All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Station 2, Barangay Balabag, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very good hotel"
the hotel is nice but there are construction near it so there is a beat of noise.
4 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
Alon
District Hotel took care of us when we got there. Shuttle services were much appreciated and the help we got when we checked out helped us a lot. Room was spacious and always kept clean. When we checked in, the sofa pillows were still wet (it was turned opposite so the dry side was facing us). The smell was pretty bad but overall didn't really affect us that much.
3 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Karl
"Excellent Experience at The District"
We had such a wonderful time at The District. From the moment they greeted us on the ground in Kalibo, walked us through the process to the bus for transit to Catlican, and escorted us all the way to the boat, mini-bus, and walk to hotel, all while the Typhoon was beating down on us, I felt like recipient of 7-star care and attention. It was something I had never expected, but it was seamless, hassle free, and greatly appreciated. As for the stay, while the room itself was not the most luxurious I have ever had, it was modern minimalist decor, everything was clean and in order, and the staff were absolutely perfect throughout the stay. One highlight, we LOVED the fact that we could have our breakfast/brunch up until 1 pm afternoon! There is nothing I hate more than being on holiday, and having to feel a need to wake up too early and rush to hotel breakfast before they close at 10 am. At The District, we could take our time, relax, stroll in early afternoon, and thoroughly enjoy our delicious morning meal, without rush. BTW, one of the best iced coffees I've ever had in my life! Our stay at The District was an extremely enjoyable experience, that I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to stay in the heart of it all in Boracay Station 2 District, with excellent staff, great food, and lovely atmosphere. We will come again...
5 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Ramsey
"Best Boracay hotel"
Great location if you like being in the heart of it. Yet the rooms are set back so there was no noise from the beach. The staff went above and beyond to make everything wonderful. I've been to Boracay three times and this was a great hotel. Only three years old.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
jensjapan
"Beach front hotel"
Outstanding hotel with great staff. Rooms are very clean. Our room had two A/C units which kept the room nice and cold, especially due to the hot summers.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
christina
"Very Posh,Cream de La crem!! in center of Beach"
The centerpiece of Boracay beach PROFESSIONAL MODELS SHOOTING PICS AT THIS HOTEL
Other trip May 16, 2015
Ted
"Very welcoming staff & exceptional service!"
The District made our stay in Boracay a very memorable one! One of the Best hotels we've experienced! We will definitely be back!!! The staff was the best part of it!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
G
"Good Location"
Such a pleasant stay!! Clean room and accomodating staff!!!
Anna
"Awesome hotel"
Excellent hotel. What I liked the most was the fact that they picked us up from the airport. And believe me it is a big deal. We did not have to worry about anything related to getting to the hotel. It was a VIP service. Food was awesome. Great hotel. My only issue was with the Internet, some times it was very slow or it was not connecting.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Jaime
The price is a bit over compared to their facilities. However, the transportation to the airport arranged by hotel is very good. We got almost private trip to the airport for just only 500 peso which included everything compare to share-van and share-boat which costs around 400 peso.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great location and service"
Nice hotel in a very good location close to everything. Rooms are nice and clean. Gets a little loud at night from the music on the beach but not too bad. Pool and pool area is a little small but would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Boracay. Nice part of the beach in front of the hotel. Service was good. The only problem I had was the shower kept running out of hot water.
3 night trip Jan 17, 2015
marc
"A great vacation!"
This hotel exceeded my expectations in every way. Great service, friendly staff, delicious food with great room service, perfect location for relaxing during the day and the convenience of great night life if you desire. Smooth transfers to and from the airport. It's a place I will return to!
8 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Location, service and staff all perfect. For sure I'll be back again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Yas
"The District is de-lovely!"
We LOVED our stay at The District. We were met at the airport upon arrival to Caticlan by personnel from the hotel who accompanied us and transported our luggage right to the hotel lobby. We were upgraded to the premier suite which was a duplex with 3 balconies. It was very clean, well appointed, with nice toiletries. The included breakfast buffet was GREAT! Very well stocked, delicious custom made omelets. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The pool was beautiful and the beach phenomenal! We can't say enough good things about this hotel. Excellent stay and we'll be back again.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Liza L
"Best choice in station2"
Location. Friendly staff. Clean facilities. Complimentary Transfer service ( caticlan - The district boracay ) `Best resort in station2`
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
HS
"Family Vacation and 50 yrs Anniversary"
Awesome! Great location, staffs are super attentive and made us feel very welcome.
5 night family trip May 18, 2014
MAC
"Excellent!"
Geat hotel! Close to the beach, wonderful breakfast and hotel staff. Can't really thing of anything to complain about.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Great hotel and location.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great Location and Staff"
My partner and I had a great time at The District. The hotel is very new and in great condition. Our premium room was a great size and very clean. The staff is very helpful and always smiling. It was easy (and free) to get a beach lounge chair. The breakfast is good. I would stay here again for sure.
