All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
40 Sterling Drive, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Home Away From Home"
We had a wonderful stay. We were only there for one night, but it was a great experience. Wonderful if you are going to be there for more than one night. Had everything that we could have needed down to a laundry hamper!!! 5 Stars ! *****
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great experience, peaceful night"
great time, and met wonderful people,and best of all good eats.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
ben
"Just as good as the first time"
The second stay in a week. Both to and from my destination. No complaints, great hotel, great price!
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank for staying with us, not once, but twice and for taking the time to share information with others regarding your visit. We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again and again! Safe Travels!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Roger
"Great Hotel in Morgantown, WV"
I arrived after hours, I did call and let them know in advance, was politely attended to by the evening staff person. He was extremely helpful, the bed was great, the room was more than I expected. The parking lot was a little difficult getting into. It is behind other businesses but all in all the experience was a good one. I want to stay again on my return trip. And yes, the price was right!
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing information with others on your visit. We are so sorry you had trouble finding us but are so pleased that you found everything as it should be once you did.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
Roger
"Adequate"
This hotel was quiet and adequate. No frills but an adequate place
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for visiting Morgantown and for staying with us! We really appreciate the time you took to share information on your visit with others and we hope we will see you again
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jill
"My review"
Room was very nice and very clean. The bed was like a rock.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Facility was clean and comfortable. Price was satisfactory. Would stay there again. Like the fact that we had a mini kitchen even though we didn't use it
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Had to go to Morgantown for my mothers surgery. Was pleasantly surprised at our stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful and was a very clean and safe place to stay with a pet.(175# Irish Wolfhound) It was not too hard to get around from and the price was great compared to the others around.
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Return anytime for price."
Great entrance to walking in,,,clean and very accomodatingly friendly staff,,, only situation changed without notice and could not get a discount for the second night that was paid in full,,,,, other than that would go back !
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Denise
"Visiting daughter"
The hotel staff was wonderful.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing information on your stay with others. We are so pleased to earn your 5 star rating and hope that when visiting your daughter we will have the pleasure of seeing you again.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
We only stayed one night, so we did not need the small kitchen in the room. The room was clean and functioned well, and the staff was helpful. The bed was comfortable. The pillows were small but the staff offered more if you wanted. We appreciated the fact that smoking area was located away from the front entrance. We ate breakfast at Shoney's Resturant at the bottom of the hilll from the hotel. The food was a buffet and very good. So all and all we would recommend the hotel from the experience we had.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing information with others regarding your experience. We are so pleased that you found the room clean and the staff to be helpful. We will use your comments to improve our hotel guest services and truly hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Excellent stay
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
My son and I stayed 3 nights while visiting my daughter at WVU. It was clean, quiet and everyone was friendly. I will definitely stay again.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing information on your stay. We are so pleased you and your son found everything as it should be and look forward to serving you again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"great hotel"
Great hotel love the kitchenette!!
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing information on your stay. We are so pleased that the kitchenette was a convenience for you and we look forward to serving you again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Beverley
"Clean and Comfortable"
The room was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. Staff were pleasant and helpful.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to share information with others regarding your visit. We are so pleased you found everything as it should be and hope that you will visit us again:) Safe travels!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Sue
"Will stay here again"
Overall nice hotel. Service good. Hotel is fairly new. Nicest place to stay in Morgantown for the price.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing information online with others regarding your visit to Morgantown. We are so pleased that you find everything as it should be and hope you will return on future trips to our area.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Oana
"Nice hotel to...."
