All hotels in Mumbai, India
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights herePlot No-36, Opp. Gurudwara, Sher-E-Punjab Society, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.9

"far away from city"
room is very small no much hygiene, place is very much congested, still they r supplying 1 re medimix soap,
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Budget Hotel nice and clean and affordable."
Stayed at Daisy Residency on reviews that were listed. Staff very nice and cooperative, Rooms are small but neat and clean, Bathroom is small with small water geyser, so hot water does not last long, location is OK, but not great since no restaurants are close by. But the value for your money is there. I would recommend people that are on limited budget to go for it.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
Al
"worst hotel in Mumbai"
No pick up as promised and everything else below standard.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2013
"Got more then I expected."
Got more then I expected. As reviewed by other Bathroom and toilet were very small. Staff was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 3, 2013
IN
"Not recommend for business travelling stay"
The room is clean at the first night. But the hotel is near by the road, and opposite of a church. Noisy is in the day time till mid night or after mid night, and then starts from the very early morning. Scooters and vehicles out side gives too much noisy to sleep, and also the church will sing a song in the very early morning. WIFI is not accessible in the room, but in the reception room. Not boiled hot water available
Other trip Jan 27, 2013
S.A.
HK
"Bad Experience"
they claim to provide a shuttle service which is absolute rubbish. they dont have a big enough vehicle to provide the service and tell guests to pay for their own taxi as we have to much luggage. they have no idea on how to treat guests - some of the reception staff are friendly - but thats it. i suggest you remove this hotel from your list to save your site from embarassment.
4 night family trip Jan 13, 2013
ZA
"OK OK"
The overall experience and service was ok ok, the location is good and overall surrounding based at is good
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
"overall good"
Hotel is conveniently located, neat and clean. Staff were co-ordali
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
Panish
"Economic and comfortable"
The staircase is a bit concerning. But overall the premises is good. Economic and comfortable for short stay. The hotel starts from 1st floor.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2012
Prashant

