All hotels in Astoria, Oregon, United States of America
201 39th St, Astoria, OR, 97103, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
Poor front desk customer service
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Wonderful view with deck.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Eugene
"Perfectly"
Perfect
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Great location!
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Success! - Tenor Guitar Gathering 2015"
Great Location. Right near the Pier (with Rogue Brewing and Coffee Girl) I came for the Tenor Guitar Gathering and it could not have been more convenient. The staff was very helpful and flexible (I had a room change as I had my daughter arrive later-they found a room next door to make our move easier) Really wonderful. Definitely recommend.
1 night trip May 29, 2015
Joshua
"Barking Sea Lions"
Easy to find, well kept, rooms clean. Breakfast was better than most. We found the bed just a bit too hard and also we asked for more pillows as the ones provided were dinky. Not far by auto to the downtown area and hotel staff friendly pointing out spots to visit. The sound of sea lions was no bother to us even though the hotel provides earphones.
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Kendall O.
"Right on the river, close-in to everything."
If you like lots of ships passing and boats moving about, this for you!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Dennis
"Great Stay!"
Love that you can hear and watch the sea lions! We also love how clean everything is there. They advertise that the pillow cases, duvet covers & sheets are all cleaned, in between guests... Not like those gross bed spreads in other hotels! This is where we always stay when we visit the Oregon coast a few times a year.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
michele
Great staff, Great views, close to town however, the seal sanctuary is next to the bay-side rooms. The seals are extremely noisy. It appears that we are not the first to complain about the noise as the motel offered ear plugs. Unfortunately, we did not get any sleep due to the seals
"Overall Beds were a little soft for good experienc"
Beds were a little soft for my comfort/back..... young children in hallway made a lot of noise late at night and early in the morning. Some attempt at segregating younger guests to a floor of their own would be good.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
RW
"Sea Lions"
Great new Hotel ,excellent breakfast with a Salt water pool ...and loved the Sea Lions
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Ischa
"Lovely sunsets with sea lion serenade"
Very nice hotel with good breakfast, lovely views from the balcony and entertainment from the sea lion invasion of the Astoria docks. With the exception of the person who checked us in when we arrived (not too friendly or helpful), the staff was great. Clean, pleasing, quiet place to stay.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Love the Sea Lions/Seals."
Beautiful hotel. Very comfortable and had a nice view of the Columbia. Loved hearing the Sea Lions/Seals as they relaxed on the rocks.Very noisy, but we enjoyed it a great deal and if you didn't want to hear them, then you just shut the door and it blocked all the noise they were making.We will stay here again and again.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Pamela J
"Awesome place."
Really nice place to stay. Had a lot of fun. Breakfast was awesome. Will stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Denis
"will stay here again"
hotel staff was great; the room was very comfortable (clean, and modern); very close to the path along the waterfront
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Amazing Stay"
The place was amazing!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
ryan
"Good Place to stay"
The room was nice and comfortable. The sea lions in the harbor where interesting but on the loud side. Breakfast was good bug no meat.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"nice"
It was a very clean and quiet room and the beds were very comfortable. Nice !
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Special time in a perfect place"
I don't REALLY want to tell everyone how wonderful my stay was, because I don't want it to get TOO popular! It was so wonderful, my room with a balcony looking over the Columbia River, that I almost cried. I had fishing boats lined up (one still had Christmas lights on), ships in the river on holding patterns, and the wooden dock to the Rogue Public House just to the right. Walking distance to Safeway (and Astoria itself), the seals barking and playing in the water, the seagulls swooping into the water for fish, and I delighted in the Bald Eagle that flew overhead. The room was perfect. I always rearrange furniture, and this one was the first time I didn't feel the urge. I had everything I needed, and it was made every clear that I could have it if I wanted it. I got a call from the front desk after settling in, and she offered me a chair for my balcony should I want one (furniture is brought inside for winter). I will stay here again and again!
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
debra
"On Columbia River and close to filming locations"
This hotel is right on the Columbia River and our room had a balcony that overlooked the river. It was very clean and spacious. The very best part is that it is just a couple blocks from the Goonies house and the school where Kindergarten Cop was filmed. Enjoy!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Todd
Check in was simple and easy. Location was perfect to end the night at Rogue Brew Pub right next door. Room was clean, view of the river was nice.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Close to town and right on the water"
Wonderful coffee and very nice staff. Close to town and stores
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice Clean Hotel With Great Views"
Nice, clean hotel with a great salt water heated pool. Located near Pier 39, home to Rogue Brewery (great beer) and The Cannery Museum. The kids had a great time watching the seals, looking at the fishing boats on the docks nearby, and the huge freighters in the Columbia River. Gorgeous views on a clear day and located on the Trolley Trail and walking path into town. We had a great stay. Only improvements would be add breakfast meat to breakfast please.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Katherine
"Very pleasant hotel!"
The Hampton Inn Astoria is practically new and thus is in tip-top shape. Very friendly staff and a wider-than-usual-array of breakfast selections. Ask for a room facing the Columbia River. Great views!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"First time, but I'll be back!"
I had a great time in Astoria and loved the Hampton Inn. Angie (and the rest of the staff) was super helpful directing me. I'm looking forward to going back!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Excellent location, clean room. Within walking distance of restaurants, coffee place, Goonies house and trolley.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great view from the room"
My only complaint is the noise of the refrigerator, and that not all river-facing views have as wide of a view as ours did. Very comfortable, very accommodating.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
rebecca
"Best Hotel in Astoria"
Great staff. Clean and roomy room. Comfortable bed. Can't beat the price.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great hotel on Astoria"
We happened to have a last minute stop on our way back home to Spokane and loved the look of this place to enjoy a layover.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Christina
"nice hotel"
Very good, a little pricey for October
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Tod
"Close to attractions..."
