All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereStation 2, Barangay Balabag, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Location"
Such a pleasant stay!! Clean room and accomodating staff!!!
Anna
"Awesome hotel"
Excellent hotel. What I liked the most was the fact that they picked us up from the airport. And believe me it is a big deal. We did not have to worry about anything related to getting to the hotel. It was a VIP service. Food was awesome. Great hotel. My only issue was with the Internet, some times it was very slow or it was not connecting.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Jaime
The price is a bit over compared to their facilities. However, the transportation to the airport arranged by hotel is very good. We got almost private trip to the airport for just only 500 peso which included everything compare to share-van and share-boat which costs around 400 peso.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great location and service"
Nice hotel in a very good location close to everything. Rooms are nice and clean. Gets a little loud at night from the music on the beach but not too bad. Pool and pool area is a little small but would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Boracay. Nice part of the beach in front of the hotel. Service was good. The only problem I had was the shower kept running out of hot water.
3 night trip Jan 17, 2015
marc
"A great vacation!"
This hotel exceeded my expectations in every way. Great service, friendly staff, delicious food with great room service, perfect location for relaxing during the day and the convenience of great night life if you desire. Smooth transfers to and from the airport. It's a place I will return to!
8 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Location, service and staff all perfect. For sure I'll be back again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Yas
"The District is de-lovely!"
We LOVED our stay at The District. We were met at the airport upon arrival to Caticlan by personnel from the hotel who accompanied us and transported our luggage right to the hotel lobby. We were upgraded to the premier suite which was a duplex with 3 balconies. It was very clean, well appointed, with nice toiletries. The included breakfast buffet was GREAT! Very well stocked, delicious custom made omelets. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The pool was beautiful and the beach phenomenal! We can't say enough good things about this hotel. Excellent stay and we'll be back again.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Liza L
"Best choice in station2"
Location. Friendly staff. Clean facilities. Complimentary Transfer service ( caticlan - The district boracay ) `Best resort in station2`
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
HS
"Family Vacation and 50 yrs Anniversary"
Awesome! Great location, staffs are super attentive and made us feel very welcome.
5 night family trip May 18, 2014
MAC
"Excellent!"
Geat hotel! Close to the beach, wonderful breakfast and hotel staff. Can't really thing of anything to complain about.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Great hotel and location.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great Location and Staff"
My partner and I had a great time at The District. The hotel is very new and in great condition. Our premium room was a great size and very clean. The staff is very helpful and always smiling. It was easy (and free) to get a beach lounge chair. The breakfast is good. I would stay here again for sure.
4 night romance trip Mar 17, 2014
Ryan
"Better to spend your money elsewhere"
Hotel doesn't meet the standards it should have for the price it charges. Better to spend a little more and stay somewhere nicer or spend less somewhere else and save your money while enjoying the same class of hotel and probably better service.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2014
RC
"Nice Hotel, Great Location, Outstanding Staff!!!!"
My husband and I spent 9 nights at The District Boracay in February 2014. Everything was wonderful from the moment we were welcomed by the resort staff on arrival to the Caticlan airport, to the time they transported us back to the airport 10 days later. We stayed in a premier king room. It was clean and spacious with a partial ocean view. The king size mattress was surprisingly soft and comfy, which is usually not common at most resorts. The two mini-split cooling units in the room keep the temperature comfortable. The beach front resort is conveniently located in Station 2 giving you easy access to restaurants, shopping, spas, etc. We were able to connect to the WIFI in our room, throughout the resort, and on the beach. Edgar, along with all of the other staff, took great care of us. All of the resort employees were friendly and willing to go beyond what is expected or required to make sure we had a great stay. We are looking forward to going back again! Definitely recommend!!!
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Dmarie
"Great hotel on Boracay"
Clean rooms with very friendly, helpful staff. Our room was spacious and comfortable. This hotel has a small section of beachfront with its own chairs/umbrellas and it wasn't difficult to get a spot on any of the days we went.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Close to beach but"
They said there was a missing towel in my room and they wanted me to pay for it! Also My friend stayed a night and they charged me for having her stay in the hotel even if I paid for the room.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
eia
"Great hotel, awesome location"
The hotel is right on the beach. Step outside and there is the beach. Close to lots of shops, restaurants, and bars. Lots of great nightlife, yet the hotel is very quiet inside. The room is great, well air conditioned, and comfortable. The hotel staff meets you at the airport and guides you all the way to the hotel (and back to the air port).