I always come to this hotel when ever I'm in morgan town. This hotel is perfect and a good price. Close to most attraction.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Lolita
"Highly Recommend"
I was traveling and hadn't decided where I'd stop because I wanted to see how far I would be able to drive. I called hotels.com from the road, while usually making my reservations online. The person I spoke with was incredibly helpful, found a hotel just off the interstate, within my requested price range. While I arrived after normal check in hours, the hotel was accommodating and comfortable. It was an excellent value for the price.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jackie
after quite a bit of trouble finding the hotel, inconveniently located behind a Shoney's and unmarked, I found the hotel quiet, comfortable and clean. Check-in and out was easy. And getting new key took no time at all after mine de magnetized
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for responding to our online survey. We appreciate your feedback and will take all the necessary actions to better improve our signage. We hope to see you in the future.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Way better than expected"
We were very pleased with our stay at the hotel - kind of shocked at how good it was considering the low cost. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, the water pressure was good and hot. Also loved having the small kitchen. Expected a total disaster and were very happy with how nice it was for the price. Will definitely stay again on our next holiday road trip!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Stayed there for the Internet"
This is an extended stay... had been there for 4 days and asked for room cleaning the front desk gave me an ancient vacuum on loan to do it myself.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing information regarding your stay. As an extended stay property housekeeping service is provided once weekly. If your stay is less than a week, no service is provided. Additional towels, soap and cleaning supplies are available at the front desk. Upon check in a welcome letter should have been provided outlining those policies. We are pleased that the internet was working well and wanted to let you know we do have two gas grills adjacent to the gazebo in the parking area. We hope we will be given the opportunity to serve you again when you visit Morgantown.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jamison
"Nice and Cheap"
Nice and Cheap
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing information on your stay. We hope we will see you again when you visit Morgantown
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Nice hotel close to WVU"
My daughter and I stayed here when we were visiting WVU. It was close to campus and was perfect for what we needed. Reasonably priced and nice rooms.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing information on your stay with others. I hope it was an enjoyable visit to WVU and we are so pleased that you found us to be a good value.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
J
"Morgantown visit"
It was a good one night stay. The customer service is very good. Grocery stores are near by, so we can cook in the kitchenette provided.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing information with others. The entire staff is over joyed that your service expectations were met. Hope we see you on future visits to Morgantown.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Ravikran
"No frills but comfy enough"
We weren't looking for long-term but just a couple of nights. This hotel is pet-friendly; that and price were main considerations. Perfectly nice for the price, though locals said we were sort of on the wrong side of the tracks.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your comments with others. It was our pleasure serving you and your pet while you visited the area, we really hope we will see you again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"It was okay"
The hotel itself was pretty basic. Nothing great. The receptionist was very pleasant and helpful when i checked into the hotel the night before. The morning receptionist was not helpful at all. It was like she didn't want to be there. When I asked about coffee int he lobby, which was listed as an amenity in the hotel book. I noticed several other things inaccurate in the book as well. In fact, the only amenity at this hotel is a bed and a halfway working kitchen. No breakfast. Nothing. I wont return.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for sharing information on your stay. We are so sorry to hear that you will not be returning. I apologize that the guest directory was inaccurate due to the recent removal of our coffee service due to a matter beyond our immediate control. I hope your future visits to Morgantown will meet your expectations.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
kathleen
"Nice place to stay"
Nice clean place to stay. Staff was ver friendly and helpful. I arrived early and was allowed to check in. Will be back again and would highly recommend this hotel. Close to all the food and mall.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for sharing information regarding your stay with us. I truly hope we will see you again:)
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE"
I cannot adequately express my real pleasure in staying at this hotel. The rooms were scrupulously clean; even in a pet room, it smelled fresh, not Febreeze'ed, like the carpets and all the bed linens had been washed and aired on a sunny day. The staff were friendly and accommodating to a fault, each going above and beyond the normal call of duty to make sure our stay was pleasant. They also made my pet feel really welcome, as well, not just tolerated. I WILL be back again & again; this will be my new 'go-to' hotel when in Morgantown.....and I am a WVU season ticket holder. Outstanding; simply outstanding!
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Dear Jackielyn, I can't thank you enough for sharing such kind thoughts on your visit with us! We pride ourselves on doing the best we possibly can with our guests, both two and four legged, and I am so proud that we delivered. I will share your comments with our staff! Travel safe and I hope we see you again!