4 night romance trip Mar 17, 2014
Ryan
"Better to spend your money elsewhere"
Hotel doesn't meet the standards it should have for the price it charges. Better to spend a little more and stay somewhere nicer or spend less somewhere else and save your money while enjoying the same class of hotel and probably better service.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2014
RC
"Nice Hotel, Great Location, Outstanding Staff!!!!"
My husband and I spent 9 nights at The District Boracay in February 2014. Everything was wonderful from the moment we were welcomed by the resort staff on arrival to the Caticlan airport, to the time they transported us back to the airport 10 days later. We stayed in a premier king room. It was clean and spacious with a partial ocean view. The king size mattress was surprisingly soft and comfy, which is usually not common at most resorts. The two mini-split cooling units in the room keep the temperature comfortable. The beach front resort is conveniently located in Station 2 giving you easy access to restaurants, shopping, spas, etc. We were able to connect to the WIFI in our room, throughout the resort, and on the beach. Edgar, along with all of the other staff, took great care of us. All of the resort employees were friendly and willing to go beyond what is expected or required to make sure we had a great stay. We are looking forward to going back again! Definitely recommend!!!
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Dmarie
"Great hotel on Boracay"
Clean rooms with very friendly, helpful staff. Our room was spacious and comfortable. This hotel has a small section of beachfront with its own chairs/umbrellas and it wasn't difficult to get a spot on any of the days we went.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Close to beach but"
They said there was a missing towel in my room and they wanted me to pay for it! Also My friend stayed a night and they charged me for having her stay in the hotel even if I paid for the room.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
eia
"Great hotel, awesome location"
The hotel is right on the beach. Step outside and there is the beach. Close to lots of shops, restaurants, and bars. Lots of great nightlife, yet the hotel is very quiet inside. The room is great, well air conditioned, and comfortable. The hotel staff meets you at the airport and guides you all the way to the hotel (and back to the air port).
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
"Classiest hotel in Boracay"
We were picked up from Caticlan airport with a private van and then a private boat. It helps to have a hotel transfer to and from the airport because getting to the hotels and resorts in Boracay can be challenging. They carried our luggage for us the whole way. We had a family with young children in our van and they even helped carry the children on and off the boat. There was a welcoming team that greeted us as soon as we walked in the hotel with a refreshing cold washcloth and a delicious drink. They already knew who I was and the check-in was quite simple and fast. They gave us complimentary drinks for two at their restaurant to use for one night, any night of our stay. The service here was exceptional. The staff was always so accommodating. Any need or whim they went above and beyond for us. Breakfast was included for us and the selections were great. From American to Filipino food and a station for crepes and omelets. The beach front was the best on the beach. Very classy looking. The orange umbrellas complimented the white sand and the clear green-blue water. Our room was a deluxe room with two queen beds and we had a balcony overlooking the pool. Very clean and modern decor. I loved the waterfall shower! It was a very comfortable stay! I will probably stay here from now every time I come visit Boracay!
4 night family trip Dec 2, 2013
Shy
Smaller than it seemed in the pictures, but still very comfortable. Nice pool. The Italian restaurant downstairs is actually really good. This place made our stay in Boracay very comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
J. Shull
"Not a 4 star hotel"
I really don't know how this is a 4 star hotel. To be fair, compared to how all the other hotels on the strip looked, this one looked the most modern and the newest. But the hotel itself was musty and smelled moldy though it looked clean. The service though was excellent, and the free breakfasts were great! I would stay here again given the options but I'd wait for a much cheaper price than what we paid for. Set your expectations for a 3-star and you'll be happy you stayed there.
3 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2013
Cdlp
"The best hotel near Dmall"
They have friendly staff and the facilities are nice. The breakfast and transfer is very commendable.Though a gym might be considered to add as one of the facilities.
3 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"I will always stay at this hotel"
I stayed at The District Boracay for 5 days with my brother. The location is prime for those wanting to be close to the 'heart' of Boracay. Just minutes to D-mall shops and restaurants and pretty much everything else you would want to do on the island. We were there with other family and friends who stayed elsewhere (Shangri-La, and a boutique hotel) but we always met at our hotel or near our hotel for lunch, happy hour, dinner or bar hopping. Despite being in the middle of it all, I never felt encroached upon or overly crowded. I had no problems relaxing by the pool or at the beach in the lounge chairs and under umbrellas reserved for hotel guests right in front of the hotel across the walkway. The hotel has modern appeal to it and all the amenities that I needed. The rooms were comfortable and clean (except for some slightly dirty curtains at the entrance of the room.) The staff and service was great and I felt welcomed throughout the duration of my stay. The complimentary breakfast is no joke, lol. There was a good spread of food and everything that I had tasted great. For what I was looking for in a hotel, the price was right and The District Hotel offered the value that I expected. I did have a few minor issues such as dim lighting and the aforementioned slightly dirty curtains; however, they genuinely took my feedback into consideration and made changes as needed. They truly want your experience to be the best and that says a lot.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"The District -- only place to stay"
This is a great hotel in a great location. The transfer service to and from the airport is outstanding. The staff is friendly and very professional.
