All hotels in Thep Kasattri, Thailand
120, 120/1 Moo 7 Thepkasattri RoadThep KasattriPhuket83110Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
    Delicious food
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Location is ok
    Room is all right
"Great Hotel near Phuket airport"
Overnight stay before our flight to Bangkok. This hotel is 10km (6 miles) from the airport and offers a car to the airport for $15 US. The grounds are beautiful and the restaurant has a large selection of excellent food. The room was well decorated and well laid out with a large closet and a very comfortable bed. We enjoyed our 1 night stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great active stay"
Great get away for active people. Amazing facilities on site that you can use (gym & swimming pool) The site is however away from everything else and so it will mean a taxi ride there and back. Restaurant has a good range of food but overall we felt overpriced (dinner). Kinda to be expected in a premium destination. Hotel staff are very good and attentive.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
Lots of choices for classes to keep busy in day, top notch facilities and coaches. Breakfast variety changed and was flexible timing.
2 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
J John
SG
"Awesome training base"
Had a great week of triathlon training, facilities second to none - highly recommended
7 night trip Jun 6, 2015
alex
"great holiday"
Like usuall thangapura is good for holiday.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Dewi
"my weeks stay at Thanyapura"
As a solo traveller to Thanyapura I was slightly apprehensive about the experience however the staff made you feel comfortable by always chatting to you and gave lots of advice. The facilities were top class and you felt there was lots of room to move across the large campus. I enjoyed tennis lessons with Roger and attended numerous yoga sessions where the instructors really stretched you.The menu at the restaurant was outstanding and the options were broad. Overall a great week that I would defiantly do again.
4 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great sports break"
Great break from the madness of downtown Phuket. Excellent tennis, good and plentiful food. Friendly staff.
3 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
"Fantastic training venue."
I highly recommend Thanyapura. The facilities are great and the coaching staff are brilliant.
10 night trip Aug 29, 2014
LD
NZ
"A true paradise for sports fanatics"
The tag line of Thanyapura is "train in Paradise" so as a sports fanatic I was coming to thanyapura with high expectations. The experience we had over there was absolutely fantastic. Thanyapura is like a hidden paradise for sports fanatic. It offers world-class sports facilities and you feel inspired training amongst professional athletes but you can also enjoy the very peaceful environment of the place. My girlfriend is not Sport mad like me but still, she didn't want to leave neither. Besides the wow sport factor, the services was great, the food at Divine restaurant was amazing and the Sport Hotel was very enjoyable. Also, the place was not packed so we really felt like being in a world-class exclusive country club. Prices are higher than the typical Thai resort however it's totally reasonable for the level of experience you will get. We can't wait to go back there and hopefully for longer this time...
Other trip May 26, 2014
Sacha

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Verbindungstüre"
Ein angenehmer, komfortabler Aufenthalt. Einziger Nachteil ist die Bauweise der Anlage (sehr hellhörig, dies von allen Seiten). Obwohl wir beim Buchen um ein sehr ruhiges Zimmer baten, lebten wir in einem Appartement mit Verbindungstüre zur Suite. Jedes Geräusch war zu hören. Lärm kam ab 7:00 Uhr auch von aussen (in unserer Ecke befand sich der Treffpunkt der Angestellten).
13 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
CH
"Wifi excellent, bed a bit soft"
Excellent wifi connection, very helpful staff, efficient housekeeping. Suite spacious with 2 toilets. Bed a bit too soft. Air conditioner temperature fluctuating. Overall an enjoyable stay.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"塔亚普纳体育酒店很有特色"
酒店房间和设施不错,引用水也充足,服务也好,游泳池非常好,每天都去,水质很好。环境安静,闲适。唯一遗憾的就是没有在办理入住时告诉我们可以享受哪些免费服务,哪些收费服务。一般与我们选择。
5 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
gui fang
CN
"愛運動的你"
喜愛運動或者需要專業的訓練,這間酒店一定首選!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
HK
"Kommer nog inte tillbaka..."
Var här i sex dagar och det regnade nästan hela tiden. Läget i bergen är inte gynnsamt under Juni månad när det är regnperiod. Rummet var helt ok men stenhårda smala sängar. Själva träningsanläggningen är bra men inte så fantastisk som beskrivs av framförallt hotellet själva. Läget är inte bra då det är långt till allt. En annan nackdel med just detta är att det begränsade utbudet av restauranger gör att de kan ta vilka priser de vill, lika med dyrt! Kostar lika mycket att äta här som hemma i Sverige och det känns inte ok när man befinner sig i Thailand! Maten är heller inte något märkvärdigt och är internationellt anpassad. Inte vidare bra om man är ute efter genuin thaimat. Är man här för länge så är risken mycket stor att man tröttnar rejält på maten. Frukosten är dock bra med mycket att välja på med reservation för kaffet som var den mest motbjudande sörja jag druckit på mycket länge. Den som bokar här bör vara helt inriktad på träning då det inte finns någonting annat att göra här!
