All hotels in Invermere, British Columbia, Canada

• 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

4.8

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Girls Get-Away Stay"
I just came back from a "girls-get-away" stay at Lake Windermere Pointe. There were 4 of us and we stayed in a 2 bed 2 bath unit. It was very clean and had everything we needed. The unit was spacious. We were located just a few minutes drive from downtown Invermere and Radium Hot Springs is also only a short 15 minute drive. We all said that we would stay here again. Also the ladies at the office were pleasant and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Birgit
"Great getaway"
I stayed at the condo with five friends on a girls' weekend. It was perfect. The property office got in contact with me right away and were ready with the key codes when we arrived to check in. The apartment was beautiful and very clean and modern. We had lots of room and a great balcony. The pool was beautiful and we could walk to the beach and restaurants and shops. It was a great location.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Great place!"
Loved our stay. Will be going back very soon. Waking distance to the lake which was nice there was also a big playground at the beach for kids to play on which my son loved.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Josh
"Fantastic Hotel in Invermere"
Great place to stay, helpful staff and good location
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Rachel

TripAdvisor reviews for Lake Windermere Pointe

"Great weekend getaway"
04/03/16 Sheldon O
We also stayed in unit 1313. Kids loved the two sets of bunk beds. Fully equipped Kitchen, even some games. Everything you need. Will be coming back in the summer to check out the pool and beach! Room had HD TV's, Netflix and free fast wifi. Heated parking a plus on some chilly nights.
"TRULY SELF CONTAINED"
01/30/16 VicnJen67 Morrinsville, New Zealand
New complex with a few privately owned units available for casual rental. Full kitchen, most with two bathrooms, washing machine and drier. Don't book if you need your hand held by reception staff. A&W (daily breakfast ...yum) Subway and Dairy Queen within five minute walk as is the bus stop for the free shuttle to Panorama Resort. Very reasonably priced accommodation especially for a family who would otherwise need to rent two separate rooms.
"Unit 1313 was great"
01/08/16 Kymmy_O Airdrie, Canada
Great room for 2 families. Kids loved all the bunk beds. Leather furniture, fully equipped kitchen (including crock pot for those ski days!). Close the the beach in the summer, quick drive to panorama plus radium and fairmont hot springs. Nice firm king bed exactly the way we like it!
"Ski & Hot Springs Family Retreat"
12/28/15 Tracy S Penticton, Canada
We stayed at unit 1313 in the Armstrong building. Great location as 15 mins to Panorama Ski hill and Fairmont or Radium Hot Springs. Sobey's close by for groceries. Unit is modern and comfortable with enough beds for 2 families (1 bedroom has 2 bunk beds). On the lake with a beach and playground. Hot tub and outdoor pol on premise. We had a great stay and could not ask for more.
"Pet Friendly....."
08/29/15 Partyof52014 Calgary, Canada
We stayed here room #2312 with our 2 dogs & 2 kids for a couple of nights at the end of summer. It's very frustrating when the owners are not straightforward about what you are actually getting. We were not facing the lake but a field with a truckstop across the way which had I known wouldn't have booked. The room was not particularily clean and as a matter of fact saw a couple pubic hairs (not mine!) in the tub. Gross! Both beds were practically falling apart and were creeking and groaning all night keeping us awake. Almost every lamp and light fixtures were missing bulbs making it impossible to read at night. The internet is painfully slow and frustrating when 4 people are trying to use. Cheap plastic table and 2 chairs for a 2 bedroom condo and pathetic tiny BBQ useless for cooking meals for more than a couple days. The lock on the door was sticky which added to the other annoyances. Considering this is a pet friendly establishment, the park right across does not allow dogs which makes your other option walking down the busy road not to mention there is not a garbage can in sight do dispose of poop. Granted, I understand it is hard to find places that take pets but regardless a little bit of maintenance seems to be in order. On the plus side it was a comfortable size for a Family of 4, was stocked with dishes and other conveniences and the kids enjoyed the pool. Would probably not stay here again....
"Clean, Quiet and Private"
08/24/15 Crystal C
As stated before, this is not a full service hotel but privately owned condos. The booking staff were very polite and called me the first morning into my stay to make sure everything was satisfactory. My condo was clean and the pool area was very clean as well. I will stay here again.
"Stay away. Worst management ever."
12/17/14 Tam T
This review is based strictly on the management staff of this property. I made a free cancellation booking through a third-party site, yet the property decided to charge me the full amount with complete disregard to the booking agreement. I called the property and they made up some new unwritten policy about Christmas bookings need to be paid right away. I complained to the third-party site, who were helpful to coordinate the dispute, but it still took me almost a month to get a refund. I would have been happy to stay and pay the property directly as per the agreement, but their communication and service was so poor that I cancelled. There is no way I will support a property that makes false claims and tries to argue that the customer was wrong. One day after I got the refund, the property reversed the refund and charged me the full amount again. Absolutely ridiculous! This management group hasn't the slightest clue when it comes to customer service. They are not nice or reasonable people. Do not waste your time here.
"This is NOT A HOTEL!"
08/20/14 Rackula Invermere, Canada
Each condo is privately owned. You cannot be moved to 'another room' willy nilly like a hotel may be able to do. Did the previous poster not realise that there is no front desk in the lobby? Perhaps the listing as a hotel here is misleading.
"Terrible service!"
07/06/14 Elitista
Never ever try to complain about anything because the building manager will just tell you they will not do anything! You ask them then if you can just transfer to a different room and they will only tell you NO! So be prepared to be stressed on your vacation if you plan to stay here.
"Beautiful location"
12/13/13 Julie C Louth, United Kingdom
Our room was overlooking the lake, room was large, clean and modern. Food was excellent, we only stayed for one night, but would be more than happy to stay longer. Pool a bit on the small side but not a problem for us.