All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereJl. Pangkung Sari No. 3, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
"Villa life"
Need a luxury, private and exclusively villa? this is it! One eleven is huge and private. There's only 9 villas so you're guaranteed to get personal attention. Each villa is massive spanning over 3k sq feet however the close proximity of each villa means you'll hear your neighbor splish splashing in their personal pool. Just turn on the in villa sound system and any sounds coming from your neighbor will no longer be a bother. The toiletries are wonderful and unique. Breakfast is served in the comfort of your villa each morning prepared in front of you in the kitchen. I love the slippers they provide! I wanted to buy an extra one to take home and when I asked to buy another one they ended up giving me one on the house!
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014

"Awesome!"
Hotel in great location, very helpful staff. This was my second stay at one eleven and it surly won't bet the last. It was a shame to leave, it felt like my very own luxurious home. Thank you to all the helpful staff.
gary
"All together a great experience again"
stayed for the 3rd time already...always a great stay...
4 night romance trip Jan 1, 2014
Patrick
"Fantastic Place"
from A - Z we enjoyed every moment of our stay.. for sure one of the best places in Bali...
4 night romance trip Nov 21, 2013
PatDan77
"A private retreat"
From the moment of arrival, the staff made us feel special. The villas are beautiful with a very modern but comfortable feel to the furniture and fittings. Great location, within comfortable walking distance of one of the best bar/restaurant areas in Seminyak. Excellent property if you want privacy, facilities and a convenient location.
3 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Everything outstanding"
Villa design, Service, attention to detail... just simply great... anytime again...
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
"BEST PLACE IN BALI!!!!!"
Absolutely fantastic..with professional service....I would recommend to anyone going to Bali and ooooh not forgetting your own private pool... The service we received during our stay was above and beyond....
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
Elviena Jean
"Wishing we were still there"
The hotel/villa itself is absolutely beautiful and in a terrific part of Seminyak. The staff all made the experience so enjoyable and personalised. Definitely recommend it.
Other trip Oct 13, 2012
"Great 5 star villa with service to match"
Excellent holiday. The villas are 5 star, very spacious, perfect for a romantic getaway. The pool is a great size and staff were very friendly. Highly recommended.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012

"Best stay i ever had!"
Wow.. I love this place, everything was perfect! I have no negative to say about this place. its crazy good! I can start write about all the positive things but its to much, it will never end!
2 night trip Mar 9, 2015
Rasmus
SE
"Hotel is perfect but Seminyak not so much"
Really nice hotel with great villas - highly recommended IF you want to go to Seminyak
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
SE
"スタイリッシュな別世界"
白を基調とした建築が目を引く。全体的に非常にスタイリッシュで、バリにいることを忘れてしまいそうなアーバンな雰囲気。 アメニティや蚊除けスプレーなどもオーガニック系でパッケージデザインも凝っていた。 プールは十分な深さがあり、泳ぎも楽しめる。 シャワーの水圧は良かったがレインシャワーのみで、また4回ほど同日中に浴びると夜お水しかでなくなってしまう湯量なので、そこはちょっと惜しいところ。(お水といっても冷水ではなく身体は冷えない程度なので問題なく入浴はできます)
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
c
JP
as always very pleasant... staff very helpful, location great, service outstanding.. will for sure go again...
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
DE
"完美的度假体验"
后悔只预留了两晚的住宿在one eleven。作为巴厘岛最后一程,整个villa给人的感觉和网站上看到的一样甚至更好。个人很喜欢这间villa的设计风格和整支服务团队的待客之道。从check in开始就能够感受到one eleven团队的细心和友好,期间提供给我们不同的服务和帮助使我们度过的假期显得更加舒适和悠闲。villa本身的硬件设施也很不错,看得出villa团队用心设计过每个小细节,使用起来都很方便和舒适。villa虽然只有一间餐厅,但是in room的早餐也好,这间唯一的日式料理也好都很有水准,值得去试吃一下。如果下次有机会一定再选择入住这家villa。 作为缺点也有一些:例如第一晚的其中一组灯具因线路问题无法开启;热水供应不算稳定;第二晚由于避免臭虫进屋只能把整个厅的灯光都熄灭等等。 期望one eleven团队把这些不起眼但是会影响入住体验的小细节改进,更加精益求精。
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2014
terry.静流
CN
"只有棒"
只有棒
7 night trip Jun 21, 2013
TW
"つかず離れずいい感じ"
GWに4泊しました。事前に写真は見ていたものの、あまりにそのままで(いい意味で)感動しました。清掃も行き届いていてアメニティも充実していましたし何よりプールが大きくて毎日プカプカ~してました。スタッフもみなさん笑顔が素敵で私の微妙な英語も頑張って聞き取ろうとしてくれましたし、日本人の男性スタッフの方がいて「何かあれば電話してください」と番号を教えてくださってとても心強かったです。朝食も毎日違うメニューをヴィラで作ってくれて出来たてを楽しめました。 すばらしいヴィラです。
Other trip May 9, 2013
hana
JP
"Nice for everyone"
it is very nice!!!!!!! absolutely a 6 star hotel! Cant miss it if you go to Bal!
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
HK
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
10 night trip Aug 13, 2014
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for One Eleven

"First class service, high quality villas!"
04/15/15 ShoesandBags Cardiff
My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon after being highly recommended by friends of ours. First class service from the moment we stepped off the plane. Everyone is so helpful and friendly and they couldn't do enough for us. The villas are just amazing I've shown pictures to all my friends and they cannot believe Paradise as One Eleven exists. Would definitely come back again!
"Out of Expectation! Fantastic Experience"
03/18/15 kwoktoa Foster City, California
I hardly write any reviews for an individuals, company, hotels, etc. One Eleven is one of the best hotel / villa that I've stayed. First, my flight arrives at 6:00 am in the morning and the villa driver pick me up with an ice cold towel ready for me in the car. I requested for early check-in and they could accommodated my request since I was taking a redeye flight. After I arrived at the hotel, I was directed to my villa right away without stopping at the check-in desk. All the check-in process was done inside the villa. The villa is gorgeous. You have a big private swimming pool, an open living room with kitchen, a big bedroom with a very nice bathroom. The special thing is that you have your own massage room. Service is exceptional great. Our room was make-up every time we stepped out of the villa. They offer complimentary ride services to the local places. This is an excellent experience.
"A Wonderful and Peaceful Holiday"
12/20/14 Vicki C Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
From the moment we were picked up , we knew this was going to be a special experience. All the staff from the GM down were a cohesive team. Everybody we came in contact with were exceptional. This was a happy place to work. When we arrived we were greeted by the GM and front office staff, offering us cool drinks and a genuine interest in us which made you feel special. We were ferried to our villa by golf buggy and shown around our villa having all features explained. The first glance was modern, beautifully minimalist and beautifully presented. These villas are exceptional , private and quiet. We had booked for dinner at Shiro which is part of One Eleven, I have already reviewed this and is with out a doubt a wonderful experience so we felt that it had set the tone for our holiday. The next surprise was breakfast which was prepared in our villa everyday at the time we choose. The night before we were asked what we would like and if there were any special requests. For instance I love a healthy vege and fruit juice as it keeps my body in balance when I'm on holiday. I gave them the recipe and they were happy to make it fresh everyday, it was the best juice I have tasted and they used the best quality ingredients. They also sourced my favourite fruits which were included , beautifully presented peeled and cut ready for eating. We just rang ½ hour or so before we required it, to let them know so they could prepare our breakfast which arrived with out exception with a team of genuinely lovely staff who were happy, smiling intelligent and excellent at their jobs . Everything is prepared fresh and cooked on site. We enjoyed everything on offer from the great massages to an in villa dinner once again prepared by the very capable staff. They provided a car when we went out to restaurants and to do a little shopping which was a godsend for my husband who was suffering with a bad knee and was struggling to walk long distances . We needed to buy some gifts for our grandkids and decided on kites.( I thought they would be easy to find) ?? I think we were driven to about 4 places and no luck, when we decided to give that idea away and go back for a swim instead we happened across a little stall that had kites displayed. So stopped to purchase. Our driver even made sure we weren't being over charged. On our way back to the villa we must of seen about 5 different shops all selling kites. As they say Sods Law!. The villa pool is wonderful, large and big enough to do a little exercise or just cool off. One Eleven Villas are a great place to relax and wind down. You can do as much or as little as you want. We did the latter enjoying the tranquillity and peace that was offered. Privacy was paramount. This is a true 5 ***** experience. There is not one negative and we will be back. Thank you.
"Stunning villas, fantastic service and attention to detail"
11/28/14 MarioPizza London, United Kingdom
We've just left the One Eleven resort and cannot wait to go back. What a fantastic experience! These modern villas are stunning. Very modern and sleek with nice quality furnishing, sound system and a spectacular pool! But the thing that really sets One Eleven apart is the level of service. Every person we dealt with was so kind and friendly, trying to help in whatever way they could and always with a nice big smile! Attention to detail was unparalleled, nice little touches everywhere, from amenities which even included mosquito repellent and his and hers body lotions, shampoo etc. to the villas being cleaned/towels changed several times a day but never intruding while we were in the villa. Breakfast is cooked and laid out in your own villa at the time you request it. It is varied and delicious. We also had lunch served in the villa once and it was just great especially their Indonesian inspired food. I have never enjoyed a stay in a hotel more! In fact, it was so nice that we hardly left the villa. If you do leave, the resort is very close to Seminyak's main drag where you can find many cool restaurants and shops. If you decide to stay in for dinner there is also a delicious sushi bar with a Japanese chef on the premises which I would also recommend. My only constructive criticism is that some of the wood panelling in the ceiling in our villa had a bit of water damage and one stool in the massage room had a large stain. Just little things that could easily be rectified but that did not detract from the fantastic experience. Overall I would very highly recommend the One Eleven Resort!