6 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Johan
SE
"喜愛運動的好地方"
服務熱情,教練專業.
4 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Chiu Ming
"とにかく、運動大好きな方にはお勧めです。"
静かな自然の中のスポーツ施設といった感じですね。車がないと移動が大変ですが、スポーツメインで泊まるのであれば良い環境だと思います。ホテルや広大な施設内は大変綺麗に維持管理されているようです。競技用のプールなんて初めて身近で見ましたが、綺麗過ぎですね。恐れ多くて入れませんでした。
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
JP
"Excellent sports facilities"
Excellent sports facilities. Very relaxing holidays, it's like living in a big garden. The only drawback is too far from town
4 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
HK
"Sports hotel, ideal for tennis-swimming-biking"
Super accomodation in the mountains. Very quiet, very friendly staff and sport instructors ( they also have a modern fitnesscentre with several group classes like spinning, yoga, pilates, boxing,...). This was our first stay here and we will definitely come back, next time for 2 weeks! Thank you Thanyapura staff for your kindness and excellent stay!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Annelies
BE
"Perfekt för aktiva människor"
Modern och lyxig anläggning som passar människor som gillar träning.
4 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
SE
"hotel bagus untuk Menenangkan diri"
Menyenangkan.tapi wifi nya sekarang jangkauannya kurang,6bln yll dimana2 discover wifi. Dari segi Harga mahal
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Dewi
ID
"街から難れた癒しスポット。日本人に会いません"
2013年女2人で正月に利用させていただきました。 このホテルを選んだ理由は運動がしたかったので施設がたくさんあることに魅力を感じました。 実際、朝はテニスをしたり、プールで泳いでみたりととても充実した時間を過ごせました。プールなんですが深さが3メートルあったりとなかなか本格的で外部から人が来て泳いでいました。日本人には会いませんでした。中国人は結構いたんですがほとんど欧米人でした。家族連れが多く友達同士だと少し浮いていました。朝ごはんつきで欧米人に合わせてだと思いますが洋食が多い印象。1日だけディナーをホテルのレストランでとりましたがタイ料理が少ないです。辛いタイらしい料理が食べたかったんですが残念。チキンカレーはほぼチキンでカレーはソース程度しかかかってなくイメージと違いました。 街へ行くのは大変でホテルでタクシーを頼んでもらうしかない。物価は安いんですがタクシー代が高い。 タクシーによりますが、パトンまでは片道1000バーツくらい。約3000円くらいです。時間は50分くらいです。 20分くらいのスーパーに行くのも往復600バーツとか。日用品は安いんですがタクシー代が高いですね、、
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
フローリッシュ
JP
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
10 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Alireza
3 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Thanyapura Sports Hotel

"A wonderful, spacious hotel with great service and facilities!"
05/02/16 NeilvH Bangkok, Thailand
I stayed at Thanyapura as part of a business trip for over two weeks. The rooms and hotel facilities are generous and spacious, staff where very attentive and friendly to all my wishes. The sports facilities associated with the hotel are quite simply world-class and the overall setting, surrounded by trees and the nearby mountain, is breathtaking.
"Ido Portal Movement Camp 2016"
04/26/16 Toddrapoza
This was a great exeriemce. The facilities are top notch, the amenities were amazing. The service was great. The cost were a little on the higher end of the area, however the old adage of you get what you pay for come's to mind. The best part was the staff, all smiles, and really helpful. One of the staffers, his name was Sep, (like Septdmber he said) was really informative, and paitient. There was a little mix up with my booking and he calmly and courteously guided me through it. Really up beat personality, nothing but thanks and praise for him and the rest of the staff there. Great job all around. Hope my journey brings me back there some time.
"Family fun for me!"
04/26/16 pupils2016 Pattaya, Thailand
Thanyapura is fantastic. I loved the food. The gym is big. I had swimming lesson. The pool is big and I really liked the swimming pool. It's in Phuket. You can buy food there and it was really good and everything was healthy. From Quinten, aged 6
"Great Sport Holiday"
04/24/16 ar_alhosani Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Best place to practice and prepare for a Ironman competition or a triathlon race. With the 2 swimming pools and the nice running track and moreover, the well organized cycling rides you could spend the whole week with different activities. All about sport vacation is in this place.
