All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
512 Main Street- Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Great pool
    Food is all right
"Family Memorial Service"
We were on the Cape for a memorial service and needed a hotel room, since the house was full. The Cape Cod Family Resort was perfect! It is located in an area where we frequently go for mini golf and restaurants. It was October and too cool for the outdoor pool, but we made use of the indoor pool and hot tub. Great friendly service, as well. Thanks!
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Carrie
Very accommodating the front desk took care of my special-needs thank you
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Awesome!!!
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
kathie
"suited my needs"
I was staying for one night for golf the next day and was alone so did not require much in the way of creature comforts. My room was basic but had all the basics. The walls were thin and the neighbor was playing loud music at 9PM but a call to the office seemed to do the trick. The ad was for continental breakfast. They might do better to just have nothing but coffee as that was all that I could rationalize eating. Location was great for my purposes and the staff were plant and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
"Good for family or group"
The hotel is clean and comfy, staff friendly. A bit noisy but overall good.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2015
"disappointed family"
We came for a family viewing .We booked this hotel hoping to keep the kids minds of the sadness that we were going to miss there grandmother very much . It appeared great aswe pulled in but as soon as we got to the front desk it went down hill with the rude employee. we asked what the kids were able to do knowing it was off season . he answered its all here all open . The next morning everything kids tried to do t hotel was closed. Even the vending machines not plugged in he told us and maybe in morning he will get our money . We cAlled front desk asking other questions and were all told the same answer no dont have or no not open. breakfast in morning was a joke right down to the bagged muffins n danishes . and cereal , and that was it ... continental breakfast ya right joke . but for $69 a night i would give the place one star . very disappointed . not sure if i care to even go back . disappointed family'' If it wasnt for beautiful Cape Cod we would never return,,,,,,,,
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Will definitely return but...."
We stay in this area of the Cape alot because of the many family friendly motels and activities available. This was our first time staying at the Cape Cod family resort and we will definitely return. The room itself is typical Cape Cod on a budget style, which is fine for us. Light breakfast is included which is an added bonus that not all other motels in the area offer. Indoor / outdoor pools are clean & well maintained. Other activities like bocce ball & ping pong tables are available as well. Of course the inflatable park adjacent to motel is a must! Both water side & dry side are fantastic fun for whole family! My only complaint about this motel is that the walls/floor are not insulated well, so if the place is busy you hear everything! Also be sure to keep a copy of your reservation on hand if you booked a room with stay & play passes. The front desk clerk refused to issue my passes stating they were not affiliated with the park! Luckily I had my reservation saved on my phone so I had proof the passes were included. FYI - kids eat free is NOT included with stay & play package if booked through hotel.com
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Very family friendly clean
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Laureen
"Where not to stay...."
Upon arrival, room was not ready. We waited went to our room to change to head over the inflatable park. Fuse blew in the motel room; have never had this happen EVER at any motel/hotel. And the toilet would not flush all the way. We went over to the inflatable park; to be told if you are over 200lbs you cannot go on the dry inflatables--this was not mentioned on the motel website. We go to the wet inflatables; one was not inflated; my teenagers were only able to go on 4 of the inflatables as they were told the others were for children. (the next day no one was told they were unable to go on anything!!! Staff was not trained properly) Then we head to the Challenge Park; and we are told it is extra to go in there---I stated we are staying at the motel, inflatable park is included. The answer I received was no, this is not included. Very disappointing to say the least!!!! Hotel staff were inept. My account was charged two times on the day of arrival. When I was able to take of that by going through my bank. First they stated they would comp me a nites stay; but then later was told because I booked through Expedia they were unable to do that. So the manager handed me a small amount of money, just enough for my two kids to gain entrance to the Challenge park. Then on the day of departure my account was again charged twice. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The inlfatable park is unsafe and quite frankly a joke. I would love to have all my money back.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
JoJo
floors very dirty had to wear shoes the whole time. noisy night time neighbors outside drinking and shouting. Need to have a late night curfew. Thin walls and floors.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
BENNY
"My Family Loved our stay here!!"
Everything was GREAT at our recent stay here 9/4-9-7, My family of 5 Loved it. The included inflatable park passes were a plus.. We made sure we used those passes everyday on our 4 day stay, it made our stay so much more joyable. We look forward to going back next year!!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
MANIKOT
Room were just OK. Bathroom door never got locked bit noisy and on the road hotel. Do not expect it as resort
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"good"
Could have better breakfast.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Fabio
"My kids enjoyed the water park..."
