location and the facilities around such as the budget mart, transport and most importantly the beach. Beach access is not directly from the hotel but is less than a minutes walk to the water and the cost is much below the beach front places.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Greg
"Overrated"
It looks good in pictures that's why i booked it right away. But when we get there the staff are not accommodating, i was offended when the guard who assisted us with our luggage radioed the front desk agent saying "yung room __ punong puno!" And the front desk agent called me asking how many are we in the room, you just cannot do that to a guest. There were just four of us in the room that time because two of our friends who are staying at regency prince wanted to see our room at the tides so they dropped by and the staff assumed that they are staying the night! Number one rule in customer service is to not assume and to not make the guest feel that you are suspecting them of something. They made us feel that way. And there's no electric water heater and no complimentary water in the room, the bathroom is so unhygienic, there's no proper drainage, the toilet floor is also the type that doesnt dry up properly, too many chipped paints on the wall, florescent lighting also makes the room less attractive than it is. Breakfast is also very disappointing,too little selection. I am so disappointed with everything.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
PH
The hotel was nice and located right in the heart of Boracay. I stayed here during the Labor Day holidays and there were a few events held at the rooftop pool and bar and I found it odd that as a guest of the hotel, it was still a requirement to pay for entry to the events being held there. Being asked to pay entry for the rooftop pool seemed unreasonable since the pool is a hotel facility. I hope the hotel considers changing this policy in the future otherwise I'll just stay at another hotel where i dont have to put up with the noise coming from the party upstairs which I have to pay extra to attend.
7 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2014
"Conveniet Location"
Nice location , friendly staff , Buffet breakfast can still be improved.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Close to the beach"
We thought that the hotel was beach front but it was just close to the beach. It was thou in front of the shops and restaurants of D'mall ( basically inside it ) They have a pool upstairs and gym. The room size we got was ok for two persons. We do love the breakfast buffet every morning. The room was always cleaned everyday. The reception was very helpful with our queries and assistance on our requests.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Good hotel but not Great"
Great welcoming to the hotel. Fresh cool towel to refresh yourself from the humidity and heat with a glass of ice tea. Staff is friendly, but the hotel lacked the extra vibe of other hotels. Also lacked hot water at times which was very disappointing. Laundry service is very expensive. This service cost more than 10x more from a laundry mat on the island. This is extortion rates. Found lots of hair around the room on arrival. Sand on the floor, staff didn't replace dirty towels on ground or bath mat. The little things mattered and these were overlooked numerous times which was disappointing. Airport transfer from Caticlan to the Tides is 4 times as much as local services. Absolute rip off. I understand the hotel needs to make some money, but this is ridiculous. Local transfer services was efficient and great and I'm sure the hotel was very similar services. Can't justify the price difference.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Great Location and Fantastic Service"
While staying at the Tides, we met an unfortunate event of having to extend our stay till the the Typhoon. The staff were very hospitable and very very friendly. I believe they have made the Borocay experience so much better despite the Typhoon. so thank you :) The location is really great too. Near to the mall, we had access to the mart and we were near to the beach front and pubs too. Great place to stay!
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2013
SG
"Fantastic location, funky rooftop alfresco bar"
Would definitely stay at the Tides for my next trip
5 night trip Nov 1, 2013
jkse
SG
Lousy breakfast spread Do not take rooms on 1st floor due to lack of privacy. Service of staff and location not too bad though
3 night trip Oct 27, 2013
SG
My friends and I stayed at different hotels. And after a night of partying Tides was pretty much the most conveniently located hotel from all the partying hot spots. I only had one weird experience when room service wouldn't stop knocking at my hotel door at 4am!!! Who has their room cleaned at that time? I complained to the front desk and there wasn't any repeat of that incident.
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013
JB Sy
PH
"Boracay Getaway with The Tides"
Everything was good. I love the breakfast served. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious. Would suggest to prepare adapter for free instead of selling it. Overall, it's a very good hotel :)
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Jared C
MY
I wasnt impressed by the reception at arrival.The person made my booking information a problem and I experienced frustration after a long days travelling.
