All hotels in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Al Nahda - Etihad Road, Next to Safeer Mall, Sharjah, 66129, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
"Yasir"
Great
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
yasir
The managers were arrogent and hopeless, no respect for their guests at all ..
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Good deal in Sharjah"
An excellent breakfast buffet. Very courteous staff, good location if you have business in Sharjah, not too far from Dubai International Airport. Good access to covered parking.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Syed
"GOOD PLACE TO STAY"
We had a great stay.Staff was exceĺlent,breakfast buffet was very good.Only minor problems were a hair dryer that didnt work and Wi Fi was weak.Good location but taxi rides into Dubai got a little expensive.Close to the Dubai airport. Stay again? Absolutely,and cant beat the price for value.
5 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Walter
"HOTEL FOR EVERYONE"
it was a great hotel , i would love to come back again. I recommend this hotel for anyone who will love to stay in sharjah and wanna access Dubai easily . It;s so close .... you will love this hotel please try ...
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Olumide
"50/50"
Asked three times for extra pillow and blanket. Parking is problem
5 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Shah
I had a big room, king-sized bed. Breakfast buffet was ok, not too exciting. The staff was very helpfull and corteous, at the receiption as well. The room was clean. Only the drain in the bathroom had a constant smell. I booked with city view, as I looked out of the window, I was looking at a wall. The pool was clean, but the tiles around the pool were boiling hot, it was not possible to walk barefoot arund the pool. The hotel provides a free shuttle bus to the beach and back every day, but if you want to go sightseeing, you have to take a taxi, there is no possibility of catching a bus or train. I recomend this hotel for business people, but not for a family or Duabi sightseeing stay.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Dears, It really good hotel to stay, good location, clean, good breakfast, and nice staff. The only negative point is the door between rooms, allow noises to disturb you Overall is good
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
It was very nice hotel and I suggest that for how is going to sharja .
Other trip May 23, 2014
RASHID
wonderful i like it
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
tarig
"Not bad"
The hotel location is good & I face problem when I check out the staff was so rude and take time to check out maybe we wait for one hours and half till they check the room and they inform me that one room no towel as since the begging there was no towel in toilet , they called the housekeeper manger to talk to us I explain to hear everything and I ask here to open my family bag if she want to make sure and she said no problem I will deducted from the staff if there is no towel inside the toilet I did not like the rooms as all room are connected with other room; you can hear the television sound and talks from other rooms.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Hassan
"Great stay but far away"
The hotel itself is really great, despite the insufficient gym which barely contain any equipment. The included breakfast is nothing fancy but I did enjoy the room which offered great comfort and a sweet tv speaker system inside the bathroom. The downside of staying at this hotel, at least if you're looking to check out Dubai, is that it is too far away and taking the taxi will be quite expensive due to all the road tolls. There is not anything to see in the nearby surroundings. Enjoyed the stay but next time I'll check into something more central.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Good deal .l recommended . Happened some wrong with me and mr yousf help me. I am appreciate him . Room clean ed Nice staff
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"very confortable"
warm reception and hospitality. hotel room very wonderful
6 night family trip Apr 14, 2013
"Royal Grand Suite Hotel"
Me and my family stay was wonderful. My wife fell in love with the room that she took several pictures there with the kids
5 night family trip Apr 13, 2013

"I will not choose this hotel for next time"
Could be better if they had better management. They tried to change me extra for my daughter's breakfast. They folded dirty towels instead of replacing. Wi-Fi was too slow and useless most of the time (good after midnight). I had asked for airport pick up in my booking but they didn't take any action even they didn't say we can't do that. They can add a free shuttle bus from hotel to Dubai as it is far and cost a lot (70 to 100 derham each trip)
6 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
Hossein
"Nice Hotel for Family."
Great Hotel for Family. Will atay again. Parking, Internet, Room Facilities, Kids area was very good. In short everything was very good. Receptionist Hanna was very helpful as well. Best place in Sharjah without getting stuck in Traffic.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Shahid
Nice staff although too couscous for payment. Location is nice near mosque and shopping centers and easy to find.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Juma Said
"Refreshing, relaxing and totally worth it!"
Our stay was nice,the reception was good, the staffs are very friendly and the room is very convenient, I didn't got to taste the food cause I'm on a low budget so I cooked my own meals and the kitchen utilities really helped a lot since everything was available.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Philip John
"Pleasant stay"
Pleasant stay.