TripAdvisor reviews for Daisy Residency

"not worth"
03/20/15 Utkarsh_04 Bhopal, India
firt of all, i dont think that this is a hotel. its a residential building whose rooms have been converted into the rooms of hotel. the rooms are congested and the pricing of food is equivalent to the pricing of food in a five star. however i dropped my idea of eating at the hotel after having a look at the price of food. only good thing was that the hotel is only 5-6kms from the domestic airport. the room rates were so expensive and the rooms are not at all worth. i would not suggest anyone to book this hotel. thank you
"Basic, Value-for-Money & Friendly"
03/09/15 SSharma2032 Pune
Found this hotel while I was looking for an home-away-from-home for an extended stay in Mumbai and I can say that I found exactly that at this hotel. The front office and F&B staff is extraordinarily sweet and accommodative. No matter if u are tad late for b/fast or a meal, they will make sure you don't go hungry. The food menu is basic but the hotel provides all types of food from a nearby Restuarant, albeit within reasonable service time. The rooms are kind of small but are well designed and serve the purpose. The surrounding locality is a let down and you would not find enough 'happening places' around. Transport at any time of the day/ night is however is not an issue.
"Good place !"
07/26/14 Elodie B
This hôtel has à Good price it Was for this reason we booked it . The room was Good but we saw our pillows weren't very clean otherwise the room Was Good for the price. The crew Was nice and really helpfull! I didn't like the breakfast including in the price of the room but it's a personal opinion! If you want to go out of anderhi east there are a lots of cabs not So far of the hôtel! I enjoyed the place of anderhi east it's very Lively!
"Studio Visit"
03/12/14 Parth581989 Manama, Bahrain
Daisy Residency is a new property with best location in andheri east. with a calm and good facilities. I have been staying there for more then 3 times. every time i visit mumbai daisy is my first choice. With good staff behavior and at an average price this hotel is best option to stay in andheri.
"Disappointing in the extreme!"
01/03/14 SureshWilliams Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
This is one of the only times that I have been let down by a Tripadvisor rating. This place had a rating of 4 with about 30+ reviews and sports a 3 star tag. However, it is more like a guesthouse or a serviced apartment. The hotel has the audacity to post photographs of a dining area which look decent, whereas, what they have are steel topped tables which would fit in a school canteen.The room I had was so small that apart from the bed there was hardly any space. Most of the electrical outlets in the room do not work. The staff are helpful and half decent - all 4 of them! Imagine running what is advertised as a 3 star hotel with 4 staff - two of them your own son and daughter! Certainly never again!
"Small trip to Mumbai with family"
11/28/13 JayLTing Greater London, United Kingdom
I stayed in Daisy Residency with my family (my wife and mother), twice. They gave us special rates and the lady at the reception was very very helpful. Rooms were clean and very well maintained. They cleaned the room everyday and would also clean if required at the middle of the day. Its between Andheri and Powai area, and autos, taxis are easily available right from the main gate. Building has an ATM in the ground floor so if you need cash, its just a minute away. We ordered food most of the time. It was served hot and was good for the price. Breakfast is good too with options on some days. They have multiple rooms with 3 beds and if you are party of 3, this is one of the best B&Bs to stay. Do check all the rooms before finalizing on one, as all rooms are setup differently. Our room had 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed, will good amount of space for luggage and moving around. The only thing that neither me nor my family liked was, the nock on our door after half past midnight when we stayed the second time. When I opened the door, there was a police constable standing with a register, asking about the people in the room and their relation to me. It was kinda strange as I thought it to be a family hotel. I had to show my marriage certificate. Luckily it was with me (had all documents as we were going for visa). For this matter, Hotel should scan or take a copy of marriage certificate for the verification, if asked later, than allowing local officicls knocking on door after midnight. Otherwise its a good place to stay.
"Great service"
10/01/13 samarnm Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
The entire management really impressed me... The staffs was always friendly warm and helpful and I wished I could have stayed longer ... My only qualm was that the rooms electrical charging point is not working properly
"Budget Hotel"
07/21/13 vinaykkDelhi delhi
Booked this hotel through makemytrip.com, as included in the package airport pick and drop, I mailed hotel my flight details the driver was already there upon my arrival for pick up. It is a budget hotel so do not have some high expectation, you get what you pay. Breakfast options were very limited but i am ok with that. Room was clean small though, AC was working fine no, A small TV in the room with all standard tv channels, convenient location and just at the corner there was a nice restaurant which was very reasonable.
"Third grade hotel"
07/12/13 goldendot New Delhi
First of all, I am puzzled about this 3-star rating. The place is nothing more than a low-end guest house. Ours was a private visit and certainly we were not looking for some royal stay. The online reviews were quite encouraging and the actual experience came as a rude shock. The bathrooms are unique with door and shower in the center. So, you can not avoid making the whole room dirty! TV was there; but no popular channels (Star Plus/Zee/Colors/Sony/ABP News/NDTV...). Just the existence of an amenity is not enough. Similarly, AC remote was provided with run down batteries. The attendant bangs it on his hand again and again to make it work... and expected us to do the same! Laundry was not clean. Even though it was double occupancy, we had to ask for second towel. But never used it, of course Toiletries? The cheapest stuff. The toilet roll was frozen. (Must have gotten wet long ago and then became solid lump - since when nobody would know. It was unusable!) It was just too much and we could not take it any more. Decided to leave the place... and nobody asked us what was the problem. The lady only kept on staring at us..... and we just moved out.......
"Good hotel at very convenient location at reasonable price"
07/03/13 sadanhp Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
I just booked it online because it is close ot Bombay International Exhibition Center !!; Surprised to hear that, they will arrange free aIrport pickup! Then starting from smily, friendly receptionist to the clean house keeping... I liked everything here. Good Indian restaurants around. SHopping, Bakeries, malls all nearby... We made it our corporate hotel since then.... Real Value for Money.