All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here611 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI, 53202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

4.8
"Steps from the 3rd Ward"
This hotel was very close to the hip 3rd Ward. Just a few blocks away from the Milwaukee Public Market, Cafe Beleux, and etc. I learned the hard way that the coffee and morning breakfast is not free because there was no signage up to say it was a buffet.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
sandy
"Fantastic Historic Building"
Hilton has done a wonderful job with this place. And Bravo for making it an accessible price point. Great location and very cool story. Bathroom could have been cleaner, but all things considered, I give it an excellent rating. (Note - parking not included and $24/day!)
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Hilton in MKE"
WE LOVED the location. The front desk people were awesome. Our room was GREAT and we loved everything about it. Thanks! Kathy
"Quiet, friendly hotel in downtown Milwaukee."
In for Summerfest, my wife and I were looking for a hotel within walking distance. The valet was a bit difficult when we arrived, as it was busy in front of the hotel, but the valet employees were very friendly. Check-in and check-out were both super fast and hassle-free. We were even able to check our bags after check-out, so we could walk around and have lunch. King Corner room was spacious (the super high ceilings were a great touch) and very quiet on the second floor. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom was fairly large. Fantastic flat screen TV with plenty of cable channels. Hotel restaurant had slow service, we were the only people in for lunch, but the food was outstanding. The Classic Mobley Burger was delicious. Overall, a nice, friendly hotel with some unique details that is perfect for a getaway in downtown Milwaukee.
M.L.
We were very pleased with the Hitlon-Garden Inn, We had arrived at the room and it was great. I had previously reserved a room with a cot but we had never received it. I was then told that all the cots were all gone. I talked to the manager right away in the am. She listened to me and made things right. I will definitely go back again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great Hotel in Downtown"
Great hotel - large rooms, large bathrooms. Very close to the Historic Third ward, downtown and walking distance to Summerfest grounds.
3 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2014
Kris
Excellent hotel in a very convenient downtown location.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Take a pass on room 118"
We arrived late on the first day of our stay and were very impressed with the lobby and general appearance of the hotel. We chose it due to its close proximity to Summerfest. After getting settled in our room we looked out the windows to check out the view. We had stayed in other hotels in downtown Milwaukee and always had a decent view so we were hopeful. Well it is a first floor room with a view of the alley and apparently a loading dock as we were awakened every morning by banging of dumpsters trucks backing up and idling etc. They were completely booked so we were stuck with the room and because we booked through hotels.com they couldn't offer any discount etc. This may be a nice hotel but I do know that room 118 is not up to par with the rates they charge. There was garbage behind the TV the entire time we stayed which was disturbing. They did however tighten the toilet seat (ouch) and brought us a dry box of Kleenex (yuck) after several requests. I will not stay here again and I would recommend the Residence in a few blocks down.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Dissapointed Dave
"Awesome"
Beautiful hotel and wonderful service. Rooms and beds were comfortable. Definitely stay there again worth the money.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Christina
"Best Choice We Could Have Made"
I am thankful that the first hotel (another Milwaukee Hilton property) where I wanted to make a reservation (we were staying there at the end of a guided tour) did not have a room available because the Hilton Garden Inn in Downtown Milwaukee was so much nicer and even cost less. The 1860s building has been lovingly restored and was much more interesting architecturally and aesthetically than the other hotel. We loved our spacious room with 14-foot ceilings, and the amenities (microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker in the room, free coffee and cookies in the lobby) were generous and excellent . I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff was. We made good use of the free shuttle service to attractions in the area, a real bonus. I would highly recommend this hotel and just wish we could find others like it in travels elsewhere.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Satisfiedguest
"Beautiful hotel!"
It is a beautiful hotel with a great location. My sister got married over the weekend and we got gorgeous pictures of her coming down the staircase in her wedding gown. I will be staying there on my wedding weekend next year.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Enjoyable Stay"
Hotel was in convenient location to downtown attractions. Great breakfast buffet, but at a charge. Historic building updated with modern amenities without losing old-world charm.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Todd
"Wonderful hotel!"