9 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
JIDIN
"Working suite"
As Usual when I am in Dubai it is for work, it is very close to several shopping areas and near to work. Not the easiest place to find as there are 3 places in Sharjah called Royal Grand. The rooms are quite big and spacious, the hotel staff friendly, the rates are very good for the room you get. For the business traveller working in Sharjah I highly recommend. In fact it was nice it was not full of tourists, peaceful relaxing especially after long working days I could actually unwind. Down sides: Only 2 power outlets in my room and only one worked, one in the kitchen and 2 in the lounge. 20AED power strip sorted that out. The wifi only worked in the lounge dropped off completely in the bedroom. aside from that I would be very happy to stay again. If you are going to be working in Sharjah for an extended period this would be a very comfy place to stay and even have clients over.
4 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"Great hotel, good value for money"
great hotel and value for money. i strongly recommand this for travelers who like to stay in sharjah.
7 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Arezki
"dubai trip"
room size is smaller .break fast was same everyday. besides that everything was fine.
11 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
walter
"Good Price - On Dubai Border"
Booked this hotel by mistake thinking it was in Dubai - It came up on the Dubai hotel search. It is actually in SharJah where alcohol is completely banned. Issues: New WiFi code required every 24 hours. Bath waste took a very long time to empty. Room not cleaned until about 5pm. Ran out of toilet paper and had to use tissues in an emergency. Window was so dirty outside that we kept the curtains closed. Only 2 lifts to serve the hotel. Not enough 240V sockets.Cost about £18 to go to Dubai Centre by Taxi.
4 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
AUDLEY
"Deferente Room from what we got on the website"
I booked with an offer of king bed size and a big room, but on the spot they gave me double bed and smaller size room, the main problem that this room was attached to another room with a Closed door in between, there was no privacy at all, every single word they say, we can hear them, the TV sound from the other room was very annoying.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Ali
"Royal grand"
My stay was nice, only the comment is the insulation is not good, if you are sensitive to voices you may don't engoy your stay !
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Mahmoud
"Family Vacation."
Overall was OK. 1st day the only cleaned the bathroom, emptied out the garbage bins and made the beds. Shouldn't they also vacuum the room and clean the dishes? Another day, it took them almost 2 hours and 3 phone calls to get an extra bath towel. Room was OK and the hotel overall was clean.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Wow"
My stay was nice,the room is really neat,found it as I read online. Spacious room,tidy convenience,neat kitchen area with all that is needed in the apartment readily available.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"ok"
Breakfast is a bit basic but the location is closer to shopping mall
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
chantel
"Value for money if staying Sharjah"
Friendly staff, Free Wifi Too far from Dubai, Value for money if staying Sharjah
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Mahesh
"good place but compact rooms"
Good place within city and neetly maintained ,but conjusted rooms without balconies ,No smoking rooms and average type of breakfast . recieved complimentary 2 small water bottels in room and 2 sachets of tea on first day and didnt get a replacement for next 3 days inspite housekeeping cleaned the room daily ,and me too never bothered to ask .
The windows in the hotel bedroom cleaning
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Mohammed
"Good Hotel"
Nice affordable hotel.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
Ravi
Only one things : when I order the hotel in the pictures shows 2 rooms , but when we are went to the hotel they are give us only one room suit the other things is ok
13 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Naqebullah Aini
We were very comfortable, location was very close to Dubai, very helpful staff. Internet was the major problem, they change the password on a daily bases. While checking out I was charged AED 60.00 for 3 hand towels, they said they could not washout the makeup stains. I was very unhappy with that behavior.
9 night family trip Feb 19, 2014
"Great room and location"
More than what was expected. Giant bed. Great location. Only negative.....small, slow elevators. Took a while to get up and down the floors. Would definitely recommend and stay again!
