All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America

Delicious food
    Great room
    Comfortable
"Wonderful Hotel"
This is a great hotel for a weekend getaway or a long term stay. It is more like a small apartment than a hotel with a full upscale kitchen, living room and separate bedroom suite. Everything is brand new and extremely clean. It is located in a quite area with many restaurants to choose from and shopping close by. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Phyllis
"Hotel Review"
The hotel staff was friendly and personable. We were very impressed.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"great stay!"
The room was great, and they even bumped us up to a bigger room. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you so much for your kind words! We would love to have you stay with us again at Staybridge Suites of Longview!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Review"
One of the best hotels I have stayed at for business.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you Blair for staying with us at Staybridge Suites of Longview! We are so glad that your business trip was spent with us and hope that we will see you again soon! Thank you for your feedback!
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Blair
"Excellent Room, Ok food!"
Title says it all! Suite was large, clean, comfortable and pleasant. A little fresher food would have been nice.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you Enoch for taking the time to give us your feedback and for choosing to stay with us at Staybridge Suites of Longview! We are glad that you were comfortable and enjoyed the clean and large spaces! Please come back soon and we will try to improve your thoughts of our food service! Thank you again!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Enoch
"Possibly the best hotel I have ever stayed in .."
The hotel ... the people .. everything makes this hotel feel like being home. GREAT Staff ... would recommend this hotel to anyone asking.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Super nice, excellent hotel experience!"
Great hotel. Great staff. Great amenities. Had everything. Laundry facility, great breakfast, beautiful rooms
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you Ms. Lisa for your kind words regarding your stay at Staybridge Suites Longview! We are so glad that you enjoyed our amenities! We enjoyed having your beautiful family with us and hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
lisa
"Very Nice"
I grew up in Longview and familiar with the available Hotel choices. Staybridge was new and I was happy I tried it. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was well appointed and clean. This will definitely be my go-to hotel when I return. My only gripe, and its a small one, is the location of the hotel is in a commercial development so traffic in that area is a pain and location not very scenic. However, its convenient to several stores.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you so much for your very kind feedback! We are so honored to be your "go to hotel"! We are hoping that something more scenic moves in behind us to improve our view. With the development I think the traffic will improve soon. The area is growing fast! We are fortunate to have eateries and shopping close by. We hope to see you very soon!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Gene
"Great Stay!"
Clean, nice and welcoming!!! Made our trip that much more enjoyable.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you Anonymous for staying with us! We love having our guests leave feeling welcomed! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such amazing feedback! Please come back soon! Thank you again!
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Upper scale hotel without the upscale price"
From now on, I'll pay a little more to stay at StayBridge Suites. The amenities are plentiful, and great outdoor lounge. This is a very good hotel, especially set up for extended stays.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Hi Terry! We are elated that you chose to stay with us at Staybridge Suites Longview! The outdoor space is one of my favorite areas of the hotel as well! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a nice review. We hope to see you back very very soon!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Terry
Enjoyable
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you soooo much for the 5 stars Ms. Ebanks! We are so glad you had an enjoyable visit with us at Staybridge Suites Longview! Please join us again soon!
1 night trip May 6, 2014
i like my stay there a lot. The hotel is from very recent. all was perfect.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Hello Mr. Omar! We are so glad you had a perfect visit with us at Staybridge Suites Longview! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such great feedback. Please come visit us again very soon!
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
omar
"Great stay!!"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Staybridge! They have this social event Tuesdays thru Thursdays which includes a "light dinner", but it's actually enough for you to get filled up that you don't have to go out and get dinner elsewhere! The only slight negative comment I have is that the bathroom in our queen suite was somewhat small. Other than that, everything was great!
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Hello Anonymous! We certainly are happy that you enjoyed Social with us at Staybridge Suites Longview! Social is such a neat experience for us getting to know our guests better. Guests get to know each other better too. So much fun to be had! We do have a room that has more than one bathroom in it which might give you more of a great experience with our rooms! We would love to give you the opportunity to try that sometime. Please come back soon!