"Simply all around romantic and exceptional stay in Seminyak!"
11/28/14 TrishYap Hong Kong, China
Stayed at One Eleven during Christmas last year, and LOVED (almost) everything about our stay. We were recommended to stay at One Eleven by word of mouth, and simply do not regret it at all. It's a perfect place to relax, unwind, and get some R&R. The only one regret was that our trip was not long enough in Bali, because we loved it so much it was hard to leave and we had booked all these restaurants which meant we didnt get to try One Eleven's Japanese restaurant, Shiro. We'll definitely be back though! Overall, we felt that this was one of the best places we have every stayed at on holiday and well worth every penny spent. Pros: 1. Location - tucked away off the main street in Seminyak, it's just a five minute walk out to the hustle and bustle of Seminyak. We experienced no noise disturbance during our entire stay, it was so quiet despite most the villas being occupied. 2. Service - Absolutely impeccable. Everything was taken care of - even the little details. Our butler ensured that we were incredibly spoilt during our entire stay. Our favourite breakfast orders were memorised, and we were asked what we'd like the evening before for breakfast the next day. I loved the little night time desserts that were left for us every night - especially the Indonesian desserts! We received cute little cupcakes and cakes during Christmas. When staff members saw that we were walking out to Seminyak, we were asked if we would like a shuttle. Room was kept immaculate, our clothes even folded and placed neatly. We were incredibly spoilt. Every morning, breakfast was cooked to order and the selection was huge - there was no way we could finish everything we were plated. 3. The Villa: all I can say is, WOW. From the design, the spa bale, the huge pool, the bathroom complete with huge bath tub, the outdoor patio area which was big enough that despite the villa not having gym facilities, I managed to do a bodyweight workout in that area every morning as it was big enough!...we could have actually just spent all day in the villa itself going from sun lounge, to pool, to patio lounger. Brilliant! I love the his and hers bathroom amenities which even included mosquito repellent and sunscreen, and differently scented toiletries. 4. Spa: our stay included complimentary spa treatmentsin our private spa bale. The weather was pleasant enough that we didn't even need to have the air conditioning and it was amazing to have the spa bale doors open, with the cool sunset breeze coming in as we were getting pampered. Truly memorable. If, and only if, I had to criticise would be the inflexibility of the meals that were part of our paid package - for example: for lunch, you could choose an appetiser, main and dessert. However, both my husband and I, generally don't take dessert but instead we asked for an extra serve of one of the mains. We were asked to pay for the additional - which is fine by us, but found it unusual that since we both already mentioned ahead by email before we arrived that we both would not like to have dessert, it would make sense to just let us have an additional main in replacement. We cannot wait to return!
"Sleek Luxury"
10/31/14 john_tillett Adelaide
I had the pleasure of staying at One Eleven for six nights with a friend in October 2014. The stay was superb. I understand that the villas all have essentially the same design; an open plan kitchen and living area with an enclosed bedroom and bathroom area. The aesthetic quality of the villas exceeds even the professional photos on the website. The furniture and wood paneling give the place a sense of luxury. Fresh flowers were placed every day. Lying around in the villa was a pleasure. The linens are crisp and fluffy, and there is extensive hanging space. The extremely stylish bathroom has a beautiful bath, and a rainforest shower that provided the best water pressure we found in Bali. The bathroom amenities are the best I’ve encountered in any hotel, anywhere, and included mosquito repellent to take with you (which was extremely useful) and sun care products. The villas are designed in a way that ensures a sense of privacy- you press a button to allow staff to enter. This really makes you feel like the space is your own. The staff are delightful. Pleasant when you pass through reception, and (almost) never over bearing. Everything was a phone call (or touch of a button) away. I was amazed that two mornings the villa was fully serviced and cleaned while we were having massages in the villa’s bale- it was silent, and perfect. While the breakfast is nicely executed in villa, we preferred walking down to La Lucciola for breakfast. The fruit and bread were lovely, but we found the hot options and cereal a bit underwhelming. Special mention has to go to the “extras”. Our package included generous allowances for spa services. These were beautifully done in the villa’s bale. I had best the best massages of the trip. The room service menu, which is a 24 hour service provided a couple of lovely lunches and cold beers. The free local shuttle was also excellent. I felt that One Eleven also provided excellent value. The food, drink and spa had prices quoted inclusive of tax and service. These prices were considerably lower than the other accommodation in Bali. I never felt ripped off, or as if I was being taken advantage of for staying in fine accommodation. My only irritations were that staff had a bad habit of phoning the villa unnecessarily when the privacy button was switched on. This meant you had to get out of the bath or pool to run to the villas single phone (which was inevitably somewhere off the hook). I would highly suggest that staff adopt a higher threshold to make a phone call. I got in the habit of asking them not to call me back when I had a non-urgent question or enquiry, because it was really too much. Most memorably, I was contacted late in the evening prior to departure to enquire when I was to have my included in villa three course meal, when it was perfectly apparent that there was no opportunity left to use this. Overall though, this was easily the best accommodation I stayed at in Bali. The accommodation with its lovely ambience was the most expensive, but the ancilliary services (food, spa, transport) were easily the cheapest and best quality.
