All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here324 Mckinley Street, Hollywood, FL, 33019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
"Awesome trip and location. Great placfothe money"
The Guy at the counter was great. He changed our room to a suite for a fee to accommodate our family. The room we originally booked would have been cramped. He took great care of us. The pool was clean and nice. The location was amazing. The ocean was vertually footsteps away. we will be back! !
4 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Not recommended"
Had to pay for parking for each stayed night. Room was musty Snelling and sheets unclean. Seemed to be a low budget hotel where local people crashed at, and the wrong kind of ppl. The only advantage is it close to the beach. Definitely would not recommend.
rn
Very conveniet,near the beach. Staff are nice. The only i dont like their breakfast place are too small.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Maria
"Close to the beach"
We stayed at HBH several days before leaving on a cruise. There are several buildings encompassing this hotel group, not clearly marked and we had to ask a current guest where the office was to check in. Once found, they were very accommodating and put us really close to the office. There are very basic rooms perfect for being close to the beach. They also offer breakfast and coffee which was a plus for us. The rooms are just barely above a hostel, but clean and private. The window unit was noisy, but effective. We never used the kitchen, except for the refrigerator. I would recommend to anyone wanting to be close to the beach and restaurants.
3 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Jill
"Hollywood Florida Slum hotel"
This "hotel" was a nightmare. We followed directions to address but found ourselves in a ghetto with no office. After finding someone smoking in a shed, we were sent to the office over a block away. The extremely overpriced room had a torn bedspread, two dollar blinds that were broken off leaving a 3x6 gap that gave us a great view of the street. There was no phone, wires hanging from the TV, a cable connection hanging on the wall, thick dust collected on the vase of faded artificial flowers and constant street noise all night.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Vacation bust
"No thrills, but close to beach and boardwalk"
Great location. Only a short distance to the beach and boardwalk. Shower curtain had mold growth. No clean towels were replaced during two night stay. Short walk to Marriott for a really good breakfast buffet. If you are only staying a couple nights, no kids, and don't want to pay top dollar for a room then this is a decent place.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"Wouldn't recommend it to the friend"
Hard to find, named different than advertised. Have to pay extra for parking, no place to sit down for breakfast in the morning, got to bring food in the room, no window glass on the window, there was a strong wind during the night, got in the room, had to put heater on. It was one of the worst hotel I have ever been.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
I
"It was ok once I got into the room"
I had pretty good idea what I was getting into so I wasnt that disappointed. The actual room itself wasnt bad; nice tv, comfy beds. The property itself was pretty dismal and the office is located in another hotel; I had to have a woman who didnt speak any english who was coming out of her room lead me to it. I'd probably still be looking for it. Its less than a block from the beach, which I could tell by all the sand I constantly had to remove from my feet every time I tried to get in bed. Thank God my standards arent too high. I might stay there again if I had to.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Windows could not be closed. Hot water faucet in shower not working. Sheets not clean. Great New Year's Eve party though
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Nasty!!!!"
when we saw the room we left to some place else..
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
"Nice view right off the beach"
Employees were more than helpful
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2013
Jonelle
"Just Ok for Short Stay."
Well start with the good. Rooms are located just a 1/2 block from the brick walkway and the beach. Is it also very close to lots of restaurants and bar for fun day and night. The rooms are a nice size and the overall look of the place is pleasant. The down side the is is lacking some routine maintenance and repair. Like in the bath rm of 511 the louvered window would not close and looked like they been broken for some time. There is also wood root and mold on that window frame. The tile floors could not have been sweeped as the dirt and long hair was all over the bed room and bath rm. Makes you start looking for what else has not been cleaned.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"WOW!!!!"
It was our first time staying at Hollywood Beach and our first time renting with Hollywood Beach Hotels. We stayed at the Seaside for one night. We wished we could've stayed longer. The room was very clean, beds were comfortable.There was parking availalbe as well. The Hotel is literally steps from the beach. We wish we had known about this business before. We will be staying at the Seagull for the end of October. We cannot Wait!!!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Pleasant Stay"
Room was clean. Had to go get my own clean towels. I like to cook ,so I can save some money, stove very disappointing . Very close to beach A+ Overall good location would definitely go there again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Weekend getaway"
The rooms all have a kitchenette. They are clean and comfortable. The cable tv only had limited channels, but hey, it's a block off the beach, who needs tv?
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
D
"Nice location, Disappointing room"
I booked the Flamingo for my stay in Hollywood Beach. However, they gave me a room in Seaside, because they claimed something was wrong at the Flamingo. I do not believe this is true because people were staying there. The room at Seaside was very disappointing. The door had cracks when it was closed. There were no towels in the room. When I asked for towels I received 2. I had to take those back to get more. The towels were dingy and torn. Also the window in the bathroom wouldn't close and there was a horrible smell coming from outside, so the bathroom door had to stay closed. Also parking was horrible because it is very tight. The one manager just brushed me off when I asked where else I could park. I will not be staying here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Samantha
"Basic- location cannot be beat!"