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Jackielyn
"Very nice"
Nice and clean
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Favorite Hotel in Morgantown area!!"
This hotel is the best in area and they allow pets which is a huge bonus
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Hi Cheryl, Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your comments with others. We pride ourselves on clean rooms and friendly service. I really hope we see you again!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Cheryl
"Worked out well for passing by"
Stayed for one night while driving through. It worked well for us. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom could use a little update, but it is fine. Surroundings seem pleasant.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing information regarding your stay with others. I hope we see you again when you visit Morgantown.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Shirley B.
"Quite dissatisfied"
I never review anything...until now. I was extremely displeased with my stay at Suburban extended stay. Prior to even entering the door, I saw shady-looking individuals drinking/smoking outside the hotel premise. The hotel has a facade of "normal," but it doesn't take long to notice problems. #1 there's no room service for the place #2 the hotel is difficult to find from the main road #3 you only get 1 bar of soap, no lotion, and limited extras. The hotel doesn't even carry samples in their lobby area or housekeeping #4 extremely uncomfortable bed, small pillows #5 no complementary breakfast/snacks #6 noisy tenets #7 hallway smelled of different scents / odor....and I could go on! I only got 2 hours of sleep, and that was a stretch considering all of the aforementioned problems. I will never stay at this hotel again, and feel I significantly overpaid for the one nite that I did stay
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our extended stay property. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and would have been happy to meet any requests within our ability to do so. I hope that your next visit to Morgantown will provide a lodging experience more suite to your expectations.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"Stayed one day"
Clean and met my expectations. Only stayed one night. Hotel staff leaves at 11pm so you're on your own. Keep in mind that some people stay for extended periods.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing comments regarding your stay. As an extended stay hotel, our office does close each night at 11PM, but staff are always on duty and happy to assist you with any need. We can be reached by the hotel phone located in the vestibule. I am so sorry that was not adequately communicated. I sincerely hope that you will visit us again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
DanofNJ
"fine for what it was"
Although the hotel appeared new it was very basic. No cups or ice bucket in rooms. Beds were not comfortable. The only bright spot was Jessica at the front desk. Very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
LeeAnn
"New Hotel. Good staff."
We had a great, but short, one night stay. It was very nice to have the kitchen, dishes and a dish washer. The room was very comfortable. The bed was just the right firmness for us. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to the Morgantown WV area, especially for multiple nights.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
HI Craig, Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your comments regarding that stay! In the future, we have extra pillows and soap available at the desk and would gladly deliver to your room to insure your comfort. Please never hesitate to let us know how we may further serve you! Hope we see you again!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Craig
"Excellent stay for the price"
I stayed while my son was attending orientation at WVU. The room, location and value were perfect. I would stay again for an overnight trip. It was 10 minutes tops back roads to the main campus.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us while visiting the WVU campus. We are so pleased that everything was as expected. Hope to see you again!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Marie
"Overall Nice"
I had a hard time finding the hotel. It's hiden and has a very little sign. The address given isn't the address used for navigation system. I had to call the hotel to get directions and they gave me a different address to use, other than that and little parking my overall experience was great .
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for sharing comments regarding your visit. I am so sorry that you had any difficulty finding us, we are working diligently to have our address recognized appropriately. I hope that you will visit us again in the future!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"nice and new"
Room was nice and clean. This place looked pretty new.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for choosing the Suburban Extended Stay and for sharing information on your visit. I hope we will see you again!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Justin
"Clean Room, Humid Air"
The room was clean and new, the refrigerator was set at a good temperature, but there weren't enough blankets and pillows. Order extra. The most vexing issue was the humid air. The window air conditioner was necessary during the day, but it didn't take care of the humidity. The scariest issue is the tendency of men staying there (employees of the gas drilling industry) hanging out in front of the building in groups, or in the lobby. It's an extended-stay place, and that wasn't clear to me when I booked the room. When it rains, a thin layer of dirt from the hillside runs onto the entire parking lot. It's a tight parking lot, with many gas industry trucks parked there throughout the day. Strange. Shouldn't they be driven workdays by the employees?