"Impeccable service and stylish interiors"
10/24/14 Tez99 Melbourne
We stayed at One Eleven for a week in October. After spending a week with extended family we were ready for some serious R & R and pampering. We found It at One Eleven. A five minute walk to the main street for restaurants and shopping, this resort was ideally located. This is a boutique group of Villas serviced by five star butlers and staff. The Villas are very luxe, minimalist and super stylish. The pool is large for a one bedroom villa and we enjoyed lazing by the pool with some tunes playing working on our tans. One Eleven forces you to relax. The bed is extremely comfortable, bathrooms are large and there is an abundance of free amenities from sunblock, after sun, insect repellent and the usual standards. The Villas are spacious and have absolutely everything you need and if by chance they don't, the butler will get it! The stand out at this villa was most certainly the staff. Our butler Agus was a beautiful gentleman and left no stone unturned. From restaurant bookings, cocktails, chauffers and suggestions Agus only had to be asked once. We will miss you Agus. Also Tina, the front desk Manager, always waiting with a smile and again, no stone left unturned. The food at One Eleven was delicious. From the daily breakfasts cooked fresh in your villa ( we loved that you could add or request anything), room service menus even the cocktails were delicious. A highlight is Shiro Japanese restaurant, amazing sushi and sashimi. The timber fit out is also very luxe. And lastly, the in-house treatments were the best we've had in all our years of travel. Ris, you just hit all the right spots! I cannot recommend the in-house massage, facials and treatments enough, the team is professionally trained and seriously sent us to bliss! Thank you to David and the team for a really fantastic week. Ive been listening to the complimentary CD you gave us on departure all week and Bali dreaming again! One Eleven is a very well oiled machine with lots of charm and warmth. We cant wait to come back next year. Terrie and Mark - Melbourne
"Exceptional service at 1 11"
10/13/14 ELFSyd
My husband and I recently stayed 8 nights in the 1 11 Seminyak, we were so pleased with our choice of accommodation. Transfers to and from the airport, a foot bath on arrival, Spa treatments, dinner reservations, golf reservations, towels checked and replaced twice daily, every detail taken care of. Each morning breakfast is prepared in your villa, a good choice of options fabulously cooked and carefully presented. The villas are super, tastefully decorated in a modern style. We found that it was only a short trip to some of our favorite restaurants and a driver will take you anywhere in Seminyak. The location is near to the centre of the town and yet it's quiet, tranquil and private. The villas all have private swimming pools which are great and Spas for a wonderful relaxing massage without having to leave your villa! The service is exemplary and the attention to detail excellent, an example is the bathroom amenities which include sun-block, after sun and mosquito repellent. 1 11 is the perfect place to relax and unwind, we will definitely be back and highly recommend it.
"Luxurious, Modern and incredible service."
10/03/14 Stephen C Sydney, Australia
I recently spent 4 nights in Villa 7 at One Eleven. From the airport pickup to the airport drop off the entire stay was 1st Class. The villas are pure luxury in a modern world. Dedicated butlers, delicious food including that extra special breakfast everyday and the swimming pool could fit an entire football team and then some. The only downside for me was the slow internet speeds, but apparently thats the same all over Bali.
"Excellent Stay"
10/01/14 Daphne L
My hubby and I stayed in One Eleven for 5D4N to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had reserved for the honeymoon package which had included 2 hours spa package for the couple, free dinner/ lunch, etc. We were very impressed by the daily breakfast which had so many varieties and tasty and also the hospitality of all staff. In general, all services and the food were excellent and I have no double in recommending to my friends!