I didn't get much sleep due to the people above stomping on myself and my children until midnight and the bright lights outside my room. Everyone was wide awake at 5AM when the sun came up due to lack of curtains. The pools would have been nice if they were not overcrowded. At one point there were multiple adults in the shallow end of the pool for hours. When my children attempted to swim they complained of being kicked and hit by the careless adults in the pools. The continental breakfast was a bit of a disappointment. Just prepackaged muffins and cereal. I would have liked to see a bit more of a variety of pastries or the potential to make toast. The hotel staff seemed nice - but the staff in the water park seemed aloof and disinterested in their jobs. Many did not speak English. I also wish they had an option that was less expensive for a shorter period of time. My kids were done after a couple of hours in the park. My kids enjoyed the water park which we might try again in the future. However, I think we might skip the hotel and find some place a bit less crowded.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Definitely coming back!"
I can honestly say I have zero complaints and will definitely come back for another stay! I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the entire place. Rooms, hotel, arcade, pool and all. All of the staff that I encountered were kind and inviting. I would definitely book another stay with them without a doubt.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
I stayed here with my 6 year son, boyfriend, and my dad. We had a great time at the inflatable park and alcapulcos mexican restaurant right down the street within walking distance.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Good hotel for families with kids."
The hotel staff was excellent and the kids enjoyed the pools and inflatable park. I would recommend a 2nd floor room as you hear every footstep above if you are on the 1st floor. In our case, people were walking around above us until 1am. Also, some of the people staying there tended to gather in large groups and hang around outside the rooms smoking, drinking, and being noisy. Just something to keep in mind if you have small kids.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"AWESOME TIME AT INFLATABLE PARK AND WATER PARK"
This place was very nice to be at. They had plenty for anyone and everyone to do. If you get bored it would be your own problem. They had an indoor pool, out door pool, bocce, table tennis, horse shoes, arcade, and of course the web and dry inflatable park. Our kids, high school freshman to be, had a blast. Hotel was clean, and people were friendly. Only thing I had a complaint about, but was taken care of right away was the door lock was coming off the wall of my unit. Plus the toilet ran too long. But it would be fixed right away.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Mass person
"Basic Motel"
We stayed here as part of a package deal with the inflatable park entry. This is a basic motel, rooms are small and appear newly painted and furnish, bathroom was older. Disapointed in the free breakfast, not at all what we explected, cold cereal and prepackaged pastries with juice or coffee, all served in a small three table room. Dont waste your time here! Kids eat free lunch was a bit deceiving, this was only true with a paying adult, should of been clearer in the ad. The last but that hit me wrong was you get access to the park true enough, but to have total acess you need to pay 25 dollars more. Kids had fun, I just felt like I was decieved one to many times on this deal.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
The staff was friendly and check-in was easy. The rooms were tight and although they had just been renovated, it felt as though they just carpeted over the old ruins. The park was AWESOME, but there was a bit of a shady vibe at night with what appeared to be multiple families cramming into the rooms and people spilling out of them, enjoying smokes and drinks. The park was so much fun, that it was worth it, but just be prepared.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
The room was very small but clean. Kids enjoyed the inflatable park.
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Such a blast!"
I brought my children for a mini vacation to this resort. They absolutely loved it. The park was a blast and loved going in the pool at night. The room was very clean and comfy. We can't wait to go back again next year. We will be staying longer for sure.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Colleen
Bugs all over the walls and flying around. Disgusting.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Although this is a family resort (catered to children ) Myself Hubby and cousin-all adults by the way had a freaking blast! We only for one night and we can't wait to come back with the kiddies!
Response by Cape Cod Family Resort
We are thrilled that you had a "freaking blast" and we will look forward to your return.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
sophia
"Had a Blast!"
the kids loved this hotel! So much fun!
Response by Cape Cod Family Resort
Lori, Come back and see us again.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
lori
"Fun Place for the Kids"
Our room was clean and comfortable. Our reservation included VIP passes to the inflatable park which meant we had access from time to check in through day of departure. Between the park, pool, arcade, horseshoe pits and ping pong table. Our kids never got bored. The hotel is also close to amazing cape beaches, restaurants, candy shops, mini golf...
