All hotels in Invermere, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect® Rewards nights here
205-3 Avenue, Invermere, BC, V0A1K7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Girls Get-Away Stay"
I just came back from a "girls-get-away" stay at Lake Windermere Pointe. There were 4 of us and we stayed in a 2 bed 2 bath unit. It was very clean and had everything we needed. The unit was spacious. We were located just a few minutes drive from downtown Invermere and Radium Hot Springs is also only a short 15 minute drive. We all said that we would stay here again. Also the ladies at the office were pleasant and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"Great getaway"
I stayed at the condo with five friends on a girls' weekend. It was perfect. The property office got in contact with me right away and were ready with the key codes when we arrived to check in. The apartment was beautiful and very clean and modern. We had lots of room and a great balcony. The pool was beautiful and we could walk to the beach and restaurants and shops. It was a great location.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Great place!"
Loved our stay. Will be going back very soon. Waking distance to the lake which was nice there was also a big playground at the beach for kids to play on which my son loved.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel in Invermere"
Great place to stay, helpful staff and good location
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Clean comfortable 2 BR / 2 BA apartment unit"
Hotel room was actually a 2BR apt, 2 full baths, full kitchen, laundry. As such, no traditional hotel services. If you would rather stay in a clean comfortble 2BR apt than a hotel, this works fine - worked for us and our 3 kids. Large park on the lake 1/2 block away was handy as well.
Response by Lake Windermere Pointe
We’re glad you enjoyed your stay in one of our fully equipped vacation rental condos at Lake Windermere Pointe. Yes, these condos are not set up like a typical hotel room. They are all privately owned condos that we manage and rent out on behalf of the owners. One of the great things about the condos is that they offer more space, amenities, convenience, and privacy than a typical hotel room. Not to mention having a fully equipped kitchen and BBQ so that you can prepare your own meals. Hopefully you’ll come back and visit us again in the summer. The outdoor pool is a great place for the kids and the public beach and park is only a short walk away!
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Stay away!"
Stay away! This property is run by the lazy management company that threats you like dirt. Facts (from personal experience): - They expect you to take your garbage to the dumpster when you leave! - To get the key and check-in you have to drive downtown, there is nobody on the site, EVER. When you arrive downtown, you find that your key is actually two access codes, that they could've just e-mailed ot SMS-ed to you. And if you forget your codes when going back late night - too bad, there is nobody there at the hotel to help you and office is closed. - Parking door clicker and gym card are attached to a foot-long piece of wood, with "$200 if you looose" message on it. - Place is covered by restricting signs ("DO NOT change freezer temperature!", "DO NOT..","FINE for ...", etc). - Water there stinks. If you call to complain, you will get "We can't do anything" answer from management company. - If you designated parking stall is occupied and you call to complain, you will get "We don't care and wont do anything, park somewhere else" answer from management company (this is actual answer I've got!). - There is a lot of furtniture there, but place was not designed to make your stay comfortable. For example: there are NO hooks in bathroom to hang you clothes on, your bad is positioned right under noisy heating\cooling register, etc. - There is no internet (despite what Expedia says). - Carpets have nails coming through in doorways (if you complain - there will be no effect).
Other trip Apr 1, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Lake Windermere Pointe

"Pet Friendly....."
08/29/15 Partyof52014 Calgary, Canada
We stayed here room #2312 with our 2 dogs & 2 kids for a couple of nights at the end of summer. It's very frustrating when the owners are not straightforward about what you are actually getting. We were not facing the lake but a field with a truckstop across the way which had I known wouldn't have booked. The room was not particularily clean and as a matter of fact saw a couple pubic hairs (not mine!) in the tub. Gross! Both beds were practically falling apart and were creeking and groaning all night keeping us awake. Almost every lamp and light fixtures were missing bulbs making it impossible to read at night. The internet is painfully slow and frustrating when 4 people are trying to use. Cheap plastic table and 2 chairs for a 2 bedroom condo and pathetic tiny BBQ useless for cooking meals for more than a couple days. The lock on the door was sticky which added to the other annoyances. Considering this is a pet friendly establishment, the park right across does not allow dogs which makes your other option walking down the busy road not to mention there is not a garbage can in sight do dispose of poop. Granted, I understand it is hard to find places that take pets but regardless a little bit of maintenance seems to be in order. On the plus side it was a comfortable size for a Family of 4, was stocked with dishes and other conveniences and the kids enjoyed the pool. Would probably not stay here again....
"Clean, Quiet and Private"
08/24/15 Crystal C
As stated before, this is not a full service hotel but privately owned condos. The booking staff were very polite and called me the first morning into my stay to make sure everything was satisfactory. My condo was clean and the pool area was very clean as well. I will stay here again.
"Stay away. Worst management ever."
12/18/14 Tam T
This review is based strictly on the management staff of this property. I made a free cancellation booking through a third-party site, yet the property decided to charge me the full amount with complete disregard to the booking agreement. I called the property and they made up some new unwritten policy about Christmas bookings need to be paid right away. I complained to the third-party site, who were helpful to coordinate the dispute, but it still took me almost a month to get a refund. I would have been happy to stay and pay the property directly as per the agreement, but their communication and service was so poor that I cancelled. There is no way I will support a property that makes false claims and tries to argue that the customer was wrong. One day after I got the refund, the property reversed the refund and charged me the full amount again. Absolutely ridiculous! This management group hasn't the slightest clue when it comes to customer service. They are not nice or reasonable people. Do not waste your time here.
"This is NOT A HOTEL!"
08/20/14 Rackula Invermere, Canada
Each condo is privately owned. You cannot be moved to 'another room' willy nilly like a hotel may be able to do. Did the previous poster not realise that there is no front desk in the lobby? Perhaps the listing as a hotel here is misleading.
"Terrible service!"
07/06/14 Elitista
Never ever try to complain about anything because the building manager will just tell you they will not do anything! You ask them then if you can just transfer to a different room and they will only tell you NO! So be prepared to be stressed on your vacation if you plan to stay here.
"Beautiful location"
12/13/13 Julie C Louth, United Kingdom
Our room was overlooking the lake, room was large, clean and modern. Food was excellent, we only stayed for one night, but would be more than happy to stay longer. Pool a bit on the small side but not a problem for us.
"Es ist kein Hotel!"
08/11/15 Anna M Hamburg, Germany
Ich habe es über eine andere Seite gebucht. Und dort war es als Hotel beschrieben. Es sind aber private Ferienwohnungen , von denen manche an Touristen vermietet werden. Unsere Wohnung war sehr nett und funktional eingerichtet. Inkl Waschmaschine und Trockner. Die Sauberkeit war ok, die Handtücher etwas müffig aber ansonsten ok. Es gibt keine Lobby zum einchecken. Nur einen Schließfach mit PIN. Leider wurde uns dieser, obwohl versprochen, per Mail nicht zugeschickt. Deswegen mussten wir erstmal etwas rumtelefonieren. Die Nachbarn waren leider weder freundlich noch hilfsbereit. Die Lage ist ok. Je nach dem in welchem Haus das Appartement liegt, blickt man auf den See, den Parkplatz, Pool oder die Hauptstraße. Wir blieben drei Nächte, und haben uns von unserer Tour etwas erholen können.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews