All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jl. Pangkung Sari No. 3, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Villa life"
Need a luxury, private and exclusively villa? this is it! One eleven is huge and private. There's only 9 villas so you're guaranteed to get personal attention. Each villa is massive spanning over 3k sq feet however the close proximity of each villa means you'll hear your neighbor splish splashing in their personal pool. Just turn on the in villa sound system and any sounds coming from your neighbor will no longer be a bother. The toiletries are wonderful and unique. Breakfast is served in the comfort of your villa each morning prepared in front of you in the kitchen. I love the slippers they provide! I wanted to buy an extra one to take home and when I asked to buy another one they ended up giving me one on the house!
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014

"Nice private villa with good services"
Good privacy. Pool very clean and good length for laps. Food in hotel was actually great. Staff excellent. Quite a lot of mosquitoes though in living area as it is not closed off. Bed room can be closed and has air conditioning.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Rups
"Awesome!"
Hotel in great location, very helpful staff. This was my second stay at one eleven and it surly won't bet the last. It was a shame to leave, it felt like my very own luxurious home. Thank you to all the helpful staff.
gary
"All together a great experience again"
stayed for the 3rd time already...always a great stay...
4 night romance trip Jan 1, 2014
Patrick
"Fantastic Place"
from A - Z we enjoyed every moment of our stay.. for sure one of the best places in Bali...
4 night romance trip Nov 21, 2013
PatDan77
"A private retreat"
From the moment of arrival, the staff made us feel special. The villas are beautiful with a very modern but comfortable feel to the furniture and fittings. Great location, within comfortable walking distance of one of the best bar/restaurant areas in Seminyak. Excellent property if you want privacy, facilities and a convenient location.
3 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Everything outstanding"
Villa design, Service, attention to detail... just simply great... anytime again...
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
"BEST PLACE IN BALI!!!!!"
Absolutely fantastic..with professional service....I would recommend to anyone going to Bali and ooooh not forgetting your own private pool... The service we received during our stay was above and beyond....
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Elviena Jean
"Wishing we were still there"
The hotel/villa itself is absolutely beautiful and in a terrific part of Seminyak. The staff all made the experience so enjoyable and personalised. Definitely recommend it.
Other trip Oct 13, 2012
"Great 5 star villa with service to match"
Excellent holiday. The villas are 5 star, very spacious, perfect for a romantic getaway. The pool is a great size and staff were very friendly. Highly recommended.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012

"Hope to stay again"
All things are very good to enjoy our honeymoon. The place is very private and spacious. We would definitely like to come again and stay in One Eleven.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
KR
"Best stay i ever had!"
Wow.. I love this place, everything was perfect! I have no negative to say about this place. its crazy good! I can start write about all the positive things but its to much, it will never end!
2 night trip Mar 9, 2015
Rasmus
SE
"Hotel is perfect but Seminyak not so much"
Really nice hotel with great villas - highly recommended IF you want to go to Seminyak
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
SE
"スタイリッシュな別世界"
白を基調とした建築が目を引く。全体的に非常にスタイリッシュで、バリにいることを忘れてしまいそうなアーバンな雰囲気。 アメニティや蚊除けスプレーなどもオーガニック系でパッケージデザインも凝っていた。 プールは十分な深さがあり、泳ぎも楽しめる。 シャワーの水圧は良かったがレインシャワーのみで、また4回ほど同日中に浴びると夜お水しかでなくなってしまう湯量なので、そこはちょっと惜しいところ。(お水といっても冷水ではなく身体は冷えない程度なので問題なく入浴はできます)
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
c
JP
as always very pleasant... staff very helpful, location great, service outstanding.. will for sure go again...
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
DE
"完美的度假体验"
后悔只预留了两晚的住宿在one eleven。作为巴厘岛最后一程,整个villa给人的感觉和网站上看到的一样甚至更好。个人很喜欢这间villa的设计风格和整支服务团队的待客之道。从check in开始就能够感受到one eleven团队的细心和友好,期间提供给我们不同的服务和帮助使我们度过的假期显得更加舒适和悠闲。villa本身的硬件设施也很不错,看得出villa团队用心设计过每个小细节,使用起来都很方便和舒适。villa虽然只有一间餐厅,但是in room的早餐也好,这间唯一的日式料理也好都很有水准,值得去试吃一下。如果下次有机会一定再选择入住这家villa。 作为缺点也有一些:例如第一晚的其中一组灯具因线路问题无法开启;热水供应不算稳定;第二晚由于避免臭虫进屋只能把整个厅的灯光都熄灭等等。 期望one eleven团队把这些不起眼但是会影响入住体验的小细节改进,更加精益求精。
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2014
terry.静流
CN
"只有棒"
只有棒
7 night trip Jun 21, 2013
TW
"つかず離れずいい感じ"
GWに4泊しました。事前に写真は見ていたものの、あまりにそのままで(いい意味で)感動しました。清掃も行き届いていてアメニティも充実していましたし何よりプールが大きくて毎日プカプカ~してました。スタッフもみなさん笑顔が素敵で私の微妙な英語も頑張って聞き取ろうとしてくれましたし、日本人の男性スタッフの方がいて「何かあれば電話してください」と番号を教えてくださってとても心強かったです。朝食も毎日違うメニューをヴィラで作ってくれて出来たてを楽しめました。 すばらしいヴィラです。
Other trip May 9, 2013
hana
JP
"Nice for everyone"
it is very nice!!!!!!! absolutely a 6 star hotel! Cant miss it if you go to Bal!
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
HK
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
10 night trip Aug 13, 2014
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for One Eleven

"Quiet in the heart of Seminyak"
09/01/15 Vlad M
Great luxury villas, minutes away from Seminyak's shopping district, quiet and away from the Bali crowds and traffic. Perfect for relaxation, with great service, excellent pool, nice spa and exquisite amenities. The parting CD was a great touch, as it had our song on it. Thank you One Eleven. We will definitely be back.
"It was tranquil and quiet. Almost perfect !"
08/20/15 mnmx Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We were there for holiday in early June 2015 and stayed for 3 nights. They were so patient and courteous from the time I corresponded with them via email until the day of our arrival. The drivers were waiting for us at the airport arrival hall when we landed at close to midnight. Although it was very late, they didn't show it and still greeted us with enthusiasm and smiling faces and even have cold towels and small bottle of mineral water prepared for us to freshen up. Throughout our stay there, it was the little things that make us feel welcome, appreciated, without being intrusive. Location I couldn't have chosen a better place and location. It's right at the heart of Seminyak, where it's lively at night and still out of the hustle and bustle; in a back lane, about 10 mins walk from the main street. There are tons of shops to explore along the main street and a number of nice restaurants for you to dine. If you walk further down, you will come to Seminyak Square, where you can take a ride with Kura Kura bus and explore other areas such as Kuta, Sanur, Nusa, Jimbaran and etc. On our last night, we decided to explore further down the main road of Seminyak and 15 mins later, we arrived at Ku De Ta. Taxis are easily available there at all times and do use the meter and select the ones that belongs to corporate. Hotel This is an all adult only hotel with 9 private one room villa with pool. Both its interior and exterior are modern and yet unassuming. There is the well-known Shiro Sushi Sake restaurant, which, unfortunately, we didn't manage to try at all. You could arrange with reception for driver to send and drop you off around Seminyak and pick-up later. This is subject to availability of driver. Room We loved the one bedroom villa and its privacy that comes with it. The lap pool is big enough for us to do some laps. There are deck chairs and towels for the pool that you can use and laze around the pool. In front of the pool is a gazebo in the villa and you can arrange for your own personal spa. Dining room and kitchen are outdoor and mosquito coil and spray are provided too when evening comes. Kitchen is fully equipped with utensils, fridge, plates and bowls that you can buy food back, if you wish. There is self-complimentary Nespresso machine and TWG teas. Umbrellas are available should it rain. Room is spacious and the bed and pillows are heavenly. We even enjoyed the rain shower. There's even complimentary amenities provided; shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and soap for man and woman. In-villa services We thoroughly enjoyed the luxurious daily breakfast that comes with the package and daily turn down service. Service The staff are friendly and professional, yet humble and very much like a family. They always greet or smile at us. Service is always top notch. We received a thank you email from David, the GM, a day after we arrived back home. If I am to nick pick, I'd say that the roof needs to be repaired as it was leaking when it rained and the Yamaha multimedia player is out-of-date. I would suggest that this be replaced with another player that is bluetooth enabled instead of using a specific usb that can only be used with iPhone or Android. As for the gazebo, it can be a little hot in the afternoon. Overall, we are happy with our stay here and hope to go back again soon.
"Absolutely Amazing !!!"
07/29/15 Lesley P Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Stayed July 2015, Wow what a gem in Bali. From the moment you are picked up from the airport, with cold water and fresh cold towel until you are transported into the most amazing villa you have ever seen. Totally private, huge with the pool and garden area the same size as the villa. The villa has everything you need: The maxi bar, everything free with the exception of alcohol and snacks. A delicious treat supplied daily. The bathroom is wow with everything you need, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paste and brushes, razors, sunblock and mosquito repellent. Every evening the butler provides the breakfast menu for the following day, and my how wonderful it is, cooked dish, cereal, yoghurt, breads, fresh fruit, fresh daily squeezed juices and tea, coffee. It really is enough to last you until dinner. All prepped in the villa. The staff come in twice a day to clear up, but you would never know they are there. All very attentive. I personally believe they are one of the biggest and best things about your stay. Cater for your every whim. I celebrated my birthday and our 25th Wedding Anniversary and boy did they push out all the stops for it. I won't spoil what was done, in case you think of celebrating too, but believe me you wouldn't miss it for the world. You also have a spa gazebo in your garden, where you can have as many and little spa treatments you like. Lovely touch when we left, we were given a CD of the music they play during these treatments, very relaxing. Seminyak it a very vibrate place, the villas placed just off the road, there are nine villas, we stayed in No 8. I don't think I would like villa No 1, as too near the road, although we didn't really here anything. If you want to go out on day trips, One Eleven will organise and travel. The in house drivers will also transport you to local areas. My husband broke his glasses and they kindly arranged to go to the Opticians and arrange some birthday gifts - nothing was too much trouble. Shiro, Japanese restaurant is wonderful, I love Japanese food and my husbands first time, but he has now been converted since the special dining experience. I can't pin point the best bits because it truly is wonderful, but the staff go a long way to ensuring your experience is the best ever. I really hope we manage to go back one day.
"Good service, nice location"
07/01/15 adamc821
The hotel staff is good, very nice. hotel location is good, nearly the Bar (if you interest), resturant (we love it) and also locate in the small road which help hotel customer have very quite environment at night. One thing pity is on hot water in the room. it is okay to have strong hot water in shower, but if you want to take bath, hot water is not enough to fill in full.
"An awesome villa you should not miss!"
06/24/15 Heidi C
This is definitely a role model for a great "Total Customer Experience"! This travel is for me and my husband's 4th wedding anniversary which we do in June of every year. From the moment we stepped in the villa's car at the airport which was provided for free, we have started an amazing journey at One Eleven. Cold towels and ice water were immediately provided to welcome us. And the freshly prepared in-villa breakfast that we had every morning from the next day was consistently great and the amount of food was just perfect. Every staff at One Eleven was always very happy to help, for even a request of local SIM cards that I wanted to get for both my husband and me. The layout of the villa is simply gorgeous and modern. The beddings are so comfortable that we had to sleep until 10 every morning! :) The pool is long and deep enough to have a real good swim. The location of the villa is also great as a lot of nice restaurants and shops in Seminyak are only in walking distances. A CD with beautiful and relaxing Bali music was given to us as a complimentary gift when we checked out – this is such a sweet service as we can still go back to the days when we were in Bali in our memories when enjoying the music at home! The price for One Eleven may look a bit high but I can assure you that it is worth every penny! One Eleven is definitely the best choice in Bali for a couple that would only wish to enjoy pleasure and privacy in a romantic trip! Highly recommended!!
"Exceptional Service"
06/03/15 Mellorello Singapore, Singapore
Due to our busy schedules, we had a very short weekend to get away to Bali, arriving at 7am in the morning and leaving late the following night. Despite staying only 1 night, we booked 2 nights so that we could spend the whole of Sunday enjoying the villa. This villa, although booked hurriedly was the best choice I had made. Not only were they great at accommodating an early check in for us, they even had breakfast prepared for us as we arrived at the villa. The villa itself was modern and clean, exactly the type of decor we appreciate and feel comfortable in. Everything was very well thought of. God is in the details here from the welcome drink to the toiletries in the bathroom which were just lovely. We even had time to book 2 massages and due to the inclusive car service were able to visit a few warungs to try some local food. Absolutely exceptional service by all the staff, butlers and massage therapists. I would highly recommend this to all couples.