3 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"Second Home in Boracay"
A very convenient, comfortable hotel to stay while in boracay. For sure, in our next visit, Tides hotel is still our choice. I can't think of anything ideal for a price that is reasonable with all the freebies that they give to guests like free cocktail drink, full breakfast, a discounted coupon to epic. Wow! it's a great value.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
marcy
PH
"Re: Unforgetable stay in Boracay"
Tides is conveniently located within D'mall, and walking distance to the beach. Nice cosy rooms, but they are doing some kind of upgrading maintance that's why it is noisy outside in the daytime, and dusty. I love the rooms but try not to take room 101 because cannot connect wifi. They are also mosquitoes on first floor. I am very grateful to the staff, as they helped me and brought me to the doctor when I got food poisoning. As soon as I told them i need a doctor, they prepared a wheelchair and send me there within 10mins. I will not forget the warm hospitality during my stay there, 100 points go to the staff there. THank you all for giving me an unforgetable and memorable stay in Boracay.
3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2013
JJ
"Good spot"
The Tides was a great stay for the price. The breakfast buffet was basic but included in the price. If you are accustomed to room extras like amenities, note paper and a clock, then be prepared however this hotel provided exactly what we were after- convenient location, clean, modern room and free wifi :)
4 night romance trip Mar 10, 2013
Rachel
"What you see...somehow what you get!"
They really need to fix those ACs...the sight of dripping is just ghastly. They spent a lot on the exterior, wish to put more in the rooms I'd say.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Jaydxb

"十分満足"
Dモールの本当に中心辺りにあります。 ただ、18時位に到着したのですが、モールは想像していた以上に人が多く、空港で頼んだ送迎車はモールの入り口までしか送ってくれず、ホテルを探しながら、自分たちで荷物を転がしていくのは、少々大変でした。 ホテルに送迎を予約すれば、こんな事にはならないかも?(片道600php この金額は、空港で待機している業者でも同じでした。) ホテルは、全体的にアジアンテーストの入った、モダンタイプで、清潔感があります。 宿泊したのは、Exceptional Room。ほとんどの部屋が中庭に面しており、通路も中庭に面しているので、窓のカーテンは引きっぱなしにしていました。 部屋も清潔で良い感じ。 ただ、シーツ毎日替える事はしないようで、替えると、別途エキストラチャージがかかると言われました。(価格は忘れました。) 朝食は、バッフェ形式でしたが、種類もそこそこあり、満足のいくものでした。 全体的に、満足のいくホテルでした。
2 night romance trip May 5, 2015
服務人員態度很好,可能有升級住到一樓的房間很大(浴缸超大),就在d-mall裡很方便不會吵,被子很柔軟,頂樓泳池提供毛巾很香,下次會考慮再住喔
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
HUI-JU
"무난"
좋은위치와 wifi사용이 편리합니다. 좋은서비스에 만족합니다.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
kyeongwon
"굿 정말 굿"
정말 디몰바로 중간에 있어서 돌아다니기 좋은위치! 시끄럽지도 않고 너무나도 좋았으나 2층에도 배란다가 있는곳이있고 없는곳이 있어서 1층에 빨래를 말렸답니당.. 하지만 정말 룸컨디션이며 조식이며 너무나도 좋았어요!ㅠ_ㅠ 다시간다해도 또 숙소는 더타이즈로 (제가 갑작스럽게 배탈이 나서 변기가 막혔는데도 불구하고 그다음날 ...뚫어주셨더라구요..죄송스러웠음,..)
3 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
GYEONG SU
KR
"Lugnt och trevligt hotell"
Bra läge mitt i D-Mall nära alla restauranger och barer. Trots detta mycket lugnt och tyst! Nära till White beach. Trevligt hotell med bra service!
