Monna Elena Bed & Breakfast, Florence
Located in Florence (Santa Maria Novella), Monna Elena Bed & Breakfast is close to Palazzo dei Congressi, Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum, and San Lorenzo Church. Also nearby are Battistero di San Giovanni and Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include an elevator (lift), express check-in, and express check-out. This is a smoke-free property.
Rooms open to balconies. Guestrooms at Monna Elena Bed & Breakfast offer complimentary toiletries. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer showers and bidets. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $47
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Deluxe Double Room, Private Bathroom, Executive Level
- Deluxe Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Family Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom
- Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- Check-in time 2 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Smoke-free property
Nearby One Star Florence hotels
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Climate control
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
Top Florence hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Florence
- Palazzo GuicciardiniFrom
"The best service, nicest staff, most beautiful rooms. A little bit of a walk, was on the other side of river but it was quiet"Mar 8, 2015
- Grand Hotel Plaza e Locanda MaggioreFrom
"Ahhhh! What a charming place is Montecatini!! I'd never heard of it before but it was the hotel allowed on a package travel deal. The hotel is charming and a short walk from the…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hotel RivoliFrom
"My sister and I stayed here while visiting my daughter who is going to school in Florence. The hotel is conveniently situated by the Santa Maria Novella train station and nearby…"Mar 8, 2015
- Cellai Boutique HotelFrom
Monna Elena Bed & Breakfast, Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Late check-in after 8 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 25
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 30 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.