All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
512 Main Street- Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The room was very small but clean. Kids enjoyed the inflatable park.
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Such a blast!"
I brought my children for a mini vacation to this resort. They absolutely loved it. The park was a blast and loved going in the pool at night. The room was very clean and comfy. We can't wait to go back again next year. We will be staying longer for sure.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Colleen
Bugs all over the walls and flying around. Disgusting.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Although this is a family resort (catered to children ) Myself Hubby and cousin-all adults by the way had a freaking blast! We only for one night and we can't wait to come back with the kiddies!
Response by Cape Cod Family Resort
We are thrilled that you had a "freaking blast" and we will look forward to your return.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
sophia
"Had a Blast!"
the kids loved this hotel! So much fun!
Response by Cape Cod Family Resort
Lori, Come back and see us again.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
lori
Great stay for a great deal... It was my first visit there and would definitely go there again. My children are 5 & 7 and they had a blast. Staff was friendly, no issues or problems.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
sophath
everything was great except they really need to work on their continental breakfast even if they have packets hot cereal a toaster for toast , fruit, also I recommend Belgium waffle machines these are also items for continental breakfast
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Sandra
"My kids loved it a lot to do"
The staff was great the kids loved it
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Friendly staff. Hotel is a little dated, but clean. I'd say skip breakfast. The inflatable park was a lot of fun!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Very good
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
every thing fine except continental b'fast.some pre pack muffins.....
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
sanjeewa
"QuickGetawaywithKids"
Some recommendations... Reserved parking for hotel guests- almost impossible to get a spot near your room between 10-7 while the park is full. The windows need curtains! The blinds do not filter the 6 am sun shining directly in! The majority of the staff (with the exception of the maintenance guy and a older man at the desk one day) have no personality and seem completely annoyed that you are there. The kids working the park pay no attention, too busy talking with coworkers. The location is convenient to mini golf and gift shops and quick drive to several beaches but had a few sketchy looking, run down motels next door. It was decent for a quick last minute getaway with a two and five year old. Not a place for couples, or adults without children!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Andrea
All good except for the roaches...lol
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
peter
"worth the money"
weekend getaway with the kids- right next to the inflatable park and within walking distance of other kid friendly activities. The pools were well maintained and staffed.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
BonnieJean
"Family reunion"
Nice
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Family Vacation on a budget , check"
When we arrived at our room we were concerned with the amount of noise some inconsiderate guests were making in the pool area and asked for our room to be moved. The man at the desk gladly obliged and moved our room to a more quiet end of the hotel, to our satisfaction. The hotel room was very clean and neat and was kept up very well by the maids during our stay. The bathroom was VERY small as the door actually rubbed up against the toilet when trying to close it. The included breakfast was a bit disappointing compared to other hotels we have stayed at as their idea of pastries were pre-packaged muffins and coffee cakes. Overall, we got what we paid for. Access to the inflatable park, 2 pools for the kids to choose from, clean rooms and a very accommodating staff made this place worth it.
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Jordan
We paid $219 for the night. Our kids are 9 and 11 years old. The room has a moldy funky smell. Our daughter tried to use the toilet but found out it was clogged because there was a bar of soap stuck in the toilet. We tried to call the front desk, the phone in the room was dead. We used our cell phone to call the front desk but no one answered the phone so my husband stuck his hand in the toilet and got the bar of soap out. In the evening we tried to turn on the TV and found that it didn't work. The inflatable park is good for kids who are 7 or younger. Front desk told us we needed to pay another $25 each to get in a little more advance park. Needless to say we won't be back. It was an interesting experience.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"It was good"
Needs black out curtains. Couldn't sleep with so much outside light. The pools close to early and there should be at least adult pool time 10pm-11pm or something.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Exelent
max
It was great couldn't complain
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Amazing"
Super good for the kids
"Awesome Family getaway!"
Had a great time! Went Wednesday through Saturday and it was a blast! Kids ages 4 and 6 loved being able to come and go to the inflatable park, as admission comes with the hotel room. We spent our days at the beach until about 3, then came back to use the inflatable park and outdoor pool. Went back to the inflatable park after dinner too. My husband and I went on some of the challenge park rides- zip line and trapeze! We also enjoyed the water rides and inflatables with out kids! Perfect spot for a family getaway! Clean room and the nicest people working there. Definitely recommend for family's with kids looking for a fun, and not ovwrly crowded place to go. Will be going back next summer for sure!
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Pleasant surprise, it's just a simple basic hotel but nice and clean.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Cape cod family resort is super clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The price was great! Kids had a blast! The only complaint I have is that the walls of our room were paper thin. We could hear every word of our neighbors that were up late going in and out of the room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
It was fun for the kids and relaxing. The only thing I would comment is that the contential breakfast is not hot breakfast. Just cereals, juice, and packages of muffin and Danish from a convenient store. I was not impressed.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Great e affordable price"
Great stay... Can't wait to come back!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Adilson
"Clean, comfortable, and easy access."