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
Stephanie Siam
"Lazy Staff"
Hotel check-in and check out takes abnormal time to complete the process , no enough space for breakfast, location is very bad
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
Breakfast is very basic although it is free
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Best Hotel in Sharjah"
Special Thanks
5 night romance trip Mar 22, 2013
"A bit disappointing"
The rooms were modern and spacious. The swimming pool on the roof was lovely but small and crowded. There are separate gyms and steam rooms for men and women but whilst my friend was in the ladies steam room a man wandered in. Reception area rather dated and the main receptionist was rather rude and couldn't be bothered. He was more interested in chatting on the phone. The bell boy was amazing, the place would be run much better with him in charge. He was really polite, helpful and very knowledgeable. On checking out (we had to wait 15 mins at 1am so they could check the room before giving us back our passports) they tried to charge us for the room again. When we mentioned that it was the main reception guy who took the payment we were given I passports without another word. The room decor was really nice but what let it down was the dreadful smell that lingered for our entire stay. It smelled like someone had eaten take away.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Britney
Was not what we had ordered we were on our Honeymoon trip we had already booked a double bed in November we get there in January and they give us two single beds. Was not willing to fix the mis take or nothing just wanted our money. Will not recommend at all. Is far from everything. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2013
NZ

"good place"
very nice place, kindly personal. good service. near center.
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
Radwan
SE
"جيد جدا"
الاقامة كانت جيدة وموظفي الاستقبال جيدون فيما عدا تم فقد مبلغ ما يقارب (800) درهم من الغرفة من قبل منظفي الغرفة التي دخلوها بدون إستئذان بحجة التنظيف. والمشكلة الأخرى كانت في قسيمة الحجز حيث حجزت الغرف مع الإفطار وتم تأكيدنا بذلك بالرسالة التي تم استلامها بالبريد الإلكتروني لكن تفاجأنا إن المستندات المرسولة للفندق من قبل شركتكم بدون إفطار مما إضطررنا الى دفع مبالغ إضافية وموقفنا كان حرجاً أمام الزبائن والموظفين..
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Fatma
AE
"جيد جدا"
الاقامة كانت جيدة وموظفي الاستقبال جيدون فيما عدا تم فقد مبلغ ما يقارب (800) درهم من الغرفة من قبل منظفي الغرفة التي دخلوها بدون إستئذان بحجة التنظيف. والمشكلة الأخرى كانت في قسيمة الحجز حيث حجزت الغرف مع الإفطار وتم تأكيدنا بذلك بالرسالة التي تم استلامها بالبريد الإلكتروني لكن تفاجأنا إن المستندات المرسولة للفندق من قبل شركتكم بدون إفطار مما إضطررنا الى دفع مبالغ إضافية وموقفنا كان حرجاً أمان الزبائن والموظفين..
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Abdullah
AE
"okej"
Stayed for 1 day. Hotel service was okej.. The roomservice food was a bit expensive. rooms and beds were really good!.. Werent any available parking inside their parking park,, but right outside there were a parking lot.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
DK
"Nullllllll"
Horrible séjour chambre non conforme a ce que j'ai loué, au lieu d'avoir un lit double on nous a donné 2 lit simple sympa pour un couple et de plus jumelée a une autre chambre qui se trouvait etre peu insonorisées ont entendaient tout se qui s' y passait (television, téléphone au propreté de la chambre laisse a, etc...) niveau propreter des chambre laisse à désirer. Très déçu du voyage a cause de ça!!!
4 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Nordin
BE
"Hotel mediocre"
Problema con la reserva. Reservada para dos camas y no la tenian disponible. Al final me dieron una de inferior tamaño para la primera noche y tuve que cambiarme a partir de la segunda. Requeri me despertasen un dia y no lo hicieron. El gimnasio en obras y la piscina sin funcionar. En general, no se corresponde con un 4*, no es especialmente recomendable.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
OCTAVIO
ES
"Great hotel in a tricky location"
The hotel was fantastic and very economical, excellent standard and service. The location was a challenge, although close to the airport, (aprox 10 kms) it took 1 hour 20 minutes to get to the airport in the morning due to the extreme peak hour traffic.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Rebecca
MX
"TAXI försiktighet rådes!"
Vi blev tillfrågade om vi ville ha taxi och blev "blåsta" då det dök upp privatbil till mångdubbel taxa, vilket vi fattade alldeles för sent då vi redan var på väg i bilen.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Jan
SE
"Altes, verauchtes, hässliches Hotel"
Sehr dreckig, Möbel total abgenutzt. House keeping haben keine Ahnung über Sauberkeit und unfreundlich. Das Hotel ist nicht für Menschen geeignet. Würde lieber ein paar Euro mehr zahlen und was vernünftig suchen
Other trip Feb 6, 2015