The hotel is a lovely historical building with a gorgeous lobby. Our room was incredibly spacious. Good location, also.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"Good hotel but very noisy"
The front of the hotel backs up to a hotel and busy street so you have a lot of noise . But the hotel itself was great.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Almost Perfect"
My best friend and I get away once a year to different locations around the States and being in Milwaukee was a first for us. I'd read many of the reviews for the hotel and based our stay upon those positive reviews. As soon as we pulled up, the valet guys were super friendly and took care of everything quickly. Check-in was painless and they had also honored my wishes for a room on the upper floors. The hotel room was definitely clean and roomy, no complaints there. We did call in for room service once and that was absolutely fantastic! The menu was actually quite affordable and the steward who brought it up was very professional and polite. The hotel isn't at fault for its guests, but that was the only sore point. We were nestled in-between what I can only assume were very restless college students who wanted nothing more than to drink, yell, slam doors, and shout at one another. I did call once and they sent someone to take care of it pretty quickly. It did die down, for a little while at least. Other than that, we really like the hotel and service and would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
Charlie Chan
Stayed here because we had a concert to go to at Potawatomi. Everything was great. Room, staff, etc. will recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Awesome"
Great experience! Beautiful hotel, great service. Clean rooms.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Engagement party"
Check in was fast, rooms very nice. Bar service was a little slow but she was very friendly. Parking a little walk if you do it yourself. Room was very clean. Have stayed twice and will stay again.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"What a beautiful hotel!"
I have to say, this is one gem of a hotel in the heart of Milwaukee. Walking distance to the great bars and eateries of the Third ward, the river walk, Water Street and more. The architecture and history of the building in mind blowing. The staff was courteous and very helpful when needed. No real complaints, the cleaning staff did miss a washcloth on the shower curtain rod from a previous guest, but the general cleanliness of the room was great.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2014
"Great Hotel in Downtown Milwaukee"
The rooms were exceptionally clean, spacious and very comfortable. We will stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Again. Easy to get to from the freeway. Close to everything. Can't say anything negative about our stay. It was great!
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
Maureen
"Great staff"
The staff at the hotel were excellent. My only complaint were extremely loud "guests" in nearby room (until 3am). We did not call desk to complain while they were there (they were verbally abusive to each other, and we didn't want to get in the middle of that, or have staff abused). We did complain the next morning and staff was very apologetic and noted that all "guests" in nearby rooms had checked out. As this was not the fault of the hotel, and the other nights we stayed were great, I would highly recommend the hotel. We didn't have a car so the parking was a non-issue.
3 night trip May 17, 2014
Klinda
"nice historic hotel, clean and neat"
nice motel, but was not happy about the parking situation.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Great Hotel, but no hot water"
Loved the old charm of the hotel, the room was clean and comfortable and we were within walking distance of everything we wanted to see. Unfortunately, we could never get the water in the shower to heat up. We called the front desk who offered to send room service, but it didn't sound like there was going to be any fix.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
The parking situation is not as good as I would've liked. But not being from a big city if may be more of an issue to me. I'd rather be at a hotel where I can park the car at the hotel.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Brandon Weslock
"Right Downtown"
Great location for getting to Water, Brady, and North Ave. Also close to 3rd Ward. Great hotel.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Convenient downtown MKE location"
Comfortable room, fine amenities. The view from our first-floor window was the alley behind the building, but we weren't there to stare out the window... Really easy to get from here to the lakefront, or over the bars/restaurants on Milwaukee Street.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
"Mom and Daughter night"
It was more beautiful than the pictures online. My daughter wanted to stay somewhere old and unique and when I saw what the Hilton looked like in pictures, we had to go. It is absolutely gorgeous and the architectural details are amazing. From the valet service to the front desk staff and bartender, everyone was welcoming and very nice. Our room was on the 5th floor, facing the Grain Exchange and the Mitchell building-what a view! The room was clean, the beds very comfortable and we heard nothing but the heat kicking on during the night. The was the first time we spent the night out and definitely think we may need to come back here every year!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Maria
"very convenient"
Incredibly beautiful building converted from offices to a very comfortable hotel. Great value!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
John Mc.