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Kathleen
Great stay for a great deal... It was my first visit there and would definitely go there again. My children are 5 & 7 and they had a blast. Staff was friendly, no issues or problems.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
sophath
everything was great except they really need to work on their continental breakfast even if they have packets hot cereal a toaster for toast , fruit, also I recommend Belgium waffle machines these are also items for continental breakfast
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Sandra
The resort is very nice. They have the inflatable park, 2 ping-pong tables, horseshoe and boccia games. Tables and chairs to sit outside. We sat outside or inside depending on the weather at night until 12am or 1am enjoying our time. The outdoor and indoor pools are spacious. There is an indoor jacuzzi hot tub. All the game and swimming areas are safe without concrete surrounding them. The staff are pleasant and responsive. The rooms are clean yet they have poor insulation. The parking lot is huge however it was at times difficult to find parking because other people park on the location who only come to the inflatable park. The breakfast is not that great. It only includes a variety of cereals with milk, butter, a variety of danishes and muffins, tea, coffee, and juices. There are a number of restaurants around the neighborhood and in other towns. We traveled to Hyannis (great places to eat on Main St.), Barnstable, Dennis, and Provincetown. Went on a whale watching tour - absolutely amazing and worth the 4 to 5 hours.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"My kids loved it a lot to do"
The staff was great the kids loved it
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Friendly staff. Hotel is a little dated, but clean. I'd say skip breakfast. The inflatable park was a lot of fun!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Very good
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
every thing fine except continental b'fast.some pre pack muffins.....
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
sanjeewa
"Fun, family friendly place."
This resort is very family oriented. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, and we were pleasantly surprised with the room. It looked recently updated and was very clean and comfortable. Our kids had a ball in the arcade and at the inflatable fun park! This isn't a fancy place, but perfect for family fun. The continental breakfast was quite basic, but decent. When we returned home, our son realized he'd left his most beloved stuffed animal in our hotel room. I called, and the staff went out of their way for me to find it. They're sending it home to us. Couldn't ask for better customer service!!!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"QuickGetawaywithKids"
Some recommendations... Reserved parking for hotel guests- almost impossible to get a spot near your room between 10-7 while the park is full. The windows need curtains! The blinds do not filter the 6 am sun shining directly in! The majority of the staff (with the exception of the maintenance guy and a older man at the desk one day) have no personality and seem completely annoyed that you are there. The kids working the park pay no attention, too busy talking with coworkers. The location is convenient to mini golf and gift shops and quick drive to several beaches but had a few sketchy looking, run down motels next door. It was decent for a quick last minute getaway with a two and five year old. Not a place for couples, or adults without children!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Andrea
"Fun with 2 little ones"
two kids age 5 and 3. Great time....lots to do for kids and adults. Great hotel....very clean and welcoming.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
All good except for the roaches...lol
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
peter
"worth the money"
weekend getaway with the kids- right next to the inflatable park and within walking distance of other kid friendly activities. The pools were well maintained and staffed.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
BonnieJean
"Nice hotel, close to shopping and restaurants!"
Very friendly front desk staff, and helpful too! Will stay here again! The Inflatable Park is great, kids love it! Spent lot of time here! Thank you! If possible, you could skip the breakfast, and find some nice ones right on the same street... many choices!
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Kelli
"Family reunion"
Nice
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Cheap in every sense."
The feel at this hotel is more Miami than Cape Cod.
Response by Cape Cod Family Resort
The management of the Cape Cod Family resort takes great pride in our property and the amenities we offer. Our goal is to ensure that our guests have a fun-filled vacation and a positive experience.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great family hotel"
We had a ball and so great for families. I think the sign needs to be better because I always thought this was only a park.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Maureen
"Family Vacation on a budget , check"
When we arrived at our room we were concerned with the amount of noise some inconsiderate guests were making in the pool area and asked for our room to be moved. The man at the desk gladly obliged and moved our room to a more quiet end of the hotel, to our satisfaction. The hotel room was very clean and neat and was kept up very well by the maids during our stay. The bathroom was VERY small as the door actually rubbed up against the toilet when trying to close it. The included breakfast was a bit disappointing compared to other hotels we have stayed at as their idea of pastries were pre-packaged muffins and coffee cakes. Overall, we got what we paid for. Access to the inflatable park, 2 pools for the kids to choose from, clean rooms and a very accommodating staff made this place worth it.
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Jordan
We paid $219 for the night. Our kids are 9 and 11 years old. The room has a moldy funky smell. Our daughter tried to use the toilet but found out it was clogged because there was a bar of soap stuck in the toilet. We tried to call the front desk, the phone in the room was dead. We used our cell phone to call the front desk but no one answered the phone so my husband stuck his hand in the toilet and got the bar of soap out. In the evening we tried to turn on the TV and found that it didn't work. The inflatable park is good for kids who are 7 or younger. Front desk told us we needed to pay another $25 each to get in a little more advance park. Needless to say we won't be back. It was an interesting experience.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"It was good"
Needs black out curtains. Couldn't sleep with so much outside light. The pools close to early and there should be at least adult pool time 10pm-11pm or something.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Nice hotel staff was very friendly. Very good for families with kids many activities to do. Would definitely stay again and would recommend to family and friends to stay there.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Great stay! Will return next year! Love the bounce houses and 2 pools.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Exelent
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
max
It was great couldn't complain
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015