It was a pleasant weekend with my grand-daughter. She absouletely enjoyed the inflatable park! She is 9 years old. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The front desk person was very nice and was sorry the room wasn't ready on time. We went miniature golfing and by the time we were done playing the room was ready. My grand-daughter enjoyed the pool and I the Jacuzzi. I found the pool on the cool side. I would go back to the inflatable park in the summer because they offer more attractions.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Suzie
"great stay"
Excellent. Very clean, very comfortable
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Cold indoor pool"
Brought 4 yr old granddaughter to swim. Ice water in pool. Had to wear a jacket watching her. She was shivering after 5 minutes. Very disappointed. Room was clean. No coffee in morning. Wont return.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Elyse
"Really good place for family travel"
I booked this via hotels.com and very satisfied with the stay. Everything is good and the location is specially best. all kind of resturants around the area. My 4-year old daughter loves the in-door swiming pool, plus there is a hot tub there! staffs are very friendly, the room is clean, bed is comfortable and the refridge is a big plus for a family travel too.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Bin
Nice hotel . Location is good with great amenities for kids and families. Room was small and the floor felt like they would break underneath us but all and all nice hotel .
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great location with plenty of family attractions"
The hotel is part of the inflatable park which was great for the kids. Different sections for differing ages of children appealed to pre-teen and older teen. It should be noted that booking on Hotels.com doesn't include admission to the inflatable park. The rooms need curtains or drapes to block the outside light at night. The room was very bright and it was difficult to fall asleep.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Daddy daughter weekend"
we enjoyed our stay. but what was disappointing. was there was no coffee in room or available at hotel. but staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. our room was comfortable.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Rob
"fun & relaxing"
It was myself & 2yr old nephew a friend and her 8yr old son and 6yr old nephew. They said it was the best time ever and can't wait to go back.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
TT
"Very nice stay, will stay there again...."
Was very comfortable and a nice staff.... beautiful grounds
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
I would say it is motel , but hotel. It doesn't worst paid money
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"children running around without parents very early"
it was a very nice hotel, but parents were letting there children run up and down the hall way very early being very loud, other than that it was great :)
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
brittany
"Close to everything"
It was ok for a two night stay. It is more for a family with kids. There is no coffee machine and the hotel snack bar opens at ten. I woke up at 8 am and to walk half a mile to get coffee is not a pleasant morning for me.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"was good !! Love my kids have a great time !!!"
was good !! not only enjoyed by the upper room made too much noise !!! I could not slept...
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
s j dos santos
Pros: Location, in central Cape Pizza in the Shark Bites shack Cons: Condition and cleanliness of room We spent three nights at the hotel. On check-in day we found a chapstick and hair clip from previous guests on the floor in our room. The next morning, there was a spider in the shower. The hairdryer, when turned on, made the lights strobe uncontrollably. The last day, we woke up to a spider over the bed! The door had troubles closing and was missing the lock on our side (although it did lock). There was also a spot where a mirror in the main room used to hang, but the mirror was missing - just the hook. You could use the mirror in the bathroom for a view of your face. Our friends in the adjoining room's a/c did not work.
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Robbin
"Nice family hotel"
The room was comfortable, staff was courteous and we enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Cindi
"Check in clerk"
Found most of the staff friendly and helpful, however the day clerk in the Lobby, woman was rude unfriendly and not helpful at all I tried everyday for our week stay and the older day clerk rude everyday
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Tiara
"It was fine"
We stayed there for an early ferry to the Islands the next day. It was fine, and the price was okay. They accommodated an Internet request for adjoining rooms, without a problem.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
ches
"Good deal,great for kids,no coffee!"
Conveniently located,the inflatable park was fun but I wish they would reconsider only honoring their "free admission only if booked direct" policy.Almost everyone books through a third party these days.We really missed having a coffee maker in the room,walking a half mile to dunkies when you're half awake isn't fun! The rooms were great,clean and spacious,the adult staff was great though the teenagers they hire could be a little difficult to deal with.Overall a good choice for families with young kids or people who don't want serenity(the inflatable park is loud!)
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
marty
"Fantabulous"
We and our four year old really loved it. Its not a complain but suggestion to hotel staff...get curtain addition to blinds on big window in front which don't pass sun light...its passes street lights in night and sun light in morning disturbs sleep... Other than above no complains.. We will come again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Patel
"very enjoyable"
Was great overall. Only drawbacks was since it was a family resort lots of daytime noise. But very respectful at night. Also the front desk person was not welcoming to me when we checked in because she saw we didn't book directly with the hotel, but through Hotels.com. its $20 a night MORE directly with the hotel. It didn't seem to matter to her that we would never have found the hotel without hotels.com. But my 7 yr old loved the on site activities and the hotel is great for the price and central to EVERYTHING. We will go back without question.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Emil
A clean and friendly place to stay. The park is great added diversion if you don't want to do the beach a lot.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
No coffee maker, no microwave, no refigerator. The people in the office said you can go down the street to Dunkin Donuts for coffee. The room was not cleaned after our first nights stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2014
Capt. Mike
"Very nice family resort"
I was happy with my stay at the Cape Cod Family Resort. The rooms were spotless, the beds comfortable, and the water in the shower hot and plentiful. I wish that the weather had been nicer because we stayed only one night, during a downpour. It was impossible to enjoy the games that were available. One thing that I do think was not avoidable due to the rainy weather was the number if kids using the hot tub. There was no way the girls in my party would use the pool or hot tub under those circumstances, but I think it was because of the adverse weather conditions. I also want to caution people that if you book and choose to pay at the hotel rather than upfront on Hotels.com, your card will be charged even before you arrive. I was not aware that this would happen, and while it was okay that this happened, I do think that the front desk should have waited until I arrived and checked in, and let me determine how I chose to pay.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Nancyg56
Very clean and comfortable hotel, will recommend to friends.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014