Nice quiet, clean hotel. Staff were amazing and so much to watch from the balconey. We were able to catch the trolley in front of hotel for only 1$ and ride down town to site see and eat. We watched sea lions from our room.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Bev
"Quality hotel"
Great location, lovely hotel and helpful staff
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"recent visit"
very enjoyable, except for the wi-fi, which was sooo slow.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great hotel in Astoria"
We came for the Columbia Crossing 10K in October. The rooms were well appointed. Mine had a comfortable couch. Love the laptop table they supply! The staff was very pleasant and accommodating when we asked for late check out. We will definitely come back here next time I'm in need of a hotel in Astoria.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Kathleen
"Fun location."
Very helpful staff. Nice location, close to pier and sea lions. We will return and try to get a waterside room with a balcony.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Huge room, very reasonable, comfortable, and extremely quiet. Very pleased! Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Joni
"DIDN'T LACK FOR A SINGLE THING!"
The two ladies working at the front desk could not have been nicer or more welcoming! Check-in was a breeze. Our room (facing the river - with a balcony) was wonderful! The view was so pretty - ships on the river (lit up at night), along with beautiful sunsets. The walking path runs right in front of the hotel (on the river side) & the trolley stops right by the hotel. Easy walk to Pier 23. We had never stayed overnight in Astoria & were so glad we had booked two nights! The seals do tend to bark almost constantly, but we were able to tune them out - so they really didn't annoy us. I mention this only to warn those that might be considering staying here. Coffee is going all day long and they offer an EXCELLENT breakfast each morning. Along with the vending machines, they offer a small area that carries a few snacks/drinks/misc items. We found this quite convenient. What was so impressive to us was the general warmth of the Inn. There was a large room with the fireplace constantly going (same room used for breakfast) that faces the river. This room would have been PERFECT when we were traveling with our children when they were smaller. Excellent set up for playing games, reading the paper, or just visiting. In fact, we are thinking of bringing our entire expanded family here next summer for a 3-4 day visit. Our grandchildren have never experienced the Astoria/Seaside area and would love all there is to see & do. And, The Hampton Inn would be where we would want to stay!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
brlaura
"Nice riverfront hotel where seals serenade you"
This is a newer Hampton Inn. Great breakfast (waffles, cheese omelets,biscuits/gravy, cereal, pastries, etc.) The room and hotel were clean and the front desk and room service personnel were friendly, professional, and efficient. It's right on the river where you can hear the seals (pretty constantly) barking on a little island nearby. A light sleeper in a room facing the river might find this annoying, as they seem to be more vocal at night. For us, hearing seals just added to the maritime atmosphere, which is what we were after. We found it was a plus, not an annoyance. The large indoor salt water pool and jacuzzi area was very clean, the room had upscale linens and toiletries...very nice hotel. The only drawback for us was the location. It's a good distance from the main part of town where you find the restaurants, shops, and brewery bars. There is a former fish packing facility next to the hotel that now houses a brewery bar/restaurant, coffee shop, and kayak rentals among other things. Even though the location wasn't my preference, some people visiting Astoria may enjoy this less crowded and more serene location on the river.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Constance
Pricey
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Hotel staff was nice and answered all our silly questions. Room was very clean and had a great view of the harbor.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Lou
"Oregon...Check!"
A week long vacation in Washington with an over night stay in Astoria so we could scratch one more state off the bucket list. NICE facility. Only 2 years old and still looked new. Bed very comfy and breakfast delish. Didn't see much of the area but thoroughly enjoyed the hotel.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Loved the shower, like the no tub. Great exhaust fan, mirror never steamed up from the shower. Wonderful bed, did not care for the duvet as it was too much blanket and could not separate it. Continental breakfast was great, especially the waffle, oatmeal too runny for me, but can't please everybody. All in all had a great stay, did not realize it was as far from city central as it was. Disappointed there was not a restaurant in the hotel, but managed a lunch at the beer place next door.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Everything was great. The price point is a little high for a glorified Best Western-style hotel in a very small town. Paper cups for coffee and water in the room. HBO instead of Pay Per View. No robes for going to the pool. But very clean and spacious rooms and common areas.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Hotel is welcoming and visually pleasing, located on the waterfront so you can go for a stroll and find seals just off the bridge. Hotel staff called to check on our satisfaction with the room, continental breakfast had nice variety with strong coffee.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"My Kindle was stolen!"
I normally love Hampton Inns. However, the location in Astoria, Oregon was a huge disappointment when I discovered that my Kindle was stolen from my room. I called and spoke to management and they told me that their staff would never do anything like that. They told me they would look into it and get back to me. I haven't heard anything as of yet. Thank goodness I paid my bill with American Express because I refused to pay the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Katrina
"Comfortable facility"
Nice room and balcony.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice new, clean hotel in great location"
Very clean and nice hotel with great views of the Columbia river. We had a nice balcony that overlooks the harbor and had the fun sounds of the sea lions barking. Also, if you are a Goonies fan, the house is right up the hill across the street. We were very happy with this hotel and had a good nights sleep!
"Clean and convenient"
Stayed in two Hampton Inns on a 20 day road. Both were consistently clean and friendly with good service. A good value. Would stay again.
gustaf
"The hotel had a beautiful view of the river."
The beds were comfortable. I was able to do a load of laundry since week stayed here during the middle of our week long vacation. The kids enjoyed the pool.
"Nice place to stay"
Good location, friendly staff. Its close to the water and the Goonies house. Good breakfast just need more seating and tables. Family had to sit outside on the curb to eat.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014