"One of the best villa around"
05/31/15 D_Kailua Medan
Being a regular to Bali, i can say this is one of the best villa in Bali. Only 9 villas, very private, very secluded. You can practically shut-off from outside world once you are inside the villa. On-site restaurant, Shiro is also good if you just want to stay-in. Swimming pool is one of the largest in Bali. This property is first class if you are looking for luxury and modern villa in Seminyak area
"First class service, high quality villas!"
04/15/15 ShoesandBags Cardiff
My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon after being highly recommended by friends of ours. First class service from the moment we stepped off the plane. Everyone is so helpful and friendly and they couldn't do enough for us. The villas are just amazing I've shown pictures to all my friends and they cannot believe Paradise as One Eleven exists. Would definitely come back again!
"Out of Expectation! Fantastic Experience"
03/18/15 kwoktoa Foster City, California
I hardly write any reviews for an individuals, company, hotels, etc. One Eleven is one of the best hotel / villa that I've stayed. First, my flight arrives at 6:00 am in the morning and the villa driver pick me up with an ice cold towel ready for me in the car. I requested for early check-in and they could accommodated my request since I was taking a redeye flight. After I arrived at the hotel, I was directed to my villa right away without stopping at the check-in desk. All the check-in process was done inside the villa. The villa is gorgeous. You have a big private swimming pool, an open living room with kitchen, a big bedroom with a very nice bathroom. The special thing is that you have your own massage room. Service is exceptional great. Our room was make-up every time we stepped out of the villa. They offer complimentary ride services to the local places. This is an excellent experience.
"A Wonderful and Peaceful Holiday"
12/20/14 Vicki C Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
From the moment we were picked up , we knew this was going to be a special experience. All the staff from the GM down were a cohesive team. Everybody we came in contact with were exceptional. This was a happy place to work. When we arrived we were greeted by the GM and front office staff, offering us cool drinks and a genuine interest in us which made you feel special. We were ferried to our villa by golf buggy and shown around our villa having all features explained. The first glance was modern, beautifully minimalist and beautifully presented. These villas are exceptional , private and quiet. We had booked for dinner at Shiro which is part of One Eleven, I have already reviewed this and is with out a doubt a wonderful experience so we felt that it had set the tone for our holiday. The next surprise was breakfast which was prepared in our villa everyday at the time we choose. The night before we were asked what we would like and if there were any special requests. For instance I love a healthy vege and fruit juice as it keeps my body in balance when I'm on holiday. I gave them the recipe and they were happy to make it fresh everyday, it was the best juice I have tasted and they used the best quality ingredients. They also sourced my favourite fruits which were included , beautifully presented peeled and cut ready for eating. We just rang ½ hour or so before we required it, to let them know so they could prepare our breakfast which arrived with out exception with a team of genuinely lovely staff who were happy, smiling intelligent and excellent at their jobs . Everything is prepared fresh and cooked on site. We enjoyed everything on offer from the great massages to an in villa dinner once again prepared by the very capable staff. They provided a car when we went out to restaurants and to do a little shopping which was a godsend for my husband who was suffering with a bad knee and was struggling to walk long distances . We needed to buy some gifts for our grandkids and decided on kites.( I thought they would be easy to find) ?? I think we were driven to about 4 places and no luck, when we decided to give that idea away and go back for a swim instead we happened across a little stall that had kites displayed. So stopped to purchase. Our driver even made sure we weren't being over charged. On our way back to the villa we must of seen about 5 different shops all selling kites. As they say Sods Law!. The villa pool is wonderful, large and big enough to do a little exercise or just cool off. One Eleven Villas are a great place to relax and wind down. You can do as much or as little as you want. We did the latter enjoying the tranquillity and peace that was offered. Privacy was paramount. This is a true 5 ***** experience. There is not one negative and we will be back. Thank you.