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
"Classiest hotel in Boracay"
We were picked up from Caticlan airport with a private van and then a private boat. It helps to have a hotel transfer to and from the airport because getting to the hotels and resorts in Boracay can be challenging. They carried our luggage for us the whole way. We had a family with young children in our van and they even helped carry the children on and off the boat. There was a welcoming team that greeted us as soon as we walked in the hotel with a refreshing cold washcloth and a delicious drink. They already knew who I was and the check-in was quite simple and fast. They gave us complimentary drinks for two at their restaurant to use for one night, any night of our stay. The service here was exceptional. The staff was always so accommodating. Any need or whim they went above and beyond for us. Breakfast was included for us and the selections were great. From American to Filipino food and a station for crepes and omelets. The beach front was the best on the beach. Very classy looking. The orange umbrellas complimented the white sand and the clear green-blue water. Our room was a deluxe room with two queen beds and we had a balcony overlooking the pool. Very clean and modern decor. I loved the waterfall shower! It was a very comfortable stay! I will probably stay here from now every time I come visit Boracay!
4 night family trip Dec 2, 2013
Shy
Smaller than it seemed in the pictures, but still very comfortable. Nice pool. The Italian restaurant downstairs is actually really good. This place made our stay in Boracay very comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
J. Shull
"Not a 4 star hotel"
I really don't know how this is a 4 star hotel. To be fair, compared to how all the other hotels on the strip looked, this one looked the most modern and the newest. But the hotel itself was musty and smelled moldy though it looked clean. The service though was excellent, and the free breakfasts were great! I would stay here again given the options but I'd wait for a much cheaper price than what we paid for. Set your expectations for a 3-star and you'll be happy you stayed there.
3 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2013
Cdlp
"The best hotel near Dmall"
They have friendly staff and the facilities are nice. The breakfast and transfer is very commendable.Though a gym might be considered to add as one of the facilities.
3 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"I will always stay at this hotel"
I stayed at The District Boracay for 5 days with my brother. The location is prime for those wanting to be close to the 'heart' of Boracay. Just minutes to D-mall shops and restaurants and pretty much everything else you would want to do on the island. We were there with other family and friends who stayed elsewhere (Shangri-La, and a boutique hotel) but we always met at our hotel or near our hotel for lunch, happy hour, dinner or bar hopping. Despite being in the middle of it all, I never felt encroached upon or overly crowded. I had no problems relaxing by the pool or at the beach in the lounge chairs and under umbrellas reserved for hotel guests right in front of the hotel across the walkway. The hotel has modern appeal to it and all the amenities that I needed. The rooms were comfortable and clean (except for some slightly dirty curtains at the entrance of the room.) The staff and service was great and I felt welcomed throughout the duration of my stay. The complimentary breakfast is no joke, lol. There was a good spread of food and everything that I had tasted great. For what I was looking for in a hotel, the price was right and The District Hotel offered the value that I expected. I did have a few minor issues such as dim lighting and the aforementioned slightly dirty curtains; however, they genuinely took my feedback into consideration and made changes as needed. They truly want your experience to be the best and that says a lot.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"The District -- only place to stay"
This is a great hotel in a great location. The transfer service to and from the airport is outstanding. The staff is friendly and very professional.
2 night romance trip Apr 29, 2013
"Pricey and noisy"
The hotel is located right on the beach. So at night, it really gets noisy. One can hear the loud music from the adjacent bars up to closing time. In our first night, we tried one of the hotel's restaurants called The Vigan. The food was tasteless even after adding salt. We were very disappointed especially because the food is quite pricey. Other restaurants nearby are cheaper and serve much better food. Staff is quite friendly. Wifi connection in our room (we stayed on the topmost floor) very weak and often lost.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
Boyet
"Very nice hotel it an optimal location"
Very friendly staff. Good location. Good Italian restaurant on the ground floor. It is also close to several other good restaurants, including the mall.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Did not meet my expectations"
I extended my first trip to Boracay and decided to spend some time on the main strip. The District hotel looked like a good option from my research of the hotel options on Expedia. It's in a great location and the pictures looked great. My stay was definitely a different experience. The common areas of the hotel are presented well, but the standard rooms seem like a cheap version of the W Hotel. Normally, I really won't care, but there were several little things that got on my nerves as a frequent traveler. For example, breakfast took about 45 minutes to get a basic order, the pool is located an area where the building blocks the sunlight, laundry service was late, and the hotel charged $5 for a lost room key. All these amenities are included in the $200+ room rate. The staff is very nice, but the service and room did not meet my expectations.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
Million Miler
"Two Thumbs Up"
Excellent staff and hotel offerings. Will return during my next visit to Boracay.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"Boracay Philippines"
Loved the location and surroundings of the hotel..... Come on....fill the fridge and the bathroom lighting was bad.
2 night trip Mar 4, 2013
Trout
"Fresh hotel at a great location."
Enjoyed our stay at The District. Main reason why we chose it was the location. We wanted to be in Boat Station 2 - where it was close to all the lively/happening places; as well as a convenient short walk to D'Mall and the restaurants around it. It is a very modern looking hotel wtih comfortable amenities. Service was quite good and staff were very friendly. The only thing we did not try in this hotel is the food - since there were a number of places around that seemed to have more people. Will be back in this hotel for our next trip.
