All hotels in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
8 Sun Wui Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

Renovated hôtel. Anti-window means NO windows. It's ok for à short stay. Otherwise, hôtel is in really good condition, near Victoria park. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2015
elisabeth
"Fantastic stay... I will be back & recommend!"
Mini rooms! Fantastic considering the location and price. Staff very nice. Reception with very cosmopolitan interior design. Lift need more light though.
2 night trip Dec 11, 2015
FCISN
"Pretty good value and cute furnishings"
Room was pretty good value for the pricing. My room wasn't as clean as North American hotels but mini is a lot smaller to be fair. My toilet or sink smelt a bit weird.. And the kettle didn't really fit in the sink to get water but other than that everything else was good. The bed was very clean and the sunlight coming in was nice. Furnishings are tasteful and the cleaning staff were very friendly. Concierge service could be improved. Overall I'd stay here again for the atmosphere. Nice area and not dodgy like a lot of places in Hong Kong.
3 night trip Dec 8, 2015
Sally
We had a bad experience as there was no electricity when we arrived. They had to transfer us to mini hotel Stanley which is much farther than our preferred Causewaybay location. Our day 1 was wasted traveling and we were not able to fulfill our day 1 itinerary. They promised us that they will give us a full refund for our whole stay but when asked when we can expect it, they refused to give us a promised date and they were not very accommodating anymore.
4 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Wilan Bilmarc
PH
"Mini Hotel but BIG in service"
Fantastic staffs - front desk and the housekeeping ! Honest , helpful and friendly !!!
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Lilian
"Could be better"
Great location and the price was very reasonable. However, the room was small (which I could live with ) but I didn't even get a side table to put any bits aside so ended up having to stow things on the floor. Also asked for dry cleaning service and was told I would have to carry my ditty laundry down the elevator to reception which I refused.
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
"overpriced dog box, definitely not 3 star hotel"
more like a backpackers lodge than a three star hotel
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
peter
Was there for renew passport. Was at Ocean Park, not good for old / disable persons, to steepy without any help of motorized veichels. To big distance from exits to underground trains, Causeway 2-3 km. Before lived in Marco Polo Kowlon Harbour good but very expensive. Mini Hotel to small rooms and to expensive. Will be Bangkok next time.
7 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Ulf
"nice hotel to stay in"
Nice hotel to stay in, good location. Room and toilet a little small, but other than that, all good.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Soon-Teck
SG
Good location- affordable and convenient. Have stayed before and will stay again. Limited service. Small rooms. But clean and suitable considering so many rooms in HK are small and way more expensive. No room for a wardrobe or drawers. And the elevators are pot luck, sometimes it can take 10 mins to get to the ground floor. But over all good.
4 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
For the price I paid, it was actually a bargain. It was a great neighbourhood and easy access out and about. But the hotel needs to do something about the humidity level of the rooms. If you set the A/C up a little, the whole room became so damp; mirrors around the room all fogged up, floor became wet and the walls were "weeping". To keep the room dry, the only way was to crank it all the way down, but then I ended up freezing the entire night.
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
"Generally a good stay."
It was quite a good stay at the hotel. Lobby was cozy, room was clean, room size was alright for solo traveler but I guess it's alright for 2 pax as well. Location was good for shopping and food. I stayed at level 3 and it was pretty noisy as the sound proof system was bad, I could clearly hear the conversation from next room and at the corridor, there were also some renovation going on in the morning, I could hear knocking on walls for hours and that woke me up every morning. I guess it would be better to stay higher levels maybe?
2 night trip Aug 23, 2015
Tak Yee
SG
The room is really small without any desk nor table. Meanwhile, the hotel does not provide any tooth brush and slippers. There was dirt in the gap besides the bed. It is ok for only a short stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"prime location cheap quality"
The location is good, while the facility (HVAC, acoustic) is bad. No windows and tables for solo rooms.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Weiyu
HK
"prime location, but the hotel is not good enough"
Firstly, try not to book solo rooms. they have no windows. In another word, you will have to live in an adytum. But the bright side is the acoustic insulation is weak, so in that case, you can hear people of next room or others who are knocking a door in the corridor, you won't feel terribly isolated. Secondly, the HVAC diffuser dripped condensed water from time to time. So everyday when I back to the room, the bed feels kind of wet. After all, the location is good, room rate is modest. But try other hotels to stay if you wanna save and have a good experience.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Weiyu
"Worse Hotel ever"
Worse hotel i ever stay, the room is very uncomfortable. The air-con is so cold like living inside a fridge and you can not turn it off, as they said the whole hotel is running by central air-con so you can not switch it off individually. Very impolite staff by the reception, room with no towel until you ask them.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Room facility are good, but have smelly moisture.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
LEE PENG
Close to everything, handy.