"Great facilities & coaches, but don't bring little kids"
04/16/16 ybouma Thailand
The training programs & coaches & facilities are all great. However, the kids club is/ will be closed for months. This is not made public on their website. They charge 1.000 bath per child per day, while there's nothing to do for them.
"Sports hotel at Phuket"
04/13/16 Janice T Nanaimo, Canada
We spent a very pleasant week at Thanyapura. The facilities are very impressive with top notch pools, tennis courts and fitness rooms for yoga, spin, weights, etc... The staff was very helpful and we found every part of our experience completely satisfactory except for the restaurant. Breakfast buffet was great but at our several evening dinner meals the staff was quite unmotivated in their service which caused very long waits for our hungry crew.
"Tri-Sports Honeymoon"
04/10/16 KitsonFoong Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
My wife and I just completed a week long stay at Thanyapura. Signed up for the VIP Tri-package. We took up a suite on the 2nd floor and was greeted with a lovely well spaced and thought out room layout. Wi-Fi reception good throughout. We came with two road bikes and there was ample room to store them - even a wall hung bike rack! Toilet was very spacious - 2 individual sinks which meant we didn't have to fight for its use! Also 2 toilets! Rain shower touch was nice 😍 Very well maintained facilities throughout. Swimming coaches were friendly, most encouraging and relentless! Our assigned tri coach Ricky - simply the best! He's Phuket's fastest runner who inspires both young & old to greater heights. Cycling group rides were speedy and country roads surrounding the sports hotel offer scenic rides with almost no danger from major commercial vehicles. A small bike shop on site helped us sort out my minor derailleur issues - thanks to Coach Daniel! Must not forget to mention the excellent and well qualified wellness practitioners there too. Superb chiropractor Dr Thomas Watson helped me sort out a few kinks! Pierre - sorted out my mind and overall mental well being! We found tasty and nutritious food at Divine and excellent coffee and munchies at The Booster Cafe. Perhaps a tad more variety of choices for breakfast would've been nice especially for us who stayed for a week. All in all, an excellent and unique Sports Hotel honeymoon was had by me and the missus! We will surely come by again. I'm recommending the Thanyapura to my dear friend and Formula 2 race driver Nabil Jeffri who I hope will find a similarly great experience when he gets here! Thanks Ricky!! My swim will surely improve!
"Unique hotel/ sports training facility. Would go back!"
04/07/16 erikaisthebest Shanghai Region, China
I never knew there were sports hotels until I stayed at Thanyapura. I was at a conference at the Phuket International Academy school which butts up to the property, so this was obviously where they recommended for me to stay. What a cool concept!! As a former runner and triathlete, the facilities reminded me of a college sports center and brought me back to my training days. There was a sand volleyball area, huge track and field, tennis courts, lap pools, regular chill-out and get sun pools, yoga studios, spin classes, and workout gyms with all new equipment. The hotel was very accommodating and let us check in early. After check out, I was still permitted to take a spin class and use the facilities until I had to leave for the airport. The training facility provides towels and a locker in the locker room. Since it is a sports hotel, there is a deli with super healthy food options to grab and go, along with juices and smoothies. The restaurant also had a large selection of nutritious meals, as well as a Mexican buffet when I was there. The chef even prepared me a vegetarian fajita option, which was not a part of the buffet. I stayed in a room that overlooked the pool. it was very nice and clean. It was just super cold, so my wet clothes couldn't dry. I noticed that some other rooms had drying racks outside of them (open air-not in a hallway), so I'm sure if I had asked I could have had one as well. Also, there is an outdoor bar which you can sit at or swim up to, which my husband and I took advantage of as well. Cool concept. I would definitely stay longer the next time and take advantage of more group fitness classes as well as one of the long bike rides.
"Fabulous facilities and lovely hotel!"
04/03/16 qualitytraveller2016 Singapore
The rooms are spacious and the bathroom is perfect! Rainwater head shower, two sinks, full length mirrors and they are very quiet. The facilities- gym, classes and yoga are of a very high quality and the standard of cleanliness is very high. Sadly, the food quality and service in the restaurant seems to have deteriorated a little since my last visit in October, but it is still very good- there is an a la carte menu as well as buffet. Highly recommend this hotel!
"If you are a fitness freak"
03/31/16 Gayatri A Shanghai, Shanghai, China
You can stay here if you are interested in fitness and not Phuket.It takes ages to get transport or get anywhere!Average food.Good rooms and service.Costs a bomb to get out of here to get to the beach.Wouldnt go there on our shoe string budget.