The Desert Resort, Mandawa
Situated in Mandawa, The Desert Resort is in a rural location and close to Mandawa Square and Mandawa Fort.
This Mandawa resort offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. There is a business center on site. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and wedding services. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool and gift shops/newsstands. Self parking is complimentary.
The Desert Resort has 60 guestrooms.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $96
- Royal Suite, 1 Double Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 60 rooms
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Separate sitting area
The Desert Resort, Mandawa’s small print
Also known as
- The Desert Resort Jhunjhunu
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5350
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2675 (from 5 to 10 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.