4 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Emmy
"Business visit"
The rooms have thin walls so expect to hear noises from your neighbours. The aircon might be blowing directly onto the bed due to the tiny size of the room so need to sleep strategically :p
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Wen Lieh
"It was OK"
the equipment/hardwares in the room need to be renovated
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
I-JAN
The air condition is noisy.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
"bring your own towel!"
Upon check-in there were no towels in the bathroom. It took over 30 minutes to have two tiny ones.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Timothy Allen
"Good stay"
Nice and comfortable hotel.. Except for the fire drill preparation had given me a moment of shock ..everything is perfect ;)
3 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Pooi Fong
"ACC"
Advantage: Bed is comfy and clean. Location is excellent. Price is resaonable. Stuff is nice. The design of reception area is trandy and stylish. Distvantage: no toiletries. Such as toothbrush and toothpaste. Bathroom is small. The flush toilet is stinky as the design of waste pine.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Great location, can get good food just a minute of walk, shopping mall & train & bus stations just minutes away. Small room, I mean really really small room, even though I got upgraded by the very nice staff. Stylish lobby & reception.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
KH
HK
"Hotel accessible and cosy"
Stayed for a total of 2 nights. Overall room was small without a window but hotel made that up by having a timer controlled air purifier in the room. Do note that no fridge and no supply of toiletries except for all in one shampoo/soap. Overall will still want to stay in the hotel for its accessibility and affordable price.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Great place."
I had a great time staying here - good location. Just a place I needed, clean & neat.
7 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"Mini Towell, Mini room mini price, Friendly staff"
A small place with the TV mounted in a very strange manner that does not make watching it comfortable. Ideal for a short trip and single travellers.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
As 'mini' as the name suggests, but in a good location at the centre of Causeway Bay. Just around the corner from several shopping centres and restaurants. Not ideal without having a wardrobe in the room and some very mini towels also offered. Rooms are pretty quiet and bed is soft, but reasonable comfortable.
7 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Ben
On arrival, I was served by a friendly staff. It was the fastest check in I ever had. Paper work were well prepared and ready to sign. Best of all, it's very quiet, I hardly hear any noise from other rooms. Often I hear people talking and slamming their doors from other hotels. Staff have been extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Tony
"area is good, room is small"
Rooms are small, bedsheets were not very clean. Bathroom is glass so you can see your room mate doing whatever they´re doing.
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
"Decent local"
Okay for the price and location but nothing special
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
penelope
"Staffs were helpful"
It was a big single house and was divided by many rooms.Staffs at the front desk were really friendly and helpful .Location is great. it's near Causeway Bay MRT station F1 exit.
4 night trip May 28, 2015
"Convenient and Comfortable Stay"
It is very close to Hysan Place, Forever 21, Times Square, Cafe de Coral, and the Causeway Bay MTR, just a 5-minute walk. No ice and microwave available, so for those bringing food and drinks, take note of this. Just a comfortable and clean room for you to sleep in really. But the artistic rooms, lobby, and hallways make up for it. :) Will definitely stay here again if we go back to Hong Kong.
4 night family trip May 25, 2015
Christine
PH
"OK, for 1-2 nights stay."