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Great location, nice places to eat"
We stayed for a night, was very easy to locate, hotel staff is very courteous, rooms were clean.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you anonymous for your wonderful feedback! We continue to focus on clean, courteous service and hope that you will come back to see us again soon!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Great staff, comfortable, spacious room"
We really loved the size of the room, with 2 separate bedrooms. We always cherish a night or two away with the kids when we can put them down to sleep and not have to use booklights to read. With their own separate room, we were able to have some time to unwind after the kids went to bed. Any parent knows that this is priceless, especially while on vacation!
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Very nice hotel. Helpful front desk."
We enjoyed the room very much. The front desk stay was tremendously helpful as we tried to locate various stores. It is a bit more expensive than other local hotels but if your budget allows for the room rate, I recommend you stay here.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Always a great experience at the Staybridge"
I have stayed there on two occasions for work and have had a wonderful experience. There really isn't anything I could complain about or give them an average rating on. My favorite part about it is the social hour with free food and drinks. I spend a little more than I would on other hotels, but when you consider not paying for breakfast or dinner it compares in price to the rest of the hotels in the area. I won't stay anywhere else when I'm in Longview!
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Shawna Eckart
"The manager made it right"
A colleague and I were in town for a course. I was told on the phone from hotels.com that I could use a tax exempt certificate from the college I work for when I checked in. That was not the case; however, the manager was very wonderful. When she discovered we had booked a room thinking we were getting a queen bed and fold out couch (that was also based on mis-information from the website) she gave us a significant upgrade for our room so we didn't end up sharing a bed. The hotel is very new and clean. We left before the morning breakfast, but they let us grab yogurt and coffee ahead of time before we headed out for the day. I would recommend the hotel highly and was very impressed with C.J. the general manager.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you Anonymous for your kind words! We love to see people happy when they come to visit beautiful Longview! Please stop by again soon when you can really enjoy our hot breakfast buffet at Staybridge Suites!
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
"Excellent Hotel - close to everything, new"
We had an awesome time. Had tickets to see Donnie Edwards in Gilmer with my two sisters and mother, so stayed in Longview since the selection in GIlmer is very limited. Had stayed at a Staybridge on another trip and it was great, so this is a newer property in Longview. We booked a two bedroom, two bath, full kitchen. Was awesome. Breakfast had anything you could have wanted. Would definitely stay again and highly recommend Staybridge Suites.
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience! Their are many nice concerts here and we hope you will come back to see another one and stay with us at Staybridge Suites Longview! We would love to see you again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2013
Vicki
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you so much Anonymous for the 5 star rating for Staybridge Suites Longview! We really appreciate you taking the time to do that for us! Your satisfaction is very important to us! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
Response by Staybridge Suites Longview
Thank you for the 5 stars Verified Traveller! Please visit again soon!
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Staybridge Suites Longview

"Great location, clean and comfortable"
12/23/15 Buddyv1967 Denton, Texas
I stayed here for business and it's a great location close to excellent places to eat. The rooms are clean, comfortable and staff is very friendly. There are a lot of new places in town to stay. It's really growing. But Staybridge is very consistently good.
"Business"
12/15/15 sister911 Palestine, Texas
The manager was the most helpful friendliest and so nice. It was a wonderful stay. Would stay here in heart beat and actually will be there in January for another stay. The event appetizers would so good, along with the spirits! The place was clean and neat and staff were so friendly and helpful.
"Clean"
12/15/15 YellowSheeps
I was surprised that the place actually looked nice and was clean. I was surprised that after the first night the cleaning lady knocked to clean our rooms. So it happened the next few days I stayed here. It was amazing. Fun little breakfast area, the muffins were good. Night need a little more training, other than that it was a good place.
"Fantastic service!!"
10/22/15 JayDee3333 Austin, Texas
This is a relatively new property for Longview. Probably the best in town. The best front desk service of any hotel I have ever visited. Better than any five star hotel and I have stayed around the world. Immediately greeted and handed a cold water, efficient check in, learned my name, called me that evening to make sure everything was good, greeted me again at dinner and breakfast and each time I entered or left the hotel. Really impressive. This is a select service, extended stay product of IHG. Rooms are like an apartment - full kitchen with separate living and bedroom. Good wifi service. Dinner certain nights included (with wine and beer!). Nothing special - hamburgers, salad, etc. but it's free and tasty. Decent breakfast. Only thing I would ding it on is that the decor, in my opinion, will looked dated pretty quickly. A little old fashioned and dated looking already. Room was well appointed with sectional, two tvs's and very comfortable bed.