The price for the location cannot be beat. Rooms are large more like efficiency apartments. The bathroom was tiny with no ventilation, but sufficient to wash off beach sand. The beds were large and comfy. Great economy option for a last minute family vacation.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
RMama
Stayed here because of the proximity of the beach and boardwalk. Affordable , friendly staff. Left prematurely because of heavy rains that prevented us from using the pool, beach , boardwalk. Was informed by front desk that I might get a discount on my next booking. It's not the Waldorf but nice beach getaway
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Joan
"Close to the beach and boardwalk"
I was ok for the money
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
The manager and supervisor, Mrs Donna was super super helpfull but is sad that I have to mention, the UNSANITARY condition I found the COMFORTER that we were sleeping...NASTY VERY NASTY!! I have photos with me I would like to send to the manager...for sure he will take care of the room more...Thanks A&B
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
BARBARA
"Not worth the price"
Could not check in until almost 4:00 PM and then had to ask for the key from the manager! When I went to get ice, they said it was $3.00 a bag, first time I had to pay for ice at a hotel and had to pay for internet service. They advertise continental breakfast, it only included white bread, cheese in wrappers, cream cheese, cereal and coffee, no decaffeinated, terrible.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Flamingo Hotel
Amazing place
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Carmen
"Nostalgic Hotel Room very near the Beach"
Room was comfortable with kitchen,pots & pans silverware etc. We didn't need maid service but had to take towels to office for clean ones. Hotel was very friendly and helpful .. even printing us coupons for area attractions and recomendations for activities. Convenience store located at office . was a great idea. If you want a home away from home.. this hotel is good. If you want someone to clean up after you .. stay somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Dennis & Debi
"Great Stay Not"
The only good thing about this hotel was that it was walking distance from the beach. I never stayed at a hotel where you had to pay additional for parking, had to request for your room to be cleaned & where there wasn't an iron easily ready to guests. I had to wait for an half hour for an iron I was totally disappointed & they didn't even have free HBO cable as they advertised on their website.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"close to the beach"
i was unable to sleep due to the discomfort of the bed. My back was in pain every morning when I got up.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Good for a one night stay"
Affordable, clean and simple. It was perfect for a one night stay right on the beach.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
The first room had two windows that were broken,,could not close,,trash was over the balcony,,,,one washcloth one towel,, we were about to move and leave the room already paid for , when they agreeded to give us another room,, Ice you have to pay for,,parking you have to pay for,,,,we went to the store got some spray and stayed till morning and checked out ,,
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2013
Karlton
"Not bad. Might stay there again."
Everything was satisfying, except the showers. The water was ether hot or cold, never warm. It was anoing.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2013
C & N
"very close to beach"
convenient, friendly staff, dated property
1 night trip Nov 25, 2012
"Close to the ocean, many properties under one mgmt"
We were upgraded to a room at sea turtle building, which was great. Quiet and roomy. It was not easy to find the office though.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2013
"They SUCK........"
This hotel is highly diappointing the staff (except for one pregnant girl ) are very UNHELPFUL . THe maid service does NOT provide clean towels or trash removal even when we put it outside the door. The Internet hardly worked at all and the staff would not do anything to improve it like rebooting the modem. The only thing good about this place is the location. I WOULD NOT recommend this place to anybody. We checked out a day early and left.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
Athena

"Hospitality Plus at Hollywood Beach Flamingo"
The room was large and expertly cleaned. The hospitality was wonderful. The staff is friendly and helpful in every way. It's almost right on the beach, and we really enjoyed it. The only concern was that our room was cold, but the staff gave us a heater and solved the problem asap. This hotel is the only one on the beach that has a free breakfast consisting of coffee/tea, toast, cereal, and a selection of jams, cream cheese, etc. What a nice thing to do for travelers in a hurry!
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
Ruth

"Günstiges Hotel in top Lage zum Strand"
Das Hotel liegt fast direkt am Strand (50..100m) Der Pool war sauber und das Gelände ordentlich. Einen Parkplatz gibt es für ~10$/Tag. Personal war sehr freundlich - wenn man Wünsche/Sorgen hatte, war es kein Problem das Personal darauf anzusprechen.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
DE
"A QUELQUES PAS DE LA PLAGE"
La propreté est un peut décevante le premier jour mais, cela semble être pareil dans les autres établissement dans les environs. Nous étions là du 22 décembre 2013 au 2 janvier 2014. Bravo pour le SUPER party du 31, OUFFFFFFFFF super feu d''artifice.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
"Solo a quien valla a la playa. Hollywood Beach"
Preferiblemente para una noche, aunque está a la orilla de la playa me parece que es para no estar mucho tiempo, está relativamente cerca del aeropuerto el taxi cuesta alreredor de 25$. El servicio es limitado, la atención es regular, no hay servicio a la habitación 24 horas. Tuve que dejar la llave en la cerradura a la hora de irme. La estructura del hotel es algo vieja y/o deteriorada por falta de mantenimiento. Sin embargo la habitación es comoda, aunque los muebles son algo viejos.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
VE
"Bruyant et vétuste - à éviter"
Ensemble de 5 hôtels (Hollywood Beach Hotels) en rénovation. Très bien situé sur Hollywood Beach. Mais, globalement, la qualité des chambres est médiocre. L'environnement est très bruyant (les fenêtres sont de très mauvaise qualité). Le petit déjeuner est servi à partir de 8h30, ce qui est trop tard pour en profiter. Quand au tarif, il est largement surévalué au regard des prestations. Les 10$ de parking journalier achèvent définitivement ce choix !
Other trip May 7, 2013
FR
L'hotel pourrait etre vraiment bien si il aurait certaine amélioration ... Premdre des dras qui fite au matelas ( ils sont tous trop grand ) que le ménage soit fait a chaque jours... Elle est super bien placé pres de la plage.. mais nous avons eu des GROSSE coquerelles....
8 night trip Feb 16, 2013
CH
"Boa localização, porém precisa manutenção"
O serviço de check in foi demorado, mas o pessoal é amigável. O quarto é meio antigo, mas a localização compensa.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2013