"Lovely Hotel"
Beautiful hotel, great staff - wonderful place to stay. Highly recommend!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Just Right"
Beautiful hotel, great service, loved the bedding, and close to the Public Market, the lakefront, the east side of Milwaukee and downtown. One down side, we did use a little heat during the night, setting the thermostate, and it was loud when it would kick on. Once asleep, I didn't hear it, but falling asleep it was bothersome. Would definitely recommend it though.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Ellen
"Great place to stay."
Clean, friendly staff, good breakfast. Staff helped us with directions and recomendations of where to go. They were very helpful when we arrived early and they held our things till the room was ready. The valet parking was quick and friendly. Good location and the Swinging Door saloon across the street was a blast. Will stay here again for sure.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"great hotel"
Wonderful, clean, comfortable hotel! Definitely will stay there again.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
Allison
"Great hotel, slow valet"
The hotel delivered, it was beautiful, clean and in a great location. Front desk staff was great and so was the cleaning service. Our only (major) complaint was the slowness of the valet. We're from LA so not sure if that's just a standard Milwaukee thing but we'd be sitting in the car for 5 minutes before someone even spotted us despite no one even being in the line. A few times I had to get out of the car, and go into the hotel to find the valet.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Interesting Old Building"
Staff was friendly but not overly helpful.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Beautifully renovated hotel downtown Milwaukee!"
What a great place & staff. The hotel was beautifully renovated and the rooms well appointed. My wife and I had a corner room on the main floor and couldn't believe the overall grandness of the room. High ceilings, and lots of floor space. Would highly recommend this hotel to all.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Communication is key"
The shuttle service dropped me and several other guest off at our destination. We were told that we would be picked up at the location that we were dropped off at. I called the hotel time three separate times before the shuttle arrived to pick me up. Each time I as given a different excuse by the front desk clerk. Never once, did she ask for my room number or contact phone number in order to get back to me with an update of the ETA of the shuttle bus. Worst of all, once the shuttle bus arrived, the drive told me that he was just notified of our pick up five minutes prior.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Stella
"Historic, but be careful."
The lobby will not disappoint history buffs. But the rooms are not as historic as Hilton City Center. There are paper cups, instead of glass, in the room that leak after one use. Toilet paper fixtures are broken. Dust on TV stand. Some rooms are not at all like the pictures on the internet. (Tiny window slits on 4th floor). But when we complained they tried to make it better, although it took all day. We asked housekeeping to show us samples of the rooms, and there are quite a variety. So it's hard to tell which one you will get when booking on the internet. They do not cater to people did not "book through them". There is no parking at all, have to go to a public lot down the street unless you choose valet. Hard to unload luggage on your own due to stairs. They need to decide if they are luxury or economy, because they are trying to be both. Valet parking, $11.95 breakfast, and yet paper cups in the rooms. Prices nearly the same as luxury. There was a fire alarm during our stay. Guests were evacuated, they said due to a water leak. The Hotel smelled after that. Housekeeping was wearing masks and nose plugs (scary). Understandable in a historic building, but we were a disappointed. The food in their restaurant was very good. Family atmosphere, not a cocktail lounge.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Bigcity wannabe
"Quality Hotel"
Hilton Garden Inn is one of the newer hotels in Downtown Milwaukee. It had a good rate and was super comfortable and clean. I already plan to stay here in the future.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
"Great service"
We both really enjoyed out stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2014
"Great location and a decent value, but..."