"Best free breakfast I've ever had!"
09/20/15 annimac Rochester, NY
I stay in a lot of hotels (including other Staybridges) but it has been a long time since I've written a review. This place is so great I just had to write something. I agree with the previous comments--it is a fairly new place, beautifully decorated, with shiny modern kitchenettes with full-size refrigerators (which were pointed out at check-in). The fitness room looked stocked with new equipment, and the laundry room featured front-loading washers and dryers for free (soap available for purchase in the Pantry for 1.50). Breakfast was the place where this hotel goes above and beyond--for a non-restaurant, buffet-style hotel breakfast, this place was the best ever. Waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, biscuits, pastries were all there, along with tasty eggs scrambled with bacon and jalapeño, hard boiled eggs, and something I have never seen at this kind of breakfast before--breakfast pizza. I think breakfast pizza is the absolute best thing to be served at this kind of breakfast as it is easy to pick up and eat, and theirs is very delicious. Staff was friendly and helpful. I wish I could find a place like this wherever I travel! The only drawback for some might be the walls--could hear someone coughing in the next room. Not a problem for me as I sleep with earplugs.
"Excellent Stay"
08/30/15 Mur018 Longview, Texas
This is a very nice hotel for Longview. Fairly new. Beautiful décor through out and in the rooms. Meeting rooms. Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Very good free breakfast. Nice indoor pool. Rooms are very quiet. Comfy beds. Great value and nice place for what you get.
"Oakridge boys and a top notch hotel"
08/10/15 pat n round rock, tx usa
Visited longview for the national hot air balloon race, which was Terrific. Also planned on going to the Oakridge boys concert which was absolutely fantastic. First the hotel. It far exceeded our expectations. Indoor pool, hot tub, fantastic breakfast (better than most regardless of price....unbelievable selection. Also had a free coke beverage dispenser which was a first. The furniture and fixtures at the hotel and in the room were designer grade, Room had full size refrigerator, 12 cup coffee pot w/coffee, stove, mw w/ free popcorn and more than room to mention. Also had business room with computers, exercise room with full complement of commercial grade dumbells/barbells/walker/runners and more. In the rear was a covered patio with lounge chairs and bbq pits. And most importantly were the staff. CJ and Andy made you feel like they were your personal attendants to accommodate your every need. Lastly was the surprise of the trip. The Oakridge boys stayed at this motel. They spent time with my wife and I, allowed pictures and were terrific gentlemen in all respects. They were not in a rush to leave us. William gave my wife the biggest hug which she will never forget. When we saw them in concert that night, we were like old friends. Staybridge and the Oakridge boys....what a time!!! For all the amenities, this hotel is a bargain. worth more than they are asking.
"Wonderful staff and beautiful facilities"
07/13/15 HWhittington Longview, Texas
This past weekend, my family and I had a surprise 80th birthday party for my mom. I live in Longview, but my brother and his wife usually like to stay at a hotel, and they typically stay at Homewood Suites which happened to be booked. We needed a room to hold the party-she would be suspicious at our church or at my house-so we were fortunate to book one at Staybridge Suites. CJ-the manager was so helpful and her staff was wonderful too. My brother's room was perfect, and the facilities were comfortable, clean, and beautiful. The hotel is also in a safe, convenient location with retail and restaurants nearby. Anyone needing to travel to Longview will have his/her trip enhanced staying at this fabulous hotel.
"Home away from home"
07/12/15 Pharry123 Longview
A friend stayed here a full month in a two bedroom suite due to home damage. Insurance put them here while repairs were made. When I went to visit her, I was blown away by the accommodations and service. Great breakfast to start the day, dinner three nights. This could be home-pool and all. I recommend this to all my customers, family, and friends.
"Solid Choice in Longview, TX!"
07/08/15 salm127 Katy, Texas
Had never stayed at a Staybridge. It's much like a Marriott Courtyard or Hilton Garden Inn. This hotel is in a nice and safe area of Longview. There are nearby restaurants. Very friendly front desk. Room was quiet, clean and comfortable.