It is OK to stay 1-2 days. Just to come to sleep. Otherwise a small room with one bed only, no drawers, hangers, no complimentary toiletries, no water, NO WINDOW. A small cell, with glass divider for shower and toilet. That is it. Would be unbearable for 2 person. No space. Spend time out as much as you can, come to hotel just for sleep.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
SG
"It was way better in the past"
That was my second stay. First time was about two years ago when they were undergoing some renovation. Then the service was execellent no doubt the price was reasonable. Which explains my return this time. However the room was pathetically small (I stayed in family room previously) which I couldn't complain for the amount I paid for. However what shocked me was, they have no bedroom slippers, no tooth brush (when requested for that I was told its chargeable I thought its really unacceptable as I deemed that as basic amenities), floor mat which was only given after my request and sadly there was no side table or shelf for me to put my miscellaneous items. My partner and I had to leave everything by the corner of our bed. Our conclusion we will not be back anymore despite its friendly prices.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
IVY SILING
"OK for 2 nights"
It is ok for s 2 days stay. I stayed 8 nights. Maybe that is why I felt terrible, But now looking back. It is ok for a short stay traveler. Room is small, humid, no windows. Take your toiletries and adapter with you. Usually they had complimentary free toothbrush, comb set. This time did not give me any. Adapter which I could borrow during my stay, now was charged as 20 HKD.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
SG
"Book this hotel only for night sleep."
Small room. Reminded like a barhroom with a bed in it. No windows. No promised free toiletries.
1 night trip May 21, 2015
SG
"you get what you pay for I suppose..."
Good location but the room was less than comfortable to stay in. The bed sheets had stains on them, not sure what it was but it didn't very pleasant. Asked for another one and it was not any better. It looked even more gross probably. The toilet is way too cramped, if you want to sit down, you cannot close the door. There is also no soap to wash your hands after you go the washroom.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Sunny
"The only good thing is neighborhood.Close to MTR."
Staying 8 days in this hotel. No promised complimentary toiletries. No bottled water. No bath towels. Each day had to call and ask for towels. If you are going to stay in this hotel take your own toiletries from home. The room is too small, no windows, water drops from air-conditioning pipes directly on the bed.
4 night trip May 17, 2015
"Mini experience"
It would have been okay if the TV is not mounted to the side wall. It's difficult to watch tv sideways. Otherwise good location,nearby malls & mtr.
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Good hotel"
Modern hotel with contemporary design and decorations. However the wall between the rooms are very thin, and able to hear the next door neighbor quite clearly.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
Chok Loon
This hotel is good and I will go baack in the future.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Cute place for couple..."
Nice little space for couple for just staying a night. The size of room is fine and clean. But hearing some weird noise all night long just ruined my sleep. I wonder if there was a problem of the air-conditioning? Hope it will be fixed as it really annoyed me.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Recent stay at Mini Hotel Causeway Bay"
During our first night the pillowcase had a foul smell, which made us think they didn't change it. Also, no complementary bottled water, when you need an adapter, you will have to buy it from them. Overall the room was very stylish but I can say it was designed for couples. The bathroom walls is crystal clear.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Fabio
"Biggest boutique hotel!"
Mini Hotel was very easy to locate. The hotel lobby was at the basement of the hotel which is very unique. Once at the basement, the lobby gave a cocktail bar vibe which felt very cosy. The furniture was all very designer-like. Love the lobby. The check-in was very easy and quick. (maybe because we only arrived at the hotel at 3pm. We stayed at the 5th floor, room 502. When we entered, the bathroom was just at the right of the entrance. There was ample space for both of us to enter. There was also space behind the bed to put our bags. The room itself was spacious which made it very nice to live in; not cramp at all. The bed was slightly hard and the pillow is too soft. For the toilet, they only provide toilet paper, bath towels and all-in-one shampoo/soap. Do note to bring your own toothbrush and toothpaste. But generally, the stay was super awesome and we loved it!
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
SG
"The perfect base for checking out the city."
This is a fabulous deal. Very small but stylish and comfortable rooms, in a great location, at a reasonable price. The perfect base for checking out the city, or for business trips, that don't break the bank.
2 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
Zachariah
SG
"Recommended budget hotel in Hong Kong"
No frills, but all basic amenities and a great central location. Be forwarned that the glass 'fish bowl' bathroom means no privacy if you are sharing.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Need more attention on detail"
Nice modern and stylish hotel with convinient location but need more attention on detail and basic needs for the guest. FYI hotel charge 10x market price and you have to buy it! for a power adapter plug
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Paskalis
"Great unless you are very tall."
Rooms are tiny but fine for a couple. Friendly staff. Funky vibe. Good location for a base in Hong Kong.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015