Unaytambo Boutique Hotel, Cusco
Located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), Unaytambo Boutique Hotel is close to Temple of the Sun, Qorikancha, and Santa Catalina Convent. Also nearby are Centro de Textiles and UNSAAC Yale International Center.
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. In addition to room service (during limited hours), Unaytambo Boutique Hotel features a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guests have complimentary access to a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request).
The 14 guestrooms at Unaytambo Boutique Hotel include safes and hair dryers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones; free local calls are offered (restrictions may apply). Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $105
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
- Superior Triple Room
- Superior Double Room
- Superior Single Room
- Standard Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 11:00 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 9:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport drop off (available on request)
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
Nearby Three Star Cusco hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Cusco hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cusco
- Torre DoradaFrom
- Aranwa Sacred ValleyFrom
"One of the best hotels. Only wish bottled water was more available"Mar 6, 2015
- Belmond Hotel Rio SagradoFrom
"This resort was fantastic. Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Food was great. Very relaxing, peaceful location. Would be glad to return to this…"Mar 4, 2015
- Rumi WasiFrom
Unaytambo Boutique Hotel, Cusco’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.