2 night romance trip Apr 29, 2013
"Pricey and noisy"
The hotel is located right on the beach. So at night, it really gets noisy. One can hear the loud music from the adjacent bars up to closing time. In our first night, we tried one of the hotel's restaurants called The Vigan. The food was tasteless even after adding salt. We were very disappointed especially because the food is quite pricey. Other restaurants nearby are cheaper and serve much better food. Staff is quite friendly. Wifi connection in our room (we stayed on the topmost floor) very weak and often lost.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
Boyet
"Very nice hotel it an optimal location"
Very friendly staff. Good location. Good Italian restaurant on the ground floor. It is also close to several other good restaurants, including the mall.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Did not meet my expectations"
I extended my first trip to Boracay and decided to spend some time on the main strip. The District hotel looked like a good option from my research of the hotel options on Expedia. It's in a great location and the pictures looked great. My stay was definitely a different experience. The common areas of the hotel are presented well, but the standard rooms seem like a cheap version of the W Hotel. Normally, I really won't care, but there were several little things that got on my nerves as a frequent traveler. For example, breakfast took about 45 minutes to get a basic order, the pool is located an area where the building blocks the sunlight, laundry service was late, and the hotel charged $5 for a lost room key. All these amenities are included in the $200+ room rate. The staff is very nice, but the service and room did not meet my expectations.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
Million Miler
"Two Thumbs Up"
Excellent staff and hotel offerings. Will return during my next visit to Boracay.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"Boracay Philippines"
Loved the location and surroundings of the hotel..... Come on....fill the fridge and the bathroom lighting was bad.
2 night trip Mar 4, 2013
Trout

"The best place to stay at boracay!"
This is our first time to visit boracay. The guide who fetch us was really great that he even recommended which place to visit.The staffs were very kind and warm. We stayed at the first floor and it was great. It was very near the beach which is just outside and the pool. The bed is very comfortable and me and my family had a good night sleep.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
Eirene
PH
Staff were lovely and made the experience special. Breakfast was good. Star lounge wasn't great food but nice place to have a drink. There was also construction taking place next door but the place was lovely enough to not let it bother us. Would definitely recommend.
7 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Adrian
Our stay was fantastic best location for being entertained. Loved just walking out straight onto the beach which is stunning. Busy area but fun. Great pool! Only disadvantage is the construction next door which will be ongoing for another 16 months, you do get used to it!!
7 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
"Great week long stay"
We had a wonder stay at the District. The service was fantastic. The Security guards who watch the beach lounge area were very friendly and helpful. The food was surprisingly good! It was our first time to Boracay and if we return we will stay at the District again.
6 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"Comfortable and great staff"
Great stay and the staff was very helpful during the entire stay. I would highly recommend this hotel as its close to all the amenities in Station 2.
5 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Pancheliyan
SG
"Great hotel, great staff, good location"
We stayed at the District Hotel for 4 nights end of September 2015 and we had a great time. THe hotel is well located on the beach front at station 2 so easy to walk to all the restaurants, shops,... as well as to go for an early swim. The hotel is very recent and the rooms are really good, clean and well designed. There is a small pool and jacuzzi too. Breakfast was very good too. The staff was really great, that was the best part of the hotel. Only one thing during our stay: there is some work in the hotel, which the management has limited to 9-5 pm so it is not a big problem except if you plan on napping. There is also some construction next to the hotel which was also OK (no problem at night) but it resulted in some background noise during the day.
4 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
axel
"Overall good!"
It's a nice hotel and the staff are friendly.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Nice service"
We stayed at the hotel for couple days! We appreciate for the pick up services, and all the staffs are very nice and friendly. We had a very happy time!
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
lai teng
"Wonderful Hotel & Wonderful Staff"
Myself and my partner stayed here for 4 nights in August 2015. From our arrival and pickup at the airport right the way through until we were checked out and escorted back to the airport we could not fault the service, attention to detail and friendliness of the staff. We had a wonderful time staying at this hotel and hope to visit again soon.
4 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Aidan
"a stay ill never forget"
it was a wonderful experience. the staff were smily and always willing to offer help. i thank Jaycee for his always joyful nature and recommendations suggested.
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
SG
bad experience too much dust and noise
3 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
simo
"bad time to go there"
the hotel next to it is under constriction most likely for another year so there is heavy machinery from 7AM to 7PM don't expect any rest
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Family of 4, two teens"
Ideal for families keen to be part of the night life. Food is reasonably good - although hotel's location is near to the action, but the noise have been kept away from our room. We had a fun night and good rest at the same time! We also note on the exceptional service by the hotel front desk manager who helped us with hotel transfer amicably !
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Best Location to Stay Boracay"
Best location to stay at and with White Sand Beach at your doorstep. Beautiful.
4 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
Earl
SG
"Contemporary hotel at BS1 1/2"
Excellent modern, contemporary, if slightly pricey, hotel, about halfway between Boat Station 1 and 2. You step straight onto the beach. Breakfast is good, served in a light and airy room. Pool is just the right size. If you dont want wooden huts, this is for you. All the staff, right from the airport pickup, are great.
7 night family trip Jun 29, 2015