I chose this hotel due to the decent rate and location, along with the amazing architectural features. All was fairly good on the first day, save some issues with the room not being as clean as one would expect. The second day there was a fair amount of noise in the evening, completely understandable with St. Pat's day revelers using it as a parking spot. HOWEVER, when I called down to the desk after over an hour of VERY loud noise I was told that they would send someone. The noise continued and when there was a crash next door waking my entire family, I called down again and had the single worst experience with a hotel staff member ever. I even went down after the call to follow-up with what I thought was abysmal service, only to be met with contempt. The security staff eventually worked out the noise situation, but the staff member involved was absolutely unapologetic. The next day our room wasn't serviced, and it had to ask twice for extra towels, etc...only to need to call down and get the things they forgot to bring up. Overall, it was just a mediocre experience. Great building, some staff was fabulous, but the dead weight means I won't return in the fall on another trip.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
A
"Very convienent to the places we were going to."
Staff was very accommodating and very pleasant. Our room was very comfy.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Not your average hotel experience"
My husband and I enjoy experiencing the history of a place and it was lovely to see how the former Loyalty Building (from 1886) has been transformed into a modern hotel while maintaining its exquisite architectural details and lustre from its early days. An inviting step back in history with all the modern comforts an amenities. (Just a small word of warning though--the granite steps up from the sidewalk entrance could be a little daunting for those with mobility issues.)
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Dawn M
"Thin Walls"
Normally I stay up the road at the InterContinental, but the rate was better here this time and I thought I'd give it a try. The hotel is beautifully renovated inside, however, the rooms lack the charm of the public spaces in the building. They look like any Hilton or standard hotel room around the country. The location was excellent for my daytime needs, but at night there was a lot of noise from the streets below, and the walls in the room were so thin I could hear everything going on next door. Other issues: It was great that a microwave and fridge were provided but there was no mini-bar and no 24-hour room service- although there was a small 24-hour convenient mart in the lobby, which is not quite the same.
4 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"amazing stay"
it was great very friendly beatuiful hotel nice having the shutlle
becky
"Nice location and architect"
Beautiful looking hotel, great location. Walking distance to Pabst Theatre where we had tickets to a show. However, I was not impressed with the cleanliness of our room- hair in tub and bathroom. Gross.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"SUPERB OPTION TO DOWNTOWN"
What an exceptional hotel! Not really sure what "staying at the Pfister" is all about but this jewel is well situated in downtown as well. Trust me, I can afford the Pfister or any other hotel anywhere in Milwaukee metro but I have to say, this is one of the finest evenings I've spent downtown while using a hotel accommodation. If there was any one thing that didn't rate five star, would be valet parking. There wasn't a lot of attention paid to it upon arrival and we waited in our car and when leaving, it took about ten minutes for them to retrieve our vehicle. Other than that, it has now become our downtown preference.
IN FOR THE EVENING
"An Evening with Ratdog at The Riverside Theater"
This hotel is very very close to the Riverside Theater. I thin is is about 2 blocks away. Great building great location great staff. Great Ratdog show too. Gratefully yous.....
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Close to 3rd ward"
love this place. new clean, top notch staff. wonderful ambiance in historic bank/insurance building. they have the history of the building in photos on 2 nd floor. never been disappointe in my 5 visits...
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
mike
"Historic Milwaukee Hotel"
My wife and I spent two nights at the Hilton Garden Inn in Milwaukee in early March of 2014. We were efficiently checked in and given ample information about the facility and it's amenities.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Winter Getaway
"Gorgeous Hotel - Great Staff."
The hotel is cozy and BEAUTIFUL. The beds are very comfortable - the bathroom was very clean. There was a spot or two of what looked like could be make-up or a pen marking or ... i don't know what at the top of the mattress (I always pull the sheet down to check for bedbugs). That was the only thing that bothered me. But other than that - the hotel was absolutely perfect.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014