3 night trip Dec 21, 2012
JQ
"best new hotel on the island"
Hotel was awesome.. right on the beach front.. nice big rooms, clean, modern.. IF you have the money, definitely a good place to stay..!
2 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2012
Rome
"Loved it!"
New Hotel with great staff and perfect location - enjoyed our stay very much!
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
"A nice option mid-beach in Boracay"
The District is still in the middle of their soft opening, so we needed to be a little understanding. The rooms are very nice and the location is awesome - only steps away from the D-mall and lots of reasonable dining options on the beach. But they were still putting up lighting while we were there. The staff are all very helpful and there's no doubt they want to give a good impression. Some small problems, 1) the walls are a little thin, and when you're next to a loud Asian family sharing a room that likes to get up early, you notice it, 2) the internet is free, but the service on the higher floors comes and goes - we had to do most of our email either on the balcony or down by the pool, and 3) the water pressure was a little weak on the top floor - but after being in some places in Asia with no hot water, this was a blessing. Overall, I would recommend the place as a more upscale option for mid-White beach.
3 night romance trip Nov 9, 2012
CO Travellers
"awsome!"
amazing location, one of the nicest hotels on the beach.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
CK
"Some good some bad..."
This was my first time in Boracay, so I have no other comparisons. First, the good. Location right on the beach, friendly staff, modern and clean feel. The staff let me check out late (1400) Bad: Very, and I mean very bad sound proofing of the rooms. I could hear everything happening in the hallway and in the room next door. The problem is not the walls, but the doors. If you get a room that has a connecting door to the room next to it, you will hear even a quiet conversation. Some construction seemed to be going on, with some banging during the daytime. My feeling is that the restaurant is a bit overpriced. The internet is too slow for any use beyond email and facebook and such.
4 night trip Nov 6, 2012
"Close to D mall and just in front of the beach."
The location is great, it is close to the D mall and just in front of the white beach. The guy give us a orientation after help us taking our luggage to our room.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2012
JC

"First class!!!"
Great hotel, staff & food - first class!!
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Helen
"Heart of the action"
Really cool, chic hotel. Excellent modern facilities. Great location between Station 1 and Station 2. Right on the beach and bang in the middle of the cool bars and restaurants.
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Gary L
SG
"Nice location and service"
Enjoy!
5 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
bikyin
"Best location"
No complaints except that wifi was unusably slow
9 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Mr.Chow"
comfort n nice.
2 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Chow
"Hotel on the beach at Station 2"
We booked a Premier Room however when we arrived we discovered that there are construction works going on at the hotel right in front of our balcony which spoiled our stay as we couldn't open our curtains or sit on the balcony in privacy. We weren't informed about this when we booked or we would have gone for a delux room (cheaper) or booked a different hotel altogether. Other than that the hotel is in a great location, has a lovely beach front (although the beach at station 1 is better) and the breakfast is delicious.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Couple in 30s
"Need more attention to details for a 5star hotel"
Good to arrange transfer thru the hotel if you are coming from Kalibo. Love the fact that hotel changes bedsheets upon request. At the beach area, hotel should enforce peddlers to not disturb the guests. Breakfast spread could be better. A few times toiletries not replenished daily. Other than that, nice hotel surrounded by restaurants. Most of the staff are smiley and helpful.
4 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Jasmine Esther
SG
"Good location. Close to the beach and Dmall"
Had my honeymoon there on Jan 2015. Windy weather. Friendly and helpful staffs always greet us with smile. Location is very good.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Sylvia
"awesome stay :)"
I went to a late check in due to I'm transferring from different hotel to the District...they still welcome me with their smiley face The next day, I slept so well until I almost miss my breakfast, but there is no worried as they do provide a brunch buffet but with a small amount of charges They will keep you enjoy and happy with your stay
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
shin
MY
Very organised and friendly hotel staff, modern facilities. Right on the beach.
"Fantastic location at station 2 & excellent staffs"
Wonderful experience staying here...would definitely return again
MY
"Boracay, The District_8-14 November 2014"
Perfect location, the service is so good, the hotel itself is very nice, well maintained. The hotel arranged a transfer to Kalibo airoport, which was very convinient and efficient. Breakfast was very good. Google maps and the map on hotels.com are not correct in showing the hotel location, it is right on the beach, on the very first line.
6 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Aliaksandra
"Fantastic!!!"
See below. Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvbnnkkdydigufhhocglhkghmochjllg Vlgflkbm
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Nice and new hotel, convenient location"
Hotel staff were friendly and cheerful, always ready to help guests. Location is very good being at the main beach. Rooms were quite small and facilities limited to essentials, but otherwise new if I imagine a comparison with the appearance of other hotels along the same stretch. Breakfast was reasonable with a cooking station that my husband enjoyed a lot.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
SG
"Centrally located but private"
The hotel is right in the thick of the Boracay beach scene, but once you pass through the glass doors it is calm, cool, and quiet.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014