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your visit with us and for choosing the Suburban Extended Stay. This type of feedback helps us improve our guest experience for you and all of our future guests. I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again.
Other trip May 23, 2014
J
Nice, comfortable hotel, friendly staff, close to WVU.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you very much for taking your time to complete an online survey of your visit to Morgantown. I truly appreciate the kindness shown when referencing my staff, our hotel and am very glad that we were convenient for your visit to WVU. Please visit us again when in the area!
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Conveniently located between interstate and WVU"
I booked this hotel last minute during commencement weekend in Morgantown, and I was pleasantly surprised by this place. (I hadn't realized, though, that there were limited check-in hours... the desk closes at 11pm... but I got there at 10:30, so everything was fine, and the hotel staff person, Rxxx, was delightful.) My parents and I slept well and took advantage of the breakfast fast food place right next door in the morning. Parking can be a challenge on full nights in town, but Rxxx even moved her car so we could take her spot! I will use this hotel again on future stays.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for sharing information on your visit to Morgantown. I am so glad you found everything satisfactory and applaud the staff member that moved their vehicle for our convenience. Please come see us again.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
Cheryl
"Good place for WVU Graduation"
Good place. Very nice staff. We did not use the kitchenette but it's a great feature. The nearby Shoney's had decent food. Note--lots of energy construction workers stay here, but there wasn't any problems. It's just that they hang outside and smoke cause it's a non-smoking hotel, but again absolutely no issues with noisiness or anything negative.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
I am so happy that you shared information on your visit to our hotel. Thank you for taking the time! It was our pleasure serving you and I sincerely hope you will afford us the opportunity again in the future.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Mreenrose
"Nice Affordable Stay"
The staff was very helpful and nice. The room itself was in good order (even got a free upgrade to 2 beds). The only issue was parking. I guess a power company either rents out some of the spaces or they were staying at the hotel, but we had to park a little distance off after getting back to the hotel late.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Corey
"Met my needs well"
The hotel was clean and quiet, the room was really nice. I enjoyed taking walks in the evening on the nearby bike path along the river. The only bad thing was that in the evening, when everyone was using the internet, the wi-fi would grind to a halt.
6 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"We love this place"
My boyfriend and I are in long distance relationship and Morgantown is a meeting place for us. We have stayed here a few times and we love it. We plan to use it every time we are in town. The only bad thing is that it is a little hard to find. FYI: Its across the street from Wendy's
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Just like a past reviewer, the accomodations were fine but the parking lot and entrance were frequented by contractors.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your visit with us. I am sorry that the parking lot can be a bit full with our extended stay guests. I hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"New, clean, comfortable"
The place looks and smells totally new, and the room is arranged well and quite comfortable. Wifi works great. I've never understood what it is that some people like about really soft water; that's the only thing that drove me crazy. Oh, and the fact that the hotel is *really* hard to find, even with a GPS. (It's behind Shoney's, but finding your way through the maze of parking lots is still a challenge.) The hotel would be especially good for people who need the kitchen; I wasn't staying long enough to cook for myself. But I'd certainly stay here again.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you for rating our hotel and your kind post about your visit. I apologize that it is somewhat difficult to navigate your way to our hotel. We have attempted to assist by placing arrow directional signage along the way. I hope that we will have the pleasure to serve you again.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Hamptonian
"Excellent Choice"
I only stayed there overnight, but it was a very clean and nice place to stay. Lots of places to eat around the hotel.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on-line. We are so pleased that you found the hotel clean and enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Jamie
"One night quick stay"
Although this is an "extended" stay hotel, I only needed the room for one night. No "frills" but VERY clean, comfortable and new. For the price, A+
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on your visit to our hotel. I hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you again.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
"Very nice hotel especially for the price!"
Very clean, friendly staff, spacious rooms, and location was perfect.
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Hi - thank you for sharing your experience of our hotel. I truly hope we will see you again when you are in the Morgantown area.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014