13 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
Patrik
SE
"갠츈갠츈 좋아요"
디몰안에 있어서 위치는 진짜좋음 직원들도 다 착했고 조식도 나는 좋았음 수영장은 사진에보이는것보다 좁지만 괜찮고 밤엔 바에서 무료로 주는 칵테일도 분위기도 좋음 테라스가없긴한데 방안에서 에어컨 키고 말리면 금방 말렸고 역시 방안에 모래는 어쩔수없나봄ㅠㅠ 신발신고 들어가다 보니 모래가 많았음 청소하면 모래가 그나마 적어서 다행임 커피포트기가 없어서 전화로 프론트에 뜨거운물 달라고 하면 하얀도자기주전자에다가 뜨거운물 직접 받아서 룸으로 가져다줌 엘리베이터가 없긴한데 오르는데 그닥 힘들지않았음 난 일층에 묵어서 조식먹을때랑 수영장갈때만 올라갔기때문에ㅋㅋㅋ 보라카이다시간다면 또 여기서 묵을생각임ㅋㅋ 일층말고 다른층으로ㅋㅋ 아 와이파이는 안터짐 그게쫌힘듬ㅠㅠ
3 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"地點方便"
地點很便利,隨時可以回飯店休息放東西,分配到的房間不好,在101房是最角落,開門就很多蚊子,且WIFI訊號非常不穩定,貼心的是每個房間都有曬衣架可以推出門口或陽台曬衣服,早餐也很普通
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Hui-Ling
"godt hotel"
alt var godt,selv internettet var godt, ikke 100% hurtigt, men godt !
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Søren
DK
"アクセスが便利+朝食がおいしい"
良い点: ・ボラカイ島中央のDモール内にあり、アクセスは非常に便利。 ・レストランでの朝食ブッフェも非常においしい。 ・部屋が清潔 ・スタッフが新設 悪い点: ・1階で、窓からフロントが見えるので、常にレースのカーテンをしていないといけない。 ・シャワーのお湯がぬるい ・ホテル内のスパでマッサージをしましたが、室内がエアコンで寒すぎでマッサージクリームにメントールが入っていたため、風邪をひきそうになりました。
3 night trip Jan 8, 2015
Tsuyoshi
JP
"Nice location"
Pricy hotel bur good location
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Marius
"굿~~~"
디몰안에 위치해서 이동하기 정말편하고 직원들이 정말 친절합니다
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
changsun
"房間很大,交通方便,服務很好"
我們在這住ㄧ天,隔天我們先把行李還寄放在這家飯店,順便跟他們要借毛巾要去出海,結果他說一條毛巾要50披索,覺得很不合裡,因為我們還是會回去拿行李,毛巾還是會還給他們阿,希望他們可以改個方式,例如一條毛巾押50披索,還毛巾時退錢給我們的話,這樣我們還可以接受阿~整體來說都還不錯阿,這是唯一的缺點
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
"D'mall內唯一的住宿選擇,想要馬上進入情況,認識Boracay的好地方"
環境不錯,房間簡約乾淨,早餐偶有驚喜,對比於其他飯店算是中上.雖然在D"mall中,但飯店有如遺世獨立一般,不會吵雜,夜晚很好睡.(我住二樓).如果你是自由行,這裡適合排前兩天.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
王美鳳
"호텔 위치는 최고"
전반적인 서비스는 그렇게 만족 스럽지는 않았습니다.하지만 위치는 정말 좋습니다. 디몰에 위치해 있어서 비치에 놀다가도 가까이에 위치에 있어서 바로 옷갈아있고 다시 나갈수 있고 디몰 구경하기도 너무 쉽고 버젯마트와도 너무 가깝고 위치적인 점에서는 정말 좋았습니다. 하지만 직원들의 친절함은 좋지않았습니다.
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2014
RAN
"전체적으로 만족"
해변에서 가까운점 훌륭한 수영장시설 다 좋았지만, 타월에 껴있던 머리카락덩어리와 그저그런 조식은 실망스러웠습니다.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"편리한 위치"
디몰안에 있기 때문에 위치적으로는 최고이나 룸 컨디션은 그저그래요..
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014